[F4-PP] A proposition

Within a cave a hour out from the town of snowfrost is a cavern filled with crystals that sparkle with dazzling light. However, this is just the initial entrance and off the side is a blackened rock that has tiny little crystals that also sparkle like little stars with the passage way being a good couple dozen feet. After that it finally ends with opening up to a large open cavern with a giant crystal hanging from the ceiling that gives off light to cause the rest of the crystals within this circular area. With their being some small streams flowing throughout the room with a shop with the title "Crystalized Passion" off towards the right side of the Cavern. From that shop comes the sound of a guitar being played with muffled voice singing out from within. With some loud annoyed cursing also when the lyrics get messed up.

@Sey

Treasure! That was the goal anyways, the soloing merchant traveling around the lands of floor four, his true home is seemed. His body blended well with the snow, white as the sleet that fell onto the ground. In the caves, he surely could find something in there! So he paced his way inside with his fists up, ready to buzzsaw kick a fool who stepped up to him from behind. Kyu was walking by his side, the adorable she-wolf growling as they stepped forward, a cute form of intimidation. As the both of them stepped forward into the cave, his purple eyes reflected pleasant light as he noticed a small little shop located within the caverns. Sweet! Someone has some business here, it was time to check it out. So the snow-haired merchant proceeded to advance towards the entrance before noticing a song with a few oddly placed curse words in the middle of it. Of course, this was the perfect time to enter with a comment of it. "Hey there, that's a lovely song. Is there a name for it?" Sey asked around the corner before stepping in, a small smile on his face as he looked to meet up with the guitarist.

I sigh softly as i look down at my guitar with some annoyance knowing it isn't its fault just my own failings at getting the lyrics right at times as i take a deep calming breathe. Okay Ember try one more time. I say as i start to begin playing my guitar starting the beginning part as i go to start singing once more, but gets stopped by a player entering the shop as i look up to see who it is. What i see is a boy that looks entirely white from hair, to skin tone. If anything this kid could be good as a assassin on this floor. I chuckle a bit at that thought as i set down my guitar and looks at the kid as my familiar that lays upon the couches of the store looks at the person. The shops interior being wooden with a set of stairs going upwards barred off with rope. A not overly serious way of telling players to not go up their.  Near the right side as a player would enter the shop being where my familiar is where there are couches and such and even a nice little fire pit that is contained to make sure nothing catches on fire. Creating a nice place for people to warm up. To the left of where a player would enter is the same set up, but this time coffee tables and such for players to rest and have something to eat or rest heir legs.

I walk on over to you as i look at you with blue colored eyes as i move my black hair out of the way of myself as i look at you. Myself wearing a brown jacket over a grey shirt, and wearing some long black pants. My height being 5ft 8 inches. Thanks for the compliment it is called On The Other Side. I say to the man as i look over towards the wolf with a smile. My familiar being a lion the size of a VERY large dog, and having wings fitting of his size. The fur of the lion being the color of pure white snow, and having wings as black as the night. So then what brings you to my shop? Looking for some of the many debuff songs i have crafted? I ask with a small chuckle as i gesture to the stock of things i have with most of the debuffs being identified as a hypnosis, or lullaby variant.

Sey looked around to notice that most if not all items belonged to that of a performer. Okay, a few songs wouldn't hurt him. A recent one came out that he could perhaps place in his own shop, Andante Festivo. But it was rather recent, he doubted many heard it, much less even buy it. The guitarist revealed the name of the song to be "On The Other Side" before smiling towards Kyu. Kyu panted happily for a bit from seeing her, already having a strange appeal to the guitarist before attempted to jump up on top two of the pegs of the guitar. Sey in the meantime addressed her question with an unusual approach. "I think I have a different idea of what I may want." He explained as he turned over to look at the young lady hopefully eye to eye, his calm smile still equipped. "I couldn't help but notice your shop is located in a unique area, the appeal being great for design. So I was thinkin-"

I smile happily as the wolfess jumps up onto my leg as i don't budge at all use to Kuro jumping onto my also as i happily start petting the familiar excitedly loving to be around dog like creatures. With my mind counting Kuro as one in my own opinion as i look at the beautiful looking familiar.Kuro just calming watching just you to make sure you don't do anything towards me.  At hearing your words though i just look at you with a serious look as i cut you off. If you are going to continue that statement by saying you want to buy my shop, or the location then that is not happening buddy. Itzal helped find me this place, and it is absolutely beautiful. I am not going to budge on that. This be my shop, and my location. Sorry if you wanted to try and buy it off me in any format. I say with a strong conviction as i look at you, but i do continue to pet your lovely little familiar.

Well she cut him off before he could finish his sentence, eyes raised for a moment in a bit of surprise. "What are you, a mind reader?" Sey asked, crossing his arms before he then decided to address a certain point she made. He'd usually persist a bit before eventually finding a way to get a business into his hands, but there was a critical name in her sentences that spared her such trouble. "If you say Itzal got you this, then I'll stop. But I do want some kind of discount whenever I come here, so tell me." He paused for a moment to look at Kyu, a usually good reader of emotion. "What can I do to get such a thing? Is there some task I may assist you with? I'm a man of many connections, just say the word and I'll have a request served to you on a golden platter." Not a single word uttered with bluff behind it, he receives all sorts of benefits from other shops other players run thanks to the amount of negotiating and helping he's done in the past.

At hearing of a discount though my eyebrow raises as i cross my arms at my chest as i look at you, and then something clicks. Wait you know Itzal? How do you know him? I ask the man curiously wondering how this person knows the man i consider a mentor and close friend. I smile a bit at that glad i met Itzal the one who had helped me get my first burst of actual confidence in this game to get to where i am now. Well if you want a discount and need to know how to get it why not tell me what you're good at Sey. What is your max damage at? I don't care for health or anything since i can take any hit that would come my way. If you want that discount you will need to do some questing with me that i know my friends couldn't handle. I say to the man with a grin on my face. Deciding if i am going to give this man a discount if he really wants one. I will make him work for it, and who knows maybe i can try to extend this by a goood amount to try and become this person's friend rather then a business partner.

She asked him how he knew Itzal, and he would love to charge her a price for that information. But it's likely that she could just send a message to Itzal himself for the information for free, so he didn't bother with that failing business tactic. "The Celestial Ascendants. Brought me in, smart man who cares about others before himself." Sey explained as he placed his hands in his pockets. That was all he really needed to give her, anything else would seem too personal for him to answer and he'll state as such. "My maximum damage is at 312 as of currently. I'm a one-handed spear-wielder. I come with a Flame Thorn armor, heavy mitigation and battlehealing, and I possess some luck for some sweet sweet loot" He smiled with his eyes half-closed, full-well confident in his abilities. This girl seemed smart enough to make high demands, using this chance to do some quests for her own gain. "I'm all you want in a little white package, love." The British accent coming out now as well. Right now, this was just business, little did he think of a friendship coming from it. But if Itzal likes this girl, there is some hope for it happening with Sey.

Welp time to add it to my list of Ascendants i have met now. First Itzal, then Jonathan, then Kasier, and now you. At this rate i might meet all of the Ascendants without it being some kind of big event thing. I say in a joking tone with a smile on my face as i look at the white haired male. At hearing of the gear though i do find myself surprised by what i hear in every regard. Not hearing any sort of solid build as if this is meant to be a all around type of deal. 'Definitely different, but a nice different nice to see people not trying to min max every single thing they do.' I think to myself as i look at the person. The name is Hestia level forty one tank, 104 MIT, with thorns, bleed, paralyze as my ways of hitting people. Oh and i have Parry which helps, but i have never gotten a chance to use it yet sadly. I say with a small shrug. I am with the Holy Dragon Alliance with the guild leader being Jomei. I say to the person with a smile on my face. Now then if you want to do a quest, or want to try and talk for a little bit to make sure we're not running in like idiots who don't know how we could work together. Conflicting fighting style could be rather dangerous you know. I say to the male with a smile on my face. At the British accent though i role my eyes and resist the urge to smack this person. Well if you're trying to hit on me you are doing pretty good, but it won't work since i already have a girlfriend. I say to the male in a joking tone to begin with, but ends seriously when stating my relationship status.

"You met the guild unofficial treasurer, call me Sey. The others you mentioned are lovely fellows." Sey replied as he placed his arms crossed over his chest.  Her mention of his build was all right, nothing too new based off of the things others have told him. It's meant for versatility and is a great selling point he possessed. "So you're a tank then. I'll play as a DPS while you stun the fools. But tell me of what quest idea you have in mind." The snow-haired player asked as he would wait for her to explain to him whatever quest she wanted. In the meantime, she took his accent as a flirtation, in which he sighed in response. "Well that makes two of us. It's a good thing that I possess an accent, definitely not interested in hooking up with strangers." Playing games like accusations for things as seriously as relationships, especially considering he can't control his native tongue, that was a bit bothersome for him. But he'll overlook it should that be dropped.

I chuckle a bit at the title of what i hear of you as i look at the man that i now know is Sey. Well it is nice to meet you from what i've seen so far you're definitely kind like the other members, but more business oriented. Which makes sense for a treasurer and a interesting change of pace. i say with a smile on my face. Quests i could have in mind is possibly the night's king quest on floor four, but that might need some more thought of that matter. Not entirely sure if i can take all that damage as of yet, but i am confident at the same time with someone like you it could be completed. I tell the man as i then think more. Besides that i would recommend the Money King thing on floor eight that could be rather fun to fight also. I say listing the two that come to mind right away in terms of quests to fight against with this individual that seemingly has rather high damage. Then their is the butcher of the sand quest on floor five that i am sure you will do fine in. I say adding one last one that could be viable.

When i hear about the accent i get a red blush of embarrassment as i wave my hands. I am so sorry i didn't know umm. Can we move past that. I ask stuttering and stammering rather heavily through that sentence.

"Don't fret over it I'd love to move past it." Sey replied, addressing that apology first to get that out of the way. It was best to not leave it as a fresh topic. She claimed that he was nice, though focused more on money if anything. "You hold your ground in business. I can respect a lady for using wit when it comes to her money, even if she doesn't give it to me." A small bit of respect was gained from just that thought alone being said out loud, as if he didn't recall thinking such a thing before. Afterwards, she listed off all of the quests that she'd like to do with him, each of them being done, two of the three being soloed when he was a way lower leveled player. "We'd need one more DPS if we want to assure your safety. I'm not interested in losing a wise lady with the power to earn me some money, so I'll advice against the Night's King if you wish to secure your health bar. The other two however will be done without a problem, I assure you."

I nod my head with a smile feeling a bit of satisfaction at hearing the treasurer praise me for my ability to do business. A rather high praise from one who works in money all time as i look at the prices i set for my items and chuckles a little bit. 'I guess it makes sense i did purposefully make my prices lower then Itzal's to compete with the only other performer. Best part is he doesn't know so i am technically the more optimal performer to go to for such things.' I think to myself in a mix of nervousness at doing that for someone i value highly, but understanding since it is only business at the same time. At hearing about the quests i nod my head with a smile quickly forming a battle plan also. We'll do the two quests, and then for the last one the night's king i can invite Jomei, or maybe that Telrenya girl since i heard she is DPS also. I suggest to the man known as Sey with a smile on my face. Both of them being part of HDA also since they are kinda the only DPS i know besides Itzal, and now you.

"Seems like your guild has members you can call on too." Sey announced as he rolled his right wrist to the side. Seem like he added himself to the list of those she'd call on for some help if she needed it, though only for a price at the moment. Sey explained as he would look over to his menu to notice his shop rank and prices. They were high as all hell, but he was the highest ranking cook on the market. If one wanted to complain and tell him they were going to the cheaper place, he'll simply quote "You get what you pay for" before making them wait days for their crafts while he did it instantly for others. It's another way of business, he was obsessed with making everything some sort of deal. "I'll be honest, I know neither of those two names. But if you believes they'll help us in those quests, then consider it done." Sey explained before looking directly at Hestia eye to eye. "So do we have a deal? Our familiars will serve as witnesses, consider this a verbal contract."

I grin a little bit as i nod my head at that. I agree Sey if you accomplish the murder in the sands, Monkey King, and Night's King i will give you a discount in my shop for having aided me in the quests which i would be unable to do by myself. I tell the man with a nod of my head as i then look the man in the eyes, and then i instantly relax as i walk over and pat you on the shoulder. Well that was serious time why don't we try to relax and enjoy some time without worrying about business deals and have some fun. I could continue that song, and we could go grab a bite to eat be it from me making it in my kitchen upstairs. That or go to one of the many restaurants around these floors. I suggest to the man with a smile upon my face not knowing of your profession and probably how much better you are able to cook then me.

Though he loved the talk of business, he can respect the requests of a business partner and drop it for now. He did all these quests already, so he’ll end up making the runs without a problem. Worst case scenario, there was no way he would be dying in the fights. “Consider it done then.”

Homemade cooking and some nice music? Let’s see what Hestia was about. The offer couldn’t be passed up, and he didn’t feel like throwing away any materials he had unless she’s really like it. Fortunately, she didn’t know about his profession unless she walked by his shop every now and then. Then again, they just seemed to meet, so he doubt that would be a thing. “Enlighten me with a bit of your music, I’d love to hear a few more. Haven’t had much string music in recent days.”

He’ll ask for some meal later, but he wasn’t too hungry at the moment and preferred to hear something interesting and new. After a while, slaying mobs for treasures and hunting for things got a bit boring without a new addition to them.

I nod my head hearing that only music is the offer as i shrug not really minding that at all as i take a calming deep breathe as i walk behind my desk for  my shop and then grabs my guitar once more. With that i start strumming at the cords once more as i try to play the song On The Other Side, but you might be able to tell the origin of the cursing from this girl as you were arriving. The lyrics of the song and the pacing of it not exactly matching up making some parts sounding rushed, or not matching up to the melody of the song at all. By the time i am finished i am frowning slightly with a sigh of disappointment. I wish i knew how to fix this issue. Every time i try to get it just right it seems like i just can't get it right which is frustrating. I say with a sigh of disappointment and anger as i look at my guitar.

Sey liked string music a bit, remembering being taught how to play the violin. Her fingers were the main part in his opinion, as she lacked control with her left hand and proceeded to rush by shaking far too much. So he tilted his head to the side and offered a bit of advice despite not really specializing in much music. "I suggest you relax your fingers. Curve them a bit, then try to avoid singing until you get the flow down with the rhythm." He remembered struggling with counting out loud and playing, the brain had too many things to focus on if it wasn't trained enough. "After that, try to sing to a metronome. Try to have your verses cover an even amount of time per line and adjust some lyrics in the process." Hey, a merchant had to know all sorts of fields, right?

I smile a bit and nod my head at that taking the advice to heart as i nod my head and sets down my guitar for now taking a calming breathe to shake the nerves off. Well yeah that is what i got in terms of original music practice and such, and as i have shown i have lots of recording crystals for debuffs that are ready for people to buy if they ever need to lower the enemies accuracy or evasion. I inform you as i walk out from behind the desk as i glance towards my familiar as i do a sharp whistle as he walks on over towards me as i pet his head the familiar easily reaching my waist in terms of height.  So then what would you wish to do now? Get on towards business, or do some test practice against monsters on this floor to see how each other fight? I ask the man with white hair curiously willing to take his lead on what to do in terms of preparation since he is a higher level, and seems more experienced about these sorts of things.

Kyu yipped happily from being let, taking a great liking to the girl already. This alone told Sey that he won't be getting cheated by her, Kyi was a great lie detector and reader of players. She is also a bottomless pit and the reason half his materials have burned to the ground. "I think we've handled the business portion of this chat unless you have an idea for another business deal, in which I'm all ears~" He loved the thought of getting more deals for himself. The tasks he performs are for gain at the end of the day. "If that is not the case, let us fight a monster. I haven't had myself a good fight in a long while." A truth he can proudly admit. It's been a while since he let himself be kidnapped so he could be granted martial arts. A smile lapsed on his face at the thought as a matter a fact.