[SP/F1] <<Nature's Treasure>>

(OOC: Kityuisa will be moving from F1, to F11 and then F21 before the end of this thread.)

The day was fresh, and Kityuisa was ready to find herself some materials. She was running low and needed more if she was going to complete the orders that Mac had wanted her to make. Twenty four tier one damage potions.. Kityuisa shuddered at the thought, though it is my first order.. Go big or go home! Kityuisa glanced at her shop, "Mitsuko. There's no point in staying open right now.. Why don't you come with me as we go looking for some materials for our shop?"

Mitsuko simply nodded her head, and with Tanine Willowflame tagging along, it meant that the three would be working together.

The party of three made their way to the first floor and went straight to the garden. Upon arriving, Kityuisa equipped her gloves that Bahr had made all that time ago, and inhaled her churro of luck. "Might as well get some luck boosts out of this."

LD BOOST: +6
Gloves: +3

Food: +3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kityuisa was in the garden, and she was instantly beginning to look for materials. "Say Mitsuko.. I don't know much about you, and you don't know much about me. Let's change that." Kityuisa would then glance at Mitsuko, and the two would then begin to share information about their real life. Along with information about their first two years in Sword Art Online. 

"Do you want to go first, or do you want me to?" Mitsuko inquired Kityuisa of this very thing.

"How about you go first, then i'll go." Kityuisa's reply to Mitsuko was fair enough, Mitsuko simply nodded her head, "Then I will share my story with you."

Kityuisa nodded her head before bending down to pick up the very first material of their adventure. She plucked up a single yellow daisy before storing it in her inventory. Kityuisa then glanced up at Mitsuko, "Start whenever you want to."

Mitsuko simply watched as Kityuisa picked up more flowers before speaking.

"My life before Sword Art Online. It was rather fun I must admit. I was the youngest child. I had an older brother. He bought us both Sword Art Online..." Mitsuko shuffled her feet before continuing, "He was so sweet. He always looked out for me, and whenever someone from school bullied me, he would rush in my aid." Mitsuko stopped talking for a moment before continuing, "My family was middle-income, my brother worked really hard to get the money for both of us to play. Other than that, I don't have a very interesting past before Sword Art Online. I never really got along with my parents, so I don't really want to go back to them.." Mitsuko grimaced, "My mom died when I was born... My dad has always blamed me for it. The only one who took care of me was my older brother." Mitsuko stopped talking for a moment.

ID: 122478
LD: 13 + 6 = 19
+2 T1

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 02 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa listened intently as Mitsuko shared her life before Aincrad. And then Mitsuko began to speak of her life during Aincrad.

"I entered with my brother. We instantly teamed up and began to fight the boars outside of the Town of Beginnings. Then the whole entrance ceremony began. That was hard for me. Being stuck here.. But what was even harder was what came after the ceremony. My brother and I went out right away, he kind of forced me too.. We had teamed up with another player. Her name was Leviana. We fought the boars, and while we were attacking them, Leviana told my brother to hand me over. That she had an idea she wanted to do, that I was needed for. He refused, saying he never wanted us to part ways.." 

Mitsuko began to shudder as she relived the memory over and over again. Kityuisa rested a gentle hand on her shoulder, "It will be okay.. What happened next?"

ID: 122479
LD: 3 + 6 = 9
+0 T1

Total: 02 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa listened as Mitsuko took a few deep breaths, her whole body shuddering as she continued speaking.

"S-She wasn't having any of that." She looked up at Kityuisa with pain in her eyes as tears began to fall, "S-She provoked my brother who attacked her, turning orange and then she murdered my brother in cold blood. Then she proceeded to kidnap me and force me to live with her. Then she began her planning... For the past two years, she's been setting it all up. The perfect way to invade a quest and trap players into being her bait.." Kityuisa just silently listened, "Then you came along.. You went to rescue me, and then you.. You killed her.. Which I could never be more grateful for..." 

Kityuisa felt emotions flood through her as she bent down, scooping up Mitsuko and hugging her tightly, "Everything will be okay now." 

She felt Mitsuko shudder in her arms.

ID: 122481
LD:  16 + 6 = 22
+2 T1

Total: 04 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa continued to hug Mitsuko, "Tell me something.. Do you want to go back home to your father? Now that your brother is gone..?" Mitsuko instantly shook her head no, "Well.. I could officially adopt you when we go back.. It'll take a lot of time. A few months, but I can fight for custody." Mitsuko pulled her body back, "You would do that for me?!" Kityuisa simply nodded, "Of course! In fact, after we get back to the real world, I'll be moving in with my best friend who is like a brother to me, Bahr. You can live with us." Mitsuko felt tears trickle down her face, and Kityuisa wiped them off. 

"Really..? No one's ever cared like this for me but my brother.. Who died..." Mitsuko wrapped herself tighter around Kityuisa. Kityuisa held her close, "I love you Mitsuko." 

"I love you too, Yui..." Kityuisa smiled against Mitsuko's hair. "My real name is Summer Joy Harper." Kityuisa smiled, "Nice to officially meet you, Summer." Kityuisa smiled lightly against the girl's head.

ID: 122482
LD:  4 + 6 = 10
+0 T1

Total: 04 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa realized it was now her turn. She set Mitsuko down. "Suppose I should explain my own story now.. It's actually quite a bit longer." Kityuisa paused for a moment. Before taking a breath. She picked up a flower, twirling it in between her fingers. "Let's start with the beginning. My real name is Yui Kana Tsumugi. I was born in a small unknown town on the outskirts of Japan. It was pretty fun to be honest. Not a lot of people around..."

Kityuisa paused for a moment before continuing, she had been gathering her thoughts.

"When I was very young, actually after my sister had been born. So when I was four.. we moved to a nother town. This one was more closely knit.. The reason we moved was because of a new building being made. Strictly for men and men." Kityuisa pondered for a moment, "Dad didn't want us to grow up in a town like that." Kityuisa continued speaking.

ID: 122483
LD:  11 + 6 = 17
+2 T1

Total: 06 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Either way, the new town was called Chisai Mura on the way to Tokyo, actually. While my sister grew up, I was a major role to play in her life. We went everywhere together. When I was nine, I began to seek out ways to educate myself beyond just school. Lots of knowledge in my brain, my dad took me to Tokyo when I was eleven. While I was there, I was kidnapped and my dad and aunt came to save me. They revealed that they were actually assassins, and I was to study the arts of guns, martial arts and dagger play. I did just that, and when I turned thirteen my family and I moved to America for a year. So I could train under my aunt. I was trained to be an assassin. Within the first month, I had mastered the ways of stealth. I then went on my very first mission.."

ID: 122490
LD:  13 + 6 = 19
+2 T1

Total: 8 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Alone. If I got caught, then I would receive the death penalty. My aunt would not break me out of jail. If I made one wrong mistake, my life was on the line. If I did somehow make a mistake and make it home safe, my aunt would beat me. If I even overlooked one thing. I would be punished. I learned the hard way that my aunt can be very cruel when I make mistakes. After my first mission, I never made a mistake again. For the following eleven months, I killed... over and over again. Then we went back to Japan. I studied in school, to graduate early. I graduated a year early and then became an assassin centered in Japan. I did everything for my little sister.." Kityuisa left out the bad parts, like when she had killed a friend of both of theirs for tricking Kityuisa to hide for hours, so they could play dolls together.

ID: 122491
LD:  18
+2 T1

Total: 10 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa gulped hard, "Then I bought my sister and I a copy of Sword Art Online. We entered the game together, but we had not a single chance to meet up. I know she's still out there somewhere... I just have to figure out where she is..." Her eyes blazed with hope, "I do know I won't stop till I find her..." Kityuisa knew that her sister was most likely, not the same person than she had been with for the first time. Whether or not she's actually alive... Kityuisa shuddered at the thought. 

Shaking her head slowly, she focused back on Mitsuko, "Every since I joined Aincrad, I spent most of my days on floor one. Until I went out. That was when I met Bahr and we instantly became best friends. Now he is like a brother to me. And even though I can't find my sister anywhere, this place is filled with hope." Kityuisa softened a little bit, "Recently though I met this one person, mind you I met him before I met you. His name is Hikoru. He's so gentle and sweet. We went on our date, and one day I want you to meet him."

ID: 122492
LD:  15
+2 T1

Total: 12 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa was having fun learning more about Mitsuko, but now she wanted to think to herself. "Tell you what Mitsuko. Let's make today a game."

Mitsuko simply glanced at Kityuisa, "What kind of game?" Kityuisa laughed, "You give me a topic every time I ask for it and I will think about it and tell you my thoughts on that topic."

Mitsuko chuckled, "What a great way to pass the time!" Kityuisa simply nodded her head, "My thoughts exactly. Then after we discuss the topic a bit more, we can move to floor eleven to gather some tier two materials?" 

Mitsuko nodded her head, giving her adoptive mother a big thumbs up, "Sounds like a plan! Let's do it." Kityuisa grinned, "So what's the first topic, Princess of the deep?"

Tanine Willowflame let out a meow, giving her approval for this game. Kityuisa smiled shyly, "Let's think... Willow approves, so you gotta make it good!"

ID: 122493
LD:  12 + 6 = 18
+2 T1

Total: 14 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Mitsuko chuckled, "Let's start with something depressing! Tell me your thoughts on death!"

Kityuisa was taken aback by what Mitsuko wanted her to share first. Taking a moment to gather her thoughts she began.

"I believe that death is abstract. Lots of people are scared of it including myself. A quote from a famous person by the name of Haruki Murakami. 'Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.' I totally agree with him. In the fact that at the end of all life there is death. Everything we do leads to death. You could die at any moment in time. You never know when you will breath your last breath. To the well-organized minds, death is simply the next great adventure. Who really knows what happens after death. For all we know, we pass onto another world. We pass onto another body. No one absolutely knows."

ID: 122500
LD:  20
+2 T1

Total: 16 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa grinned at Mitsuko, "And for the second thought?" Mitsuko grinned again, "What about.. food?"

Kityuisa thought for a moment, "For me? Food is more than just a basic necessity. I love food, the taste, the art. I know a pretty good cook if I do say so myself. Cooking takes a certain degree of passion, of love. Hikoru, he knows how to cook. I can't wait till he opens his shop." Kityuisa grinned wider.

"I believe that cooking and eating real food is a lot better than eating junk food, though I must say eating junk food at times is very fun." Kityuisa paused before continuing.

"I love Japanese food because of my culture. I love everything to do with food, to be honest." Kityuisa smiled, "Think of Thanksgiving. The smell of food always gets to me. I freaking love food! It tastes good, it smells good, its something you can experience with other people as well."

ID: 122501
LD:  9 + 6 = 15
+2 T1

Total: 18 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"And next topic?" Kityuisa inquired Mitsuko, who had been listening intently to whatever Kityuisa said. "I think you should tell me about your opinion on familiars. You obviously have Willow over there. What about a familiar's skills?"

Kityuisa grinned, she was ready to answer this question without even thinking about it.
"Familiars are a very nice addition to Sword Art Online. I absolutely think they are vital to getting the max use of your skills. They aid you in more ways than one. Familiars are more than just tools to help aid you in battle, crafting, and the likes." 
Kityuisa bent down, scooping up Tanine Willowflame, "Take Willow for example. I use her not only as an aid in battle, but as an emotional support. She had a mind of her own, and I can tell her anything. She comforts me when i'm upset and has an attitude of her own. She has her own thoughts too.."

ID: 122502
LD:  7 + 6 = 13
+1 T1

Total: 19 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"As for their purpose in aiding you and your skills. Take Willow once again for an example. She has mastered the art of fighting. That means by investing my experience into her skills, I can boost the damage that I can dish out in the midst of battle. I think that this is very important. And her damage ranks up per tier that I hit. So I can focus on something more than just damage on my weapons. Granted, you can't double stack her with damage boosting weapons. But that means I can focus on accuracy, or unique enhancements." Kityuisa smiled lightly, "I think that the fighting mastery is the best one out there." Kityuisa paused for a moment to pick up a few more materials that she had been eyeing, "Let me tell you more about the familiar masteries, yeah? Do you want to know?"

Mitsuko gave a nod of her head, "Please continue."

ID: 122503
LD:  6 + 6 = 12
+T1

Total: 20 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Let's see... There's a lot more than just fighter. Your familiar can also learn accuracy which boosts your accuracy against monsters that have high evasion and no evasion alike. It works like the charm that I have." Kityuisa thought for yet another moment, "I believe that accuracy is the second most valuable familiar mastery for someone like me. The next is assistant. This one is made for the crafters out there. It boosts the experience you get while crafting, two per rank with a max of 6 extra experience. It really is that useful! But thanks to my guild, I already get plus two crafting experience, and then i also get a plus two from my house." Kityuisa drew a hand to her chin, "I believe that the crafting mastery is best used on a pacifistic or someone that would be spending their entire days of Sword Art Online crafting items for other players."

ID: 122504
LD:  8 + 6 = 14
+1 T1

Total: 21 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa paused to think before continuing, "Next would be healer. These familiars are useful for tanks, healers.. Those that don't have high evasion. These animals heal their rank in the skill times fifteen hit points time your own tier. I believe the max is one hundred and thirty five health. It is pretty useful." Kityuisa chuckled, "Though they can only be used once every five turns, which means the familiar is not the best for myself." Kityuisa pondered for a moment, "The next is protector. These guys are basically a mitigation potion. They prevent damage from hitting you, and this doesn't stack with your armor mitigation enhancements. Granted you can get a max of eighty one mitigation from this. Which is nice enough..." Kityuisa drew a hand to her chin yet again, "Next would be the treasure hunter mastery... These guys increase your luck! It would be nice to have that LD now! Haha! Though it doesn't stack with these gloves." she smacked her gloves.

ID: 122505
LD:  14 + 6 = 20
+2 T1

Total: 23 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"What's next my dear?" Kityuisa asked Mitsuko calmly, "How about.... Regret?"

Kityuisa froze on the spot, "R-regret? I regret a lot of things in life.. Despite the fact that we aren't supposed to regret anything. Honestly... regret is such a short word.. but it seems to be never ending, stretching for the rest of eternity. You can regret so many things in life... And some people say in the end we only regret the choices we never ended up making.. But I doubt that. How else do people go about their lives regretting so many things? I may regret something in my life, but I would never change it for the world. It defines me as who I am.. Do I regret having been a trained assassin? Yes.. Do I wish I could go back and change it? No... Regret is the best form of punishment. one of the harshest...." Kityuisa wanted to fall to her knees, but she wanted to move on.

ID: 122506
LD: 4 + 6 = 10
+0 T1

Total: 23 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Looking up at the sky, Kityuisa noticed that it had already become sunset. She didn't have much time left. Her searched brought her more than what she had expected, but she still had some time left. Looking around the same areas that had given her bountiful harvest just a mere second ago, she shook her head. Kityuisa moved from the flower bath to flower batch, searching for materials. Her fingers wrapped around the two objects and she pulled them out of the flowerbed. They were shiny, and Kityuisa had no idea what they were... Nudging them into her inventory, Kityuisa stood to her feet "Sorry about that Mitsuko.. I got distracted....." Kityuisa shook lightly at the thought of how easily she had been lost in thought.

Kityuisa drew a hand to her chin, "You know how hard it is to properly get lost in your thoughts here? Or rather how easy it is... Just looking at something and you get lost... This world.. This world is a living hell."

ID: 122513
LD: 16
+2 T1

Total: 25 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Okay- Okay.. I'm done. Hit me with another topic Mitsuko." Mitsuko thought for a moment. "How about the professions of Aincrad? And their enhancements?" Kityuisa raised her eyebrows, "Do you want to explore your own options instead of staying an alchemist?" 

Mitsuko shook her head no, so Kityuisa began.

"Let's see. The first profession I want to talk about is Alchemist. It's what I am. We craft salves, potions and crystals. With a chance to double craft.... Our enhancements? It's just the basic stuff. Damage, Mitigation, Crafter's respite which resets daily crafting attempts, over-health, hp recovery, mass hp recovery, teleportation crystals, antidote, toxic venom, pheromones. All that fun stuff! MY favorite would have to be damage. Because you know me, I love having boosted damage." Kityuisa chuckled at her self. She was so predictable at this point in time. Giving a soft shrug of her shoulders she thought about the next profession.

ID: 122514
LD: 9 + 6 = 15
+2 T1

Total: 27 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials