[OP-F1] Fresh start [Completed]

Alright, I have a Silver Chestplate for about 500. It hardly weighs much and it allows a very good amount of movement. She explained in detail. I glanced up at the two as i looked at the armor pieces on display I don't know why, but i'm really enjoying this right now!.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smirked as i put a gauntlet back in its place.

Well, i guess its nice to do things like this occasionally after all work too hard and you can just be hurting yourself before you even realize it. Why did it sound more of a lecture, i don't know, but that did make sense to me. I cracked a smile at her as i sat on the bench.

I was going to something, but she took the words right out my mouth. I cracked a smile as i started heading up there. Most of the mobs were boars and wolves, and we had to take a few of them out to clear the way. On our way, i glanced at her over my shoulder and figured to start up a random conversation.

So what did you do before all this happened? I asked her.

I stared at the ground when that question was asked.

"I, when we were told that we were trapped in this game, had...gave up. I stayed at the Inn not to far from here for a few weeks... I don't know why I did though, I had a person waiting for me, hoping that I would wake up and return back to the real world. Yet, I just..."

I tensed up, having so much emotion in me for a few days, I not could help that I had a few tears streaming down my face.

"I'm so weak..."

I saw the tears dripping from her face, and it made me think on how i was when i found out about this death game.

"You're not weak, sometimes it takes time to adjust to something that happened suddenly. That doesn't make you weak, at least that's what i think anyway. I really would like to say don't worry about it, but i can already tell how futile that is right now." I said as i turned towards her.