[SHOP-F4] - Gilded Glamours

Seld nods his head reading the sign.

"Well, ill be sure to keep you in my thoughts if something interesting drops. My shop is down on Floor 2. Small, not much really just a small room. I didn't bother going bigger cause ill probably move up a few floors once my level increases. Feel free to stop by though if you need anything crafted, im still only level 1 in it, but I am a smith."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Grim headed out of the store he heard what Trimoko said, "A large bone or skull, the "Walking Reaper" can get that for him. As his head held high, he ventured out of the safe zone and into the wilderness to obtain his materials for his mask.

Trinoko nodded happily to Seld and said "Well, glad to have your business in any case. If I come across any spare materials we will see where I use it." He chuckles softly "Kinda running low or the moment. Just give it time!" He grins, he suddenly felt so very free having three crafting attempts a day rather than just the two. "And I would not worry. We all have to start in the same place!"

Seld nods before heading out.

"If you ever need help finding more materials let me know. I try to keep my combat skills trained up as well. I know crafters tend to focus more on creation then fighting sometimes, but I want to join the assault teams one day. Shoot me a message if you ever need anything."

Turning to leave, he stops suddenly, a sheepish grin on his face.

"Also, if you meet any good tailors, let me know. Im getting kind of tired of wearing these basic starter clothes."

Trinoko nodded "I will, though for the moment I need to focus on getting armor and weapons before I get clothes." He offers a shrug. "And don't be afraid to send offers my way as well, power in numbers, yes?" He winks and looks at his friend Kane and with a grin starts moving him into a corner of the shop, out of the way but still protected over night if need-be. Wouldn't want anyone to do the death-duel exploit on him.

((OOC: No worries, I don't expect people to be here constantly and have no lives! Congratulations by the way, that's awesome!))

Trinoko glanced over from his chair, the entire building looked to be redocorated, and it made Trinoko grin as he imagined Kane trying to figure out how long he was out. "Welcome back, Kane. I got one and a half customers while you were gone." He chuckles and says "Rank two, and a someone hunting some bones for a mask." He chuckles happily to himself, enjoying his hold on the market.

(OOC: I'll be busy with moving into a new place this week, I'll get on when I can though.)

Kane adjusted to the new surroundings, trying to get his bearings. "Well... This is odd. In any case, I'm able to equip one more item. Is that mask still up for grabs? If so, do you think 2,000 Col Would Be A fair price?" He looked around some more. This really was weird.

((OOC: I gotcha. No worries, really.))

Trinoko couldn't help but give a chuckle as he saw Kane's confusion but he nodded and took out the mask. 2000 Col was not something to laugh at in his mind so he happily said "Sold, to the kind man with 2k Col." He offers a wink and opens up a trade window, throwing in the mask and waiting for the Col to show up before he would hit that accept button.

Trinoko had decided he had piled up enough unusable items to start salvaging, starting with the simple silver bangle he obtained, he put it into the forge to try and return it to the materials from which it was made.

1-6 = material lost

7-12 = material regained

Unfortunately he lost his silver bangle to the fates, watching it shatter into pixels before him.

With his first attempt a failure, he got to work on the pendant he had created, repeating the same process he sets it into his forge and waits to see if it took the form of a crafting material, or if it simply shattered like the one before it.

1-6=Failure

7-12=Success

Trinoko smiled happily as the pendant changed shape, returning to how it was originally before the crafting had ever happened. It now had a second chance of being beautiful!

+1 Material

With that success there was only one item remaining or him to attempt to remake back to it's previous form. A small necklace he had created, nothing special obviously as it was ranked as a bad item. It was tossed into the forge and the waiting began to see it's fate!

1-6=Fail

7-12=Success

Trinoko gave a little clap before retrieving the ingot, happy to have been given another shot. 2/3 materials was not bad at all!

+1 Material!

He doubted he would be getting any new customers that day so he decided to use his brand-new third daily crafting attempt with his newly salvaged materials! He happily took out a small metal ingot from his inventory as put it into its place within the forge, being heated so it could be molded, and then placed upon Trinoko's anvil. He begins to strike the heated metal with a glint in his eye, hoping that he got a success... the again, he always had that hope!

Trinoko shrugged when the iron ring came out average. Nothing worth talking about, as an accessory is useless to the eyes of most players if it has no effects.

Roll 7

Good

-1 Material

Crafting attempts 3 of 3

With the clear lack of use the ring would receive, he decided to salvage it to see if he could give it another chance, setting it within his forge in the hopes it would melt down back to the same ingot that he forged it from. A fairly routine thing it seemed now.

1-6=Fail

7-12=Success

Trinoko shrugged dismissively as the ring shattered apart. It seemed he had a 50% ratio at the moment, and he was okay with that, surprisingly.

Roll 2

Material Lost

Towards evening, Seldentar walks into the shop, hoping to find Trinoko. He will look around until he does. His mind going over the rumor he just heard. Regardless of that, he needed to stop and get a teleport crystal before helleft, even with Shadow, this was going to be dangerous. On queue, his black fox walked in behind him, sitting at his feet.

Trinoko heard the bell of his shop's front door and headed into the front room, seeing Seld there he waved and said "Hey there!" He looks down at the small creature he had not met before "Ooh. He's new. What's his name?" He chuckles and moves to Seld, kneeling down and offering his hand to the small animal. If nothing else, he knew how to approach a pet in the real world. "What bring you over?"

Shadow looks up excited at the new person. Seld chuckles.

His name is Shadow. I met him on the 2nd floor in the forest. He was being attacked by wolves, so I rushed in to try to save him. After 8 fed him he started following me. I guess I'm one of those beast tamers now.

He pauses for a moment before continuing.

I'm looking for something you mentioned last time. Something to boost my luck with item drops. I'm going after something tonight, and I might only get one shot at it. Dunno if the creature will respawn..."

If I can even beat it..he thinks to himself. He takes off the armband, putting it on the counter.

I figured you could use this while you craft, you did a great job with it, its helped a lot

Trinoko looked at his arm band fondly, taking it up and looking it over "Alright. Well, I figure you should be aware of my prices." He offers his friend a wink. "Though of course as usual, give me an item and I will craft whatever you want. Just tell me what shape you want and I will take care of the rest! He removes his earrings which granted him his luck and puts on the arm band. "Heh. Still warm."