[OP-F1] Fresh start [Completed]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis covering his usual out fit with a long black hood as he was following some little girl and his brother he smirks as he plans out a small joke as he flashes before the two he unsheathed his Anneal Blade while pointing it at the two while he smirked before talking "Hand over the cutie and you won't get hurt!" (xD) I try to make my voice different as possible while firmly gripping my sword.

Zauis chuckled at the little girls reaction as he firmly grips his sword. "Look little girl, I don't wanna have to kill ya, ya know? Ya may be tough but ya lack the level of health I do, sword skills and so much more. I'd feel guilty if I did this to ya." He said teasingly while forgetting to change his voice since he's always been so forgetful. I thought to myself, my brothers come a long way, that, I'm proud of. But if his girlfriend attacks me, I'd hate to see her burn by my black flames. The Crismon and Black Flames aren't things to mess around with. I thought my brother would've knew it was me by now. Those two are really dense.

Zauis eyes widen as he hears his brother call him out. I thought to myself, damn looks like he knew who I was. Let's see how this goes. "So you knew it was your brother huh? Let's test that strength of yours big brother. Use the Crimson Flames. Oh yeah, stand aside cutie or you'll die. I chuckle while I grow stronger Black Flames on my sword while dashing at my brother swinging the sword awaiting for the clash.

As the clash blows wind strongly around from the force of the swords as my brother overpowers me I slide back a few feet while stabbing my sword in the ground I clench my fist. "Damnit! I lost the clash again. Your still as strong as ever brother. " I turn to the girl while laughing at her response "Why do you attract idiots!? I'm far from being attracted to the likes of you. You just remind me of me and Nights sister. Nothing more, nothing less. Hahah" I slowly pull my sword out the ground while yawning.

Zauis sighed at the girls words as he simply ignored her and turned his back on them as he sheathed his Anneal Blade he began speaking calmy "Hey brother, I came all this way just to test ya strength! Nothing more. Just don't go dying on me and Aoi! We'd hate to return to the real world and tell mom you died and that you'll die in real life as well. Well I love you big brother. Later" Zauis stuck both hands in his pockets as his long black jacket blew he smirked while walking away.

I smirked.

"As always, him and Aoife-chan are worried about me. Seems I've stayed out of touch longer than i normally do." I said as i turned towards Kat. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hey sorry about my brother's behavior. He means well, and i hope you could forgive him for it." I said apologetic.

I smiled after hearing Kat say that.

"Well, we might as well head for the Diner then." I said as we passed through the gates. We went to the Diner that was mildly crowded thankfully. so we got ourselves a table and a waiter appraoched us us with two menus in his hand.

"Well, today was surely eventful wasn't it?" I remarked trying to start up a conversation as we look into the menus.