»
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] HERO'S HAKAMA (T2 - PERFECT)

+36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP

Friben Village was a peculiar kind of place. Suspended in the trees and largely safe from the dangerous predators that lurked beneath the canopy of trees that blanketed the entirety of the eighth floor. One such predator was the very reason for the village's suspension in the first place, known only as the "Monkey King." It was rumored to hide within the trees just south of the village, terrorizing all those who violated the sanctity of what it considered its territory. Feeling a bit philanthropic, Bahr decided to take care of this "Monkey King" once and for all. Not really knowing what to expect, he decided to message a few of his friends who could help in the fight.

To: @Kirbs @Kityuisa

Found something fun to do on the eighth floor. Come to my location if you feel like beating up a giant monkey.

- Bahr

With the message sent, Bahr kicked back in a hammock of oversized leaves and waited for one or both of them to arrive - or at least message him back. He wasn't particularly in a rush to get on with the mission, considering the Monkey King had supposedly been around since the eighth floor was first populated. He had all the time in the world to lounge around and beat up the overgrown simian later.

Edited by Bahr

Kirbs bumped into the wall as she dizzily walked around her shop. Note to self, don't get up right away after you take a nap. Her palm grabbed onto the side of her head as she groaned in pain. Great, now she had a splitting headache. What bloody fun. She had jolted awake right away when she had read Bahr's message. Too much time had she been cooped up in her shop. She couldn't even remember what the day was anymore. Today was a Monday, right? She always hated Mondays. 

She stumbled around a few more times before finally regaining balance, although, she still had the head splitting headache. The girl held out her hand to her familiar, to which he gladly slithered on to. Thank God he was being easy to work with today. She didn't know what she would have done if he was being difficult, but it wouldn't be pretty. She left her doorless shop and was immediately met with a bright arse light. Oh right, the sun. She forgot that was a thing. Kirbs hissed as she held her hand over her eyes, maneuvering towards the teleport gate with a strained expression. She didn't like the dark-- hell, she was terrified of it-- but damn, she was begging for it to be dimmer. 

After getting all the way to the eighth floor, she stumbled off of the teleport gate and followed her map. He should be around here somewhere. When she did finally see the mop of white hair, she sighed and walked over to him tiredly. "Morning?" Or was it the afternoon?

Spoiler

LVL: 25 | HP: 500 | EN: 50 | 12 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 BLEED

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> T2 Fighter Familiar Skill: 4 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects

> R5 2H Assault Spear Skill: 7 DMG

> Concentration: Gain +1 ACC until the start of your next turn (must declare use in roll purpose).

Equipped:

> T2- Target Necklace: 2 ACC

> T2- Rose Thorns: 2 PAR, 1 BLEED

Inventory:

Kityuisa stumbled around in her shop trying to find a broom. She knew there was one somewhere! One of her potions had gone terribly wrong... Willow was hissing furiously as the oozing liquid continued to spread before hardening and crumbling. Kityuisa finally managed to find the broom and mop and took care of the mess. She rolled her eyes at Willow, once she saw how her fur stood up on her body, "Get a hold of yourself.. What are you, a scaredy cat?" Willow let out a sassy meow and Kityuisa couldn't help but laugh. Once her mess was cleaned up, she exasperatedly laid down on her bed. Mitsuko opened the door in that moment and as soon as it was slammed back shut, Kityuisa let out a sigh. A ding had arrived, a message from Bahr. Kityuisa tapped it, reading it she grinned. I feel like an adventure. I've been coped up in here for too long. "Hey, Mitsu?" Mitsuko looked at her casually, "Yes mama?" Kityuisa smiled, "You all good to hold down the fort yourself?" Mitsuko tilted her head to the side and nodded slowly. "I'm gonna go and beat up a boss with some friends of mine, if you can just hold down the shop while i'm gone.. You don't have to make anything, all you need to do is sell the potions that are in stock." Mitsuko nodded her head, "Of course I can do that for you!" Kityuisa grinned, "Thanks darling." Mitsuko ran to Kityuisa's open arms and gave her a wide hug. Kityuisa hugged her back and got to her feet. She geared up and headed out for floor eight. "I'll see you soon!" She waved goodbye and left the shop. For the past week she had been training Mitsuko to man the shop if she wanted or needed to get out. So that was what Mitsuko did. And today would be the biggest test of them all.

Kityuisa made her way down to floor eight, and upon arriving she made her way to where Bahr's location was. Kityuisa saw Kirbs alongside him, "I'm here and ready to beat some monsters up." Her eyes glinted fiercely. She was in the mood to fight something and kill it that was for sure. A lot had happened since the three were last together. A lot had happened since Kit had seen Kirbs, yet alone Bahr! "Haven't seen you for a while, how's it hanging?" She nudged Bahr before turning her gaze to Kirbs, "Hey Kirbs!" 

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr hopped out of his makeshift hammock and regarded the redhead with a smile. "Nah, I think it's actually the afternoon," he mused, looking her over. She seemed... sleepy. Odd. Had she slept in?

Not a moment after Kirbs had arrived, Kit entered the scene as well. She seemed pretty lively in comparison, a fierce look in her eye and a pep in her step. "Yeah, it's been too long! I was actually beginning to think you were avoiding me a little bit. Good to see your face!" He clapped his hand against her back before opening his menu and navigating to the map. He pointed to a location just south of where they were. "Roundabout here's where we should bump into the giant monkey. All we gotta do is go in, kill it, and be on our merry way. Easy peasy."

He closed his map before looking at the pair. "Does anyone need to grab anything or do anything before we start, or are we good to go?"

"Oh," she mumbled, frowning. Afternoons were better, anyway.

She hummed, nodding in recognition to Kityuisa as she stifled another yawn. It was good seeing those two meet up again. She wasn't sure when it was the last time they met but it made her feel warm to see people reuniting with friends.

"A giant monkey?" She echoed, scratching her chin. She was sure she had heard about that quest before. It shouldn't be too hard, right? "Sounds good. It sounds pretty easy," she said smoothly, shoving her hands into her pockets. 

You could never be too sure, that almost inaudible voice in the back of her head echoed. The redhead let out a silent gulp as she tried her best to push that thought away. They were going to be fine. Nothing was going to go wrong in this quest, and she was going to make sure of it.

She shook her head and then looked back at Kityuisa. "I'm good, what about you?" She asked, tilting her head. She didn't seem to need any potions before, and she seemed perfectly fine. 

Spoiler

♥Level: 19

Health: 380 | Energy: 38
EVA: 1 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3
DMG: 8

Skills:

Combat skills: 
♥N/A

Weapon skills: 
♥ Rank Four, Dagger +4 DMG

♥ Armor skills: 
♥ N/A

Extra skills: 
♥N/A

Utility Skills: 
♥N/A

Modifiers: 
♥N/A

Inventory
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Death's Edge: +3 DMG 
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa nodded her head, "Erhm.. Let's see. First of all, I wasn't avoiding you. I thought you didn't want to talk to me!" Kityuisa chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck. The memory of their kiss entering her mind. She turned away quickly, her gaze focusing on Kirbs. Kityuisa shrugged before opening her inventory. She scanned her inventory and shrugged her shoulders yet again. "I don't need anything, I've got it all right here." Kityuisa had been leaving Willow back in her shop for the past few days. She never wanted Mitsuko to man the shop on her own, "When we finish up with the quest. I have to introduce you guys to someone though. So let's be quick." 

Kityuisa nodded her head, telling Bahr to take the lead and bring the two of them to the monkey king. It was always like this, the three of them together. It always made Kityuisa's day. The grin on her face was unmatched. She felt like she was glowing despite the terrible things she had had to endure the other day while she had been saving Mitsuko.

With a wide grin on his face, Bahr announcement the kickoff of their journey. "Let's go wrangle us an ape!"

Several hours later.

"No, no. I'm positive. It is absolutely supposed to be right here!" Bahr exclaimed as he shoved the map panel into dismission before plopping down on a nearby log and gripping his head with both hands in frustration. He had, of course, gotten them lost. But he wasn't going to admit that in front of the girls, no matter how true it was. "Maybe it's just scared to come out. You know, every time I went to the zoo I-"

Bahr's monologue was cut short by an intense tremor that shook the ground and caused nearby pebbles to skitter into the brush. "Did you hear that?" Bahr asked stupidly, his eyes alternating between the two. After another moment, another large tremor shook the area. Then another. And another. Until finally, the beast made its presence known. It tore through the nearby trees, its ravenous palms pulling the gigantic plants from their roots and tossing them to god knows where. It must have stood at least fifty feet tall, its barbaric muscular physique giving it a menacing and intimidating appearance. It supported its mass on its front knuckles, bending down to the party and screaming in their faces, the resulting blast of wind and moisture sending Bahr's hair backwards where it stuck.

"Hey, there he is!" Bahr mused excitedly as he frantically stood and unsheathed his new weapon; the Scarecrow's Sickle. "I told you I didn't get us lost!" Without another word, his sword began to glow with a multicolored energy, and the irises of his eyes dropped their usual heterochromatic hues, to be replaced with the vision of a multilayered nebula accented by countless white specks. He disappeared, appearing midair in front of the creature and carving his blade into its hide with a single mighty strike, an intense shockwave being emitted from the point of impact. Bahr watched with delight as the attack plunged the ape's health bar into the yellow.

He landed gingerly on the floor and flashed back to the other two, sheathing his weapon and patting his hands against each other as though to remove any dust. "He's big and scary, but apparently his stats are garbage. I feel pretty confident that the two of you will be able to take the rest of its HP, no problem."

Spoiler

Encounter: Monkey King
HP: 250 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 50

Spoiler

1 | Bahr: HP: 540/540 | EN: 54-13=41/54 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 41 | BLEED 1
0 | Kirbs: HP: 500/500 | EN: 50/50 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 5 | PAR 2 | BLEED 1
0 | Kit: HP: 380/380 | EN: 38/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18

Bahr used [x13 AoE] Galaxy Destroyer, -13 EN

Monkey King: HP: 250-132=118/250 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 50 | ID: 120505 | BD: 6+3=9, Hit for 14x13=182-50=132 DMG | MD: 3, Miss (against whoever has most hate or moves last against this mob)

Edited by Bahr

Kirbs head leaned forward as she tried to keep herself awake. Her head falling and lifting back up repeatedly as she tried to keep her eyes open for any danger. 

"Sounds..." she yawned, blinking tiredly as she followed after Bahr, "fun." Her eyes widened slightly as she felt the ground beneath them shake. Her red orbs stared up at the large mob as she slowly brought out her spear, the sleep still evident on her face. God, how was she going to protect everyone when she was so damn tired like this? She watched as Bahr darted forward, dealing a nice bit of damage to the mob.

Her limbs felt weak. She felt weak. God, she was tired as hell. She blinked her eyes rapidly, shooing off the drowsiness for it to only come back again. She stared up at the Monkey King once more, and it seemed a whole lot hell scarier than what it originally was a few seconds ago. "I... I can't," she choked out, backing away a few steps as her eyes widened like saucers at the mob.

Spoiler

ID: 120556

BD: 1, Miss

1 | Bahr: HP: 540/540 | EN: 41/54 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 41 | BLEED 1
0 | Kirbs: HP: 500/500 | EN: 49/50 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 5 | PAR 2 | BLEED 1
0 | Kit: HP: 380/380 | EN: 38/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18

Monkey King: HP:118/250 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 50

"I think you might be lost~" Kityuisa chuckled, teasing Bahr was one of the things she would thoroughly enjoy doing. Smiling as Bahr began to mention the zoo, he got cut off by a large sound nearby. Kityuisa's eyes sharpened, her smile fading as she scanned the area nearby for sight of the beast that was causing the ruckus. Kityuisa watched as Bahr attacked. Kityuisa watched Kirbs, it would be her turn next. Kityuisa watched as she backed away.

Her exhaustion and fear was seeping straight through and Kityuisa could feel it thicken the air around Kirbs. It was as if dark streams were emitting into her aura as she backed away. Kityuisa took it as a pass and dashed forward. She flipped her dagger the other way, bounding into the air and began to twirl. She slashed the ape about eight times before she landed, dashing back to her original spot. "I can't deal that much damage. I need to get back into shape." Kityuisa chuckled as she drew up a breath.

Spoiler

ID: 120700

BD: 7 + 3 = 10

1 | Bahr: HP: 540/540 | EN: 41/54 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 41 | BLEED 1
0 | Kirbs: HP: 500/500 | EN: 49/50 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 5 | PAR 2 | BLEED 1
1 | Kit: HP: 380/380 | EN: 31/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18

Monkey King: HP:102/250 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 50

Edited by Kityuisa

With Kirbs in her bizarre state of disjointed focus and Kit slightly under leveled for the task, it seemed the task of slaying the monster would fall onto Bahr. He drew a deep breath, closing his eyes as he unsheathed his sword once more, drawing on Cardinal's strength to force a multicolored light to burst forth from the blade. When his eyes snapped open again, their irises had once again adopted the coloration of nebulae dotted with countless white specks.

He turned to face the beast, dashing close to it with startling speed. From the ground, he jumped up toward the giant ape and rendered his blade into its face below, the blade carving all the way through the entirety of its visage like a hot knife through caramelized molasses. By the time he had landed, the overgrown simian burst into a massive cloud of millions of blue triangular pixels. "Huh. Guess that's it, then."

Spoiler

1 | Bahr: HP: 540/540 | EN: 41+3-13=31/54 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 41 | BLEED 1
0 | Kirbs: HP: 500/500 | EN: 48/50 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 5 | PAR 2 | BLEED 1
1 | Kit: HP: 380/380 | EN: 31/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18
CD: 11 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x13 AoE] Galaxy Destroyer, -13 EN

Monkey King: HP: 104-132=0/250 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 50 | ID: 120706 | BD: 7+3=10, Hit for 14x13=182-50=132 DMG | Monkey King defeated

Edited by Bahr

Her dark thoughts were immediately driven away when she watched the mob explode into dozens and dozens of blue pixels. She was thankful, of course. Who doesn't know what would've happened if Bahr and Kityuisa weren't here. But there was a small part of her that felt ashamed of herself. She didn't do anything to help with this quest. She was supposed to protect people! How could she protect anyone if she froze up like that every time? Why did she even freeze? It's not like she's been up against tougher mobs! What was that? How was she going to live with herself anymore now that she can't even face a damn monkey?!

"I-I guess it is," she mumbled, her eyes switching its focus rapidly from one object to another. "Thanks, by the way," she muttered, almost too inaudible to hear, in fact. She was useless. Completely and utterly useless.

Kityuisa watched as the monkey king burst into pixels. She gave a bit of a frown, "Over that quickly? I couldn't even deal that much damage.." Kityuisa turned away from both Kirbs and Bahr. She knew Kirbs wasn't feeling the best but now she was really disappointed in herself. She eyed Bahr out of the corner of her eye, When did he become that strong? I really need to kick my butt into gear... Kityuisa let out a hefty sigh, after her meeting with Hiko and then the whole garden fiasco with Bahr. She hadn't really done much grinding or leveling. I sort of fell into the social life... Kityuisa crossed her arms as she let herself get lost to her thoughts.. Kityuisa was rather oblivious to everything around her. She wasn't really sure what Bahr and Kirbs were saying, if anything at all. But some of her thoughts managed to get mumbled out of her mouth in the form of words. "You need to seriously pick up the pase, Yui... I swear to god. You're falling behind, when you should be shooting for a higher level in a shorter period of time." Kityuisa mentally kept scolding herself. She wanted to scream. This quest opened her eyes to the fact that she had been screwing around too much recently. She had been putting socializing over everything else. Should I really go on that date with Hiko? Kityuisa kept her gaze away from the duo that were nearby to her. 

Bahr approached the rest of the party, casting a smile toward Kirbs as she thanked him and giving her a cheesy thumbs up. "Don't sweat it, you know I've got your back!" She really did seem to be acting weird, though. What was up with that?

And then there was Kit, very suddenly isolating herself from the group and muttering things to herself in hushed tones, a serious expression masking her visage. With a sigh, Bahr came to the realization that, once again, both of the women he was hanging around with were in a foul mood of some sort. Perfect.

"Hey, uhh... Are the two of you okay? I feel like we went through almost this exact same scenario recently. What's going on with you guys?" he inquired, his voice deep and stern as usual but with an obvious caring undertone. "What do I need to do to get the two of you out of this funk?"

Kirbs offered him a strained smile.

She felt like [sugar honey iced tea].

She was worthless. She couldn't even help with the damn mob. What the hell was wrong with her? Her mind quickly went back up in the dark, stormy clouds of her head and stayed there for quite a bit, actually. 

How can I avenge anyone if I can't even kill a simple quest mob? They must all the I'm weak. Weak. Weak-- that's what I bloody am!

Her breath hitched her throat as she looked up at Bahr. "It's because of me," she whispered, her mind going back to when she had encountered, well, herself. "I almost kill myself!" She screamed vaguely, her hands going up to grip the hair on her head. "It's all because of me, me, me," she whispered. She put these thoughts into her head. She made this worse for her. It was her fault she was thinking this way. Why did so many people hate her? What did she do wrong?

Kityuisa was still muttering to herself, completely oblivious to what was going on around her. Willow was at her side, the expression on the cats face was filled with worry. Willow kept meowing, trying to get Kityuisa's attention. Willow decided to change pace and padded up to Bahr. She let out a meow and rested a paw on his ankle. Her eyes glancing back at Kityuisa from time to time. After he figured out Kirbs, Willow wanted him to help Kityuisa. 

Kityuisa was mentally running through what she had done and what she had yet to be accomplished. She felt like [censored]. There was no other way to describe how she felt. She was still hung up on what Mars had told her because Pinball had helped, but not very much. She had had fun with Hikoru but... It's just a waste of time. Especially if I can't kill the dumb Monkey! I'm supposed to be stronger than this... Kityuisa frown continued to line her face.

All at once, Kirbs seemed to utterly fall apart, as though she had only been held together by decayed glue in the first place. "W-woah! What do you mean you almost-" And then there was a patting on his boot. He looked down to see a small cat, which looked up to him with saucers for eyeballs before turning to look back at Kit, who seemed to be becoming progressivley more and more frustrated. "Yeah, cat, I see that, but I gotta take c-"

"It's all because of me, me, me."

"Holy crap, this is happening all at once," Bahr remarked, scratching his head. Swine Bajesus leapt from his inner coat pocket and rendezvous'd with the cat, the pair chattering amongst themselves and conspiring to cheer up Kityuisa. As they scuttled away to approach and distract the blonde female, Bahr walked up to Kirbs. "Talk to me. What's going on? What can I do?" he inquired, placing both of his hands on her slender shoulders. She looked in worse shape than he had ever seen her, and he had seen ehr during some of her... less flattering moments. "I'm here for you, but I can't do anything if I don't have any information."

Kirbs visibly flinched as her thoughts were snapped by two rough hands on her shoulders. Scarfy climbed up from her arms and reared at Bahr, hissing with his teeth bared. What was going on? What was happening? What was he doing? What was she doing?

"Stop, get away from me!" She screamed, tears rolling down her face as she pushed him away. She stumbled backwards and looked back and forth between the concerned Bahr and the deranged Kityuisa. "I-I-I can't protect you!" She sobbed, hugging herself tightly. "No... no... I can't lose anyone else. I-I have to protect people, a-and..." she looked up and pointed to Bahr with another body wracking sob. "S-stay away from me. I don't want you to die so just stay away from me!" 

She placed a head over her pounding head and stumbled around. What was she doing here? Why was she still here? "I-I have to find him. I have to kill him. I have to make this go all away. It's all of his fault," she muttered feverishly, her eyes bouncing from everyone to no one. "No, no, no. It's my fault. My fault. His fault. Our fault..."

((OOC Note: Kityuisa is in on her own head. I will roleplay as Tanine Willowflame this post))

Tanine Willowflame flattened her ears as Bahr focused on Kirbs. Tanine Willowflame glanced at Kirbs with her beady orbs. She's too far gone, mister. As soon as Swine Bajesus appeared, Tanine Willowflame let out a purr, her mood picking up considerably, "Bahjesus! It's you! I missed you!" Willow padded forward, rubbing her muzzle against Swine Bajesus' cheek. Her body was vibrating with her radiant purr, her greeting with Bahr's familiar was cut short as Scarfy, Kirbs' familiar let out a wild hiss. Willow felt her fur stand up and a hiss emanated from deep within her throat, "I hate Scarfy, he's so mean." Willow watched the scene take place, before glancing once more at her own pet, Kityuisa. She was still lost in thought. Turning to Swine Bajesus, she let out another meow. "How do you want to go about this? My person is obviously going---" Kityuisa flicked her tail in the direction of her pet, "--Insane... We have to do something, since your person is so focused on Scarfy's person." 

Edited by Kityuisa

"Jesus, what the hell..." as the young female pushed him away. It seemed that getting pushed away by his friends was becoming an all too familiar theme lately. He was fed up with it - which wasn't necessary a bad thing, because Kirbs needed to snap out of whatever this was. 

"SNAP OUT OF IT, YOU BIG CRYBABY!" he shouted loudly, his voice echoing through the forest. Several groupings of birds departed from their resting places in the branches nearby, the differing groups coalescing into a gigantic flock that flapped as hard as they could to escape the area. "Did you even see what just happened? Protect me? Hell, if you keep acting like this, I'm going to need to be the one protecting you! I don't know what's going on here, but I'm tired of this! You're not shoving me away!"

"And you," he jeered craning his head to look at Kityuisa. "So what if you're a lower level than me? Get the hell over it! We will get you there," he spat, gesturing between himself and Kirbs. "But right now, our friend is talking about actually killing herself. That's what's important right now, not your freaking ego!"

He looked back and forth between the two in indignation for a few moments before huffing a sigh. "The two of you are impossible. Wrapped up in your own little worlds, unaware of the happenings around you. It's an embarrassment for either of you to be acting like this. Grow up, we're in a war."

Her breath hitched in her throat as Bahr shouted, and it seemed all of her thoughts hit a pause, but that didn't really last long and they just started coming back in heats. So what if she cried? There was nothing wrong with crying, right? Did he think she was weak? Did she look weak? No, no. She can't be weak. What has she been striving for for the past weeks? Being weak was not her priority. 

"No," she murmured, her eyes widening as she backed away even more. "No, no! I-I. She told me. She was right! told myself!" She let out a dead laugh. "She was right. She was right. I'ts all my fault, haha!" It felt like her sanity was slowly being chipped away. One damn piece at a time. "You can't protect me! No one can! Except. Me!" She screamed, pointing to herself. She stumbled backwards again and pointed at Bahr. "No, no, no. You stay away. You're only going to get hurt," she whispered, her breathing coming in sporadic breaths. "I-I can't lose anyone. I don't know what I'll do-- I'll go crazy, haha!" She laughed again, almost resisting the urge to have an ear to ear grin. 

Kill herself? What? 

Murderer.

The memory of her almost killing her double dawned upon her again. "I'm not a murderer!" She screamed. "Not a murderer... I'll never been like him!"

"Grow up?" She almost let out a shrill cackle. "Grow up?!" She walked right up to him and poked him harshly in the chest. "Listen here, mister. Don't tell me what to bloody do, okay?! This is not a war," she seethed, ripping her hand away from him. "It's a bloody massacre."

She turned her heel and started walking away. She was going to crack, crack, crack if she stayed there any longer. She whipped her head to look at the two one last time.

"And stay the hell away from me!"