[F4-PP] A proposition

Well if you want to fight a monster why not shake that rust off by jumping straight into the fight then wouldn't you agree? I think we should head on over towards butcher of the sands we aren't getting any younger sadly. I say with a small chuckle as i give the female wolf another little pet on the head before looking towards Sey. Lets get onto the fifth floor then shall we i am a bit excited to see how well a tier 3 fights when i can compare it to Jomei who is a frontliner. I say a bit excitedly at that as i then nod to Kuro as the two of us then start to head for the door of my shop as i make sure you exit before i do. Figuring Sey isn't a thief by any standards since he seems to know Itzal, but being careful is something is needed when having a first encounter with anyone at all. The dangers always being unknown for what could and might happen. Especially if someone is a business oriented person. Thinking one step ahead being rather important if you are such a person.

"Consider it done, let's bail then." Sey replied, placing his spear in his grip as he looked over towards the fighting the butcher he did about a good thirty levels ago. This time he was going to have a tank with him, as if this quest wasn't easy enough as is. He whistled to bring Kyu back to him, her paws using Hestia as a leverage before springing towards him and landing on his head. The small and feisty familiar panted happily before the both of them walked out through the exit of the shop. They were going to butcher a butcher for the little skill points she needed before they get to talk about the discount. Who knew, this might be one lady he could make good money alongside. After all, the top business people usually baited out their partners to see how they were like. Should they be smart enough, they joined the higher ranks among them despite the baiting. It's a cycle that never ends as long as they went by capitalism.