[PP|F01] The Legendary encounter (TheLegend27)

Dustin thinks about the question. Of course he knew the answer. He kind of had a crush. “The answer is kind of. I’ve literally never had any where close to this amount of fun with anyone. But it’s not like love or anything.” Dustin says, blushing. He felt like a huge weight was taken off of his chest. But having admitted his liking her, he felt an even bigger weight replace it. His new fear of rejection has just settled in. The boy wanted to turn himself inside out, as he anticipated every possible response in the English and Japanese language. The boy walks to the land and sits, watching the clouds roll through the sky. He looks at the girl and turns a bright red, “Yes, I like you.” He says, his redness going away.

@TheLegend27

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pony blushed as soon as she heard the words 'kind of' come out of Dustin's mouth as an answer to her question. It seemed he never really had fun with anyone like this in a game, so he wasn't sure if it was love. That still left things a little open ended, but at least both of them now had at least somewhat of an answer. But then Dustin later just admitted that he liked her, which prompted Pony to hug him. "I like you too Dustin, and there's no way I can turn you down, you're so cool. You're funny, nice, and look lovely!" Pony said as she hugged him a little tightly. Dustin was a great guy already, so Pony didn't mind spending plenty of time with him from now on. Pony then broke away from the hug, sitting down next to Dustin on the land, looking at him with a smile. It was nice to finally have a close friend in this game, let alone that someone that liked her a lot.

@Dustin

Dustin was elated to hear that she apparently liked him too. He had avoided the topic because he thought it would be weird, but seeing as to how she hugged him almost immediately, he’d assumed all had gone over well. Spending a whole day with the girl he liked was more than he could ever ask for. “So you like me back?” He asks, unsure what she meant exactly. He had a few guesses as to what she meant. He of course meant he thought she was cute, having said that once or twice. But, she could’ve meant anything from I like you as a friend to I wanna frickin marry you. Dustin wanted to spend a lot of time with her. His time in this game is very limited and he would like to spend that limited time with her.

@TheLegend27

Pony let Dustin go and broke awag from the hug after a little bit, giggling some with a big smile on her face. She was just supet happy that Dustin liked her. "Yep, I like you back. You're a great friend, so why would I not?" Pony answered, now calming herself back down. Pony still wasn't 100% sure what Dustin meant by when he said he likes her, so Pony didn't ask anything about it. Pony started to walk back over to the lake, simply skipping as she did so. Looking back at Dustin, she motioned for him to get back in the lake with her. "C'mon Dustin, the water is great!" Pony said before jumping back into the lake. She stuck her head out of the water waving to him. "So uh, what do you see me as when you say you like me?" Pony asked, hoping to finally get a conclusive answer on the whole matter.

@Dustin

"I see you as a crush." He says, moving over to her in the water. He still had a few questions for her, but he didn't want to ask them. He wanted to spend time with her, but he also wanted to know. He didn't want to ruin their friendship over a crush though. The boy just wanted to spend time with the girl he likes. "I like you in the way that a boy likes a girl." He says, looking into her eyes. Not in a romantic way, just in a serious way. Dustin began to turn red, because the eye contact was too long for him to keep himself calm. He sits in the water, so only his nose and above is not submerged. He sat in silence embarrassed beyond what he had ever been before. He stands up and smiles at the girl. He had been doing this quite often recently. He walks over and hugs her, her horns tickling his nose.

@TheLegend27

Pony blushed slightly when Dustin said that he liked her as a crush. She kinda saw that coming, but it still came as a bit of a surprise. "A crush huh? I wasn't expecting you to like me that much already." Pony said, a small smirk on her face. Dustin was a cool guy, but it kinda seemed like a not so smart plan to crush on a girl upon first sight. Pony looked back into his eyes in a bit of serious way as well, trying to hold back a smile as Dustin's face turned red. He said he liked her any way that a boy would like a girl, so Pony didn't really need to draw any more conclusions about the matter. It was just a simple crush. When Dustin hugged her, she felt her horns tickling his nose, making her giggle a little bit. "I'm amazed you actually tolerate my horns near your nose. I thought it would actually hurt." Pony commented, moving her horns away as she looked up at Dustin.

@Dustin

“Your horns don’t bother me at all.” He says, looking down at her. He smiles, turning around quickly to splash her with water and quickly swim to shore. “I’m gonna show you a cool trick.” He says, drawing his sword and rushing towards the water. As he reaches the edge, he jumps forward, putting his sword perpendicular with his body, and he pushes It forward at the girl. This creates a huge wave and the wave goes right for the girl with horns. Dustin looked at her and quickly swam under water to hide from her tiny rage. “I’m super sorry.” He repeats, swimming up behind her and apologizing in rapid succession. He was sorry, but he was also having fun. He just wanted to spend more time with her. He stands up and laughs, having fun the whole time. He seems to have moved passed the whole conversation, and has found a new confidence when talking to her.

@TheLegend27

Edited by Dustin

Pony was glad to hear that her horns didn't bother Dustin, but she was curious to see what kind of cool trick he wanted to show her. Pony watched Dustin draw his sword and rush towards the water, which she realized was an attempt to splash her a bit too late as the wave got her good while Dustin went underwater. Pony shook her head was about to dink Dustin on the head with her horns, but he was behind her now, so she missed and fell forward. Standing back up, Pony put her hands on her hips and sighed. "You got me good Dustin, I did not see that coming!" Pony said, jumping up and smacking the top of Dustin's head with her horns playfully, before landing back in the water giggling. They were both laughing, and Pony couldn't be upset with Dustin over this at all. "This has been so much fun Dustin, thanks for taking me out to this lake." Pony thanked, before starting to just swim through the lake, her tail practically waving to Dustin.

@Dustin

“I’m glad I brought you here too. It’s the only cool place I know about though, so don’t expect too much from me.” He smiles. He hoped that where they hang out didn’t matter, so long as they hung out. That’s how it was for him. He wished to hang out a lot. “Hey, you can’t just hit me like that, I can’t hit you back.” He says, chuckling. It was true, Dustin hates hitting girls, especially the ones he thinks are cute.  He boops her on the nose and smiles, “You’re awesome.” He says, moving back towards the shore. “Let’s watch some clouds.” He says, hoping she would, even though it could be awkward. He lays down and looks up at the sky, his upper body still uncovered. “I know they’re shapeless, but that doesn’t mean we can’t imagine.” He smiles innocently at her. This smile was to reassure her. He didn’t want to pull any moves or any bamboozles. All he wanted to do was spend time.

@TheLegend27