[PP-F2] Unlikely Teamwork: "Out of Our Way, Stone" <<BtU>>

Dazia was in the second floor, wondering what she would do if she was training. Yinangi was getting bored again, and surely something would happen. Dazia was considering looking around to see if she could find any materials for when she opened her shop, or maybe something else. Either way, she would definitely be doing something. What she wouldn't be expecting, was that she would encounter Krysta again, and end up doing something she never even imagined she'd ever do, all because Yinangi would get involved...

"*sigh*...Bored....bored....booooooorrreeed.... We are going to do something other than aimlessly wander the floor, right?" "My mind's been on a lot recently, sorry. Now that you mention it...where are we?" Dazia's thoughts had been wandering as she followed one of the floor's roads, which actually started from one of the floor's settlements. "Hey...this place looks familiar... Oh, that's right, I remember! This is where I learned the Martial Arts skill!"

@Krysta

Krysta had been wandering the second floor, trying to see if there was something she could do. She was slowly getting to the point where she might have to turn to other players or NPCs to find anything else on the floors she had been traveling through. Maybe she could ask her boyfriend? Vigilon did seem to know some things here and there. "I wonder what else there is to find around here..." She got up, and started walking forward. She walked for about half an hour, undisturbed, which was strange because that meant there weren't many aggressive monsters about. either that, or they weren't interested in fighting a battle they couldn't win. Krysta soon saw herself among rocks, loose, jagged stones, pebbles, and boulders. She also saw a little home not too far from her position. She guessed it belonged to an NPC or something. Soon, she spotted someone familiar, but it brought no good memories... "Oh, it's you..."

@Dazia

"So this is where you learned how to use your fists in combat? Interesting..." "I know it doesn't look like much, but it really is a good place to learn a skill! look at all these boulders!" "...Aren't stones like these immortal objects?" Their discussion would have continued normally, but then someone came along. "Oh, for the love of- What are you doing here, Princess? Shouldn't you be at Urbus, looking for NPCs that give quests?" Yinangi had a feeling that Krysta wouldn't feel like leaving, even if there was a ceasefire. She would have to do something, but what? Could she grab Dazia's arm and start running? No, certainly not that! Dazia wouldn't be one for getting dragged around literally, and Krysta would probably chase the two players down if that was the action they took! Dueling? Nope, even if it was a 2v1, not only would the match be unfair, upsetting Krysta even further, but it would break the ceasefire, not to mention the fact that Yinangi was still only level eight.

@Krysta

Dazia was here. Krysta knew this day would come, she just didn't know when. "Not everything in this floor begins in Urbus, murderer." She didn't know why this child traveled with such a terrible person, but she would find out in the end. "This just seems like the situation, you know. No one could possibly interfere. What exactly could stop our fight from taking place here? There is nothing that could prevent us from settling our quarrel!" She said as she drew out her rapier and took a justified stance. "Leif will not have died in vain, I shall avenge him!" Her eyes were locked towards Dazia, and they were already full of vengeful thoughts, soon to be ablaze. "You are the only one that benefits from the ceasefire that was decided between us. Granted, I should have known better that other time, but here, now, I have the chance to finish this before you can get stronger!"

@Dazia

Krysta basically called Dazia a murderer. "Oh, please..." Krysta then began speaking of "settling the quarrel", and essentially making an attempt to end the ceasefire. "Hold on a second, there was a set time farther than this! Are you really that serious about trying to kill me?" Things were already going downhill. Something had to be done. Yinangi thought, slightly frantically, and came up with an idea on how she would settle this. All she needed to do was speak to an NPC she knew, who just so happened to be nearby. "Hang on! I've got a better idea to settle the anger and hate! If you could just give me a minute..." Yinangi ran over to an NPC's living space, knocked on the door, and when the door opened, Yinangi was greeted with, "Ah, it's you again. How are you?" "Ah, I'm in a bit of a situation. See those two? I'm hoping that your method of training might help them with their...problem." "Hm, do remember that only one can master the art at a time, so I hope one can be content going without the art of the fist until she trains here again, or decides to remain without it."

@Krysta