[PP-F09] (Hestia, Black) Through the eyes of a Lion <<Feeding The Enemy>

How did i come up with Kuro's name? It was actually a bit easy since back when i first got my familiar i was thinking more so about having a theme about balance which is why the shield has that whole night and day thing going on. So i simply name Kuro his name cause it means darkness or something like that. Instead nowadays i go for a more greek theme, but Kuro will always be Kuro my precious little lion. I say rather cheerfully as i pet his head as he doesn't move away but doesn't move into the attention just looking like he is enjoying it from his facial expressions that could be deduced if one decided to do so. After a bit i stop petting my lion as i than chuckle at the name that you give yourself as i shake my head from one side to the next in amusement rather glad that their is a sense of enthusiasm into what you are wanting to do while trapped in this game to try and make the most out of it. Yeah people can fight bare handed not many choose to do so though. SO Black what do you want to do after this? Do you plan to do some more quests or head back to your shop? I ask the player curiously.

"Hey, I think you got the right idea. You know ever since I heard your dog's name..it made me laugh. Because in Japanese..Kuro means Black. So, I was like..Kuro and I basically have the same name. " He flashes a  bright smile at the Lion. "I actually really love the concept of Lions..I remember Apedemak from Egypt was a God of Lions, War, and Abundance." He says while feeding the Wolf. He begins to wipe the sweat off of his brow and begins to ponder about potential options. "Well, first thing is getting the hell out of here before I end up melting and you'll have to start up a pet orphanage." He chuckles, looking back to the Wolf. "I really need some cooking mats pretty bad. I figured since I can get more stats now from my buddy here...maybe now is a good time to start sliding points into getting a bit beefier and see what else I can take on. I feel like checking out more quests. Let's go to the safe zone, then plan our next move. "  He states before heading back to the safe zone with his new friend. 

Summary: 

2 SP - Black 
SP - Hestia

200 Col - Black
200 Col - Hestia

Black - 2 T1 Mats, 1 MIT Familiar , Title <<Black, the Wolf Tamer>>

Edited by Black