[SHOP-F4] - Gilded Glamours

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinoko nodded happily while taking up the two ingots, heading off into his back room. "Be right back!" Once at his forge he sets one bar down and the other into the furnace to be heated to just the right temperature. When he felt it was ready he withdrew the metal bar and places it on his anvil. Hammer meets metal as he watched it to see the result.

Trinoko sighed at his apparent failure, it was wearable, but lacked any kind of ability or interest. He sets it aside for now, still having a bar left to try.

Roll 4+1(Scorched Ambition)

Bad

Material salvageable

Daily crafts 1 of 3

By now Trinoko was going to assume that he had worked off his bad luck, and now had a clear shot at success! He repeated the process as he always did with metal items, warming and then pummeling them with his hammer until they took the desired shape which he formed with his mind.

Trinoko smiled as the item took form into a simple chain necklace, silver in appearance with a clasp in the shape of a snake's head biting it's tail for the back. He picks the item up and walks into the front to show it to it's new owner. "One bad item and one uncommon." He holds it out to him with a smile.

Roll 9+1(Scorched Ambition)

Uncommon

-1 material

Daily crafts 2 of 3

Item: Silver Serpent

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Gilded Glamours

Description: This necklace, made in the image of a serpent consuming it's own tail represents uncontrolled greed, or perhaps gluttony even for precious metals, allowing it's owner to attract things of rarer or purer quality to himself. +1 to loot rolls

Trinoko nodded happily and offered him the necklace and returned the arm band, they were his stuff now. "Alright, enjoy! Just keep in mind, if you bring me rarer more pure materials, I can enhance the effects of those items to be stronger." He smirks "I take it such a thing would interest you." He chuckles softly, trying to ensure future business.

In the mean time he tried to salvage his badly crafted necklace, going through all the steps required to make it change back to it's original shape before the crafting had taken place. When it succeeded he happily placed the material with the rest of his private collection.

Craft roll

1-6=fail

7-12=success

Roll 8

Material salvaged!

Seldentar nods, a glint in his eyes.

"That would be nice, but they are great for now. Exactly what I needed."

He occasionally glances up throughout the entire conversation checking the digital clock. According to the rumor he heard, he had to get there before midnight, and it was his first trip out of a safe zone at night. He still had to get to an NPC shop to get a teleport crystal, just in case.

"I better get going for now, but stop by the shop tomorrow, im gonna try your spear again, and i might have some other materials i can give a shot at using in case that doesnt work."

Trinoko nodded happily, seeing he was in a hurry he waved "Alright, enjoy yourselves! Hope that necklace gives you the luck you need!... Fair warning. Upgrading my stuff will be a quest of in it's own right." He grins mischievously, letting Seld leave. Trinoko sat back in his chair, hoping that tomorrow he would have a stronger spear, even though he loved his current one.

Trinoko noticed the time and shrugged. To him, it was only three hours before his daily crafting attempts were reset, so he eagerly tried to craft something new for himself or for his shop. He takes one of his generic run of the mill materials and begins the process of making into something usable. As he had in the past, he tried to make an armlet. Trinoko shrugged at the result. It was a good item, but not something anyone he knew of would buy. The effort of enhancing it far outweighing the effort to simply craft another.

Roll 7

Good

-1 material

Daily crafts 3 of 3

Deciding he had no way to make a profit from such a thing, aside from mere looks which not enough people seemed interested in, he began the process of breaking the item down. Salvaging it to it's base component so he could try again tomorrow.

1-6=fail

7-10=success

Material salvaged!

Trinoko chuckled as he broke even, with a few experience from having crafted the item. He could have gotten worse results, that's for sure!

Trinoko hummed in thought. He saw no customers on the way, making him shrug as he prepared to start crafting again. He had materials, and he crafts to use today. So why not? He figured he would start just crafting a single item for now to see how that worked out. He moves into his back room and starts crafting, puzzling over the possibilities of what he could make.

As he heated metal in his forge and hammered it atop his anvil, he got this sense of dread and it was reflected in his work. The item was of bad quality. Not in the mood to break it down just yet, he places it aside for later.

Roll 6

Bad

-1 material

Daily Crafts 1 of 3

As the hours went by he had the desire to craft once again, going through his inventory and retrieving some more of his more generic materials for the task. He set to work creating what would with a little luck be a more helpful piece of equipment than what he currently held. He loved all his works equally, but he did know some were better than others.

As the metal on his anvil took form, he chuckled softly to himself. His mind had wandered to the past world and in front of him was a pair of glasses of all things! He idly looked at the item, expecting nothing special, only to discover the item was of perfect quality! He laughed happily picking it up and further observing his latest creation fondly.

Item: Scion's Sight

Quality: Perfect

Description: These thin framed rectangular glasses made from precious metals and glass clear one's vision, granting them better judgement in crafting, gathering, and in some cases even battle. Do keep in mind, these are meant for those who are willing to walk all paths, not restrict themselves to just one. +1 loot rolls, +1 craft rolls, +1 accuracy

Having a particular liking for this newly crafted trinket, and since it was something he could wear casually, he places them on his face as his own. For now he kept his earrings in, but should he gain a new set of armor, that would need to change to make room.

Roll 12

Perfect

-1 material

Daily crafts 2 of 3

Figuring he may a well test out his latest piece of art, and hopefully make some more, he takes out another material, and begins crafting his third and final item for the night. This time he chose to work with silver, heating the bar and then hammering it until the crafting attempt would be deemed a success or failure!

Trinoko laughed as his glasses already proved their worth, granting him a second item of perfect quality with which to claim as his creation! He takes a closer look at his item, wondering what it offered to those who would want it.

Item: Ring of Reversal

Quality: Perfect

Description: This ring which was formed with silver and engraved with gold, fitted with a ruby at it's top had the unusual ability of changing one's luck. A lethal weapon if used properly. Effect: Once a quest you can reverse any one roll of your choice. Example, an epic failure becomes a critical hit, a loot roll of one becomes a loot roll of twenty. Cannot be used in crafting.

Roll 11+1(Scion's Sight)

Perfect

-1 material

Daily crafts 3 of 3

• 2 weeks later...

Grim re-entered the shop, "Well it wasn't easy. but I got the material you asked for Trinoko." Grim says as he opens his HUD and materializes the mat, and tosses it at Trinoko. "So how bout that mask Trinoko buddy." "Master, im still confused, why do you want a mask of bone, does it mean smoething, or, you humans are soo very strange." Blood Wing, Grims familiar, says as she is only linked to Grim right now, "The reason being this girl is so I can have better gear, look good in battle and scare the living hell out of people all at the same time." Blood Wing shakes her head, the liitle white Feathery Dragon with blood red tipping feathers, looks up and starts a telepathic link with everyone in the room, "Greetings all, we have returned for a reason I do not understand, you humans confuse and interest me at the same time, it's soo tiring." As Blood Wing yawns, she curls around Grims neck and goes to sleep. Grim looks back up and shrugs his shoulders, as he walks over to the counter, Oh hello Seld long time no see, and it seems Kane left as well, with the mask in his inventory to." As Grim turns his attention to Trinoko, and grins "Soo, how bout that mask now?"

-1 mat

Trinoko accepted the bone meant for the mask and nodded in acceptance of the material. He looked it over and took out a carving knife so he could get to work right there, enjoying his seat while he carved away. "I'll do my best, just keep in mind that games like to mess with you." He chuckles and focuses on his new material as he tried to work it into something wearable.

He frowned when the item shattered apart in failure, nothing could have saved it, so he sighed when he shook his head and said "Sorry, man. No luck that time. If you want to try again though, just say."

1 of 4 daily crafts

+1 exp

-1 material

roll 1 +1(Scion's Sight)

Failure!

Trinoko nods in turn and begins his carving anew, hoping to make up for his previous failure as he works the bone-like material into a mask for Grim. While he carved he idly thought about the similarities between his name and the Grim Reaper. Hopefully it would inspire the system to make the mask work!

As Trinoko carved he felt like the item was going to just barely come out, but then his new glasses shimmered and a part of the material glowed. Instinctively he ran his knife on that point and the item jumped up to the next level of rarity in his hands! He now held the rare mask and showed it to Grim. "You like?" He winks.

2 of 4 daily crafts

+5 exp

-1 material

roll 10+1(Scion's Sight)

Rare!

Item: Reaper's Gaze

Quality: Rare

Description: Death comes for all, and none are truly safe from his eyes. This mask made in the image of a reaper reflects exactly this while changing the wearer's eyes to look as if they reflect the gates to hell. +2 Accuracy

Grim looked at the mask, as he grabbed it an held it over his face, not equiping it, "So, hows it look, to be honest, better than I expected, thanks Trinoko, you know, come by my shop, friends get 3 free custom made items then you have to pay for them." "Could make that coat you wanted, just stop in, my shops called "The Reapers Cloak", it's not much in this frozen wonderland of a floor." Grim laughed at his jest, and set the mask back down, "so, do I have to pay, or can I take it and go?" Grim asked as he cocked his head.

He chuckled, happy that his customer enjoyed his new item and shook his head "Nope, same price as always. You supplied, I am happy to make. Enjoy your mask! And sure, I might come by for the coat sometime, but don't feel you need to keep me at the top of your list." He smiles proudly to his newly made mask and lets Grim have it all to himself!

Grim recieved the <> mask and equiped it, as he did, he loosened his waist long jet black hair, and as the mask came into view his eyes turned into a hellish orange, as Grims head was down, he slowly lifted his head up, and stared at Trinoko, Grim said in his Grim Reaper voice, "Well now, it seems that there are souls for me to obtain, I thank you nephilim, you gave me the tools to do that very misson." Grim looked at Trinoko, and laughed, Grim says in his normal voice, "Hahaha, ah thanks Trinoko, best item yet." "Maybe when you come by, you'll get to meet my girlfriend, shes just a cool as me." As Grim turns away he thinks, "Now this will be awesome." Grim opens the door to Trinokos shop and walks out waving goodbye till next time to him, as the "Walking Reaper" enters his frozen wonderland, dissapearing in the winter winds, his shadow ever so becoming lighter and lighter.

Some time had passed since he last did any work, so he decided to use his final material in stock to see if it could create anything interesting. After some glitches in the system he had lost his prized glasses, but only further attempts would tell if he could recreate more items of it's caliber! He taps at metal in his back room, having gained a strange sense of inspiration.

Trinoko groaned as the item shattered apart in front of him. He guessed he would need to try again sometime, he double checks his inventory to see if he had something to salvage or if he would need to wait for some quests he could do.

Failure

Material lost

1 of 4 daily crafts