[F13-PP] The short reason why <<Cleansing the Corruption>>>

I look towards Sey and the damage that he took and than glance towards the embodiment of War seemingly. The desire to cut him down into being nothing else than just plain ol' red hexagons threatening to consume me. However, even with that i fight that compulsion that seemingly emminates from the large figure as i put a hand against myself as a green aura shoots out from me and hits both Sey and Miraak as our hp increases. "You can heal as much as you want. You're all sheep to the slaughter in the end however." The dark booming voice of War states before charging right past me while i'm stuck in the healing action of recharging people's HP. 'Hopefully Sey can dodge that.' Though that is quickly dashed as the large figure of War rushes forward his sword slamming against my shield for only a moment before moving towards Sey and miraak. The large intimidating figure missing the priest who quickly ducks and doges out of the way. When War turn to sey he rushes forward and slams the large greatsword into the white haired fighter. Leaving a large red gash across the chest. "Even your mightiest towers. Crumble before War. Build up whatever you want. The enemies you make. That submit to that base instinct of killing as all things should. Will destroy it." He says in a calm confident voice.

Action: Field Medic

#115972 MD:6-2=4+3=7

250, 174, 300-151=149

[7] Sey: 935/1330 | EN: 29/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[5] Hestia: 1308/1810  Energy: 82/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 736/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 972/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1
War (Passive) -  On a CD:10-12, Receives another Attack. Can only activate once per turn. This CD is determined on his first attack's roll. 
Corruption (Passive) - Will always deal at least 100 DMG after MIT. 
Cleave(Passive) - Hits main target for normal damage and every other player and Miraak for half of that damage. Attacks not against main target don't receive additional ACC. Each part of Cleave uses the same MD determined from main attack.
Devils Smite - Will deal an extra 100 DMG on MD:9-10.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things were looking rough, yes. But that did not mean Sey was looking down quite yet, for he was not prepared to die after coming all of this way. Miraak seemed to have a similar idea. "Make sure to finish him off as soon as you can! We can push through this!" The priest would declare. Sey nodded his head before listening to the stupid boss talk on and on about war and how big and bad he was and whatever. All Sey heard were the words of a useless shell without the ability to function without the creation of a human. Pathetic. "You talk too much, but you look quite ready to fall!" Sey declared, another swift strike before his energy bar would give him a warning. "Hestia, I'm running a little low on fuel here! I can stun a fool once, make sure to rest up when you can!" Their health mattered the most as of currently. Unless a miracle happened, they were sort of stuck.

http://prntscr.com/nk52v1

Miraak: +2 Damage to Party for 2 Turns
Sey: All Might

[10] Sey: 925/1330 | EN: 13/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[5] Hestia: 1308/1810  Energy: 82/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 637/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 717/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1
War (Passive) -  On a CD:10-12, Receives another Attack. Can only activate once per turn. This CD is determined on his first attack's roll. 
Cleave(Passive) - Hits main target for normal damage and every other player and Miraak for half of that damage. Attacks not against main target don't receive additional ACC. Each part of Cleave uses the same MD determined from main attack.

Edited by Sey

Looking towards Sey i grin and rushes forward with curved sword in hand as i slam it against War with a determined look within my eyes as i stare him down with a grin. The only thing i get back is a slam of the sword against my sword as a shockwave once more emanates from the large figure. Dealing splash damage towards both Sey and Miraak as i just gaze towards the large looming figure of Death. Whose HP bar is in the red as the figure still standing at pull posture and strength just says nothing turning into a silent looming figure. I just look towards Sey with a grin and chuckles as i turn towards the figure known as War with a confident look in my eyes. Wars come and go, and in the end peace will reign. Seems like you don't have anymore quips though so that is good at least i was getting tired of hearing them. I say with a grin across my face and a feeling of just general confidence.

Action:  Legion Destroyer+switch with Sey

#115988 BD:8-1+1=8 19x11=209-75=134

#115989 MD:7+4=11 330-151=149 DMG-80=69 DGM  Thorns: 54

[5] Sey: 925/1330 | EN: 13/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[12] Hestia: 1239/1810  Energy: 72/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

War: HP: 529/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

And with that came a huge boost of confidence, a switch and Hestia was back at full steam. Sey wished to have said the same thing,, but Miraak would just place another buff to refresh the original and he would end up missing his next strike, his attempt to stun failing and his energy falling down yet again. This was all sorts of dangerous for him to be playing with, for he didn't have the energy to push much further than another hit. Unless Miraak had another nuke in his pocket to be released, they were all just sitting in a pain express and had to stay on until every last hit of damage was inflicted. Sey almost wished that they ended up getting something different, but they were also almost done. "I have to... Keep... Going..." Sey declared with an attempt to be triumphant through the storm, the barrage, the agony. It was painfully difficult.

Sey: Full Cowl
Miraak: Damage Buff

[5] Sey: 925/1330 | EN: 12/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[12] Hestia: 1239/1810  Energy: 72/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

War: HP: 529/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Edited by Sey

Gazing towards Miraak i quickly activate heal to restore him back to health remembering the one small clause about this quest that if Miraak drops to 0 than the quest is over. 'And we did not get this far just for this game to end because the dang person we need to carry the entire way dies on us in the last fight.' i think to myself in a frustrated manner as i raise my shield to block the attack from War as i maneuver his blade out of the way as i look towards Sey with a grin. Open season Sey hit him with a stun if you can! I call over towards the white haired fist fighter as i gaze back towards the heavily armored figure known as War. Just doing my best to keep him stuck in a stand still against myself. Finding myself kinda baffled at myself with being able to run with this kind of energy and luck when it comes to facing against this creature. 'Thank goodness for life mending trinkets.'

Action: First aid miraak

#115992 MD:2+4=6 

[6] Sey: 751/1330 | EN: 12/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[12] Hestia: 1170/1810  Energy: 63/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 579/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 475/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

And just like that, they were nearing the end of this stupid fight. Seemingly. Miraak was doing his best and gave a bit of health over to Hestia, keeping her from going into the yellow. They were recovering quite nicely, but Sey just couldn't find his feet on the ground it seemed. War was difficult and somehow extremely slippery at the same time, causing this unfortunate scenario to play out. With a swift step, he would leap up with a modified kick towards the opponent to stun him, only for his energy to lower yet again and lock the skill from being used, forcing Sey to step back down onto the ground awkwardly. "D-Damn it, my energy is just too... Too..." Too low. Lowered to the point where it might be extinct, resulting in this painful execution of the move. It was unfortunate for him to have stooped down to this level, but at least... At least...

http://prntscr.com/nk5j88

Sey: Full Cowl
Miraak: Heals Hestia for 200

[6] Sey: 816/1330 | EN: 11/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[12] Hestia: 1370/1810  Energy: 63/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 579/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 475/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Edited by Sey

I smile as i activate field medic once more lighting up the area in a green light as the HP values of myself Sey, and Miraak increase only for Miraak and Sey go back to almost where they were at previously as i just glare towards the being known as War who holds his great sword and remains a silent figure now. Sey don't give up! Get back to your feet and hit this man instead of trying to do so! I shout over towards him with a determined look burning within my eyes as i grin towards him as i stand ready to defend Sey and Miraak from another attack. You are a member of the Radiant Sanctuary Sey! And a future frontline tank for at least floor twenty four! You have to tough this through Sey and continue just trying, since i mean how can we be the best if one lowly figure like this gets us down right? I say over towards him.

Action: Field medic

#115997 MD:8+4=12

174, 250, 149  Thorns: 54

7] Sey: 961/1330 | EN: 11/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[12] Hestia: 1683/1810  Energy: 51/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 521/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 421/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Hestia pushed for every last bit of energy from him, but he just couldn't see a way he could do it! Looking up to the monster, his knees would give weight to the ground with a massive thud. An attempt to press his palm against the ground was given, teeth clenched and his eyes closed. It was just too heavy for him to continue with. And with every word came a bit of desperation to at least represent himself and the guild planned for the future. If he wanted a future with the one who resided in the darkness, he needed to survive this encounter. Miraak would push to keep himself alive, and Sey would find a bit of strength to lift himself onto his feet. Once more would his body blur into nothingness, placing himself onto the enemies vitals the best he could before sliding back against the ground, then falling onto his knees. "T-That's... That..."

http://prntscr.com/nk5qq8

Sey: Acupuncture
Miraak: Heals himself for 200

[10] Sey: 955/1330 | EN: 2/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[12] Hestia: 1683/1810  Energy: 51/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 697/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 298/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Edited by Sey

Looking towards War i see the greatsword come down towards me as i easily dodge the attack as it was a vertical attack downwards as a large slice cracks along the ground. Myself just grinning since nobody got hurt this time as i look towards Sey and just nod towards him with a quick thumbsup to him to try and let him know that i have this in the back. Come on War lets finish this up shall we? I say towards the mob who focuses upon me as i have the most hate at the moment. If you get a stunning sword art at some point ready Sey that'd be rather good for just holding this guy back from doing anything to harm Miraak. I call over towards the white haired man as i remain calm and collected with a grin across my face since today has been a rather eventful day in terms of getting something. With on top of that fighting a different horseman of the apocalypse leaving me curious what he is going to drop.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#116002 BD:8  17x11=187-75=112

#116003 MD:1

[10] Sey: 955/1330 | EN: 2/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[14] Hestia: 1763/1810  Energy: 41/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 697/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 186/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Hestia didn't know the situation at hand, he couldn't stun the boss anymore. It would have been a nice treat for him to enjoy that sweet stun for a moment, but not even that could help his case, for his build made it so that he needed a higher level of energy to be doing stuns. Oh how lovely it would have been to have a skill that could remedy the situation, but those were few and far between. All he could do now was hope for the best with his energy refillings and pray that he didn't end up screwing them over. War was about to be taken down and this was not the time for him to be so down. And the worst part of it was that he lacked the skills to bring his energy up, for he didn't expect to be fighting from halfway. War was good at creating bad timings for the both of them, but it was now up to them to fight on that as he would try to regain his strength.

http://prntscr.com/nk5uej

Sey: Standby
Miraak: Heals Party for 100

[10] Sey: 1120/1330 | EN: 3/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[14] Hestia: 1810/1810  Energy: 41/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 797/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 186/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Edited by Sey

Looking towards the figure of war i once more burst forward and cut into the heavily armored mobs figure with a multitude of red slashes as the HP is just on barely anything left as i'm greeted with my attempt with a quick slam into my armor once more as a dark wave gets sent outwards slamming into the entire party. I glance around and sees the general health bars as i smile rather happily since it means that this fight is basically good as ours as long as i can get the last hit to make this all worth it. 'Note to self in the future. Don't push Sey beyond just two loot mobs, or in this case one super powered mob that can take the kind of abuse like this. Since i'm forced to be healer as well since this was a lot stronger then the other horseman.' I think to myself as i just keep myself steady as i stare at the armored man.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#116017 BD:5+2=7  17x11=187-75=112

#116018 MD:9

400-151=249 DMG

400-126=275 to Sey

350 to Miraak

[10] Sey: 845/1330 | EN: 3/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[16] Hestia: 1561/1810  Energy: 31/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 447/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 74/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Hestia held her best, but it wasn't going to be doing the last pixels worth of damage. In this unfortunate scenario, both of them would be forced to try and run. But Miraak's health was in the most critical state, meaning that the quest was about to be a failure if they did nothing. Fortunately for the party, Miraak seemed to have a gleam in his eye. "All right, I cannot hold back any longer. War, I condemn you to banishment!" And with that, a right palm would be placed forward and the execution of a wave of light would be thrown out. Light that blinded so harshly and would cause all of the players to experience smokescreen for a moment. Upon the clearance of that screen came a few crystals from the monster they just faced off against. This was the end of the quest, the banishment of a hellish enemy that nearly brought the players to their knees.

http://prntscr.com/nkao42

Miraak: 300 Unmitigated Damage towards War

[10] Sey: 570/1330 | EN: 3/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[16] Hestia: 1561/1810  Energy: 31/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 97/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

War: HP: 74/2000 | MIT: 75 | DMG:300 | ACC:3 | EVA:1

Last Hit Reward:

T2 Crystal - Bloodcrystal of War: +4 DMG, -20* Player's Tier Mitigation

Edited by Sey

Looking around as a bright light surrounds this area as soon after only flakes of dust goes outwards towards the sky as i just nod my head and take a calming breathe as a green light surrounds myself, Sey, and Miraak as we heal up just enough to continue fighting. I then just nod my head and sits down upon the ground needing a breather since so much energy has been used up by myself and Sey seemingly as i look towards my inventory seeing a new item be added. Something that is a crystal that is black with red bits of lines wrapped around it seemingly in its design as i just toss it over towards Sey with a grin upon my face. I may have gotten the last hit but our victory was because you were willing to stand by me the entire time and fight through that fight. Next time if we do this quest i'll make sure to pay you back for me basically pushing you beyond what limits you should've been pushed. I say apologetically towards the white haired man.

Field Medic

889/1330 | EN: 3/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
Hestia: 1810/1810  Energy: 20/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Miraak: 192/800  MIT:50  EVA: 2

Considering the results, he couldn't care less about being pushed to the point where energy didn't exist. It was a new feeling, far less than one that he would like, but as if he would turn down the chance to get something that would help him. And considering his basic gear, he would love to get up to par with the current players in terms of damage. "I'll take you up on that, but don't feel so bad about it. We managed to make it through and the amount of experience we got through this was huge!" And that was perfect for him, he didn't know whether to reinvest back into charge or emergency healing, but he did know that skill points of this level will only benefit him. "Now I just need to regain my damage dealing skills and sprinkle in a few unique enhancements and I'll pretty much be set. My level is a bit on the lower end, but I can take the heat if it means being able to boost my damage up!."

Looking towards Sey i walk over and put a hand against his shoulder to boost his HP back up to almost full as i give him a grin upon my face and i then rest against the ground completely from being out of energy. Feeling rather glad to have helped the white haired man get back upon his feet ignoring the priest entirely for the moment since for myself the quest is still going not accepting the finish button. Since the moment one does so the free ally poofs away to do whatever back at the chapel and having a free heal or nuke could be useful if Sey was equally up for some last minute grinding against some mobs within this area. Well with how many unidentified gears we got this time around Sey i don't think having an issue like not getting a unique is going to exist at all it is just about sending these over towards one of the merchants within this game to get them identified. Once that is all setup we can then get the uniques rolling out for ourselves and our allies. I say towards the man with a grin across my face.

349 HP recovered on Sey most likely

Considering his energy levels and how close they were to just finishing this, it wasn't really in his best interests to continue grinding here, just for the sake of being able to on the third tier floor rather than the current one. There were good intentions, but he felt done on this one more or less. "Sounds like a lovely idea! I'm going to try my luck on the third tier floor to see if I can steal enough from there to hopefully get a really buffed unique. I'll try to make a build around it once I am done with that." And that was his plan, for the 22nd floor was something that made weapon grinding much easier. Less col and an even amount of materials, but he needed those weapons to be fine for him. Though he would have to make some food. Speaking of which... "I'm definitely going to have to make a bunch of food for that as well to keep the damage high and the number of mobs low. So if I mix that item, some protein, and maybe a potion..."

I nod my head in understanding as i see my energy shoot back up to the full as a sense of rejuvenation takes me over as i get back towards my feet and sets the armor and gear away into my inventory with a calming breathe as i nod towards Sey with a grin across my face. Well if you can provide some buffs that'll be awesome Sey. We can take F22 by storm then since we can probably get a sea of loot from such a thing. i say as i now think of such possibilities of what would be rather neat in terms of using something besides nature's treasure to do something akin to that. A way to get lots of unidentifieds rather than just focusing on paying off a debt and trying to start a new one in trying to buy a home in Aincrad, or trying to get some funds for the guild hall in the future. 'Should i just buy that myself or just ask my guild members for some help with that in terms of paying for it to make it a group effort and thus not one person is left footing the bill.'

"I can do them, but then they wouldn't be of the highest tier with these current materials. I gave up Gatherer quite a while ago as well, and until the boss fight ends, I can't really invest into Search either. But if you don't mind that little hindering detail, I don't mind making them!" Considering the amount of materials they obtained, it should not take more than two days for him to have all of the items ready, assuming he didn't burn through all of them first. And if he did, he was just going to have to take what he made and hope for the best. It wasn't like they were going to be dying anytime soon anyways. Though now he did wonder what Hestia was looking to add into her build. "And what about you? Surely there is something that you could add onto your build that would give you a bit of a boost." Because who didn't want that boost? He was hard-pressed to say he didn't, and most people who wanted to survive could relate.

Well at this point Sey i think in terms of the everything build it is perfect for where it needs to be at. Anything beyond this point are about adjusting it for more tank, or more heal. Then after that building lots of various points to have multiple versions of various different gears for any other situations be it needing a DPS Hestia, a tank hestia more so, or a heal hestia more so than anything else. Since i can then have a thing for everything that can come towards me. I say towards him listing off the idea in my head for something that can maybe work or possibly fail horribly in the end depending on just how lucky one can get the unique drops from these unidentified gears. be it something as lucky as shield had, or something more normal as the normal rolls being mixed in with the unique to make the thing absolutely horrible overall. Glancing towards Miraak i see him start to speak.  "I am afraid there is nothing to be done. I set this powerful seal, but it has been festering here ever since, growing in strength. While I believe it is at its limit and will progress no further, there is nothing we can do with it. It would be best to leave and never return. While we may have defeated it, it will simply return. Famine, War, Death, and Pestilence will always remain. I am afraid to say there is nothing we can do, it would be best to return. Come, place your hand upon me and I will return us to Angel's Point" Miraak will wait until each player places a hand on him, and once done so shall teleport all of them to Angel's Point. 

"Then lets make your tankier. Or more of a healer. Whatever it is, we can make sure that you get gains that go beyond what you currently know. Hard for a floor boss to kill you as it is, all we have to add is a bit more and you'll be looking invincible." Sey declared, placing his hands in his pockets before looking over to Miraak. He made the declaration of the ending of the quest, none of the filler text being too interesting. So long as he didn't try to nuke the both of them, he would just follow along in order to get those sweet quest experience points. And all it took was a hand onto the shoulder. It was time for them to leave the scene. And so Sey would do as instructed, and soon, the both of them would be teleported back to where they started, where they could claim the points needed in order to advance through to the next level. A lovely result, a guaranteed level up and a massive amount of skill points to dance with.