[F5-PP] step two fulfilling the deal <<Butcher of the Sands>>

I look towards the alligator as it manages to dodge one of your attacks finally which is rather surprising do to the fact it has been getting hit rather consistently for the most part up until this moment. With that though i just let out a sigh and decides it might just be best to wait this out as i activate the parry mod and wait for the hit to come knowing that if it does hit me that it is going to die from multiple points. Be it thorns, or be it my parry mod kicking back enough force to kill it hopefully. I glance towards you and gives a nod. Give it another go if you can Sey i can only hope that i can reflect back at this point. However, i am fairly certain either you will hit, or this thing will and either result ends with it dying since we have thorns on our gear. I say with a chuckle as i genuinely want this thing to die by thorns. For a monster to kill itself always being a rather nice and satisfying moment.

Parry MOD activated: 50% damage after MIT count gets reflected back.

Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 81/84   MIT: 111/1 ACC/ -1 EVA/1 regen/1 recovery/ 2 paralyze/ thorns 28 DMG/ bleed 24 DMG(8+)

Sey: 1,205/1,205 l 89/116 EN l DMG: 16 l Holy Damage: 8 l MIT - 99 l Flame Thorns: (Enemy 6-10 = 21 Dmg) / (Enemy 9-10 = 6 Dmg for two turns) l Thorns: 21 Dmg l ACC - 1

<Sando Satsu> 5/350 HP 30 Mitigation  Damage per Attack: 150
Sando Satsu ignores Block, Evasion, and Mitigation. But does not do bonus damage on a 9-10
Cull of the Meek: On a natural roll of 10 he will spin with his weapon at maximum reach hitting everyone in the fight. He will gain 10 hp per person hit.
Dominus: When he reaches 175 hp, he grows massive in size upping his damage to 150 and mitigation to 30 for the rest of the fight.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't think I need another go, it looks like it wants to kill itself." Sey explained as he would watch the giant alligator charge towards Hestia without giving so much as a second thought. Both of them had their thorns active, so either was a deadly choice, though somewhat wiser to choose the one with the lesser amount of health. That being said, Hestia was more than capable of taking that hit, so Sey did nothing to provoke it or send it his way. What would that change? Said alligator would ram into Hestia at full force, triggering her thorns and causing it to shatter into many pieces of data with the result being a successful venture for the both of them. "Well, that was fairly easy." The snow-haired player commented, stretching his arms to the side with a full health bar active and only a small hit taken to the energy pool. Looking over to the girl, he would place his hands in his pockets and ask a question. "How are you feeling after that hit there?"

Parry MOD activated: 50% damage after MIT count gets reflected back.

@Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 81/84   MIT: 111/1 ACC/ -1 EVA/1 regen/1 recovery/ 2 paralyze/ thorns 28 DMG/ bleed 24 DMG(8+)

Sey: 1,205/1,205 l 89/116 EN l DMG: 16 l Holy Damage: 8 l MIT - 99 l Flame Thorns: (Enemy 6-10 = 21 Dmg) / (Enemy 9-10 = 6 Dmg for two turns) l Thorns: 21 Dmg l ACC - 1

ID# 96420 results:

Battle: 3

Loot: 5  (Target: Hestia)

MOB: 9 (150 Dmg to Hestia, takes 28 thorn damage + 75 Parry damage)

<Sando Satsu> 0/350 HP 30 Mitigation  Damage per Attack: 150
Sando Satsu ignores Block, Evasion, and Mitigation. But does not do bonus damage on a 9-10
Cull of the Meek: On a natural roll of 10 he will spin with his weapon at maximum reach hitting everyone in the fight. He will gain 10 hp per person hit.
Dominus: When he reaches 175 hp, he grows massive in size upping his damage to 150 and mitigation to 30 for the rest of the fight.

I look towards the large beast as it charges towards me as i stay calmly where i am use to the creatures rushing at me to try and kill me as i activate parry as it collides into me reflecting some back into it even after the damage was done by my thorns as i chuckle as i only lose a very small percent of my health from that hit to me. I then looks back towards you and gives a shrug of my shoulders. In all honesty i've taken hits a lot worse, and a whole lot more life threatening. Compared to what i've been hit by in the past this is child's play. I say with a chuckle escaping my lips as i look towards the white haired individual. Did you enjoy the fight at the very least Sey? Getting back into the swing of some quests and all of that. I say with a smile on my face as i look at the male as the sand dies down slowly turning back into a normal expansive desert instead of a arena made of dangerous sand pelting people. My familiar Kuro resting on the ground once more relaxing as the fight dies down with it having not needed to get involved at all.

"It seems easy enough to get back into the swing of things. Though I do kind of wish I had better holy gear, I feel so rusty." Sey explained, knowing full well the others were likely very well ahead thanks to the lack of items he had and the time he spent out of commission for a skill. It allowed him to pretty much be invincible in hand to hand combat, but that alone wasn't going to be enough in this game. "I hope I'll be able to get more unique things though. I'm really slacking on them, and they can only help me get better. It's weird to be honest, but I can't recall ever actually being in a floor boss fight." Sey explained, placing his hands in his pockets when he remembered the lack of ever being on the 21st fight. Sure, he was there and he knew that, but nothing there was really memorable for him. Nothing was obtained and he pretty much spent his time just collecting materials right after its discovery.

well if you're worried about not being part of a floor boss there is always floor 22 when the frontliners manage to find that boss room. So hey that could always be fun i can only hope by the time that boss is done and over with that i will be ready to fight against the twenty second one alongside my guild leader, and who knows who else. I say with a small chuckle at that fact as i then gesture back in the direction of the main settlement of Fortaleza. Well i mean we should head back now before something else manages to find us while we're out here, and maybe get something to eat and enjoy on the fifth floor you know? Just enjoy a nice meal together since it is probably going to be about time to get something to eat by the time we arrive. I say trying to do some mental counting of how long it took for the two players to get this far, and how much longer it could take to get back to the main settlement.

"That is a hope, though I do recall there usually being only one drop for the lucky one who manages to land the last hit." Sey explained, remembering those who pulled back on purpose just to get the item. Come on now, that was just going to get them all killed if they focused that much on the gear. Regardless, he would just hope for the best when he got to fighting so no one would be given the chance to do that. "You're right though. We do need to head back, though a bite to eat here would be nice. Not sure what else we would find appealing in the sand desert and all, but I'm sure we'll figure something out. Either that, or we'll just head onto the next quest you desire." He would pace away from where they were originally before heading back to the safe zone, placing his hands behind the back of his head with Kyu pacing after him, landing on his shoulder afterwards with a smile on her lips. Playful to the very end, he was happy to have her along. "Well, what do you think we should do out of those two options, Hestia?"

I say lets go and get a bite to eat, and see if there is anything we could've ironed out a little bit more from what you saw during that fight.  Since this quest is probably considered easier then the monkey king quest is going to be from the fact that the monkey quest is on a higher floor. I say rather cheerfully as i walk alongside you back towards the main settlement with my familiar walking beside me as i pet his head with a smile. Good job at protecting Sey's familiar kuro. I say happily at Kuro doing his job as he gives a low grumble of approval of the pats and praise that i give him. As we head back towards the main settlement i equip vanity clothing once more, and even puts my shield away leaving just my sword at my side seemingly deeming that fit enough to protect myself if need be if a enemy suddenly appears out of nowhere. So then Sey have any stories that you could share about things you've done or seen, or maybe even heard? i ask curiously towards the man that clearly has seen more then myself.

"Fair enough. For the most part, it was good. It was perhaps the quickest we could have killed it with our current things, so I could perhaps give you a bit of advice." Sey explained, nearing the safe zone where the main town of the floor would be located. A sand land with people fairly active despite the area they were in, but it was no surprise at the same time since of the most important quests belongs here for certain players, and the both of them just did it. As for stories, he'd tilt his head to the side and search his brain for anything interesting that didn't cost him his business life. There was one that didn't seem so interesting to him, but it was a moment to mention regardless. "Well, I could tell you the story of how I joined my guild. It's perhaps the most interesting story I can think of right now. I'm sure you've heard of them, the Celestials, right?" There was no way the answer could be no in this age, but he ha been surprised before.

If i haven't heard of the celestials i would be surprised rather heavily since i have met Itzal, Jonathan, and Kasier. So you can imagine i've heard the name before. I say in a joking tone of voice. Not wishing to sound condescending or anything of the such. Though i do smile and nod my head after saying what i did. But yes please do share how you joined the Celestials i am actually a bit curious how that ended up being the case. i say with a grin on my face as i look towards you ignoring the structure of Fortaleza ever steadily coming into view in the far off distance. My familiar keeping an eye out on the surrounding area with a keen like eagle like watch to make sure nothing would interrupt the little impromptu story time that is occurring that i would wish to hear about. Just for the sake of trying to get to know any big or interesting points for players in there lives. Not wishing for any stories to become forgotten if i have the power to make sure they don't.

Sweet, she seems on board to hear how he joined the Celestials. It was a casual story for the most part, though the last part struck him as the most interesting. "This was back in the olden days, but they decided to have a Paladin system. In this system, you had to speak to all four of them and get their approval to join the guild. Simply put, it was an all or nothing deal. Simply put, it was hard to track them all down." Sey explained to her with a soft smile, remembering himself as such a young leveled player looking for some hope in the game where there was none. He was vulnerable, easy to pluck from the face of the game if a player killer wanted it, he was lucky to not end up that way. "Imagine it like this. You need to search the whole game through all the thousands of players just to find four of them. A test of determination I needed to take. Buuuut... Well, that's not the hard part."  He paused for a moment before abruptly switching the subject for the moment real quick, caught off guard for a bit.

Really searching through the entire game for just four players wasn't the hard part about all of that? How could it get anymore difficult since finding just a group of some players willing to work with you can be a task in and of itself, and that is choosing from said thousands of players. I say with a small chuckle as i continue walking alongside the man as the two of them are closing in on Fortaleza as they are able to see the town in all of its glory from where they are while discussing this story. Myself very curious on how this is going to end if that seemingly impossible task couldn't be classified as difficult. My familiar Kuro even seemingly paying attention to the tale to hear what the end of it is going to be as his tail swishes lazily back and forth. I look around the area once more to make sure there isn't some last minute mob trying to ruin the story by interrupting at the sort of climax, the apex of your tale.

"Right, so.... Uh... Where is some good coffee on this floor? I pretty much live on floor four, so I have no idea what it's like elsewhere." Sey would ponder upon the thought before then thinking of what Hestia asked about how much more difficult it could be than that. He laughed a small bit, it was a bit hard to explain, yet so simple at the same time. He placed four fingers up on his left hand. "Can you name four people that are exactly the same? If they had the same personality, I can definitely see it being easy to enter the guild. They have the oddest mix of personalities I've ever seen." Sey explained as he would place his available pointer finger from his other hand on the exposed four fingers. "They all play a part. A healer, a scout, a tank, and a DPS. Now that being said, imagine if the DPS loves hiding and nearly kills you the first time we meet. That would pretty much be how I describe that encounter." Sey recollected, smiling casually as if it were a joke, but he was dead serious. "Old Celestial Ascendants had quite an interesting idea, but even that one I had to appeal to."

Good coffee on this floor? Ummm i think there is a good one in Fortaleza near the teleport gate, but about three blocks down towards the left of it if we faced exiting it, and then their is a nice little cafe shop that sells the best coffee this floor can offer to the players. I say with a nod of my head being familiarized with all the shops and places that could be fun to go to while in that town. Being very familiar from constant patrolling of each of the floors allowing me to have such a memory of the places very closely. When you begin the story once more i continue listening with a big and happy grin as i keep each detail in my mind as i raise a eyebrow at hearing about the DPS one. Wait so they have some assassin like person in there guild that tried to kill you the first time you interacted? Did you do something to piss him off or something? i ask completely confused by such a thing. My mind being caught up on that part rather then the other little details that prove making this endeavor rather difficult.

"Wanna get some? I could use a good mocha right about now." Sey asked, placing his hands in his pockets and shrugging. It seemed like the most casual thing to do right now for this moment, and who didn't want to get a bunch of energy for the future when they need it to carry out sword arts?  "I think it was more an indirect provoke. Considering Itzal wanted me to find him with some high level gear he had at the time for scouting. Needless to say, he caught me first." The snow-haired player would recall, remembering the intimdation used on him when he was that low a level player during that time. Ohhhh, lovely times. Mental games like that don't phase him now that he had power. "Itzal and Morgenstern were easier, of course. And then Kasier came along and really impressed me, despite her and I having a little swing every now and then. She's a nice equal in terms of debate, despite her terrible way of approaching people."  The snow-haired player recollected her offer on coffee, in which he took some and she dared try to scold him. Of course, he sassed her back and they somehow ended up having a mutual agreement, perhaps the most respectable one.

Sure i could be up for having a cup of coffee could be interesting to see what makes you coffee people get all hyped up on it. For myself i never really had that sort of click in my mind that makes me feel like i need a coffee like i have heard some people can get. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders as we start walking through the town of Fortaleza as i do my best to lead you towards the cafe that i know about with a grin on my face. So then after getting approved by the Celestials by all of them what did you do next that was pretty big if anything? And if nothing big the next important thing you think could be worth mentioning. Since sadly for myself i haven't had big bad times that were interesting. Since so far i've mixed even portions of doing as much as possible while being careful about it. With only one moment where i accidentally faltered on that. i say with a small sigh at that fact.

Sey followed her as she would guide him to the coffee shop she mentioned, though the part that got him curious was when she told hims he didn't know what the hype for coffee was. His head would tilt to the side as he would shrug his shoulders. "Coffee is meant to be addictive. In the real world, caffeine is what is used to addict the people who drink it. It's not as bad as a few other chemicals, but it's a legal way of making people come back and want more." Sey would pause for a moment before placing the tip of his right pointer finger against his chin. "I'm British, I naturally just love the taste of it." Hestia asked him about the times he had that may have been interesting after he got in the guild. Honestly, he couldn't quite say there were things that were just straight up extreme and adrenaline-pumping through his system. "I wish I had stories of perhaps almost dying fighting for my guild or something. I guess I got too late into the game for that, I made a big wall that makes dying itself a challenge. I'm sure even at your level you've have more interesting things to talk about."

i chuckle at hearing that you think i could have some interesting stories as i just shrug my shoulder. I wish-...well i don't wish to have such interesting stories such as almost dying. The only time i nearly died was when fighting against that Gemini that managed to do three devastating hits against me. That was rather...demoralizing if you can understand that myself as a tank got wiped out by three measly hits from a quest mob. I hadn't expected that at all, but thankfully the quest doesn't allow you to die and from that quest i have learned something. To make sure to go into every encounter knowing the general strength level of your opponent for these quests. That way i won't have another situation where i could die, or someone that i care for in this game could die from something that i didn't take count for. i say to you with a nod of my head as we traverse through the town a the cafe shop is quite a bit of blocks away. I say my tone slowly becoming more frustrated to some extent when describing how easily i was defeated as my right hand tightens into a fist for a brief moment.

"The Gemini? That seems odd, I remember it was a life or death sentence during my run against that fool." Sey recalled, though he took note of her agitation from her hands before deciding to at least give her a bit of comfort. At the end of the day, he did have a heart when it comes to not having money be the center topic of the chat. "You'll get your chance against it. And when you do, you will know how strong it is when it decides to attack you. On the plus side, the Gemini doesn't run around and pretend to be you. Imagine how tainted a reputation you'd have if it started running around and started stabbing people." Sey would perhaps have no business if that were the case. There was no way he could do that while fending off players at the same time, and that's assuming he was the only one to take that quest. A fun way to make mayhem perhaps, but an MMORPG game had to be fair at the end of the day.

I just smile at the comfort as i nod my head at that. Yeah i guess that is a bonus in all of this that my reputaiton as someone who tries to protect and help others isn't ruined by a faker going around murdering people. I then pause a bit and chuckles slightly at the rather dark humor. man people would think i am some crazy girl with multiple personality disorder or something if that actually did happen. I say trying to make light of the bad to some kind of extent as i look towards you. Eventually we arrive in front of the coffee shop as i gesture for you to enter the building. Feeling a bit glad, and a tad excited that so far in terms of questing things have been going very well for the two of them. It is only a matter of time to see how well that keeps up for when they go to fight the monkey king on the eighth floor. So then what other quests were different when you did them? I've heard there have been some kind of changes here and there, so it makes me curious what other changes have been made that you remember. I ask curiously as we enter the coffee shop.

"I've been away from the game for a bit, I'm rather rusty in terms of the game itself and not combat. Since I don't get rewards from the old quests I've done in the past, I don't usually look back to them." Sey explained to her, placing his hands in his pockets as he entered the coffee shop with her. Ah, the lovely smell of brew was so familiar to him from both the real world and this one, as he often made one. Good thing teeth didn't get yellow, or else those who love coffee will have a hard time with grinning. "Well, let's get ourselves a bit of coffee before we move onto the next two steps. And while we're at it, we may as well figure out what the deal is going to be because we never clarified what it would be." Sey was so sure that they'll get the other two quests done together without much a problem. After all, if they were as easy as the one they just did at the moment, he couldn't wait to rip his spear through the others.