[PP-F4] Essence of Off-Brand Yeti <<Essence of Steel>> (Hestia)

He watched Hestia go in for that attack, and he got prepared to also go in for the attack. He was wondering how long this battle would actually take considering the fact that the creature wasn't even at half health, but neither of them were hurt yet, so that was a nice trade off for a moment. Hestia mentioned something about not having RNG on their side, and he shrugged, he knew that tanks usually don't hit that hard. He gripped his mace, hoping to hit a tad bit harder on the beast than he did the last time. He ran forward after Hestia hopped back, going in for a swing, he swung, the snow beast swung, but the two of them missed each other. Spencer slid to a stop and turned to the snow beast, but it was already focused on Hestia again. "Jesus, that thing will not leave you alone." He muttered to the woman and put his shield a little farther out again, to block on coming attacks.

[H:2]Spencer | Hp 320/320 | En 22/32 | Dmg 4 | Mit 20 | Thorns 14 |

[H:5] Hestia | 810/810  73/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 194/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What |

ID: 95328 BD: 2 + 1 = 3 MD: 1 + 1 = 2

I chuckle a little bit at your words as i just bang my sword against my shield to make sure the beast focuses on me after you miss your attack. Not giving any grief or such for doing so. Knowing that you aren't a DPS so accuracy isn't that big of a necessity for yourself. Then their is also the fact that even then sometimes it seems like the game is out to make sure players have a bad time at points. I just prep myself once more as my sword gets covered in blood red energy as i give you a side glance. Don't worry about he fact the monster is focusing on me that is just how we're meant to be Spencer, tanks. I say with a kind tone and a smile as i quickly charge at the Yeti as i glance towards my sword for a brief moment. 'Please don't fail me Bear Knock lets knock this yeti down with bleed and paralyze.' I think to myself hoping for that to happen.

With such thoughts i quickly move in and starts cutting into the enemy along its chest as its health drops steadily once more from the attacks as i see the wounds staying as i grin. I look towards my blade with a grin as i quickly then raise my shield as it shines brightly with a unsettling yellow light as the monster then gets turned into stone as the form of paralyze. What a wonderful replica of the shield of Athena you are. I say affectionately to my shield with a smile as i then back away from the mob glad to have inflicted my RNG status effects.

#95329  BD:8 Bear Knock: 12 DMG (bleed/paralyze proct)  CD:11 (+2 ENG, +1 ENG natural)    bear Knock -1 ENG

[H:2]Spencer | Hp 320/320 | En 22/32 | Dmg 4 | Mit 20 | Thorns 14 |

[H:6] Hestia | 810/810  60/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 182/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | (bleed 0/2 turns,paralyzed)

Spencer smiled a bit at Hestia, who called back to tell him not to worry about her being targeted, he shrugged a bit at that statement. He knew that she had the health to withstand a nasty attack, so he was counting on that if they did get into that situation. Spencer watched Hestia go in for the attack, striking the monster hard, then quickly backing off and letting the monster get the damage that it got. "Dang Hestia! Glad one of us can do more damage than that." He laughed and looked at the snow beast, it was now bleeding and paralyzed.  Spencer gripped his mace then also went in, going in for the attack. Spencer swung the mace down hard on to the beast, but only hit if for 15 Damage. He sighed softly to himself and backed up, knowing this battle was going to go on for a while longer. "Thank god we are both tanks, this fight seems like it is going to go on for a while."

[H:4]Spencer | Hp 320/320 | En 20/32 | Dmg 4 | Mit 20 | Thorns 14 |

[H:6] Hestia | 810/810  60/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 143/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | (bleed 1/2 turns)

ID: 95331 BD: 9 MD: Paralyzed

I chuckle a little bit at you saying this could go for a bit. Well even if it does Spencer i have a feeling this will end up with us joking about how bad the Yeti is from not doing any damage. I say with a grin remembering the fight with the loot mobs on floor nine. How it just ended up being for Kim and i just beating up on poor defenseless mobs that couldn't react do to stun and paralyze happening over and over in increments to allow paralyze to happen. I shake my head to clear such thoughts as my sword once more ignites in energy as i grin as i quickly charges towards the enemy preparing to put it down I quickly move towards the paralyzed beast and digs into its wounds that remain carving into them once more with my curved sword as the icons flash once more for paralyze and bleed as i chuckle seeing the effects activate once more. Rising Sun another successful attack. i say cheerfully as the monster also gains a stunned icon.

#95336  BD:8  (paralyze and bleed again.)  Rising Sun: 9 DMG   CD:10 (-3 ENG total)

[H:7] Hestia | 810/810  57/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 134/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | (bleed 0/2 turns, paralyzed, stunned)

Spencer laughed and nodded. "Yeah.. You're probably right. Even if you don't paralyze it, I can also stun it, so I almost feel bad for the thing." He muttered and watched as Hestia went in for another attack. It was already hurting from the bleed and the other attacks, and it was already paralyzed. However, Hestia hurt it again, and paralyzed it again. Spencer looked around and went to fight. He wanted this time to see what would happen if he used his shield this time instead of just bashing it with his mace again and again. Spencer gripped the shield and charged forward. Spencer struck the monster, but did no damage what so ever. Yeah I should probably get shield bash, that was very embarrassing. He blushed and turned to Hestia meekly. "Yeah.... I shouldn't bash with my shield, sorry about that." He blushed a bit and stepped back, letting Hestia have the floor.

[H:7] Hestia | 810/810  57/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 110/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | (bleed 1/2 turns, paralyzed, stunned)

ID: 95338 BD: 2 + 1 = 3 MD: Paralyzed

I smile as i watch you charge with your shield as i am surprised that you're doing so. 'Huh didn't know you can get the shield bash mod while you're still rather low leveled.' I think to myself in surprise, and then sees the attack do no damage at all as i chuckle a little bit at that. It's fine Spencer this battle is practically for fun rather then any real danger. Also i think that instead of taking these quests super seriously we should try to be having fun while doing so you know? Just relax, talk, while killing monsters since i am sure that we'll always come out on top. I say optimistically and enthusiastically as i then charge the opponent activating Bear Knock once more as i start cutting up the Yeti once more, but this time doesn't activate the enhancements again making it able to move and attack once more. With the added fact that it can't be stunned again yet since the cool down still is going on.

#95342  BD:7+1=8  Bear Knock: 12 DMG  CD:9 (-1 ENG total)

[H:8] Hestia | 810/810  56/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 98/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | (bleed 1/2 turns.)

Spencer listened to what the woman said, it was true about it all, what she said that is. Fighting this creature wont be that difficult, they hadn't gotten touched, and it can't really move. He shrugged and smiled a bit, forcing the bad feelings out of his head. He sighed a bit and watched as Hestia went in for a the fight, so Spencer decided to actually go for the attack as well. Spencer twirled his mace, then ran in for the strike. The beast was watching Hestia, so it was pretty easy to actually attack it. Spencer carved an X into its back, but it seemed to lung for Hestia. Spencer quickly moved and smacked it across the face, sending it to be stunned.. again. "Wow, it can't get a hit on us. Yay!" He smiled at Hestia, he was happy, well getting there. I wonder what I'm going to do after this... I really don't have anything to do... dang I'm going to be kind of bored now.

[H:5]Spencer | Hp 320/320 | En 14/32 | Dmg 4 | Mit 20 | Thorns 14 |

[H:8] Hestia | 810/810  56/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 58/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | Stunned

ID: 95367 BD: 8 MD: Stunned 4x4 = 16 + Stunned

I grin seeing the snow beast get smacked away by you as i chuckle seeing it get stunned once more as i look over to you. So then little brother having fun doing a quest that has guaranteed success. I ask in a joking tone with a chuckle as i then make my way over towards the enemy at a relaxed constant pace as my sword is surrounded with red energy. I then quickly carve into the snow beast with multiple slashes all along its body, but not activating my enhancements as i just nod my head fine with that since it is stunned which allows for a turn of failing like this one. I then walk back over towards you with a smile on my face. So then after this what do you wish to do? I ask curiously making plans already for after this quest if possible.

#95403  BD:5+1=6  12 DMG  CD:9 -1 ENG

[H:9] Hestia | 810/810  55/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 46/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | 0/3 stun cooldown

Spencer was starting to smile about all the stuff Hestia was saying. He was happy, he was honestly getting happy, and he really was not expecting that. He watched as the woman went in for an attack, and he had to give it to her, she was a really good fighter. It was no surprise that she was in her level 30's she was killing it and doing a very good job at that in fact. Spencer waited for his chance to attack, but it seemed there wasn't really one. Spencer sighed and decided to go for it, charging at the creature. He went to strike, but he didn't get a good shot. When he went in for the attack, the beast was already attacking Hestia. It struck at her, and cut a small point out of her health bar. But, the beast got hurt as well. He shrugged a bit. "Sorry Hestia, I hope it didn't hurt that much, I couldn't really stun it, the effect has an annoying cool down that I couldn't just get around."

[H:9] Hestia | 810/810  55/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 18/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | 1/3 stun cooldown

ID: 95405 BD: 3 MD: 6

I look towards the Snow beast with a amused look as i watch as it comes to attack me as i raise my shield as the fist punches my shield. I feel myself slide slightly, but not by much as i look towards the creatures as some sharp icicles fall onto it from the impact of its fist against my shield causing them to fall. After that I pat your back gently with a nod of my head. Don't worry Spencer i understand the whole Stun thing. I have my own stun sword art that i love to use, but since it has been stunned everytime i figured i can leave that up to you as i just use my strongest sword art. i say with a smile and speaking in a optimistic tone of voice. Well time to hope that i can critical thing thing to allow us to just relax. I then nod my head as i quickly goes to attack the beast my sword sparking up with red energy as i can only hope that the attack will land. I quickly start cutting into the snow beast once more as it stumbles backwards from the hits as it is on its last leg just having a pixel of health.

#95419  BD:7  CD:9  -1 ENG 12 DMG

[H:9] Hestia | 754/810  54/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 6/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | 1/3 stun cooldown

Spencer smiled a bit at Hestia, it seemed like she couldn't really ever be in a bad mood, she was just happy all the time, which was a nice change from himself. It was seeming to be infectious at the moment. He had no idea if this mood would last, but he was hoping it would last a tad bit longer in order to actually feel better about how he feels about himself. He watched Hestia go in for the attack, and take the beast to almost all of his health completely gone. It seemed to be Spencer's chance to go in for the attack. He readied his spear, and went flying forward, hoping to god that this attack would land. Luckily, it did. It was still recovering from the last attack that it was given by Hestia, so Spencer was lucky enough to go in for the last attack, striking the creature in the chest before it dissipated into blue crystals. Spencer smiled a bit and looked at Hestia. "Thank god." He mumbled, and turned to her. He looked up into the sky and saw that the sun was already setting, and he looked at Hestia. "We should probably get going... thank you. Thank you so much Hestia, you really are a big sister, and a really good one at that." He smiled and nudged her before heading down the hill.

[H:7]Spencer | Hp 320/320 | En 12/32 | Dmg 4 | Mit 20 | Thorns 14 |

[H:9] Hestia | 754/810  54/78ENG  Paralyzex2 l Regen (+10 HP when hit at beginning of turn) l Recovery (+2 ENG when CD:6+) l THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit hits on me)

Snow Beast | Hp 0/250 | Dmg 160 | Base 24 Dmg, No Matter What | 2/3 stun cooldown

ID: 95479 BD: 9 MD: Dead

Completed

+2 SP - Spencer
+1 SP - Hestia
+200 Col - Both
1 Essence of Steel - Spencer