[PP-F1] Getting Started

Miaki stared up at the vast opening above them. "There could be something like this in the real world...... Maybe. But I'd never see it in my lifetime." Looking around he wondered about enemies himself. "Maybe tribal warriors, skeletons, or beasts. I also wouldn't be surprised to find any traps around here. This looks like a place that would drop a giant boulder on us or drop the floor beneath us revealing spike traps." Still attached to Dauntless, Miaki tugged her forward slightly as the walked further in.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Its amazing. Kayaba Akihiko was a genius! I wonder how long it took him and the other developers to make this game. I can't wait til other floors are later unlocked. What kind of other floors do you think they have made? One hundred different floors. Amazing." With his free arm Miaki twirled his hand in the air pointing around them. "Which way should we go first?"

"No way! I was thinking the exact same direction!" Walking left Miaki kept looking around at the amazing architecture. There was a ramp leading up towards the upper levels and a ramp leading some underground level. Further ahead was another set of rooms. "Which way should we go?" He asked.

"Up it is! Let us take the stairs then. Up, up, and away!" He said as Miaki and Dauntless began ascending the stairs. When they reached the top, they could see the entire main hall beneath them through the opening in the center. Miaki walked towards the nearest opening leading to another part of the temple. "Let's see what in here."

Miaki laughed at Dauntless as he began to walk into the passage off shooting from the main hall. "I wouldn't be surprised. I doubt the first floor would have all of this huge stuff and nothing else to offer afterwords. Think of how much data all of this requires. And the number of skills and activities you should be able to do in here is near limitless." Miaki started to look around. "I think there might be a treasure chest in here." He said with a little surprise.

(Rolling for loot)

Miaki opened his newly updated inventory screen and made the screen viewable by other players. Even though he and Dauntless were in a party together, a player's interface menus were private and only could be seen by the owner unless they decided to do otherwise. The in-game option of marriage broke this secrecy between two players giving full vision into each other's lives in game. "Yep! Let's what we have here." The display read:

New items found!

<<2x Rolls of cloth>>

<<2x Iron Ingots>>

"Alright this makes it easy to split. We can either go with one of each or you can have your choice or the metal bars or the cloth for clothings."

(OOC: The loot dice works for different things such as how much Col you earn for a kill (see guidebook) and when it comes to chests it tells you how many materials you earn for crafting (trying to find the page that tells you how many items you earn per drop but I asked someone and they said we earned 4 items for a roll of 16 (I have +1 on loot with my hat). Chests will have materials which can be taken to a craftsman to make an item at your request. We can split the items 50/50 and you write what you have in your journal so you can keep track. If you have any more questions about loot I can elaborate where needed if I have to.)

(OOC: I found the link which mentions how much you get from chests. http://www.sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=735)