[PP-F1] Getting Started

Miaki looked into her excitement filled blue eyes with his bluish-green pair of eyes. "Well there is so much more to do. We could find something else to fight. Go hiking through these woods. Explore other parts of this area. I know there is a village nearby and a small lake. What would you like to do next?" He said waving his arms about as he listed off some of the near limitless options available for them to choose from. When he was done he started walking over to where Dauntless was seated and offered his hand to help her up. "You have awoken to a brand new world with tons of things to see. You have slain your first beast and now you sit upon the ground on a floor with plains, forests, lakes, and dungeons. What would like to do next?"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Very well then dungeons it is!" Miaki said as he pulled Dauntless to her feet. "We'll obviously have to be careful in there. But the rewards and experience will make it more than worth while." He opened up his GUI and projected a large 2D map display with a marker showing where they were.

"Since this game just came out the map isn't very well updated or detailed. We will have to figure out where the closest dungeon might be. Or what it might be. The dungeon could be a cave, catacomb, forest temple, tomb. Whatever you can think up could be a likely contender. But judging how each floor is attached to a certain theme I don't expect anything crazy elaborate. Do you see anything close by that might be what we are looking for?"

Miaki squinted at the display where Dauntless is pointing. "You know. That just might be a temple. And it's not too far away from us. In fact if we go...." He looked around where they were and pointed north-west. "That way. About 10 minutes or less walk." He started walking in the direction he pointed towards hen looked back. "You ready?"

(OOC: It's all good. I can understand.)

Miaki waved Dauntless to follow him, feeling the excitement and energy in her voice and seeing it in her body language. "Then let's go! We have a temple dungeon to find around here!" Miaki shouted with enthusiasm. The two adventurers began to explore the parts of the forest searching for the temple.

Miaki turned back around and walked side by side with Dauntless, he put his hands in the pockets of his coat and looked up at the tree line. "Well, the game had 10,000 copies released to the world. I'd reckon that almost everyone of those people are in here are online so I am thinking maybe 9,500 or so players. This game has been getting alot of hype too. What do you think?"

"I just hope this isn't so realistic that it affects my allergies. Pollen drives me nuts. Eyes go crazy, sinuses screwed up, it's awful." He took a deep breath of the air. "I wonder. Do you think my body in the real world just took that deep breath? I wonder how far this full emergence experience goes." He took a hand out of his pocket and pinched his arm. "Feels real enough. What do you think?"

Miaki and Dauntless rushed forward towards the large temple in the clearing of trees. The building had a a few smaller buildings scattered around it that were much smaller in comparison to the main structure itself. Miaki glanced through the openings of the smaller buildings as they ran towards the larger one. "Should we check any of these smaller ones?" He asked Dauntless as they rushed forward.

temple_by_the_tree_of_life_by_guang2222-d562rqe.jpg

(OOC: Full image here.)

Miaki kept up with Dauntless as she pulled him along towards the temple. They came up to the large opening inside. There was no door or torches marking the entrance. The two adventuring players slowed down as they began to enter the opening. The interior was much darker compared to the bright outdoors. Light poured in through spots in the ceiling above. The floor was covered in stone plates resembling that of sandstone. There were multiple pillars holding up the large ceiling which revealed multiple floors above. "Wow." Miaki said as his voice echoed around them.