[SHOP-F4] - Gilded Glamours

With his skill increasing in the art of artistry, his shop seemed to redocorate to reflect it. It was less humble than before, golden decoration and carved wood decorated the shop. The shop was now spotless of dirt and grime, and even the soot covered fireplace seemed to be cleaner. The chairs gained a cushioned back, letting people relax in their seat better. As usual the three unused chairs rested in front of the fireplace to warm those who came in, and his own seat rested behind a shop keeper's desk. If one glanced into his work shop, they would immediately see the improvement in his tools and workstations. He could certainly do better work now!

Still written up on a noticeboard on the fourth floor was the message:

"Greetings! A brand new Artisan's shop is now opening! Need something crafted that a blacksmith or weaver just can't do? Perhaps a lovely necklace or earings, maybe a mask that is made of neither steel nor cloth! As long as it's an accessory I will do my best to craft it!"

-Gilded Glamours!

The name of the shop opened one's map and gave a waypoint to his shop, giving them directions right there.

Rank 3: 55 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail - 1 exp

2-3=fails - 1 exp

4-5=bad Item - 1 exp

6-8=Good Item - 2 exp

9-10=Uncommon Item - 3 exp

11=Rare Item - 5 exp

12= Perfect Item - 8 exp

What can an Artisan do for me?

I can craft you just about anything that is made by hand, that one such as a smith who makes armor and weapons, or a tailor who makes leather and clothes, can't. Instruments? Sure. Jewelry? Absolutely. Masks? Check.

Why would I use your goods instead of armor?

That is a good question, one I am not fully able to answer for the moment, but here are the things my accessories can do. For one, if you are a fellow crafter, and I get a perfect quality item, I can make it into an item which increases your crafting rolls by one. For others, I can make something which boosts loot rolls, evasion, and accuracy. These are the most basic uses. With a little imagination and thought, I can also make unique effects such as my Ring of Reversal which allowed someone to completely reverse a single combat or loot roll! Get a 1 at some point? That just went up to the highest number! I have also made items in the past which would give people a boost to their skills, essentially giving them a free skill point boost!

Prices:

No charge will be provided if you supply the materials, as experience in itself would be the payment. If however you wish for me to use my own supply, you must pay me 200 Col for each attempt at the item and then an additional 400 when the item is finished! I retain the right to give discounts indiscriminately depending on my mood.

For sale:

Sold Out

Waiting:

1. Nobody

2. Nobody

3. Nobody

No materials in stock! (Will be updated with each craft, so look here!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing bored and impatient with waiting he decides to use one of his daily crafts, leaving one for if someone stopped by before midnight. He heads into his back room and plays through his menus until he had one of his crafting materials, as generic as it could get. He heats it inside of his small forge, waiting until it was glowing to retrieve it with his tongs and setting it atop his small anvil, tapping away with his chasing hammer. He sighed as the would-be creation shatters, leaving him with nothing new and nothing gained save a single experience point.

Roll 4

FAILURE!

-1 material.

Daily crafts 1 of 2

Mindful of the hour he prepares another crafting attempt, not daring waste his potential as he begins heating more materials, getting them nice and glowing hot before withdrawing them and setting them down onto his his anvil, tapping away as he tried to work it into a good shape this time. When the item revealed itself, not shattered like it's twin, he gave a bounce in happiness! It was of uncommon quality, so he happily started examining it.

Item:

Shining Chance

Quality:Uncommon

Shop:Gilded Glamours

Description: These two golden earrings reflect the avarice of the one who crafted it, drawing further riches and possessions to their wearer no matter the will of their owner. Their shape is that of a simple ring of gold going through a larger sized ball made from the same material. Loot Roll +1

Roll 10

Uncommon!

-1 material.

Daily Crafts 2 of 2

With a sigh leaving his lips, he looked at the clock in the corner of his vision. It was midday from what he could tell. With no customers in sight he decides he might as well try crafting some more. He lacked any unique materials to awaken his imagination, so he had to make do with what he had. Once he moved to the back and heated up his materials, he started tapping away at it with his chasing hammer as was his current routine. Trinoko sighed and gave a shrug when his crafting attempt failed, leaving him with only the lone experience point such things provided. Still having one crafting chance, he planned to wait until it became closer to night.

Roll 4

Failure!

-1 mat

Daily crafts 1 of 2

Overcome by sheer boredom he groans and decides to try something new for a change. He goes through his items and brings out a large piece of wood, looking it over and visualizing what he wished to make. He draws a knife from his belt and starts running it along the wood, and would you not know it, it started to shape nicely just like when he worked with metals using his hammer. He could almost cry, his greatest work to date formed before him into a completed mask. He heavily considered what he would do with his masterpiece. Sell it, or use it to prove that Artisans had just as much potential as smiths and weavers.

Item:

Ebonlight

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Gilded Glamours

Description:This mask allows one's eyes to never be deceived, always seeing what others normally could not. Even one's impending defeat is easily predicted to those who wield this mask to it's full potential. However, the eyes of the mask's owner remain a mystery to all. Night Vision +1 X-Ray +1 Enemy Combat Rolls -1

Roll 12

Perfect!

-1 material

Daily Crafts 2 of 2

It was not the next day after he created his mask, having spent the rest of the day out training he walked back and double checked around the shop. It seemed like nobody had shown up or left any notes saying they wanted something made. With a dismissive shrug he heads into the back room and decided to use one of his two crafts as the day was half way done now. Not feeling particularly creative today he tries to make an armlet. He takes some silver from his inventory and super heats it in his forge before it was withdrawn and tapped at, carefully turning it over and shaping it.

While the item was a success, it was nothing special. It was just a simple silver bangle that none would be particularly interested in. He sets it down in the front as a display until he figured out what to do with it.

Roll 6

Bad

-1 mat

Daily Crafts 1 of 2

Trinoko checked his clock. Yup, getting to be closing time for the day. He offers the world a shrug as he sits back in his work room. Deciding not to let a daily craft go to waste, he takes out his hammer and debates what he would try and craft this time. This time he thought that he would try and craft a pendant! He takes a sapphire out from his inventory and a small chisel, tapping away at the stone with interest.

Trinoko let out a soft sigh when the stone took the shape of a small detail-less pendant. While having an alright shine it was not particularly exciting to the eye, or effective to the body as equipment. He sets up next to the silver bangle he had crafted and calls it a day.

Roll 7

Bad

-1 mat

Kane was meandering through the fourth floor, ice and snow coating the streets. He was able to find Trinoko's shop rather easily, as it was one of the only artisan shops on the entire floor. Smoke padded along by his leg as his footfalls crunched the sleet underfoot, finally arriving at the shop. Entering, he looked around. There were a few very well-crafted trinkets, and the store had Trinoko's style written all over it. "Hey bud! You home?" Kane figured Trinoko would be in the back of his shop, but didn't wish to intrude.

Trinoko had indeed been in the back, enjoying a quiet nap until he heard the sound of a bell ringing from his potential customer's entrance, and then he heard a familiar voice. He happily stretched himself out and moves up to the front, moving behind the counter and saying "Hello to you as well. How's it going?" He chuckles "Find the place alright? I did set up a waypoint on my only advertisement." He grins and extends his arms around "Welcome to shop! You are the first person aside from yours truly to step through that door!" He grins and plops backward into his seat, leaning back a bit as he says "What brings you over?"

Trinoko waited for a response with a raised brow before moving in front of the man and waving his hand back and forth. It seemed he was suffering from some lag! He shrugs and sends a message to him for him to receive when he returns saying 'Went to do some work in the back.'

Once in his back room he looked his materials over and gave a shrug, bringing hammer down on metal as he watched it slowly take form before him. Unfortunately his newest necklace came out a failure as well, unfit for even the most frugal of customers as he set it along with it's brethren in quality, relaxing in his chair at the desk, wondering how long he would be out of sync.

Roll 7

Bad

-1 material

Daily crafts 1 of 2

Trinoko nodded in agreement. "That's the price you pay in crafting I suppose. Especially early on! Gotta accept the victories-" He goes through his inventory and shows off his crafted mask that was of Perfect quality "-As well as our failures." He gestures to the failed crafting attempts with a shrug. "Not sure when you chimed out, but I was wondering why you dropped by. Wanted to just say hi?" He chuckles softly to himself.

He hummed in thought, checking out his mask and saying to Kane with grin. "Well, this thing has yet to meet the face of an owner if that's what you mean." He chuckles and continues "Go ahead and give me your offer. If you think it would be of use to you, by all means!" He hadn't taken Kane as the type who would wear a mask, but he wasn't about to try and deny a customer because of his preconceptions!

Grim had just got done visiting Ichiro's shop and was hoping to get some new gear, so he decided to visit the higher floor. When he enter the room, he felt a wonderous sensation, he looked up and around, and noticed that it was snowing. He jumped for joy and was running around, he loved the cold and enjoyed it much so. Then noticed a shop and decided to walk in, to his surprise, when he walked in there was Kane talking to Trinoko, and Trinoko was holdong something that caught Grim's eye. "Oh...Kane, whats going on, been a while since we last meet, haven't seen you since floor one." "Hey Trinoko, been awhile as well, so Trinoko, whats that your holding?" "Looks pretty cool." Grim takes a look at the item and saw it was a mask, Grim's eyes went big with exciment, "Ohhhh, thats sooo cool, it looks really powerful." Grim was so giddy, he wasn't able to stand still, he wasn't this exicted in a long time.

Trinoko smiled at the apparent interest in his mask and the entrance of a possible customer. "Hey there, Grim. Yeah, it's my strongest craft to date." He smiles as he sets it down on the table, looking between Kane and Grim. "Kane seems interested in it as well, I am still waiting to hear his offer for it." He chuckles and gestures to the taller man. "He is suffering from some lag lately!" He chuckles softly and goes on to say "Right now that mask has three features. It boosts your x-ray and night vision skills, but you do need to have them equipped, obviously. It's second feature is that it makes your evasion a little easier. The final one is more just looks than anything, but..." He puts the mask over his face, but not equipping it. "The eyes of the wearer are hidden."

"Wait, I don't think I have those skills." Grim opens his skill tree, and shows Trinoko

Skills

Non-combat:

» Cooking Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can combine ingredients to create varieties of food, some of which can have medicinal properties. Higher level of skill allows the cooking of higher-ranked foods.

»Sewing Lvl.0- The effectiveness with which a player can craft lightweight cloth, leather, and monster hide armour. Higher level of skill allows the crafting of high-level armours.

» Metal Equipment Repairing Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can repair equipment and tools.

» Slash Weapon Forging Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can craft Slashing Weapons.

Passive:

» Listening Lvl.0-The ability to hear sounds from further away than normal. Higher level of skill grants the ability to hear through locked rooms.

» Acrobatics Lvl.0-Determines a player's jumping height and the ability to perform aerial maneuvers. Bottom level is the natural jumping height for the Player.

Combat:

» Battle Healing Lvl.0-Recover low amounts of HP over time during battle. It can be leveled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone

» Leather Equipment Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can use Leather Equipment.

Weapon skills :

» One-handed Curved Blade Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can use slashing-type weapons (e.g. Scimitars).

"See, I don't have those first two skills." Grim's eyes went silvery, and then closed his skill tree menu, and looked at Kane, who would have a better chance of getting it now.

Trinoko shrugged and said "Sorry to hear. I am fairly sure you can swap out any unused skills, however. Don't quote me on that." He chuckles and adds while he points over at his prices "Though custom items are not something I am opposed to." He gives Grim a wink. If he wanted something to match his skills, all he had to do was pay for it with either col or with supplies to make the related item.

"Hmm... maybe you can make something for me that makes my other crafting skills better, so i can make better equipment faster and better to." Grim reopens his skill tree and highlights the certain area's to Trinoko.

Non-combat:

» Cooking Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can combine ingredients to create varieties of food, some of which can have medicinal properties. Higher level of skill allows the cooking of higher-ranked foods.

» Sewing Lvl.0- The effectiveness with which a player can craft lightweight cloth, leather, and monster hide armour. Higher level of skill allows the crafting of high-level armours.

» Metal Equipment Repairing Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can repair equipment and tools.

» Slash Weapon Forging Lvl.0-The effectiveness with which a player can craft Slashing Weapons.

"I don't got much, im only up here to see what I can save up to get, and now im gonna be up here more for the weather, it's increadible, I love it, I might even make a shop on this floor." "Hahaha."

Trinoko looks at his skills and says with a chuckle "If I were you, I would remove those skills. As per the moment you can only have one profession at a time. Tailoring, smithing, and cooking are what you have, but in truth you will only be able to use one, essentially." Trinoko goes through his notes and brings up a quest he had taken in order to become an artisan. "I would recommend you check through this as well as the crafting tutorials before you ask me to make anything like that."