[PP-F4/16] Sand and Snow (Farming w/ Mars) <<COMPLETE>>

Pinball nodded. "Yeah, relaxing like that sounds nice. Would beat the hell out of having to sleep in a chair in my shop." He looked once back out to the ocean, and shook his head. "I think I'm done for today. We got some pretty good stuff." He tapped his fishing rod, clicking the option that sent it to his inventory. He went to his spear where it was buried upright in the sand. As he yanked the spear free, a wooden surface could be seen under the sand. "What the?" Pinball bent over, pushing the sand aside. It was a treasure chest! He pulled the chest out from under the sand, plopping it in front of them. "Check it! There's a way to go out with a bang," he grinned, admiring the chest. "Hey, hey, you open it. I opened the last one I fished up, and I have a bad feeling that my luck was spent finding the thing."

--------------------------

ID# 96097 

LD: 20 

Treasure Chest found!

Edited by Pinball
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He grins at hearing that their day is over as he gets up onto his feet as he looks towards Pinball. Don't forget to split the loot evenly down the middle now. Don't want anybody getting hurt now do we. he says with a grin that is shown on his face when he lowers his head, but by now you probably now Mars wouldn't try to hurt you since this partnership is mutually beneficial. He looks at his familiar and does a harsh whistle as the creature quickly goes right next to Mars as he makes his way starting to exit till he hears your voice and turns to see a chest. At that he walks on over and gets onto one knee in front of the chest about to open it. Openly and closing his palms and he then grabs the nice little latch that allows for some grip as he then tries to yank upwards to open the chest. he then yanks upwards forcing the chest open as he grins at the loot and swipes the menu over towards Pinball to look.

#96098 LD:16

2400 COL, 8 T2 Materials,  T2 perfect light armor, 2 T2 Rare potions. (chest loot)

@Pinball

Edited by Mars

THREAD SUMMARY: 

Pinball Recieves: 

• 3 SP 
  • 1690 Col (1090 Loot + 600 Thread) 
  • 3 T1 Materials
  • [1] <<Unidentified T1 Perfect Armor>>
  • [1] <<Unidentified T2 Perfect Armor>> 
  • [2] <<Unidentified T2 Rare Consumable>>
  • [3] <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable>>

Mars Recieves: