[PP|F01] The Legendary encounter (TheLegend27)

Dustin smiles. I couldn’t possibly ask for anything more from her. I’m glad I met her. He looks at her and pats her head. “We’ve got a long day tomorrow.” He says, looking into her eyes and blushing. Dustin was happy. He was content just sitting there with her. He lays his head back, with her right next to him and looks up at the branches above. “You’re awesome.” He says, yawning. I could get used to this, but I can’t get too comfy, I shouldn’t fall asleep here. He starts to close his eyes, his head feels heavy and leans to the side of his body until he tips over. His head lands directly on her shoulder and he begins to snore. The player had fallen asleep, and couldn’t do anything about it. To him, it meant he trusted her to catch him, whether he knows it or not. He shifts his weight, falling towards the ground, not even waking him up.

@TheLegend27

Edited by Dustin
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poni started to doze off a bit as Dustin told her they would have a long day tomorrow. Poni didn't exactly get why it would be long, but it was nice to think that he had something planned. After Dustin called her awesome, he fell asleep and Poni caught him, before gently resting his head down. Poni laid down on the ground next to him and took off her shoes, socks, and shorts for comfort before falling asleep as well, holding onto Dustin's arm. She trusted him enough not to throw her in the pond again like how he trusted her to catch him. Dustin just seemed safe to sleep around, so Poni didn't really need to worry if he was going to do anything. This was the first time she had slept with anyone in a very long time, so it was finally nice to relax and sleep with some company.

@Dustin

Dustin wakes up and feels something on his arm. He looks down at his arm and a horn pokes him in the face. “Oh yeah, I went on an adventure.” He says rubbing his forehead. “Hey Poni, wake up.” He says. If he didn’t wake her up, it might be weird. He props her up against the tree and walks back to town, leaving his sword in the tree next to her. This was so she would know that he didn’t go far.

A good 2 hours pass and Dustin is headed back to the clearing and sees the water. “Hey Poni, the water feels great, hop on in.” He shouts. Dustin wanted to spend the whole day with her, as she was a good friend and incredibly nice. In the water Dustin sits at the bottom thinking about his brother. Man, explaining that to her was harder on me than I thought. I guess I’ll have to live with it. His chest begins to feel tight and he swims back up, gasping for air. He unequips his shirt and sits in the pond with the water up to his neck. “Come on in, the water’s nice.” He smiles at the girl.

@TheLegend27

Poni remained asleep for a few hours longer than Dustin and she realized it easily when she woke up against the tree and saw Dustin's sword. Shortly after waking up, Dustin returned and went into the water, staying in the bottom for few seconds before coming back up. He said to get in the water, since it felt good as he took off his shirt. "Alright!" Poni said as she unequipped her hoodie and shirt, hopping into the water and landing next to Dustin. Popping her head out, she splashed Dustin and giggled a little bit. "Thank ya fer inviting me here, the water does feel great!" Poni thanked, before hugging Dustin tightly. She was already in a good mood now, looking forward to spending the rest of the day with him. While Dustin was sitting, Poni was standing. Her belly and below was in the water as she walked through pond, relaxing. "This is the most I've enjoyed mahself in this game for a while honestly. I didn't know this place existed at all." Poni said, smiling now submerging her chest in the water as she went a little deeper.

@Dustin

"I'm glad I invited you too." He says, smiling at her smile. He stands all the way up and splashes her back. "You can't splash me and expect to get away with it." He laughs, chasing her through the pond. After a bit of running Dustin gets out of the water and just watches the sky. He wanted Poni to lay next to him, so they could watch the clouds, but the clouds almost never looked cool, so he didn't invite her to sit next to him. "You know, If it weren't for you, I would've just been moping around the Town of beginnings right now. Thanks." He says, smiling at the girl in the water. His smile continued when he laid back down and looked back at the sky. "You know, I brought back cakes." He said, moving over to the tree they had slept by and patting the branch she sat on. "They were expensive so eat them up." He says, smiling at her. He didn't mind the cost, so long as it makes Poni smile, he doesn't care.

Poni laughed as Dustin splashed her more, before getting out of the water with him upon hearing that he had cakes. "Well, if it weren't for you, I'd probably still be moping around too. So thanks as well." Poni said, giving him a thumbs up before sitting down on the branch with Dustin and getting her cake. "This cake is good, it's not gonna give me a tail or anything to go along with my horns right? I just have to ask since the last person I trusted did that, and you know the rest of that story." Poni asked, joking just a little bit and pointing to her horns. A small part of her was slightly worried that Dustin was going to prank her, but he seemed to not really have done anything. If he was going to prank her, then he would have done something a lot sooner, like when she was sleeping for example.

@Dustin

Dustin smiled at the girl. He found himself doing that a lot, it was nice, but weird. "I would never. The only prank I would pull on you is buying you a cake that... I shouldn't say." He says, grinning. Dustin looks at the two cakes and tries to remember which one he made taste bad. Well this is no good. He says and reaches over towards the cakes, unknowingly grabbing the cake he had bought that tastes bad. I'm a great prankster, I know exactly what I'm doing. He takes a bite of his cake and winces. "Eww, I grabbed the wrong cake." He laughs and looks at her, tears in his eyes. "I tried to make one bad. I would've given you mine after you ate yours" He wipes his tongue. "I guess I picked the wrong one." He says, giving her the other cake to the girl. "Don't worry, I won't ask for any." He says, standing up and sitting on the end of the branch she was on. Dustin smiled at her and sat back, forgetting he had nothing to lean back into. His body falls back and slams into the ground. "Ow, I should've leaned forward." He laughs.

@TheLegend27 

Poni laughed for a few seconds when Dustin grabbed the wrong cake and took a bite of it, realizing that it was the wrong one. "I had a feeling that you were going to try something like that. Imagine how ironic it would have been if like you got horns too. That would have been funny. But yeah, don't try any more pranks on me okay partner?" Poni said, before eating a forkful of cake. Although Dustin didn't seem to be done making mistakes yet as he fell off of the tree branch that Poni was on and slammed onto the ground. Poni hopped off immediately and helped him back up. "You definitely should have leaned forward, are you okay?" Poni asked, checking to see if anything had stuck onto him. Thankfully, nothing did, so Poni sighed with relief. "So, anything else you wanted to do out here? I haven't really been out here like this." Poni asked, looking around the area. "Another thing, is it really safe to be wearing so little out here?" Poni asked, looking at Dustin having no shirt on, then herself in her undies. Something just felt off about the whole thing.

@Dustin

“Poni, don’t worry. I always have my sword.” He says. He had started to blush, seeing her next to him in her undies. “Uh, maybe we should put on clothes.” He stands up and equips his blue sweatshirt. “Also, we can go watch the mobs. It makes no sense, but it’s actually nice.” He chuckles. The boy looks at the girl and smiles. All he wanted to do was spend more time with her, but he was entirely out of ideas of what to do. “I have no idea what to do, do you want to do anything?” He asks, raising one eyebrow. “And don’t worry, I’m not a prankster.” He said, holding his hand up in his defense. “Listen, I’m not gonna prank you again. By the way, I think the horns look nice. Makes you taller.” He chuckles. He pats her head and smiles at her, blushing a bit.

@TheLegend27

Poni took out her normal clothes from her inventory and put on her shirt once Dustin said that they should get dressed. "Watch mobs? Sounds a little dangerous, but I'm down to try that." Poni said as she looked up at Dustin before turning around and barely lowering her panties, revealing a small tail. "I already have a tail by the way, it came from the same potion that gave me the horns. It's all part of that one fortune teller's sick joke." Poni said before pulling them back up and putting her shorts and shoes back on and started walking out of the area, her horns getting caught on the branches a few times while they walked. "Don't worry, I know you're not a prankster it's fine. And thanks, I guess the horns do make up for my height." Pony thanked, before ducking underneath a low branch. Her small tail was still sticking out now that she had let it free, but she didn't mind Dustin seeing it.

@Dustin

Dustin saw the tail and tried not to smile. His face got really sore, trying to hide his smile. "I'm sorry, it's just really cute." He says, patting her on the head. "It's just a short way up here." He makes his way to a thicket of bushes. "It's gonna be awesome. The monsters here are ferocious, but they're actually kind of cute if they're not trying to kill you. Almost as cute as you." He says, booping her on the nose. It had just become a habit at this point. He would boop her whenever he wanted to get her attention. He poked her horns and smiled. Did I just flirt? This is weird, but I don't mind unless she minds. I hope I didn't cross some line or something. His head turns to face the monsters and he struggles to see, but there are two wolf cubs and two parent wolves. "Climb on my shoulders. I'll wear my hood if you think it's too weird. It's the only way for you to see them." He says, shrugging and smiling. "I'm smiling because I think you're gonna think they're cute, not because of the physical contact." He explains, blushing. His face was cherry red at this point.

@TheLegend27

Poni blushed as she saw Dustin try and hide his smile. "It's cute? I thought you were gonna say it's weird. But thanks!" Poni thanked, getting a smile on her face. Although she then blushed super deep when Dustin said that the monsters were almost a cute as her, before booping her nose. "D-Dustin? Do you like me? Because if that wasn't a flirt, I don't know what is." Poni asked, a bit curious about how Dustin felt now. But things just got a little more weird when he offered for her to sit on his shoulders, and he was only smiling because the monsters were cute, not the contact. Poni climbed onto his shoulders with her tail tickling the back of his neck. "It's fine, you don't need yer hood. But from the way you're talking, ya think that I'm the cute one more than these monsters. It's flattering, but it's a little awkward too." Poni said as she looked down at Dustin.

@Dustin

"Like I said, I think you're cute." He says. It was too late for him to back out now. "Yeah it is awkward." He sighs, slouching down a little. "We can just leave it at that." He finishes, trying not to laugh at the tail tickling his neck. He stood up straight so she could see better, but he was having trouble keep balance so he grabbed her ankles and held them in place. "You can't move around too much. If you do, I'll fall." He says, getting his footing settled. "That would be a bit more awkward." He says to himself, loud enough for her to hear by accident. He looks around, on the ground. He didn't have much better to do, so he counted the rocks on the ground. He reached about 2,456 when he lost count, also losing his balance. His leg shifted backward and he pushed back up so she could keep watching. "Tell me when you want down." He says, drawing his sword and poking the ledge with it.

@TheLegend27

Poni agreed with Dustin on just not letting things get too awkward and just drop the subject. "Yeah, we'll just leave it at cute. Nothing else." Poni said as she forward a little bit to help Dustin keep his balance while carrying her. He then told her not to move or he'll fall, which would make things more awkward. Poni didn't want to question that, so she just didn't respond, simply giving him the nod of a head. They walked for a while as Dustin counted the rocks until he asked if she wanted down. "Yeah, can you let me down? This makes me feel like a little kid. Which I'm not, just this game refuses to let us age." Poni said looking down at the ground from up on his shoulder. It was a bit scary with her height, so she didn't want to just hop off. It seemed like it would give her some damage just by doing that. "Do you want me to tell you the full story of how I ended up with these horns and my tail?" Poni asked, trying to think of something to talk about.

@Dustin

Dustin crouched down, letting her off of his shoulder. "Sure, I'll bite." He says, smiling at the girl. He had no idea what to expect and wanted to know the story. "Tell me the enchanting story of how you became the least normal, but most fun person in this game." He chuckles, patting her on the head. He did like spending time with her, so the statement wasn't wrong. His hair fell in his face, so he pulled up his hood and put on sunglasses. "This story better be awesome, or you're buying me a cake." He says, with a cocky look in his eyes. The boy wasn't going to let her pay for Cake. He has the col, and even if he didn't he'd deal with no cake. He likes cake, but he'd rather not inconvenience people. "And, by the way, the cake will be chocolate." He says, grinning.

@TheLegend27

Pony hopped off of Dustin's shoulders and sat down as she recollected her thoughts to tell her story. "So, I travel with my dad a lot around the world, going from country to country for his business. When we we're in Egypt, there was this one guy who was doing fortune tellings. So my dad let me go with him while he went to the office. This fortune teller guy spoke only in puns, so I didn't really know what he was saying. He told me I would be saddled for life if I stayed with my dad, and that I would be briddled with responibility in the future. After he made some more puns, he handed me a potion and told me to drink it if I wanted my fortune to come true. I thought he said settle instead of saddle, so I drank it up. The next morning I woke up with these horns and my tail. That was 7 years ago I got them and they've been growing with me ever since." Pony said, going over the whole story. It was nice to finally get it off her chest, but she wasn't sure how Dustin would think about it.

@Dustin

(OOC: My phone was autocorrecting to Poni this whole time

"That was an awesome story." He said, of course he meant it. "One question though. Was the potion good? Cause I would kill for some dope horns like yours." He says, poking her horns. He really did like the horns, but he wouldn't get them for himself. He already walked into enough signs. He stops smiling because he thought back to how he had embarrassed himself earlier and looked the other way, blushing. He wasn't used to girls talking to him for this long. Most girls had already started talking about doing something else. Dustin likes to talk so he would always stay behind. "Wanna go swimming? I know where a lake is, it's a short distance from here, but It's huge." He says, holding his hands out to either side. "It's like thiiiiiiis big." He says smiling. He had always wanted to go back to that lake, but couldn't ever find the time, so he thought, Why not take her? He stands up and laughs, "Come on, it's not too far." He smiles, walking away and humming his favorite song.

@TheLegend27

Pony shook her head when Dustin asked if the potion was good, wanting some horns himself. "The potion tasted awful and I wouldn't have drank it if I knew that would have horns. Almost everyone at first glance looks at me like some kind of aninal. It doesn't really help too much that my name is Pony. And the tail takes a lot of work to keep clean." Pony said, not really wanting Dustin to go down the same route as her. Althought the mood changed a bit when Dustin asked if she wanted to go swimming, saying that there was a big lake they could go to. "Sure, I'd like to go swimming." Pony said, following Dustin now as she tries to hum along with him. She still didn't know what the song was, but she wanted to figure out on her own instead of asking for the song name.

@Dustin

"Nice, I know just the place." He jumps up in excitement. Dustin would use any excuse to spend time with Pony, He just happened to also like swimming. He removed his sweatshirt and smiled, jumping in to the lake they had just reached. The body of water was massive. He swam to the center and splashed the girl, laughing. The boy's smile was genuine and he had a lot of fun. "The water here is awesome right? I'm sorry for being so awkward before. I'm not used to adventuring with people like you. Cool people, I mean." He says, getting extremely flustered. His face was red as the ripest tomato he could find. The boy was officially embarrassed. His red face reflecting in the blue water. "Sorry, we agreed to move past it." He says, shaking his head as his face returns to it's normal color.

@TheLegend27 

Pony followed Dustin to the lake, glad to see him getting all excited again. Once they arrived, Dustin took off his sweatshirt while Pony took off her shirt and jumped into the lake with Dustin shortly after he splashed her. When Pony jumped into the lake, she landed close to Dustin, which splashed him back. "Yeah, the water here is great! But it's fine if you're awkward. At least you're not being a complete fake with me or anything. You're a funny guy, and I like seeing that side of you. But for the sake of keeping things less awkward, let's just get it out of the way. Do you like me or not?" Pony asked, hoping to just knock out that question now rather than ruin a moment later on. Her face was a little bit red as well simply from asking the question, and it was easy to tell with the water reflecting it.

@Dustin