[PP-F2] A Forest Encounter? (Ryu & Haine) (COMPLETED)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you get thinking....No im not going to kill you...youve done nothing to deserve that i said still staring out the window at the moon. Nothing much mattered...i had no idea who was alive and who wasnt alive anymore. I guess all that mattered was that i had to protect the ones who decided to stay close to me. Which isnt many anymore, but im glad there were a few.

She looked at him with sympathy filled eyes. "That's not true.. I want to hear! I have a huge heart.. and I love being there for people who are sad or lonely. It's alright, you can tell me," she assured with a soft smile. It was true, she did have a caring trait, and was the type of person who hated it when people were unhappy.

I went on about the only friend i had throughout the first month or so of the game. The good times and the not so good ones. How one day i messaged him but all i received back was a message saying "this player has died message could not be received". I was enraged but saddened at the same time. I turned to killing people who were unjustly. I found out later, that my friend died trying to meet me at the spot we had planned. He had some big news and an important item to show me. He died intransit because another player who despised him took his life in order to avenge a friend that never came into contact with us. So i chased him down and murdered him. When i collected the kids inventory...i found it...it was a ring...a very precious ring...to be used for anything...so i kept it...knowing exactly what to do with it.

And....thats...my story i finished taking a deep breath

Her eyes softened as she heard his story. "Oh my.. I would cry if that happened to me as well. I know it does seem hard to lose someone dear to you.. but don't worry, I'm sure your friend is watching over you from heaven..". she would say quietly, trying to think of ways to console him. She truly felt bad for Ryu. If she were in his shoes.. she wouldn't even know what to do anymore..