PP | F01 - The First Few Lessons Are Free [ Dustin ]

“Finally,” she repeated, rolling her eyes. “You have like, really bad luck. You should get on item for that,” she held up her scarf as a reference, “like this.” She chuckled, kicking her feet back and forth, “yeah, have fun trying to craft things, it sucked.” Taking in a yawn, and gave a small nod, “yup, back to the old geezers shop, that’s where you’ll craft it.” 

“Rest? Dude, sure this game has energy and stamina but you don’t get tired.. unless like, you’re sleepy tired? I dunno. But stop exaggerating, get up.” 

She crossed her arms and looked up at him, “you jerk,” she puffed, kicking his shin as hard as she could. Stupid tall people.

@Dustin

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ow!" He shouts, rubbing his shin. He stands up and starts walking. "Before we go to town, I have something to show you." He motions for her to follow. He makes his way through the woods, looking at the tops of the trees. When he sees the tallest tree around, he starts to climb. He sees an open area in the trees and drops back down. He heads in that direction. He sees light through the trees and smiles. "We're almost there." He says. He looks at her and chuckles, "Hopefully I didn't waste my time." He says. I hope she likes this. He gently pushes her into the clearing. It's the beautiful clearing from before. "I found this beauty on the way back to the old spot." He explains. He removes his cloak, putting it on a rock and jumps into the pond in the middle. He splashes her with the cold water and laughs.

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

"Whats that..?" she sighed, standing up. Following him while stretching her arms, her clipped eyes watched him pointedly as he climbed the tree. "I'm not climbing that th-" she shook her head, "never mind." The player gave him a 'are you kidding me?' look before speaking, "I hope you don't waste mine either," she seethed through her teeth before following after him once again. She pushed through the shrubbery, finding herself in a clearing with a giant pond. "O-oh.. water," she stuttered, carefully taking steps towards it. Oh lord, I hate water.. no, no, no. He used to do all sorts of stuff to me with water. She gulped taking small strides closer to him. "Are you sure thats safe?" she queered, holding her hands together. As she got hit with the water, she jumped back, "stop it!" she shrieked, her face fuming, "what the hell, dude?!" she threw her hands in the air as she ranted about how much of a jerk a certain someone is.

@Dustin

"I'm sorry," He apologized, dropping his head. He climbs out and jumps up and down to dry off. He puts on his cloak and grabs his sword. "Let's head back." He says. "Didn't know you don't like water, I just wanted to take a break from the stress." He pulls his hood up to cover his face and walks towards her. He looks at her and says, "You're the strongest person I've met, but stress is stronger. Promise me you won't let it get to you." He says, smiling. He turns and walks towards town. He says next to nothing on the way back. He keeps on walking into town, but he sees a sign for a restaurant. "Hey, I owe you a drink right?" He smiles, "How about an ice cream sundae?" He laughs and continues on, "I don't have the money to spare." He says, chuckling. I hate being so weak. I played this game to get away from that.

He spins around and starts dancing, humming to the beat of an old song. Dancing as he walks, he looks like a fool but smiles as he goes. He even starts singing, not the best, but not too bad. He stops all of the sudden and moves towards the store and steps inside. "Hey, ya old coot! Why's this quest so long?" He shouts stepping into the store. "This respectable lady had to sleep in a forest." He adds, pointing to the aforementioned "respectable lady."

@Asakku  

Crossing her arms, she gave a small hug, “darn right I don’t. You can do whatever you want, just don’t drag me into it.” Rolling her eyes at him, she shook her head, “it’s not stress or whatever, just a fear of it. No problem,” she said, frowning at his smile. “But thanks for the compliment,” she ‘gushed’, shaking herself.

”Ice cream?” She looked up at him before waving it off, “it’s fine. I’ve had no ice cream for 19 years, I can live another,” she sighed, fiddling with her hair. What would ice cream taste like..? It must be good if people like it. 

Tilting her head as he sung, hummed, and danced, she slapped him lightly on the shoulders, “stop acting like a child,” she murmured, following him into the store. “Respectable? I didn't even sleep at all!” She exclaimed.

@Dustin

Exasperated, Dustin walks over to the crafting station and asks for the materials, giving Zackariah the quest materials from the forest. He crafts a rare quality potion and hands it to Zackariah. He sits on the counter and swings his feet. "What next?" He asks. Maybe if I checked my quest log I'd know. "Hey Asakku, wanna get a sundae after this quest?" He questions, "Completely platonic, I swear." He smiles. He walks towards the door, grabbing the supplies he has to deliver, and walks out. He pulls his hood down and starts humming music again. He stops suddenly and looks around. "So where is this stupid store?" He asks, impatiently.

"I know this town, but I don't know this store." He mentions. "No money, no need for a blacksmith." He adds. He walks up a staircase and turns around to walk back down. He does this repeatedly. "I know, I'll just check every single house in this town." He claims, "No, too much work for her little legs." He mutters to himself. He spins to face her almost instantaneously and holds out his hands, almost dropping the materials. "Sorry, I just don't want to make you work too much. Especially after helping me for so long."

ID- 103206

CD- 9

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

“A sundae? I thought you were broke,” she teased, shaking her head. Following him out, shrugged, “I dunno. I forgot where it was a long time ago,” she sniggered, tightening her scarf. It’s better than being out in the forest, Jesus that was horrible, she shook her hands and shuddered.

”Really? I only go to this town for quests, I hate it here,” she mumbled, sparing him an eye roll, “seriously? Dude, how are you going to survive if you have no money, no new weapons, and not armor? I would lend you some Col.. but nah,” she shrugged. “That’s a bad id-“ she narrowed her eyes at him, “what do you mean little legs you giant?! I would happily leave right now!” She punched him harshly in the chest and huffed. “Whatever, it’s only been a day,” She grumbled, crossing her arms like a child on a tantrum. Stupid tall people! Ugh.

@Dustin

He looks at her and smiles. "My brother used to make the same exact face when he pouted." He chuckles.He pats her head, "I'm not trying to console you or anything, just trying to bother you." He laughs. I've forgotten what it's like to have fun, I'm usually just mad. He looks around, "But seriously, where is this blacksmith shop?" He groans. He rubs his chest, "Right in the sternum," He laughs. He sits on a nearby staircase and pats the spot next to him smiling. "So, you don't like water?" He asks. He thinks for a second. "AHA!" He shouts, smiling at her. "Wait, it'll take some refinement before I tell you my secret plan." He smiles mischievously. He stands up quickly and makes his way the rest of the way up the staircase. "There it is!" He shouts, running towards the door. He walks in only to realize he forgot the supplies on the stairs. "I carried it because it helps me stay connected to the real world. Can't put a large box in your pocket in the real world." He laughs, dropping his head. "I might if I got rid of this." He says, pulling out the rock he had thrown at her. He quickly walks out the door and back to the supplies. "It's been fun." He smiles at her and walking up the staircase. He trips on the last step and just lays there on the ground.

@Asakku

"Pouting? I'm not pouting!" she exclaimed, shaking her head and pushing his hand off. "Gee thanks, what a great person you are," she scoffed, rolling her eyes. Chivalry at its finest am I right? She sighed,crossing her arms, "I don't know, stop asking." Rolling her eyes, she sat next to him with a crossed look. "No, no I don't." Jumping at his sudden burst, "secret plan?" she narrowed her eyes at him and shrugged. "Yes, I can see," she said sarcastically. Standing up and brushing herself off, she gave a wave. "Bye, it's been a pleasure being with you," she lied, walking off. "Don't try to find me by the way!" she called, shoving her hands into her pockets. Well that was something, he's annoying though. He said he isn't the talkative one but I don't think I can vouch for that. She shook her head, whatever, I'm probably never going to see him again.

@Dustin

SUMMARY :

Asakku

- 400 Col

- 2 SP 

Dustin :

- 400 COL

- 5 SP

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)