[OP-F1] Fresh start [Completed]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I really have to tell her... I said in my mind I had nothing to do and you guys seemed interesting so I decided to eavesdrop on you people. Anything wrong? If you stab me I won't hesitate to strike. A day or two of orange doesn't faze me.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Rage was listening sharply at what both of them said, He replied to katharine first I'm not the sort to socialize with people.. Then he turned to NightShade and said Yeah, i'm not scared of orange players, they all seem the same to me.. Green, Red, Orange? They're all the same in my eyes..

Rageagumon

I looked at Shade and laughed at his remark hahaha nice example. Yeah, some people freak out when they see Oranges and Red's.. I really don't care what color they are.. even if i'm green.. One day I will be Orange.. I can't change the fate of that..

Rageagumon

I frowned at that idea.

Trust me friend, it's something you don't want to get into. I mean I appreciate your assurance and everything, but many people will be looking at you differently that hasn't really known you personally. I warned.

Plus, there's enough PKers out there as it is. I whispered to myself.

I looked at Shade and smiled, I started to mumble to myself I'm regarded as a friend huh.. Shade.. Many people that have come and go don't matter to me.. Being Orange.. with the whole town.. gossipping about me.. Saying that i'm a PKer.. I've heard all that jibber jabber about you a few seconds ago.. I'm fine with it.. I hardly doubt I will live long either way.. That's because.. i'll need to die soon.. I said as I looked up at the sky towards the end of my sentence, the air blew my hair and jacket, I sighed and just closed my eyes to feel the air and the sun of Aincrad again or rather.. for my last time..

Rageagumon

"You know, maybe you had a sad past, but its the present right now. We are currently in a reality, not like our previous one, so wouldn't it be nice to have a bit more fun before our end?" I said.

While I hated to think of death, I knew it was something that would all happen to us, there was no escape from it. I had wanted to end my lives at times, but I never did. I wanted to live my life to the fullest. And so does she.