If I had to pick an RPing weakness of mine...

It would definitely be this: I am a touch on the shy/nervous side at putting myself out there. Entering an RP that has more than two other people makes me hesitate, and when it comes to my own ideas I become too self conscious to go all the way through and hit that submit button.

But at the same time it frustrates me seeing a bunch of people online doing basically nothing! xD

• 2 months later...

I have two!

One past tense and present tense. Garrrrhhhhh my bane! I'm trying to fix that, but as a ESL player sometimes I get nervous at my writing partners not liking my posts.

The other one being POV. I've done all the POVs XD But still it's hard trying to find just the perfect one to make the posts more fluid. *shrugs*

I do agree that it's hard putting yourself out there, specifically in a new forum! >:

This is a weakness and strenght, I tend to make extremely long posts, that much detail and emotion in them. As such I usually take too long to make them. I couls always shorten them, but still have much detail in them.

• 2 weeks later...
This is a weakness and strenght, I tend to make extremely long posts, that much detail and emotion in them. As such I usually take too long to make them. I couls always shorten them, but still have much detail in them.

My weakness is that I usually prefer it when people spell things right, I am one of those type of people who will normally correct you on every typo, on ever punctuation error, or even just a little bit of a mistake. I am as people would call a "Grammar Nazi" due to my lack of reading poorly written content. Other then that, I think I'm rather decent of an RP'er. So yeah, my weakness is that I can't deal well with typos and grammar mistakes.

Mine would have to be that I always have a post order, if anyone breaks it, I will message everone in the Topic to not post as I am getting a GM to delete the post, or to have the person delete it thereselfs. As I hate post orders broken, I will tell people ahead of time that when they join my RP, not to break the order, or I will lose my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Another of mine is often losing train of thought and trying to make things more interesting to read, which in turn, makes my role-playing a lot worse and only fit for the filler. Any interesting ideas I do have are all gone by the time I try to think of something and most are limited to the realm of Sword Art. More of a fantasy dweller.