<<Avalanche>> [PP04] Kyoto, Hestia

Standing at the teleport gate Kyoto stands there on the fourth floor looking at the winter-wonderland. Looking around to see if he can find a quest to do on this floor. “I know maybe Hestia can help me out.” He tells himself as he open up the menu and send her a message asking if she be willing to do a quest with me here on the fourth floor.” While he wait for her reply he starts to walk over to the nearest inn to stay warm until then. Walking into the inn he sees a bunch of NPC around the bar. He walks up and sits at the stools and gets a drink of ale. Sitting there wishing he was up there in the front lines and able to help new players like his friends and his clan mate. The only person he really don’t want to see is Stryder. After the departure of his last clan those two are arch rivals and ever since then they don’t get along.

@Hestia

i relax within my shop softly strumming upon my guitar within a some regular vanity clothing as i humm softly to myself as i gaze up into the ceiling thinking silently to myself wondering what lyrics would work amazingly with the songs i wish to create for myself when i want to perform on stage for everyone and anyone within the game of Aincrad. I gaze around the shop as i then hear the soft ding of a notification as i look at it and nods my head with a grin at seeing what it is. Okay then lets go. I say to myself not minding the idea of helping out a old friend with some quest that he would want to do. Knowing there is quite a few on this floor that are possible for him to accomplish. I get up from my chair and makes my way towards the direction of the main settlement taking my familiar alongside me as i arrive at the main settlement after about half and hour of travel.

Waiting on Hestia seeing that she would help out anyways Kyoto get off from the stool and walks up to his room that he’s staying for the night. Even though its cold outside he enjoys being in this Inn as it reminds him of a cabin. As he walks up to his room he does hear noises in other halls as he thinks that there might be other player around or just NPC making a commotion in the hall. But besides that he keeps walking to his room. Eventually making it to his room he slides inside the room and unequip his gear and sit onto the chair in the corner of the room as he sit there and relax before getting ready to head to bed. Staring at his message box hoping someone would message him back he wait for another couple of minuets before eventually heading over to the bed.

Edited by AvABCRBlink+44

I sigh softly at not spotting Kyoto by the teleport gate as i simply open up my menu system and scrolls over towards the message and simply sends out the message without wasting a second. "Hey Kyoto. I'm at the teleport gate on the fourth floor where are you?" With the message sent i calmly wait as i sit by a bench just gazing out towards the direction of the street looking back and forth of each of the ends by having my familiar at my side helping out in doing so. Trying to spot the player i had helped out a long ago and who seemed interested in trying to form that questing group before both of my members just disappeared of which i can only hope was a safe manner. With one confirming that by asking for help once more at he floor where we had last met. Four floor back when i was feeling like absolute garbage for having failed myself long ago in being a tank and have only excelled from that point.

Sitting down in the lounge of his room he receives a message. "Hey Kyoto. I'm at the teleport gate on the fourth floor where are you?" a message from Hestia. He gets up as he responds to her letting her know that he’s on his way. Walking out the door he quickly starts to run over to the teleporter thinking that where she would be. Approaching the teleporter, he decided to have some fun and try to scare her. Jumping onto a roof of a building he sneaks behind her as he lands behind her standing on the railing of the bench as he then taps on her shoulder. “Hey there.” He smiles as he then jumps off and sit next to her. “Are you wanting to go to the Inn it’s pretty cold here.” He smiles some more as he looks at her familiar and tries to pet it thinking its like Itzal’s familiar.

@Hestia

I patiently wait for my companion to arrive as my familiar perks up at hearing some type of sound occur as i turn around and gaze towards the form of Kyoto as i just give a kind smile and a nod of my head. Nice to meet you again Kyoto it has been a VERY long time since we last met. I say with a chuckle just wearing some casual vanity clothes of a black hoodie a red shirt, and long black pants. Looking like i'm ready for fun rather then battle. So what quest did you need help with? Essence of steel, Absolute Zero? I ask curiously thinking it would be one of the more harder ones like i have been doing around this floor as of late. Use to being a attack power source as i gaze towards the player. Also i don't really need to be in a inn because i have the survival skill. Allows me to basically go through this weather without feeling the biting cold like it would other players who don't own the survival skill. I tell you as i gaze at your outfit curious if it has changed at all since last we met.

• 2 weeks later...

He smiles. “I see. No were going to do the quest Avalanche. It’s a little easier for you but I figure this be a good start after a long time of not seeing each other.” He smiles once more as he sat next to her. Even though it’s cold he doesn’t seem to care much about the cold even though he’s wearing his coat it’s still pretty cold. “So… let get start, shall we?” He gets up as he offers his hand for her like a gentleman would do. Looking at her know she probably won’t accept his kind offer he did it anyways. Looking at her she seems so calm now and he still look like he’s new even though he still is a low level he was more into getting his profession going instead of doing combat quest but now he can start making equipment for players and make money. With just his coat on and not his sword a cool breeze blows as his coat started to fly around with the wind.

@Hestia

Ohhhh just regular Avalanche? Got it. I say with a nod of my head as i get up off the bench without taking your hand to do so with a grin on my face as i put my hands behind my head as my familiar stands beside me as i gaze towards you. So then Kyoto what have you been up to since last i talked with you? Seriously it has been like a hot minute since i had last seen or heard from you. Like Havok. I say with a small frown thinking of the person that had been my questing partner for quite awhile. A soft sigh escaping my lips as i shake my head knowing he has to be fine since he hasn't appeared on the monument just yet. Meaning he is alive just missing out in the wilderness somewhere possibly. Also when it comes to Avalanche do you want me to just kill it by thorns, attacks, or let you do all the work as i just block the hits with my high mitigation? I ask you curiously quickly trying to change topics away from the more sadder times during my days within this game.

He looks at her as he figured she would deny his offer. “I’ve been with Itzal working on getting my profession.” He said as he then hear her say the next question. “Umm it doesn’t really matter you know I can deal damage.” He smiles as he sees the fact she got really strong over the time. He then looks over at his stats seeing that he’s still a low level. He looks down a little still thinking he’s never going to get strong and eventually hit the front lines. “Eh besides that nothing really going on with me.” He starts to turn red realizing how much’s she’s change. Something about her though make him feel different like something between those two wishes he could be with her little more and be able to protect her but even he knows that won’t happen. He’s not strong and he will never be.

@Hestia

I chuckle slightly and nod my head as i give you a gentle pat on the back. I know you can do damage Kyoto, but that doesn't mean i can't help you out by switching my blades around to do less damage if you think things are going slowly. I say with a kind smile on my face as i walk alongside you towards the quest destination keeping my hands within the pockets of my vanity jacket.  I then tilt my head to look towards you with a small grin appearing upon my face. Ohhh a profession? What did you end up becoming Kyoto? Hmmm let me guess...blacksmith? I ask with a smile on my face wanting to try and find some fun during the walk, and thus trying to do all the source. My familiar just gazing towards you and seemingly trying to evaluate if you are to be trusted or not alongside me, but stays away from you as he glances towards me and noticing my calm posture and demeanor.

He looks at her as he smiles listening to her question. “I picked Tailor… There’s to many blacksmiths around really don’t need another one.” He continues to smiles at her as he looks at her pocket wondering if her hand is hold or something or is she just trying to stay away from him. Besides that, he equips his sword incase something tries to ambush us. He thinks to himself thinking that she’s change a lot since he last seen her. She seems to be happier now. Maybe her separating from him was the best thing for them two. He closes his eyes as he can feel the cold breeze hurting his face as he starts to feel a little cold now as he shivers. The coat is helping a little but the breeze is picking up and making things little worse than before. Rubbing his hands together he looks at her once more noticing her familiar proceeding causes around him. He expected that since this would be the first time they met.

@Hestia

Ooooh. Yeah that makes sense we have a severe lack of tailors who can be around to actually make things for people who are in need of that gear as soon as possible, so good choice really Kyoto. As long as you're having fun while doing that then i will say that you made the entirely correct choice in profession. For myself i just chose performer since Itzal talked me into it saying i should follow my dreams that i have had. I say with a grin on my face as the two of us walk out of Snowfrost and into the surrounding wilderness where we could get attacked by monsters if they were dumb enough to try and jump as. I keep my focus upon the path that i know towards the quest location while still wearing and having equipped some vanity style of clothing, and nothing else. So then Kyoto what do you plan to do after you complete this quest? What do you plan to do during your climb towards the frontlines if that is your goal? Will that be all you are focusing on, or will you be having a side goal you're trying to accomplish? i ask you curiously.

He looks at her. “My main goal?” he stares at her he knows his main goal is to get to the frontline but he feels like being trapped in this game changed him. He was some shy kid back in the real world. He’s met people like Itzal and even Hestia. He wants to meet them IRL and be there friends there as well. The problem is he doesn’t want to see them die so he has to protect them at all cost. His main goal is to be strong to protect the people he care about even if they don’t need it or want it he doesn’t care. After seeing Hestia like that the last time he saw her he felt this click in his head between her and him. “My goals are still going to the frontlines yes… But I want to do it by being with you and Itzal.” He starts to hug himself as he starts to feel weak and cold at the same time.

@Hestia

I'm sorry...Be with us? I say sounding very confused by what you mean by that as i continue to walk alongside you. Wondering what the wording of being with myself and Itzal could mean. Knowing the context could change the entire meaning of the phrase in drastically different ways. I just wait silently and patiently to hear what the response is going to be as i continue traveling alongside my familiar as we make our way through the snow. Neither himself or i being bothered at all by the weather since Kuro having lived within this environment for his entire life till i had found him, and myself having the survival perk allowing myself to just enjoy the world around me without ever having to fear about dying of hypothermia or stroking from heat. I gaze around the area of the snowy area looking for anything that could be trying to blend into the snow for a surprise jump attack. having gotten use to combat for myself to not be easily surprised by monsters or mobs.

He chuckles a little. “Like be friends in the real world. I mean think about it we’re all trapped in this game for so long you bound to want to meet each other in real life for the first time.” He smiles as the breeze stops as he starts to warm back up. Walking closing to the destination you all the sudden hear complete silence. “Something seems off here. Usually you’ll hear things but now its just complete silence.” He looks farther ahead as he see’s a large object approaches the both of them. He grabs his sword as he pulls it out of the sheath.  He quickly jumps up and charges the object at full speed slicing it in the biggest part of it’s mass. Kyoto then quickly turns around watching the object. “Hestia… Switch!” he shouts hoping she hears him. He continues to look at the huge monster. The monster turns towards Kyoto as it then throws a punch hitting Kyoto in the face.

ID# 100958 results: BD: 10 (Crit +2) 5+2 = 7 dmg to Avalanche  MD: 8-1=7 (hit) dmg to Kyoto

Kyoto  160/200  (19/20)

@Hestia ***/*** (***/***)

Avalanche 93/100

Edited by Kyot0

I calmly looks towards the monster that is Avalanche with a small grin as i turn towards the beast and activates howl against it gaining its attention towards me as i gesture for it to come at me with a 'Come hither" gesture like they do in action films. Keeping my simple vanity clothes as the only armor that i need for winning this fight against the mob. My familiar Kuro flying off away from where the entire fight is occurring and just watching from a safe distance away. Come here Avalanche! Remember me! I've come a looong way, and it is time for you to die for the third time in a row! I call over towards the icy being who glares at me as it turns towards me with a glowing, and burning hatred for me as i have a calm and collected look on my face. Wondering what it will be like to fight this thing hand to hand. Wishing ever so slightly i had martial arts to make this look even cooler then it already is to be going up against this thing with no weapons.

Action: Focused Howl

[H:2] Kyoto  160/200  (19/20)

[H:5] Hestia: 1385/1385  126/134

Avalanche 93/100

Watching the monster turns it attention to Hestia, Kyoto quickly charges the monster while activating his sword art Vertical Arc. He land a blow to the Avalanche’s chest where a big “V” slash is implanted. Kyoto lands right beside Hestia. “Your turn.” He laughs as he see’s the monsters hp drop. Kyoto feels warm now after jumping around with this thing. The cold doesn’t really bother him but he’s not use to it dropping this low in temperature. “Come on Hestia. Lets finish him.” He shouts at her as he get ready for his next attack. He looks around to make sure nothing else will come and attack the party. Even though he doesn’t think anything will happen he looks for her familiar making sure he is alright. “Why am I wondering if her familiar is doing alright it’s Hestia’s I know its going to be alright.” He says to himself not thinking she could hear him.

ID# 100987 results: BD: 9 (Crit) 5+1(crit)*4(sword art)= 24 

[H:3] Kyoto  160/200  (15/20)

[H:5] @Hestia: 1385/1385  126/134

Avalanche 69/100

Edited by Kyot0

I look towards the icicle beast without a look of fear upon my face as the elemental lurches towards me with every step as i just calmly stay where i am just observing how it is moving. I then notice glancing over towards you as i sigh and slams my fists together. Come here and fight me Avalanche, or are you too scared to face a opponent who can outlast you possibly! I shout towards the beast as it quickly turns back to me and moves to strike me. Myself just having a calm smile as i don't move from my spot as i see the attack coming. I see the strike and feels as it connects to my body as i get hit back a small distance taking no fall damage when doing so. After that i get back up with not a scratch on my health bar at all as i look towards Avalanche and slows makes my way back. Nice hit Avalanche. I guess the experience is different when i am not wearing my armor to keep me anchored down. Good to know in the future though. I say with a chuckle escaping my lips as i look towards the creature. Not afraid, and totally unscathed from any damage.

#101029 MD:6  CD:1   Action Taken: Focused Howl    Damage taken: 40-81=1(minimum) Battle healing activates: 3% of 1385=41 HP recovered

[H:4] @Kyot0 160/200  (15/20)

[H:10] Hestia: 1385/1385  119/134

Avalanche 69/100

He stood there watching her doing the unthinkable. She just took a hit from the boss and didn’t lose one health point. He then look at the boss. He not quite sure if he should attack or just keep watching. “Hestia…. Are you alright?” he shouts as he then charges the boss. Hitting it in the chest he falls right next to Hestia. “I’m okay.” He says to her as he tries to get up. Looking at the health bar of the boss he realize that It’s not taking him long to defeat this. He smiles as he looks at her once more getting completely up and in the attack position again. He looks around to see where her familiar is. He cant spot him anywhere. But he nods as he focus back onto the boss. “How do you think I’m doing?” he asked her thinking she’s paying attention. He looks over she looks spacy like she’s not even there.

ID# 101040 results: CD: 4 + 3 = 7 (Hit) 

[H:5] Kyoto 160/200  (14/20)

[H:10] @Hestia: 1385/1385  119/134

Avalanche 64/100

Edited by Kyot0

I look towards Kyoto and just gives a thumbs up as i walk back towards Avalanche still having the totally calm and cool demeanor as i look towards the giant ice elemental as it takes another hit without much effort, and furthermore from what i can see you losing very little to no energy. Kyoto! Just use your strongest sword arts. I can energize you back up, so don't feel afraid to go all out against avalanche okay! I call over towards you, and to just prove my point i activate energize restoring your energy back up to full energy. Now then. Go and destroy this elemental with your strongest attacks or we could be here forever, and stop worrying about me i am leagues above this creature and most quests. I say in a somewhat joking tone of voice that becomes semi-serious when i mention i am much stronger then this quest. I then back away from you as i watch the elemental go to strike me with its fist. I watch the fist zoom in and throw me towards a nearby mountain as i get slammed into it. A small grunt of pain escaping my mouth as my brain tries to force the sensation to happen even though i can't feel it because of the nervegear. Stupid brain believing all of this is real even though it  isn't. I mutter softly under my breathe as i get up from my body being slammed into the mountain as i still come out with no health lost. Come on Avalanche you can do better then that! I taunt the creature with a smirk on my face.

#101045 MD:9  40-81=1(minimum)  Battle healing: 41

[H:5] Kyoto 160/200  (20/20)

[H:10] Hestia:  1385/1385 110/134

Avalanche 64/100