<<Avalanche>> [PP04] Kyoto, Hestia

He looks at her and nods. He looks at the boss once more. Quickly gets up off his knees and charges once more. Swinging his sword as he activate his sword art he slashes a giant “V” into his chest as he sees the boss’s HP drop quite a bit. He gets excited as he looks over at Hestia. “So have I gotten a lot stronger?” he smiles as he knows he’s stronger than when they first met. Maybe not as strong as her but for his level he’s not bad. He feels comfortable protecting new players if needed. “Thanks for the support.” He smiles trying to impress her a little while he landed from his attack. Landing next to the boss he quickly turns around and looks at it again. He looks up at the health bar and see is in the low yellow almost in the red. He starts to smile again as he gets ready to attack once more once she’s ready for him to.

ID# 101046 results: BD: 3 + 3(+3 ACC) = 6 (Success)  5 * 4 = 20 DMG to Avalanche

[H:6] Kyoto 160/200  (16/20)

[H:10] @Hestia 1385/1385 110/134

Avalanche 44/100

Edited by Kyot0

I look towards avalanche as the ice elemental glares down towards me as i just give a friendly wave knowing this fight can be ended rather soon considering Kyoto's damage that he is capable of doing. I just look back towards the monster knowing that from the amount of times he has hit me if i was wearing my combat gear that it would be dead by now without question. I glance towards Kyoto and gives a small shrug not remembering all that well. I mean it is possible. I don't remember how much you were able to do last in all honesty, and it would be entirely unfair to compare you to people like Itzal soo i can't really say. I say with a nervous chuckle as i rub the back of my neck as i say that. I then hear the sounds of crunching ice as i look towards the elemental as it hurtles its fist towards me. I raise both of my hands to meet the strike, but once more gets knocked back into the mountain the rock not crunching do to it being a immortal object apparently as i look up towards the elemental as it then backs away from me. I just smile and returns unscathed from the attack. Oh come on Avalanche am i frustrating you? Are you getting mad you can't hurt the sec- Third..third best tank in Aincrad. I say with a soft sigh knowing that i am third instead of Second now that i know a bit more.

#101051 MD:10

[H:6] Kyoto 160/200  (16/20)

[H:10] Hestia:  1385/1385 111/134

Avalanche 44/100

He closes his eyes. Imaging what would of happen if he out of died in this game. He waiting for a few seconds before shaking his head to snap out of the drama that’s is going on in his head. He looks at Hestia. Charging his attack he activate his sword art once more time. Jumping way over the Avalanche and miss. As he starts to fall to the ground he shook his head. He cant believe he over jumped this thing. He looks at it once more once he fell to the ground. Turns over and sat there feeling like he’s out of breath. Only if he could have had little better stats. But its alright he will get it next time. “Sorry… I’ll get it next time” he says to her waiting for her to do her thing again. Tries to get up he loses his balance as he fall to one of his knees.

ID# 101053 results: BD: 2 +3=5 (Fail) 

[H:6] Kyoto 160/200  (12/20)

[H:10] @Hestia 1385/1385 111/134

Avalanche 44/100

Edited by Kyot0

I look towards Avalanche as he manages to avoid your attack as i rub the back of my head and opens up my inventory and takes out my sword as i admire its simplistic beauty as i hold it within my hand as i glance on over towards you. I can kill this thing in one hit if you need me to Kyoto.  Or you can continue dealing with the creature by yourself if you wish to do so yourself. I won't force you. I say towards the player with a calm look on my face as the giant fist of Avalanche comes towards me once more. I turn my head and takes my sword and knocks the strike away with one quick and swift motion of the blade as i then put it back in its sheathe as i turn to you once more. As i said i can go in and kill it with a singular strike if need be Kyoto, or i can leave it to you to kill this ice elemental. I don't wish to steal your thunder if you wish to claim the kill. I say in a calm tone of voice.

#101055  MD:2+1=3

Action Taken: Equipped Harpe (+9 DMG sword) 10 DMG total

[H:6] Kyoto 160/200  (15/20)

[H:10] @Hestia 1385/1385 112/134

Avalanche 44/100

He looks at her and nods. “I’ll do it one more time alright if I don’t land a hit then kill it.” He smiles a little as he gets up and starts to charge the boss once more using another sword art. Charging up the Avalanche’s chest he slices it as a big “V” showed up on its chest once more.  Watching its health drop way below the red he smiles as he knows that he can’t kill it or have Hestia do it. He waited for a moment thinking about what he wanted to do. He looked at her knowing she’s ready to finish it. “Hestia. Its up to you. You can finish it or have me do it.” He said to her getting ready for his next attack. He looks around to see if he can see her familiar again noticing that it is behind in a safe area. He smiles once more before seeing what she will do.

ID# 101056 results: BD: 9 + 3= 12 (unnatural 10) DMG= 5+1=6*4= 24

[H:7] Kyoto 160/200  (11/20)

[H:10] @Hestia 1385/1385 112/134

Avalanche 20/100

Edited by Kyot0

I grin as i see you move towards Avalanche and cut it up rather nicely with your blade making it crack and weaken till it is in the red. With that i keep my sword sheathed for now as i gaze towards the Ice Elemental as it takes a few moments to recover from the strike that you had done against it. Well seems like it wouldn't last another hit which means i can just relax and take another hit. I say with a shrug of my shoulders and a smile upon my face. I watch the fist come at me as i raise my hand to meet the strike as the fist meets hand as i stumble back once more from the force behind the strike as i gaze up towards Avalanche as it slowly gets up onto its feet again while ice crumbles and falls off. Striking the ground and then dispersing into red crystals like everything else that dies within this game.

#101059 MD:6+1=7

Action: None

[H:10] Hestia: 1385/1385 113/134

Avalanche 20/100

He looks at her seeing her smile. He knew that she felt confident in having him do this. He got up and charged once more as he strikes his sword into the Avalanche’s chest one last time. Making a hug hole in the monster’s chest as it disappeared as million of crystal shards flew threw out of the area as he landed about 10 feet in front of Hestia. He smiled at her as he raised his hand up offering her a high five. “I did it… Thank to your support I wouldn’t of been able to do that on my own.” He laughs a little as he looks around as he sees a light above their heads. “Is it morning already?” he laughs a little more as he shug and looks down. “Thanks for the help again Hestia. I really do appreciate it.” He smiles as he sees no point saying anything after that.

ID# 101060 results: BD: 9 (Crit +1) DMG: 5+1=6 * 4 = 24

[H:10] Hestia: 1385/1385 113/134

Avalanche 0/100

Edited by Kyot0

I stretch out after the assault upon myself by avalanche multiple times with his strikes. Needing a small stretch to make sure all my limbs are nice and fine, and not really caring all that much that the action of doing so is rather useless. From the fact that in the game your muscles and such wouldn't get that stiff feeling that would be usual or any such pains from the fact that the bodies are virtual in every sense of the word. I smile anyhow at the act knowing that it keeps myself at the very least human by doing such things to keep that sense of connection with all of our origins the real world that we have come from. I look over towards Kyoto as he moves in and finishes off Avalanche as i smile rather happily at that fact as i give a nod of my head at his success. When he says it is because of me i just shake my head and gives a smile. You don't need to thank me for anything Kyoto. I did my part as i have always done protect those i can, and from what i saw of you Kyoto i am certain you could've beaten this hunk of ice if you had anything like a evasion trinket helping you out. I say confidently in that fact with a nod of my head towards the player. Though that doesn't mean going off and doing some quests by yourself if you have doubt in your survivability. Always take a tank, or another DPS if you think you're in danger. I say quickly to make sure the wrong idea isn't given.

He smiles as he looks at her. “Now why would I go out by myself in a death game to kill monsters that’s stronger than me?” he replies as he puts his sword back into the sheath. He stretches as he’s thinking to himself that he’s going to be sore in the next few days. Then he realize that he was in a game and he wouldn’t get sore from it. He finally puts both his hands down after the long stretch even though now he looks like an Idiot thinking she was going to give him a high five. “Well I guess this is where we part ways again huh?” he smiles as he thinks of the next thing he wants to do. He’s not worrying about not finding anything to do its more just how can he catch up with everyone, so he can get to the frontlines the quickest.

Summery: 

@Hestia SP: 1 and <<Snowfrost>> and 200 col

Kyoto SP: 3 and <<Snowfrost>> and 200 col

Edited by Kyot0