[SHOP-F4] - Gilded Glamours

Trinoko smiled as he found something to break down into another material, he went through his menus and began the process of getting the items back, eager at another shot at glory! Unfortunately his luck proved to be against him today, as he was cursed with yet more failure. At least he was getting it out early!

Failure

Material lost

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim has entereedTrinnoko's shop, he knew Trinoko, and so knew that if anyone couls help him, Trinoko could. As he entered, Grim came in yelling, "YoTrinokoneedyourhelpdude." Grim was pantings, he has ran all the way here, Grim jimped tp the front counter, "I...I...I need your help dude." Grim ran up his facee in a help mw look.

Trinoko raised a brow at Grim's sudden entrance and he grinned before stretching and starting towards the front desk. Once there he saw the desperate look on Grim's face, smirking as he said "Ah, hello Grim! What brings you this way?" He tilts his head curiously "Didn't break my mask already, did you?" He grins, happily making light of the apparently important moment.

Grim had a freaked out look, "Trinoko, do you remember the pm I sent to you, the wedding invitation, I need, a ring dude, I FORGOT THR FRIGIN RING!" Grim sat down the remaining 4 pieces of his mats, "Make me a ring hurry, I...I...Im freaking out dude." Grim said in a shaky voice.

Trinoko sighed softly and stroked his temples "Pretty last minute, don't ya think." He points to the sign up front. "I literally just used my last material. You are gonna have to toss me something." He decides to speed up the process "As usual, no cost, just the material. Neither of us have any real choice right now." He keeps to himself that his failed attempt at using his final material was just for this situation. At least he now had a situation to save face!

Trinoko whistled as he checked the description and nodded as he visualized the ring. "Good thing these things are a lot cheaper in this world, eh?" He chuckles softly and heads back before Grim's head exploded, getting to work on his first attempt to craft the ring that Grim so desperately needed!

The ring took form in front of him and he chuckled as he headed up front and held out the ring to Grim with a smile "Your ring, good sir. Now hurry up and give it to your lovely lady" He winks and says "Go ahead and run ahead, I will close up shop and catch up."

Roll 9

Uncommon!

-1 material

2 of 4 daily crafts

Grim eyes grew big, this is what he envisioned, "Thanks Trinoko, if you hurry, you can be my other best man, Dirgun is there as well as my uncle Galen, aunt Fade, Ruri, and Yure as well." "Thanks a bunched dude." Grim grabbs the ring, and dahses out the door, as he returnr to the second floor.

Trinoko stretched as he wound himself down. Happy he made him happy while wishing him luck on his marriage. After a minute of silent thought to himself he lets out a heavy sigh and heads out of his shop. He locked the door and hums to himself as he walks through the snow and towards the second floor.

Trinoko hummed in thought as he moved to the front of his shop. As he didn't see many crafters like himself he set up some signs in the front of his shop to try and explain what he could do. With some luck a little information would earn him more work! He wrote up the signs and hung them outside and inside so that people passing could see, and those who wanted to escape the cold could as well! Once that was done he moves to the chair by his shop's counter and relaxes while staring up at the ceiling or sometimes out the window to watch the snow.

Trinoko smiled as Jace entered into his shop, greeting the customer and saying "Well, I am afraid I don't have any items in stock at the moment... If you have supplies, I can attempt to craft you a tool though!" He gestures to the front of his shop which listed his prices "I am afraid I myself am out of materials, but if you provided me some I would do it absolutely free." That was more or less his policy. Experience and the chance to spread items with his name on them essentially was payment enough.

He does add on however one minor detail. "Though as a fair warning, a crafting specific item needs to be perfect. Any lower quality and no luck." He chuckles softly to himself. "Though in those cases I can attempt to salvage the materials." With the details explained he looked to Jace in wait for how he would respond to the onslaught of information.

Trinoko grinned and said, deciding to correct him just because "Loot has nothing to do with crafting, I can make loot boosters without issue!" He chuckles and shakes his head, tapping the golden earrings he normally wore which boosted his loot rolls by 1. "But all the same, I have -no- items in stock. They have all been sold or given to the ones who ordered them." He shrugs softly, the truth was the truth. "Any materials that you wish for me to use though, I will gladly use. And for supplying... well, I don't need payment in that case."

((OOC: The prices, items for sale, materials in stock, and so on is all listed on the first post of page one :P Seriously, though, crafting dice +1 is perfect ONLY so says the GMs.))