Ruri looked at the sign and decided to go inside. She found her way to the counter, now wanting a weapon she fills out a forum and puts if on the desk as at the bottom she told him to PM her for any materials he needed...

Customer Name: Ruri

Name of Item: Dark Stinger

Type of Item: One handed Curved Blade

Desired Effect: + Speed + Damage

Quality: Perfect / Rare

Picture: http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/ima ... A-720S.png

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Yeah, go for it))

Seldentar starts to work almost immediately, its a fresh day, and he wasn't done working on those gauntlets yet. He starts to heat up more materials, putting the new order form up on his board so he wouldn't forget about it. As the dragon scales and bones heat up, he begins to hammer them out, working them into the shape he needed them to be to attach them all together.

Daily Craft 1 of 4

Good Craft! +2 Exp

While they have no special properties, the new gauntlets at least looked nice. He put them aside for later use.

Seldentar takes out more materials that Ethereal dropped off, and kept at it. Working more scales, and more bones, he prepares to attempt again to make the dragon scale gauntlets that were ordered. He heats the scales up, working them like metal as he hammers them out. Finally, they start to take shape.

Scorched Ambition: +1 Craft Roll

Rare Craft! +5 Exp

Level up!

Daily Craft 2 of 5

Item: Draconic Guardian

Quality:Rare

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:These Dragon Scale Gauntlets are wider as they go up your arm, and strongly reinforced, allowing you to block incoming attacks with them. The added weight also helps bring weapon strikes down harder. -1 Enemy Combat Dice, +1 Damage

It wasn't perfect yet, but the quality was superior to the first attempt. He decides to take a break from making the gauntlets, to look at the request from Ruri. He goes through his supplies, frowning as he sees how little metal he has left. He needs to go on a hike for metal soon, but he should have enough left over for this. He takes an ingot of normal metal, and places it into the forge. He watches as it starts to heat up. Taking it out with tongs, he places it onto the work bench, and begins to hammer out the metal into the right shape.

Daily Craft 3 of 5

Bad item! +1 Exp

Seldentar watches as the sword reforms back into a metal ingot. He smiles, and places it back into the forge. As his smithing level went up, there was less of a chance to lose the metal out right, and he was grateful for that. Removing it with tongs, he returns to the work bench, picking up his hammer, as he goes to work on the sword.

Daily Craft 4 of 5

Good Craft! +2 Exp

Seldentar places the curved sword to the side. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special. He had one remaining craft attempt for the day thanks to his new level, so he picks up the metal ingot from his supply and returns to work on the item. He waits patiently for it to heat up, before moving to the work bench. He begins to carefully work the metal, waiting patiently as it begins to take shape.

Daily Craft 5 of 5

Good Craft! +2 Exp

Grim nodded as he looked at Seld, "Yes quite so, I'm not here for and pleasurties, im here for buisness, need a scimitar of any quality above uncommon, just need it soon." Grim says as he continues, "And if it comes out better than expected, I don't care about enchanments, just give me a weapong that has a edge in battle." Grim was on edge right now and wasn't his normal usual self.

Seldentar nods, looking at his gathered materials and creations.

"I can't craft any more today, so if it has to be a Scimitar you will have to wait til tomorrow. For now though, I do have a curved sword I made."

He takes down the Cutlass, an intricate design on the hilt.

"Its called the Atlanetan Infantry Cutlass, I made this out of the same metal I make all my Atlantean items, a very fast Metal found on the third floor."

Grim raised an eyebrow, "So your the craftmen of Yureka's dagger, I thought I reconised that style." "Sure how much is it, I don't really care as long as it is better that this piece of crap I got." Grim pulled his falchion up and showed it to Seldentar, as he opened his buisness transaction tab and waited for a price.

Seld nods as he hears what Grim says.

"The Atlantean style is actually a favorite of mine. In the real world i was obsessed with the stories and myths of the great ancient city that sunk beneath the seas. Sadly, im not really looking for light fast swords personally, I prefer my heavier blades. But they are nice for someone that wants something faster. I charge 750 col for uncommon items."

When the transaction window opens up, he puts the into the window.

(OOC: The approved stats as per PM with Saix is +1 Combat Dice)

Grim nods as he hears about the stories and legends, "They said that Neptune himself sunk the city, for man had became corrupt, and that this cuty was ment to be a place of paradice, and as a result, he casued a massive tidal wave to sink it, and it lies there till this day, forever lost." Grim imputs 750 Col into the transaction tab, and clicks accept, "Thank you my friend, when your craftmens parameter refills Pm me, I will to request a much more powerful weapon, but this will do till then."

Grim then opens his inventory and sees the new weapon, he then clicks equip, as the blade flashes beneath his coat. He then flips his coat up, and as he does, he tosses a berry up, and in a flash, the berry is sliced in four peices. "Hmm...very light and fast." "I like it, it will do for now." Grim had then quickly sheathed his cutlass and shook Seldentars hand. As he then opened the door and walked out of the shop.

[-750 Col from journal]

[Add Atlanetan Infantry Cutlass to journal]

Seldentar takes the sword and brings it to his work bench. Tapping it with his hammer, he opens the smithing menus. Cycling through them, he selects the Reclaim Materials option. The sword begins to glow...and then shatters apart into nothing. He shakes his head.

"Looks like the gods didn't want that melted down. I have some materials available, or you can collect your own."

He points to a sign he keeps updated regularly, current material list: 6 Normal Metal, 2 Crystal Ingots, 1 Atlantean Steel.