[OP-F1] Fresh start [Completed]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade asked me if I wanted to sit with them at their table. I hesitated for a bit, thinking about what happened all those years ago. This was the first time people were being friendly to me in this game.

"Oh, what the heck, sure I'll come sit with you guys." I decided that they seemed nice enough and that there wasn't really anything to worry about. I still wasn't sure if I could trust them, but it was a good idea to at least give them a chance.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I have a hard time trusting people and end up being mean because of it... I didn't mean what I meant about you being harmless, truth is I know I wouldn't stand a chance against you if you fought me. I suppose I act tough because I'm scared... after all, I don't have friends to protect me."

I wondered why I was opening up like that. It certainly wasn't like me at all. There was something about these two players...

I softly smiled at his answer.

'He opened up huh...'

"Its okay, I'm sure you were a bit surprise when the idiot came up to you." I directed my finger to Shade, who was beside me.

"But call me cutie again, and I make sure you are scarred for life." I gave him my ice cold glare, with a black aura coming from me.

"Sure, I'll take note of that... Kat."

I kept wondering about the two players. The boy who chose to approach me and the girl who got me to open up to her. There was a strange feeling I felt while these two were around. It was an emotion that I hadn't felt for a very long time.

I think it's what's known as happiness...

Standing at a distance, I saw 3 people talking... Should I approach them or leave them be?

I peeked with my head stuck out a bit more, I think one of them saw me but let's hope not.

I continued to walk but I couldn't stand hearing them talk, so I sat down at a near rock, leaning on it so I could eavesdrop.

A life without risks is a life half lived

While listening to them talk, I could hear two familiar voices.. a girl and 2 boys..

I thought to myself and said "It's better not to interrupt their talk, they're probably talking about high level dungeons or some of the sort, I don't fit in that group"

I took many attempts to go away but the curiousity that was held in me, I couldn't keep still, I had to listen.

Moments later they stopped talking.

Rageagumon

Did I get it wrong? There isn't 3 people.. As I heard another voice.. there's 4 people??

What could they be doing..

As I tried to keep eavesdropping, my listening skill wasn't as high so I couldn't catch anything they were saying..

What should I do... As I thought to myself

"Should I leave or stay here... Curiosity is building up in me.."