[PP - F6] Back to the Assault << Deforestation >>

Even despite the breakup, Kairi didn't want to stop seeing Hestia or Ember, she had still loved her and she had wanted to impress her enough to bring her back into her life, but she knew she would have to get to know her on new levels. She had giggled as she had thought in her room in her home, she had let her stay in here till she would eventually find her own place to be. However Kairi wanted to find a better profession for her as she didn't really want anything to do with Merchant at the moment. She had stood up from her bed and went to open the door shouting out "Ember are you home? I thought we could do a quest today and get active." she had said waiting for some sort of response or to see her coming down a hallway to confront her.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once more i am rocking out with my guitar, but this time playing on my guitar in my own room. Just enjoying playing it in the sort of melodic tone as Kuro is completely relaxed as he enjoys hearing the sound of the music i am playing. Eventually i hear you calling out for me as i get out of bed with a small little huff. Then make my way towards the door wearing a basic blue shirt, and long black pants as i open the door. Yo what is up Ashley? I ask curiously wondering what is up as i then tilt my head side to side as i think on the offer of taking down a quest together knowing it could be awkward, but at the same time might be awkward possibly. Eventually i just shrug as i look over to you with a nod of my head. Let's get going then Ashley. Would you like to fight off a giant tiger that can use lightning? i ask you curiously. My familiar peaking out from behind my legs.

After a moment she had heard in the distance Ember getting up and moving down in the hallway and greeted her, Kairi had smiled and asked if she was looking to do a quest, it wouldn't hurt after the break up to just get out and continue to work together and just get to know each other better, eventually Kairi had nodded her head and agreed to it and asked if she wanted to fight the giant tiger that could use lightning. Kairi had giggled and said out to her "Have you been reading my mind Ember? It seems like you have been, do you have some sort of special skill that allows you to hear thoughts?" she had giggled pulling her leg throwing a joke at her. She had then said out to her "But you look like you are ready to go out into combat." she had giggled "And with yesterdays quest it had brought me to a good enough level and I had finally finished my Two Handed Straight Sword skill, and got it alll buffed up. I can do a good amount of damage now." she said with a smile.

@Hestia

I mean i may not be able to read minds, but i know a good quest to do when i see one. I say jokingly back with a smile as i swipe my hand in the air bringing up the menu as i equip my usual armor and gear right away preparing for the worst possible situation if my shop manages to be attacked by a loot mob right away somehow. I mean i look ready now. I say with a small shrug and a smile as i then start to make my way towards the bottom of the stairs of my shop once more Well if you can kick butt of monsters with your new sword arts Ashley i am certain you'll be doing just fine as you go to fight them. I mean you're probably doing lots of damage that you can clear all these tier one floor quests. I say with a small chuckle at that as i imagine just the two of us going through the fights that the quests could have and just slowly knocking them out one by one with just damage and tanking ability. Oh! Also what kind of people did you meet during that time i was questing with the guild, and you were off doing your own type of thing? I ask curiously wondering what kind of players are out their.

Kairi had smiled to see her switch out of her typical clothing and into her armor then followed behind Hestia as she had began to step out towards the stairs of the house, Kairi looking over to Hestia as she had spoken out instead of focusing as she had walked on the stairs and listened to what she had to say, Kairi had giggled and placed a hand obehind her head as she rubbed her head saying out to her "Well, I do still worry about whether or not I am able to fight against the boss, however you never know if I do not try." she had said out to her. Then after a moment, Hestia had asked about what kind of people she had met during the time she was questing with the guild, Kairi's eyes widened a little bit and looked to the side before saying "W-well... to be honest I had only really met with one person and she wasn't in the guild however she was still friendly enough and we got some quests done, however other than that I was on my own."

@Hestia

You only met with one person? I say in absolute surprise as i turn to you as i say this, and after i get my answer i just nod my head for now and then walks down the steps, and then heads towards the door and opens it up then gestures for you to go first wishing to be polite. When you exit i follow alongside my familiar as i then close the door and locks it up with a smile on my face. With that i then turn to you and gestures for you to lead the way. Let's get going Ashley their is a tiger that needs to die, and i am curious on exploring this sixth floor. I've learned their is some kind of ruins their that i am wondering have any neat little treasures, or surprises that players haven't found yet. I say very excitedly at the prospect of such a thing as i walk with you towards the exit of the cavern to make our way towards the town of Snowfrost, and more importantly the Teleport pad.

Kairi had looked over to the side and said to her after she had said out in absolute shock "Well... I did meet with someone else, however I fear whether or not he's actually trustworthy or not." she had looked back to Hestia and said "But other than that, I had met with someone twice, one time I had accidentally made her upset, but we had still met up and we had everything cleared up, however shes not a very talkative person." she had giggled, Hestia had gestured to lead the way and said that there is a tiger that needs to die, Kairi had smiled and said to her "Well, I can lead the way to the floor teleporter, however I don't know my way to the actual boss, I have only heard things about it." she had confessed. However she had still lead the way regardless, she felt like it would had been rude of her not to otherwise, letting out a sigh she had opened her inventory and equipped a fur coat.

@Hestia

Who was the person you had met besides this girl that you met twice? I ask curiously wondering who the person was that you had met. Curious to meet more players that could be a interesting time to spend with. Like what was their usernames Ashley? I ask as we walk towards the town of Snowfrost as i enjoy the walk enjoying the weather immensely since i get to keep all the best parts and ignore the worst. Enjoy the snow and the happiness it can bring people, and keep out the cold that can ruin the otherwise almost mystical weather. I see you your outfit change slightly as i nod my head with a smile enjoying the cute little fut coat that had appeared on your form to keep you warm during the walk. Which i can only assume is because you're still not use to the weather.

As we walk through the snowy fields a rustling through the grass near the treeline could be heard as some snow keeps being disturbed here and there, but strangely their doesn't seem to be a cause for this. I see this and just keeps a curious gaze upon the seemingly pile of snow until i notice the snow move side to side almost as i chuckle realizing it must be a little curious fox that is trying to approach the two players. So what do you think we could find on the sixth floor? I ask curiously wondering if you'll notice, and wishing to fill in the silence at the same time.

Kairi had let out a nervous hum asking who the person she had met other than the girl that she had met twice, she was unsure if she should tell her about him, however she had eventually gathered up her words and had spoke out towards her saying "I am unaware if you know him or not, but the man is Aereth, he has a Tailor Store on this floor, and I doubt he means any harm, but... he just kept pressing onto a subject that I wasn't comfortable speaking about, and even though he tells me one thing, I can just tell he has... some sort of hunger towards killing." she had said a little uncomfortable, however she had shook it off when they had walked, at least she had one less person to abuse her or try to get her to do something she didn't want to do. Eventually Hestia had changed the subject and asked what she though they could find on the sixth floor, Kairi had gotten a little confused look as she had pondered on it for a moment until she had gave a cute giggle "I dunno~!"

@Hestia

I nod my head at least knowing the name now of the man, but find it ever so slightly unnerving to know he has some sort of desire for killing. That is not even counting the fact that he runs a shop apparently that players can visit. I frown a bit and then takes a long deep breathe. 'It's okay Hest don't assumed things you don't know about others. Not every player killer is that for doing so out of cold blood. Their is no reason to think this man is a killer of innocent and is just waiting his time out.' I think to myself not wanting to jump to hasty conclusions about others. Well as long as you're safe, and this Aereth guy didn't harm you at all that is the important thing. I say in a caring tone of voice not wanting anyone to die as long as i have the power to try and stop it. As we arrive at the main settlement i smile happily as we walk through the town once more to get towards the teleporter pad.

As they had made their way towards the main settlement, and looking over she had seen that she had gotten a little upset hearing about it, but after a moment she had said that as long as she is safe she is fine. Kairi had slightly smiled and said "Yeah, he told me he wasn't going to hurt me by any means, but he had continued to press on about something I had brought up and just wouldn't let it go and made some rather rude comments. And there was something that had gone down... but, I would rather not wanna talk about it. But I am safe." she had said to her "And I promise I am not just telling you things, I truly am safe, there are no strings or any situations attached, I am fine." she had said to clarify just in case Hestia had gotten the thought that it would be a possibility, looking back she had seen her familiar just scuttle its way behind Kairi following her scent and nothing more, not even trying to scare a soul.

@Hestia

I nod my head keeping in mind little phrases here and their whenever i get the chance to ask later to you, or even ask the man known as Aereth personally about what this thing that had gone down was. We move through the nice little town made to be as warm as possible inside the homes, and buildings as i look into the houses seeing groups of people enjoying themselves be it family, friends, or something of the like enjoying the warmth as much as possible. Eventually we arrive at the teleport pad as i stand on it and gestures for Kuro to step onto it himself as my little lion familiar happily does and lays at my side letting the cold breeze and falling snow settle onto his fur and body. Once you join me upon the platform i say the few simple words. Teleport, Krycim. I say as the familiar sensation of being teleported away swirl all along my body, and when i open my eyes i see we're on the sixth floor.

Kairi had looked back to Hestia that had said basically nothing as they had reached the main settlement, not even a word about the situation she had mentioned or the things she had said, Kairi had let out a sigh as this was basically her time with Kimi all over again, however she had presumed that she would just need to get used to it. As they had walked through the main settlement, Kairi hadn't really looked around however she had payed attention to her Mimic familiar Karona that had not strayed off its path, and had scuttled behind her staying on her smell. She had smiled and then looked to the floor teleporter as she had looked over to Hestia that had immediately wanted to teleport, Kairi had frowned and looked forward joining her on the teleporter with a upset look waiting to walk into the sixth floor, once they had arrived the main settlement not really looking much different than some she had seen, she could tell though that things were more lush.

@Hestia

I notice your upset look and frown ever so slightly wondering why you're upset, but decides not to pressure it knowing that you could share it with me if you really needed to do so. Thinking that it won't be that big of a deal. With that i nod my head, and as we arrive onto the floor and start to walk into the city a amazoness woman steps towards us with a nod of her head. Greetings outsider, and sad one i hope you have been doing well. She says referring to you as outsider, and me as the sad one as i flinch knowing what she is talking about. hehe yeah so how you doing miss? I ask curiously as the woman nods and says. We have been having troubles with our forest lately. A lion like none other have been burning everything to the ground with its lightning that strikes the trees. We have tried sending warriors out to end it ourselves, but none have returned sadly. I must ask that could you two deal with this beast before it ruins our land? The amazoness asks as i happily nod my head and hits the yes button on the quest prompt that appears.

After a moment of stepping out into the main settlement, Kairi had looked back to Karona that had scuttled out, however and turned in various directions as this was a place it was very unfamiliar with. Opening her inventory she had unequipped her fur coat and placed it back into her inventory before closing it, looking back forward a amazoness woman had came up to them greeting them, in which Hestia had replied back and then had learned about the quest asking if they would go out and deal with the beast, with a upset look and tone Kairi had said out "Yeah sure whatever lets just get going." she had pressed the accept button and moved forward. Deep inside she was just getting tired of the people around her, Kairi had been seeing how the people are, and how people act in the world. Personally, she had felt like she was changing, however she was unsure if it was for the better of things, or for the worse of things.

@Hestia

I hear the rather surprising tone you take as i look towards the NPC as if to confirm that as she just pats me on the shoulder. Good luck killing tiger we had only sent the best of warriors, but none still came back. She gave as a warning to me as i just sigh softly and then quickly follow after you with a confused look. You okay Kairi? I ask wondering what the tone was for of all things, but doesn't wish to state it out right while still in the main settlement. not the best thing for certain to try and vent in public. My familiar Kuro follows me closely as he just seems to be interested at the different smells, and such that he can sense that he isn't use to sensing otherwise. 'Was it something that i said that caused her to get into a bad mood?' I think to myself rather perplexed by the usually cheerful girl being actually upset and grumpy to this level. That being something i had never seen before, and is rather unnerving to see such a total one eighty in terms of personality.

Continuing to look forward, she didn't care if the amazoness had given coordinates or anything, she had just wanted to get this done, especially since the person she was partnering up with didn't and hadn't wanted to talk with her. Not to mention that there are men and women out there that is sick, twisted, and every word defining evil, and that people would end others lives just to see tomorrow. It made her sick, to the stomach, and even despite this, even her cute nature or her cute antics had been seen as rather... childish and one to literally hate one over. Hestia had came up to her asking if she was okay, Kairi had simply shook her head and said "No, I am not. Can we just go and get this done please?" she had asked out, she had believed she wouldn't care otherwise, and at the moment she had been corrupted with the thought that no one cared about how she had felt or thought, she had just wanted to get things done.

@Hestia

I hear those words as it feels like a small spike through my chest as i look at you with more then just a little bit of shock at knowing that you are clearly being different. When we get out of Krycim i want to hear what is wrong Kairi. You shouldn't keep negative emotions within you they can only fester and grow into a problem later on. I tell you seriously as we walk through the town the homes made of much better materials then the ones you could find on floor two or three. Once out of the town i grab your arm and pulls you a bit into the actual forest part and then sits you down onto the ground not budging on this action having a serious look on my face. big sister mode having activated for myself as i look you in the eyes. Come on tell Ember what is wrong Ashely you should know that i care for you. I say in a gentle tone of voice treating you more like a little sister as i take as that is the only appropriate way i could view you at the moment. Part of my familiar even if it isn't blood related.

Kairi had rolled her eyes in response to Hestia saying out that she wanted to hear what is wrong. Kairi hadn't said anything in response, the last thing she had wanted was to have her extremely upset walking outside of the main settlement, however after a moment walking out of the main settlement, Hestia had grabbed onto her arm and had her sit down on the ground, Karona walking next to Kairi had laid down onto the ground and went into its comforting treasure chest mode. Then she had looked at her in the eyes and asked what is wrong and that she should know that she cared for her. Kairi had looked down and didn't give a response, she had remained silent, she had mainly just wanted to get her mind straight thinking whether or not what she wants to say is the right thing to say, for the first time in her life she was just baffled, she had absolutely no words. Instead she had just placed her hands on her face and began to cry trying to fight literally anything in her mind.

@Hestia

I watch as you start crying as my eyes widen in surprise as i look down at you, and i bite my lip gently at the sight of you crying. Unsure of why you would even be doing so, or what could've happened to make you just burst into tears. I suddenly feel the wind against my skin for a moment, and then me wrapping my arms around you tightly and holds you close as i rub your back gently as i whisper softly. Let it all out Ashley. Let it all out big sis Ember is here. I whisper gently and affectionately as i hold you close to me putting your head against my shoulder and holds it there gently. At hearing your tears Kuro walks over towards the two of us and nuzzles against you gently wanting to try and help bring you some comfort as he uses his wings also to wrap around us in his equivalent of a hug for everyone that he can do so with. Even your little mimic if the mimic joins the hugs.