[SHOP-F4] - Gilded Glamours

"Ok, thanks." Grim moves to the back and is adjusting his settings.

Then showing his new skills on his tree to Trinoko

Non-combat:

»Sewing Lvl.0- The effectiveness with which a player can craft lightweight cloth, leather, and monster hide armour. Higher level of skill allows the crafting of high-level armours.

Passive:

» Listening Lvl.0-The ability to hear sounds from further away than normal. Higher level of skill grants the ability to hear through locked rooms.

» Acrobatics Lvl.0-Determines a player's jumping height and the ability to perform aerial maneuvers. Bottom level is the natural jumping height for the Player.

»Night Vision Lvl.0 - The player can see better in darker conditions.

»X-Ray Vision Lvl.0- The ability to see through obstacles and walls. Max level can see through secure rooms. Does not work on clothes.

"So how bout now, I think I can get that mask."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinoko nodded and said "I never had any intention of keeping you from the mask, I just prefer not to come off as a con and sell people things they have no use for." He chuckles and adds "And until I hear Kane's offer the item is on hold, though you are more than welcome to make a 'bid' on it I suppose." He grins while returning the item to his own inventory.

Trinoko frowns and after double checking his math he shakes his head and says "I apologize, but-" He points over to the sign that stated his prices "That is less than even a lucky man would spend. One crafting attempt using my own stuff is 200, and 400 after a success. So if you got lucky and I made it the first time, that's still 600 Col. Let's keep in mind this is my best work, it's going to cost a bit more." He shrugs softly "Sorry."

"Hmmm... I see, well i guess i gotta get more Col." Grim mumble to himself. he wasn't about to pass a chance of surpassing his comrades, he after all was the son of "Mister" Alexander, a CEO for a large networking company. This little setback won't hold him back. Hey, Trimoko, if Kane wins this mask and I don't, would you consider a custom mask or item, something along the lines of a bone material." I'll of course i'll bring the materials needed for the crafting."

Trinoko looked to Kane and nodded in affirmation. "I wouldn't hesitate. If I have the crafting attempts left and nobody sets up a wait list before you show up, I will craft for free, as long as you provide materials." He grins mischievously and adds "It may help if you bring a material related to what you want made." He rummages through his inventory and brings out a metal scorpion stinger of sorts. "Like using this to make a weapon with a poison effect. Just as an example." He chuckles and puts the item away. "I can make do, but providing the right material makes it more convincing."

Seldentar stops in the shop, looking around. He is looking for something oddly specific,a nd not seeing it, will turn to the shopkeeper and walk over with a smile.

"Hello there. My name is Seldentar, Seld for short. Im looking for something to help me with my crafting, maybe something that gives bonuses to finding rare materials, or even to improve the forging process itself. I can provide materials."

"I see... so if the material is brought to you and your free its free, that works in my favor then." "Ok I'll try to bring a material that suits my fighitng style, you see, im trying to stick wiht my nickname that was given to me in high school, so if i have any bone material from enemies ill bring them to you." Grim opens his info tab and looks for any info on monsters that drop bone materials.

Grim was in deep thought again, a flaw that he had developed, he didn't even noticed the fellow in front of him walk in. Mumbeling to himself again, "That could work, if I was a higher level, and had better gear." Passing a dragon info tab, he moves down the list further to see if any where within his range of fighting level.

Trinoko looks over when 'Seld' entered his shop, smiling to his newest customer and saying "It's nice to meet you, I am Trinoko" He listens to the player's request closely before saying "Absolutely. My earrings grant a little luck themselves." He taps his earrings which granted a +1 to his loot rolls. "Naturally the effect will be depending on the quality, but if you are supplying there will be no charge involved." Trinoko starts puzzling over his options and says "What kind of item would you prefer? A bangle? A ring? If you have no ideas then I can test my own creativity if you are using a unique material." He waits eagerly, finally able to get some crafting done!

He grins and says to Grim quickly on the side "I see. Well, bones are wonderful for armor and accessories alike if you shape them right." He chuckles "Lots of creativity is born of death."

Seldentar thinks for a moment, shaking his head.

"Sadly I only have standard metal right now. As for what type, I was thinking maybe a bracelet. But a ring would work too. Just something not too gaudy. If you can."

He smiles, opening his inventory, and materializing one of his metal ingots. Placing it down on the counter, he looks over the rest of the items in the shop curiously.

-1 Materials

Trinoko nodded and looked the ingot over, examining the metal and saying. "Very well. I shall return soon then. Follow if you want to see the work yourself." He walks off into his back room to get some work done, heating the metal ingot up until it was glowing brightly inside his forge. Once withdrawn like several ingots before it he set it atop his small anvil and tapped at it with his chasing hammer, molding the metal into something wearable.

When the crafting attempt failed he sighed and offered a shrug of dismissal. He didn't even gain something he could scrap later on. With a failure he heads to face the front and heads up to the door. "Bad luck. Not even a bad item, sorry."

Roll 2

Failure

Material lost

Crafting attempts 1 of 2

Trinoko smiled and said "I have one more left, and nobody else is waiting for something to get made. So if you want to try again..." Trinoko held his hand out in preparation for his second ingot. "Then consider it done! If I run out of attempts, you may leave an ingot and I will put you on a wait list for tomorrow."

Grim gets up and turns to Trimoko and gives a look at the mask and then to Kane and says the Trimoko, "You know what I"ll be fine with out it, its not really what im looking for in appearence, looking for more of a "Grim Reaper" style mask." "Great stats though." Grim opens a tab in his inventory and materializes a sheet of paper, having a picture of a mask on it.

Trinoko grinned and with a nod said "That we do. Just don't be surprised if I show up with something I want made." He happily hits the accept button on the friend request and heads off into the back. He places the ingot into his forge as always to warm it, holding it with his smithing tongs and then retrieving it when it glowed sufficiently bright. He sets it down on his anvil as he had before, and hoped that his luck would prove better this time around. He starts hitting the metal with his small hammer with a clear imagine in his mind!

Trinoko laughed happily as he lifted the successful armband! He was told not to make it too gaudy, but as a crafter he demanded it be art. As he heads back to the one who requested it he tossed it to him, still warm to the touch. "What do you think?"

Item: Scorched Ambition

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Gilded Glamours

Description: This iron armband, while looking old and well used, grants its users skill to match as if it was. The metal looked stained, as if the ash and soot from years of smithing had stuck to it. Crafting Rolls +1

Roll 10

Uncommon

Material used

Crafting attempts 2 of 3

"Here Trimoko, I made a copy of the item i might want in the future." Grim hands Trimoko the piece of paper, having the picture on it. "It was an concept art I drew before getting stuck in SAO."

L0bck.jpg Grim gives the paper to Trimoko, "Well im outta here, gotta get the materials i need, duces guys." Grim turns around opening the door, and leaves the shop.

Trinoko grins and says while pointing at the prices which he had clearly explained near the front. "Crafting is free when it costs you materials." He chuckles happily and adds "Though I would never turn down any unrelated gifts of generosity." He crosses his arms proudly that he liked the look of the item as well and his eyes shot to the side to read something. He just got notified his rank had went up. "Ooh. I just ranked up as well." He smirks happily to himself, finally moving up in the world.

When Grim brought forward his sketch he looked it over and nodded with a smile. "Hmm, I see. Very nice. I could easily craft this with wood I think, but if you insist on bone then find me a large bone or skull." He grins happily "But until you have the materials, you know the price." He gestures to the sign as usual and waves as he sees Grim leaving.