With one attempt left, he brings his hammer up again, as metal heats up he begins to shape it. He focuses on curved one handed sword, working the shape and handle, trying to create a work of art, a masterpiece.

Daily Craft 5 of 5

Scorched Ambition! +1 Craft Roll

Perfect Craft! +8 Exp

Item:

Blade of the Reaper

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This blade cuts with the edge of death itself. It is said that on rare occasions, the chill of death will creep through this blade into its victims. +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns.

PENDING APPROVAL

Seldentar stares at the sword in front of him. He hadnt been so proud of a craft since his own sword, the BloodDrinker, was crafted. He stashes it in his inventory, opening his menu and sending Grim a PM to let him know it was ready.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seldentar hands over all of the prototype gauntlets he made for Ether.

"When im not using metal, it tales a lot more materiales to craft. And perfect crafts are rare. Instead of Being upset, why dont you try Being happy I was able to get a good rare craft. Im halfway to level 5, I have an ítem that assists in crafting, and I think that Ive only managed 3 or 4 perfect crafts. Regardless, here are your items. You dont owe anything since you provider the materials.

Seldentar turns after talking and pulls the curtain closed, laying down on the cot.

Grim walked to the shop door and saw that it said closed, "Well I can come back tommorrow, Selds asleep so, i'll leave a note." Grim sets the note into the box, "Hey Seld, be back when your open, see ya dude." Grim then walks away from the shop, and into the unknown.

When Seld gets back from the 8th floor, he sees the note Grim left him, and quickly shoots him a PM letting him know he was in the shop to come pick up the sword. Walking in, he takes the new Aqua Ore he has, and looks it over. It definitely wasn't enough alone to forge materials with, he would need to alloy it with something else first. He started thinking it over, what would help stabilize the metal so that it wasnt so brittle. Just from the walk back he could see that its hardness was very low. He sits back to think it over while he waits for Grim to show up.

Grim walked in, seeing that Seld got his sword done, as he walked in, Grim looked at Seld, and walked up, "Soo, whats the weapon look like dude, and how much I owe you?" Grim said as he handed Seld the <>.

"Twas a mighty weapon, I believe she has found her way back to your loving arms Seld." Grim setting the cutlass on the counter, "So how much can be knocked off by doing a trade in deal Seld, I give this back and what can lower the price to?" "I mean, I got the Col, just want to know if this can help."

Grim smiled as he saw his new weapon, "Yep, definelty worthy of the name, yeah 700 will do." Grim activates his business transaction tab and applies the Col and the <>. and click send; as he sees the new weapon pop in his inventory. he equips the blade and draws it, "Ooohhh, quite heavy, I like it." He gives it a few swings, as it rings in the wind, "A melencoly sound, so sad, and lovely." "Thanks Seld, if I need any more weapons done I... actually do you think I can reaquest a perfect dagger for Yure." Grim opens his inventory and materializes a photo of a dagger. "Think you can make this, I call it "The Reaper's Rose", so is it possible?" Grim fills out the form and shows it to Seld.

Item: Dagger

Quality: Perfect

Name: "The Reaper's Rose"

Shop: "Selds Repair and Smithy"

Enchantments: +2 to damaga +1 to combat dice

Description: A weapon, give to those that Reaper cares for the most, This dagger holds the very heart & soul of the Kinslyer and keeps those who wield it to defeat their foes.

Photo: "The Reaper's Rose"

[OOC- Items lost]

<>

-700 Col from journal

[OOC- Items gained]

<>

Seldentar looks over the image, and reads over the stats of the proposed item.

"Well, I can certainly try. You are aware of course that at my level perfect crafts are quite difficult, but I will see what I can do. As I increase my Smithing level, I have greater chances eventually. I might need to get more materials though, right now im starting to run a bit low, its getting close to time to go on a full on hunt for materials. I heard a rumor that the Quest could be repeated if you were totally out of materials, so i might look into that a bit."

Grim nodded, "Currently im doing the quest, but i took a little time away from it, to get a better weapon hense the blade you gave me." Grim smiled, "As soon as I get more I will come back and give you more of them, but until then Au revior." Grim walked out of the shop happy and proud of the weapon he recieved, and the future one to come.

Since he was going to be using it in the tournament, Seldentar wanted to replace the shield in the display. His Bulwark was good, and he was happy to use it, but he wanted another shield that had some good qualities at the ready for customers to see. Taking an ingot, he places it into his forge, and waits for it to heat up.

Daily Craft 1 of 5

Scorched Ambition! +1 Craft

Perfect Craft! +8 Exp

Item:Shield of the Templar

Quality: Perfect

Description:The Templar Orders were blessed with inhuman strength and stamina. It was said that their will would never falter to a superior foe, and their Faith would guide them through. Reduce the duration of Paralysis, Poison, and Bleed by 1 turn.

Seldentar sits at the forge, taking out his 3 iron nuggets, and 3 pieces of his Aqua Ore. Placing them the forge to melt, he begins the process of mixing them, creating a new allow from the two. The Iron should help make the Aqua Ore more durable, while it was hard and very capable of maintaining an edge, it was far too brittle to be used alone. After they have mixed, he pours them into molds, and hammers them into carefully crafted Ingots. With all the material he had used, he has six of this new allow, his . It was dark blue, almost mistaken for a rock at first, but was definitely metal. With a smile, he moves it into his supply of crafting materials.

-3 Iron Nugget

-3 Aqua Ore

+6 Glacier Steel

Seldentar is not deterred by the lack of special qualities. Too many people were getting obsessed with that, and a weapon is still a weapon. Besides, the higher floors could always reveal ways to improve on items, and having a nice high stock inventory would be helpful. Next, he moves on to making a two handed Axe. Once again he begins the tiring process of heating the metal, and then forming it with his hammer. With its extra weight, Glacier Steel was great for two handed weapons.

Daily Craft 3 of 5

+1 Craft Roll Scorched Ambition

Good Craft! +2 Exp

Seldentar continues to craft for the day, he has a little energy left, and he wants to keep making things. He decides to try his hands at gauntlets again. He takes the Atlantean Steel he has left, needing a much lighter metal to make armor with.

Daily Craft 4 of 5

+1 Craft Roll Scorched Ambition

Uncommon Craft! +3 Exp

Item:Atlantean Gauntlets

Quality:Uncommon

Description: +1 Battle Dice

Seldentar thinks for a moment, then picks his hammer back up. The one thing he didn't seem to have was an actual 1 handed sword. He takes one of his normal metal ingots, and begins to hammer it out. He forms the sword, and eventually with a glow, the blade forms.

Scorched Ambition +1 Craft Roll

Daily Craft 5 of 5

Rare Craft! +5 Exp

Item:

Midnight Blade

Quality:Rare

Description:The edge of this blade is said to never dull. +2 Damage

The Blood Buccaneer, also Known as The Emperor of Mavericks, or Zelrius, Walked into Selds Repair and Smithy on his way to get an item made, or buy one of the Sort. Of coure he guessed what exactly he was looking for probably wasn't there but there was always the chance that just maybe it might work. He walked right to the counter, Pulling out an Item from his Inventory that a piece of paper named <> which he created to make his requests and Wants a little more understandable by shop keepers.

Placing it down, The Order Forum stated:

Weapon Name: Sange

Desc : Up to shop keeper (Longsword,)

Ability:

If Rare Then: +1 to Damage and on a Roll of 10 Paralyzes Opponent for 2 Turns

If Perfect Then: +2 to Damage and on Roll of (9 or) 10 Paralyzes Opponent for 2 Turns

[--OOC The 9 or is optional, it is removeable if GMs say that the weapon is too OP--]

Seldentar takes the new request form as he enters the shop the next morning, glancing over the name and the desired effects. Taking one of his metal ingots, he places it into the forge, allowing the metal to heat up. While it heats, he makes sure to set his equipment so that his Scorched Ambition is equipped. As the metal glows red hot, he carefully removes it with his tools, and goes to work hammering out the metal into the shape he needed.

Daily Craft 1 of 5

Scorched Ambition! +1 Craft Dice

Uncommon Craft! +3 Exp

Item:Blitz

Quality:Uncommon

Description:This blade carries with it an electric bite. On 9 - 10 Battle Dice, paralyzes opponent for 1 turn.

Seldentar looks the sword over, giving it a few swings. It was nice, but not quite up to what he was hoping for. He sets it aside to put on display later, and grabs his final normal metal ingot. Placing that into the forge, he again waits for it to heat up, before removing it, and beginning the process of hammering it out into the shape of a long sword.

Daily Craft 2 of 5

Fail! +1 Exp