PP | F06 - Reversal [ Pick + Dustin ]

"Well, isn't he excited to go to the waterfall. One moment he's climbing a tree like a money, the next he's charging forward like a rhino waiting to jump into a river." Pick compared, shrugging as he continued to walk in the same steady pace closely behind Asakku. "You know, there's sometimes treasure chests that randomly appears at times. Maybe we can find something as we walk through these paths of mountains. That way, you won't be the only treasure here," Pick winked

ID: 103895
LD: 9+3=12

Pick sighed, he had looked around and there doesn't seem to be anything that he can pick up. "Looks like you really are." That was when he saw a purple night shade, a special flower that is actually decently rare in the real life. "Although I couldn't find any other treasure, I suppose this purple night shade will do. I think it's a color that fits you, so I'll offer it to to you as a gift." Pick smiled, "And look, time passes by fast. Allow us all to be delighted with a day's worth of entertainment." Pick smiled, expanding his arms to the great waterfall that stood in front of him.

@Asakku

Edited by Pick

Looking down the waterfall, she gave a small sigh when she sa @Dustin dangling from his sword. Eh, he’ll be fine. It’s not like he can die anyways. Retreating a few steps, her eyes went wide when her body went stiff. The fu-

Her surroundings went black, what the hell is going on? Glancing around, she gave a low groan. Where am I..? I swear if this means I died or something.. When her eyes focused on a blurry figure, she lost her breath. No.. no. She gave a large gulp, it’s not real, not real, not real. The man before her gave a toothy grin, “hows it going Ada?” He paused, “have you missed me?”

The players eyes widened even more. He’s talking, it sounds just like him... Snap out of it! Not real, not real, not real. He’s not real, he can’t be real. She closed her eyes tightly, shut him out. Shut him out.. 

[OOC: Blue is Kadin, Red is Asakku, Purple is his Dad, Green is his combat voice(The voice that controls him in combat)]

I know this place. This is where it happened. He looks around. That's it, that's where it happened. "You failed me Dustin. Why'd you let me die?" A familiar voice asked. "Don't you F*CKING do this to me. You know I tried my best to save you." Dustin begins to cry, "But you weren't good enough. You'll never be good enough." Dustin drops to his knees as the two voices repeat themselves over and over again until, "Dustin, you really gonna lose to you're younger brother and a girl? I raised you better. You're a disappointment, I wish Kadin was an only child." Dustin screams. "I couldn't do it. I'm not good enough. I'll never be good enough." Dustin grabs his hair and just sits there, crying. "I'll always be a disappointment. It should've been me. It was my fault, I deserve this loneliness. I don't deserve to be alive. I should just die. Die. Die. DIE." The image of Dustin's brother gets beaten and torn in two by a cloaked figure. "NOOO! no no no no no... Not again... NOT AGAIN!" All the sudden Dustin sees his mom, crying by a hospital bed with a young boy in it. "No... She doesn't deserve this... She was too good to us. God d*mmit! It's all my fault. Everything is my fault." Dustin cries and cries. He draws his sword and holds it to his stomach.

"Now, when did I say we could lose?" A red eyed Dustin appears. "No, I can't take it anymore. I go through this everyday. When will it end? WHEN CAN I MAKE IT END?!" Dustin screams at the opposite Dustin. "You don't recognize me? I'm the one that takes over when we fight. The one you keep locked away in fear of me killing someone you love. You won't be ending it, you'll be taking a permanent backseat. Watching as I go on a rampage." Dustin looks at himself, horrified as images of dead people flash through his mind. All the while, the voices go on, repeating themselves, Pushing Dustin further down the rabbit hole. The images flash through his mind until one image sticks. "Asakku, LOOK OUT FOR THAT MONSTER!" He shouts, running forward, trying to close the infinite distance between himself and the girl who had just turned to blue dust. Dustin kneels by the pile of blue dust in a silent Black void.

In the distance a small light flickers. It can't be. He looks closer, recognizing the flashes as sparks between two swords. As he gets close he hears Asakku's voice again, "You're worthless. You don't deserve to speak to me. I hate you, why won't you just leave me alone?" Dustin stands still, frozen in the mind of a frozen body. He holds one hand out towards Asakku and drops down. "You're the only person I trust. I can't just lose you." Dustin cries. "I literally want you dead. Reason went out the window a long time ago. I HATE YOU." Dustin looks down at his hands as they become covered in blood. "You're a monster." "You're no better than that man who killed your brother." "One more person at fault to kill. It's you." "I always did hate you, now I just do even more." Dustin freezes, staring at his bloody hands. You're alone and you deserve it. You were never good enough for these people. You're better than them though. Dustin grabs his sword. "Her name is Fury's Hand. Want to know why?"

@Pick @Asakku

Edited by Dustin

Pick woke up. Where am I? He thought, shifting himself in that steel, squeaky chair as he attempted to scratch his head in his usual, arrogant and casual manner. Perhaps Pick had somehow managed to get himself drunk - which might be why his vision was so blurred all of a sudden. Pick sat there, shifting between consciousness and unconsciousness as he stared straight ahead of him at the two blurry images staring down at him, as if they were superior creatures in this world of savagery. Soon enough, he was able to regain enough consciousness that he could decipher who the two creatures were - at least, what they were. Pick could tell that the two were human, very wrinkly human, but undeniably human. Pick began to speak, but whatever he tried to say, he couldn't even hear, himself. He attempted once more to move his hands, but that was when he realized that he was constrained... by handcuffs. Pick felt a hint of pain his left leg, nothing that bad, he thinks.

"Entonces, finalmente estás despierto." Pick heard the man on the left say. It had been a while since he last heard true Spanish, since the game had it's translation functions. This was his native tongue, but it felt off to be saying it once again after all those years without it. Pick looked at the man, keeping his eyes fixed on the man's figure until his image became closer, closer, and finally, reality. Pick can see the room again. "Quien?" He questioned, unable to muster out anything except for that singular word. He looked around, noticing a cobweb that had been created by a spider - even a spider wouldn't want to be in a steel cage like this, so it had probably been trapped here for a long time now, far longer than Pick had ever been here. "¿Recuerdas algo?" The man on the right said, causing Pick to shift his attention to him. Remember anything... Pick thought, slumping further down his chair in hopelessness. What was there to remember in the first place? As he looked under the desk, he observed the expensive dress shoes that both of them had on them - one was black, as if the representation of darkness engulfing him to a point of no return - but the shoe of the other individual was white - perhaps a symbol of an angel, that there really was someone, something looking after him even when he's like this.

"Nada." Pick answered, feeling his memories slowly coming back to him. Something about a gun shot, and jewelry. But that's about it, and that's what happens in most of Pick's days anyways. He couldn't remember, he didn't want to remember. There's only one reason that he's confined like this. He had finally been caught. All those stealing would ultimately lead to his own downfall, and that was what had happened. Pick sighed, listening as the man asked if he wanted an explanation. "No es necesario." He answered. There was a sense of hopelessness that Pick had never experienced before - it was worse than a gunshot to his left leg, which he realized was the pain that he was experiencing. No, this was a monster crawling from within his heart. Think about it - wealth, power, adventures - all those are destroyed, unable for him to experience those any longer.

So, how had he been caught? Now that his memories were back, he could remember clearly. It had been a heist just like any other heists, and he had already gotten the jewel and run out from one of the tallest buildings in Spain. He had left a balloon with the same costume as him near a building, as well as a puppet with his exact outfit near a gas station. By now, the cops should've lost his tracks, unable to catch him. At least, that was what he thought. His over-confidence had led to one stupid miscalculation - the jewel itself. Indeed, this wasn't a jewel that was worth one-hundred thousand million Euros like they had advertised. It was a trap. The jewel was a fake, worth fifty bucks at best. In fact, the GPS system inside it was probably worth even more than the jewel itself. So, that's how I've been caught.

"Vamos a discutir sus cargos por todos los delitos que ha cometido." The man said slowly, as if persevering the victory that he had finally managed to experience after all those years of complete failure to catch the gentleman thief himself. 

@Asakku

Edited by Pick

She wanted to back out, get out of this hellscape, but the only thing she could do was utter inaudible croaks and forced to watch her father come closer. Not here. Not here, not now. Not ever! He held a mellicious she grew up with, “oh Ada, why do you look so scared.. hm?” She felt him stirring closer. “You don’t think I won’t come back right, after all.. you did take a load of my money for this trash,” he glanced around the dark abyss before settling his gaze back on her. “Don’t worry. When you come back, everything will be just like before,” her father smiled almost innocently.

A huge lump formed in her throat, “n-no..” she barely managed to sputter out before her father gave a curious raise of an eyebrow at her. I know that look all too well, dear lord, help me!

”You’ve grown some guts last time I saw you, huh?” His similar crimson eyes flashed, “Don’t worry, we’ll clear that out the next I see you.” Her mind raced with anxiety, I can’t go back. Please, no. She was so lost in thought, she didn’t even feel her father grab her arm until a cough interrupted her, immediately making me flinch. “I hope the next time we meet, you’ll learn some obedience. I can be in your hospital room right now, paying these stupid bills so I can see my oh so sweet daughter again,” he rumbled, letting go of her arm harshly. He’s going to hurt me again. Again, again, again, again.. He’s going to torture me. Like he did every year of my life. Torture me, beat me, stab me, no.. no, no, no. Her mouth was skightly open as she recalled all the  not so pleasant memories of her with her father. 

@Dustin

Dustin smiles, "A weapon is an extension of who you are. It's your anger, your hatred. But it's also your will. Your strength. A master is only as good as his blade. This is why no two swordsmen have the same style." Dustin draws Fury's hand. He looks up and slashes down his father's apparition. "You're not him. And you, you have no power here." He slices through himself. He brings his sword up, bringing it down towards Asakku. She pulls out her spear and stabs him with it. "I must be strong in your eyes. It killed those other two like the monster who killed him." Dustin looks at Asakku and starts to cry. "You're right. That was my father. The man who taught me everything I know." Dustin looks down. "I couldn't hope to kill you. You're amazing. You're strong and talented. This game is where I belong because I'm useless in the real world. You have potential and everyone around you can see it." Dustin looks at the spear through his side. "This world has an undeniable beauty. That's why I'd like to see it one more time." He pulls up his sword and slashes at Asakku. "Same move? You must think so little of me." It's not that. I think you're the best. I can't muster up the will to do much else. She stabs at Dustin again. This time the spear goes through his knee. "You're wrong. I'm not amazing, I'm just better than you. As if that's an accomplishment." She walks up to him and smiles, holding her hand out like a gun.

"There's no f*cking way I can win. You're too strong." Dustin sits there, watching as she pretends to shoot him. I was too weak then, and I'm too weak now. I can never surpass her. I'll never amount to anything. The apparitions that have been destroyed rematerialize. "Think you could kill us off so easily? Guess you really are dumb." "Who do you think you are? You think you can just cut down your father like it was nothing. You're too weak." "You're a monster, letting me die twice. You never cared about me." Dustin stands up, ignoring the pain in his leg and hugging his brother. "Don't you ever talk like that again. You were my best friend, my only friend. You were everything to me. You were my brother." I should've never let him come here. I should've broken his nerve gear. It's my fault. All of the deaths I've seen, all my fault. My father's, My brother's. I shouldn't be alive. I deserve to die. "Kadin look away." Dustin says, turning to Asakku and smacking her. She grabs a spear from thin air and stabs it through his hear. "It won't be that easy." Dustin coughs up blood.

"You sefish son of a b*tch. You make everything about you don't you?" Dustin turns to his little brother. "You're too weak to do anything for yourself and you're too scared to do anything about it. That's why she hates you. She'll never not hate you. Why not just accept it?" Dustin opens his eyes, looking Asakku in the eyes. "No way am I dying because of you." He pulls up his sword, shaking. He points it at her chest and starts to walk forward. His blade touches her chest and he falls to his knees. The ghosts start to insult him. Throwing out lines about him being weak, and a dork, and too nice. Then Asakku says something and he looks up at her. "You will never be worthy of me. I may not be the best but you're definitely the worst. You are a wuss, you're weak, and you're stupid." Dustin looks back at the ground. It's true. Why do I keep going on? Why do I let this kill me inside. I could end it all. Dustin's eyes move to the blade next to his hand. Tears fall and he grabs it. "Fury's Hand, give me strength one more time."

@Pick 

Pick watched as the two people in front of him - interrogators, he could now safely assume - transform as if they were warping in a passage of both space and time. Soon, both of the officials were no longer there. Instead, he was in a white room by himself, with nothing in front of him, next to him, or above him. He was sitting in the same steel chair, and he could still not move his arms as he stayed there, unable to initiate any movements under the mercy of the chain, he found himself there, staring at his reflection in the glass that was beneath him. Who was this? Pick? A thief? A sailor? Who am I? Pick thought, staring aimlessly at the reflection that was smirking back at him. Sometimes, he didn't even know if he is who he puts himself out to be. Pick had enough at this point though, and he was prepared to begin struggling. Just as he shifted his position in that steel chair, he heard a shatter, then a crack and soon enough, the entire glass floor had collapsed, sending him down into eternity.

Or what seemed like eternity. Opening his eyes, he found an all-too familiar location that he had quite a past with. Cordoba. Pick began walking, and noticed that his wanted posters were no longer there. He looked from the town boards, the outside of the restaurants, everywhere, but there was nothing related to him. Pick sighed, how am I back here right now? He asked himself - it didn't make any sense for Pick to even be here since he should be trapped in the nerve gear. Pick walked on but stopped when he heard a cry. He hadn't really noticed, since he had been paying so much attention to himself, that the people on the side of the streets were in a multitude far more than he had ever witnessed before. Some of them, Pick had helped to get a home and make a living. Pick jogged over at one of these families before calling out to them multiple times. "Hola! Hola!" He called out before he reached them, and they made no response. Pick looked at the woman, then at his hand, and soon he reached out at the woman with it. Instead of feeling the physical figure of the woman, he found that his hand had passed the woman, going right through her.

Pick closed his eyes. So, this is what has happened. This is what happens if I ever get caught? The thing that I fear all the time? This is the reason I ran from all the heists that I have no confidence in doing. He thought, opening his eyes and finding himself floating in pitch darkness. "Ok, enough games," He called out, into this seemingly empty space. He checked around him and soon he found that there were nothing to check. Getting caught? Impossible. There is no way that Pick could ever... So, what am I doing here? Why am I still here?

@Asakku

She struggled with her fingers as she pulled open her inventory. I’m not going to let him.. take over my life anymore. She pressed on her spear multiple times, her body quivering. As she gripped the spear, her father gave a low chuckle. “I see that you’re going to kill me huh? Don’t worry Ada, you can’t ever give rid of me. I’ll be there every moment you’re breathing, and till you die,” a small smirk she grew used to appeared on his face. “You and me are alike, no? You’re just like me Ada, and you can’t change that.”

She grit her teeth under her hooded and tear striken eyes, “shut up! I’ll never be like you! Never, never!” She drew her spear back, getting momentum for her attack. Letting out a low growl, she swung forward, impaling her parent straight in the chest. “I’ll never be like you, never ever. I hope you die in hell,” she hissed, watching her father disperse into a black fog. The last thing she heard was a familair chuckle, then she was gone.

Making our the familair blue skies and dense greenery in front of her, letting out a final choke before falling back. So this is how it is, huh? She blew a sigh as she fell down the waterfall. Blinking away the tears in her monotone eyes, she balled her hands into fists. I guess it is. 

@Dustin

Dustin stands up. "Kadin, you're dead, and I'll never forgive myself. But the thing is, my little brother is dead. He died a long time ago, and you're nothing like him. My brother was strong willed, He was smart, he was cunning. But also he was caring. You are a dead image." He picks up his sword. "It's time I delete you." He says, stabbing him right where the murderer had stabbed him on that day. "Kadin, not a day goes by that I don't think of all the ways I could've saved you. But I can't undo what's happened. I don't want to. It's everything that has torn me down and kicked me in the dirt that has made me who I am." He says, watching his brother burst into blue smoke, (again). "Oh dang. You messed that kid up, you really are a monster. Yeesh. And I thought I was the monster. You killed your brother. The only person that ever loved you." Dustin looks sharply at his red eyed counterpart, who disappears. "And you dad, I never knew my dad too well. But I sure as h*ll know he wasn't a prick like you." He stabs his dad in the hole in his shirt. [OOC: Dustin's only memory of his dad is after the accident, seeing a piece of re bar shoved through his chest.]

Dustin turns to the black haired woman. "You might be stronger than me. You are definitely smarter than me. But I have managed to like you for a while. I understand why you're not interested in me. But this thing where I try to be nice to you and you treat me like crap. It's done. I'm tired of your crap." He says, approaching the woman. "I wish you could see how I see you. But you can't, so you'll never know why I'm so nice to you." He looks her in the eyes. "You can't just kill me, you owe me ice cream. That and you said only I can kill you. If you kill me, it'll never end." Dustin looks around annoyed, almost taken aback at what she had said. "Oh my... You shut the f*ck up!" He pulls up his blade. As Dustin is about to stab her, he looks her in the eyes. "But wait, you can't kill the woman you care for. You'll be a real monster." She smiles seeing his face morph to a frown. "Yeah, I knew you couldn't go through with it. You're weak, and you are evil, killing your brother. You're dumb, thinking you could kill me." Dustin scrunches his face and looks at his sword. "You b*tch." Dustin stand up, hugging her and stabbing upward, through her heart. "Ironic. You're not supposed to have a heart." He says, looking at her dead body. Dustin looks at her and his bloody hands.

Dustin's vision, blurry, starts to come back. He sees his feet dangling and the ground a long way below. "Oh sh*t." Dustin says, reaching his hand up to grab on to his sword. When he can't find anything he looks up to see what he's reaching for, and sees a body falling, yet somehow completely unaffected by her impending doom. Dustin thinks how this is possible for half a second and looks up, hurriedly. "Asakku." He lets go of his sword and pushes off of a rock under his feet, towards the falling girl. "You're not dying." Dustin says, catching her hand and moving under the waterfall, grabbing a rock to hold them both. "Asakku, push off of the wall. See if you can make it to that ledge on the other side." He says, looking down at her as she keeps a watchful eye on the waterfall. Great, not gonna happen. Dustin looks up and around for something to hold onto better than a wet rock. He sees a ledge about two feet above his hand. Just my luck, why couldn't I have grabbed THAT? I'd let go, but I can't let her die.

@Pick

Pick crossed his arms, opening his eyes. He had somehow managed to find his way inside the waterfall, and was now laying in a hole that had been penetrated into it. He sat up, rubbing his head in frustration. He was still quite confused at the vision that he saw. Perhaps it was a sight into the future? Something that tells him what might happen if he no longer existed, or worse, if he was even caught? Pick was unstoppable - there is no way that Pick can possibly die, he was confident of it, even arrogant from the perspectives of other bystanders unaware of his cunning abilities and wits. He stared at the water that poured from above him. This waterfall had some sort of magical property to it - something that Pick had never experienced before. Perhaps the other two had faced something just like this? Pick shrugged, standing up and dusting off his pants before reaching out and touching the water that flooded from above. 

"Bah, I can't feel anything." He noticed, forgetting that you can't really 'feel' anything from this game. He went back to where he had arisen, not bothered to jump out of the waterfall. He felt pretty high up, since the water weren't falling into the cave despite the fact that there were wind from when he had felt it earlier. He looked around - there was nothing in the cave, just shadow, and moisture. It was cool in there, and Pick would be fine staying in there for a bit. After all, he was too hot and needed some cooling to prevent himself from stunning the girls that placed their eyes on him. 

@Asakku

She blinked, realizing the situation she's in. "Why can't I die in peace, huh?" The player growled, wanting to slap him square across the face. "Why did you catch me? Don't boss me around either! I do what I want thank you very much!" She scoffed, her eyes focusing to the waterfall. "Oh dear.." she muttered, "that's.. uh, very close." Her mind went blank for a second. "Wait a frekin' moment! What the hell just happened?! I was up there.. and now I'm here?!" She rubbed her head and groaned in annoyance. "Why did I agree to come here? I should've never came with you idiots!" she hissed, putting in a few curses here and there.

She turned to @Dustin, "and you!" She poked him furiously in the chest, "why the hell did you bother to catch me?! I wanted to die in peace god [beep!] it! When someone is falling down a stupid cliff, and look happy. It means they want to die!" She screeched, swearing she could see all red. "You're useless!" She spat, her anger taking over her. Slapping him across the face, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Oh crud.

"I know! Now give me a minute." Dustin shouts and his blood starts to boil. I need to get her to that ledge up there, but I can't pull her up. Dustin looks around, trying to think of any way to get her up. He thinks back to the shows he used to watch when he was a kid, the shows about heroes. He notices a small rock and grabs Asakku's hand. "I'm gonna need you to trust me on this or this won't work, and we'll both not only die, but drown." He drops her down and grunts, feeling a sudden pull as she reaches the full extent of his arm. If @Pick were here, he'd probably give me a lecture on how we make our own luck and that it's my fault we're here. "Hey Asakku, when I do this, make sure to grab that ledge up there, it's the only way for you to survive this. And you can't die yet." Dustin keeps looking, running the plan through his head and every way it could fail. "I know I'm useless, I know I'm weak, and this world would be better without me. But you're none of those things." Dustin lets go of the rock he had been holding on to and falls. After about two feet he slams his leg into a rock poking out and turns his waist, pulling Asakku up and pushing him down. He spins around ad releases @Asakku, throwing her up towards a ledge. You were right, you did kill meHe lets himself fall.

Pick coughed, standing up as he felt his butt become moist from the atmosphere of the water fall. He had been sitting for too long, and at this point, he might as well just risk falling down if he was in a high location. Slowly making his way to the entrance of the waterfall, he stuck a hand out, feeling the water as it poured down from above. Pick sighed, taking one step, and allowing the rest of his body to enter the waterfall, feeling the liquid rush down and force down upon his body. If this was in real life, the force of the water would've probably managed to crush his entire body. He didn't feel comfortable, but at least there was good news. He wasn't as high as he thought - instead, he was on the ground. "Well, that was a relaxing time," Pick declared, dusting himself off from the water that stuck to his body. He was entire wet at this point, in fact, shaking his head a tiny bit resulted in a downpour of water pixels that originated from his hair.

To be completely honest, he was still feeling the vision that he saw earlier. He didn't know what it was, or why he had experienced it, and how he managed to get to where he was, but all that didn't matter anymore. He was away from the vision, and free from the waterfall. Walking forwards a few steps, he heard something, but he couldn't grasp who it was that said it since it seemed to be coming from very far up. Pretending like he didn't hear anything, he kept his eyes forward, and that was when he realized a shadow was getting bigger over him. He looked up, and saw a body falling form the sky. "Wish money would drop like that," Pick shrugged, completely ignoring him before walking out a few steps. Predicting where the man would land, he closed his eyes, and pulled out his dagger.

With one smooth gesture, he sent the dagger towards the man's direction. It would probably brush past the man's face just a little, and damage him by a few digits, but it wasn't all that. According to Pick's calculations, the Dagger would be just enough to catch the man's shirt, holding him against the wall of the waterfall right before he makes contact with the ground. "Your luck is just as good as mine, buddy." Pick grinned without even looking back before continuing, "Keep the dagger. Think of it as something that saved your life." 

@Asakku

"Ack!" she yelped, scrambling up the ledge. She looked down the waterfall and rolled her eyes as she saw Pick throw a dagger in Dustins direction, piercing his clothing and latching him onto the wall. Sentimental idiot, the only reason why he lived is because of Pick. She sighed, backing away from the edge. Well, this sucks. She sucked in a breath as she pressed the back of her head against the a rock. I should've never came here. She mumbled a few curses to herself and sighed. This crap in my head. I want it out, out, out! I don't want to see his face again! Why did I come here? I'm such an idiot! She palmed herself in the head, cursing at herself. That stupid idiot thinks he can frekin' make me feel some kind of crap for him? He's dead wrong. How could I be so stupid. Coming here was a mistake.

@Pick@Dustin

Dustin opens his eyes, hoping to see his brother or father. Instead he sees Pick and sighs. "So close." He pulls the dagger out and drops to the ground. He throws the knife into the water and walks to shore. I was so close to seeing my brother again. He stands on the shore and smiles. "So where we going? I feel like this was a bit much for a day off. I better get stronger at least." He grabs for the handle of his sword and looks down worriedly to where his sword was. Where is she? I didn't lose her, did I? He scans up and down the waterfall and notices a black metal object sticking out of the wall. "Are you kidding me?" He walks back to the base of the waterfall and climbs up to the blade and drops back down. "What a bummer, I didn't get to swim, nor did I get to fight. The only thing left to do is go home." He turns around and takes a few steps, "Or at least to my favorite bench. Also, where's town?" He asks.

He gazes up to the ledge on which the other player was stuck. He scoffs, "She's so dead, I can't believe the waterfall just tried to kill us." He turns back around and starts off. "Tootle doo, dumble dees." He waves to the people behind him. Pick's cool, but Asakku is a b*tch. He walks away.

@Pick

"Have fun getting stronger." Pick smiled. He, too, would have to do some of that later - get stronger that is. It's not every day where he has had an eventful day like this. The only thing that he got out of today was that he could actually die at any moment. His life wasn't as impossible to end as he thought it was, and no matter how hard that was to grasp for Pick, eventually he must learn that he is not invincible. Yet he cannot afford to die - there are people in the real world who relies on him. In order to have power, he must hurry along with his plan and before that, he must get stronger, stronger than anyone else in this game, not in skill or ability, but rather in wealth. Money can make people do strange things, you know, and that's exactly what Pick plans to have.

Pick watched as Dustin began to walk away towards the safe zone where they had come from. "What a terrible day, eh? I don't blame you for walking away like that. But at least wave a good bye to Asakku before you leave." Pick smiled, "We still have that competition, if you remember." He finished, finding a path to get up to Asakku who was currently stuck on a ledge. He was able to locate a safe path, and made his way up there as fast as possible, which wasn't that fast with the slippery steps and all. Soon, he offered a hand to Asakku to offer to bring her fully up to the top of the water fall so they can head back as well. 

"Unlucky day. Well... you make your own luck, after all." 

@Asakku

She sighed, “you don’t know half of it.” She grabbed his hand with a sigh. “Thanks or whatever,” she blinked at him. “Don’t expect me to be like this again, I’m just frekin tired right now and I just want to go sleep.” She groaned, just wanting this day to be over with. 

She watched Dustin walk away with a frown. What a douche, but I guess I don’t have the right to say that. This is the worst day I’ve ever experienced in Aincrad, I feel like an idiot right now. “I blame you for this whole fiasco by the way Pick.” Idiot actually convinced me to come here.. I feel so god dang stupid. She rubbed her temples with a groan. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I saw father and then I had to deal with two idiots.

“So I guess this all ended wonderfully,” she poke out loud, “we all said our kumbayas and tell each other well love each other deeply,” she snorted. 

@Pick @Dustin

Dustin continues on. I hope Pick is alright. He's my only friend right now and I'm not sure he'd even say the same. He walks until he finds himself at the base of the waterfall again. "What the h*ll? I was just walking the other way." He looks around for any landmarks or defining features. I'm lost. Where are we again? He runs the direction that the waterfall faces and climbs a tree. Looking around he decides to just sit there and watch the clouds move across the sky. This is nice, I don't know why I'd ever leave this world. He lays back, pulling his hood up and closing his eyes. Finally, some quiet. He hears the waterfall in the distance, very faintly but still there. He opens his friends list and starts removing people. He leaves only Pick and messages him.

[Message]

Spoiler

Tell absolutely no one I'm on your friends list. Also, you win. I withdraw from the challenge.

He sighs, rolls over and goes to sleep. I can't wait for this sh*tty day to end. All I want is to live in my world, not fight for everyone else. He listens to the surrounding world. It's beautiful. I can't wait to roam this world freely. I should've let Asakku fall. But I couldn't, that wouldn't be very knightly of me. I can't just watch as someone dies. I'm not a monster. Not yet at least.

@Pick @Asakku

Edited by Dustin

Pick smiled apologetically, "I apologize for my charm. Since you're so tired, may I offer to carry you on my back? I still have some energy left... after all, I fell asleep in the waterfall back there." Pick pointed, offering to give the girl a piggy back ride. Indeed, the girl would probably not want it, but Pick would offer anyways. How can he afford to let a tired girl walk all by herself? "Yes, it was a wonderful day. That Dustin sure has something in him - to jump off the cliff like that. I would've done the same, of course, if I was in that situation," Pick bluffed, not wanting to look bad. His image still would not ruined just because he wasn't exactly there to save Asakku. He had, however, saved Dustin from falling and dying from fall damage.

Pick sighed, looking at the direction that Dustin went in, "I think he went the wrong way. I'm sure he'll realize it soon enough," Pick noted, shrugging before getting low to the ground, "My back is all yours."

@Dustin @Asakku

Edited by Pick