[SP/F1] <<Nature's Treasure>>

"The next profession would have to be..." Kityuisa drew a finger to her chin, before her eyes brightened, "Artisan! Kirbs is an Artisan! Artisans can make trinkets, jewelry, sculptures, that sort of thing." Kityuisa thought for a moment, "If I remember correctly they can enhance those objects with accuracy boosts, keen which is plus one accuracy on successful attacks until the next successful attack. That stacks with accuracy. So ultimately you could have plus nine accuracy at any given moment if you boost yourself properly. You can also get things enhanced with evasion, recovery, taunt, luck, expertise.. Which boosts your rank in one non-combat skill by one! So instead of being rank 4 hiding i could use that and be rank 5. there's prosperity which gives a max of three slots. With prosperity you can get more col from an enemy. and then there is ambition. with ambition you can get one bonus crafting experience for each attempt"

ID: 122515
LD: 5 + 6 = 11
+1 T1

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 28 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The next profession? Blacksmith! Mac and Alec are blacksmiths! Alec actually made me a tiara and Mac made me my first perfect tier one weapon! I upgraded it with the one I got from <Butcher of the Sands> though because Willow got her talent. Blacksmiths can boost damage, accuracy, paralyze, bleed, keen, mitigation, thorns, heavy momentum, regen, recovery, or taunt. My favorite is recovery. it gives back energy sometimes while you fight. if you are lucky enough that is." Kityuisa winked at Mitsuko, "the tiara that alec made me has recovery on it!" Kityuisa gave Willow and Mitsuko a thumbs up, "honestly, blacksmith is very useful for heavy armor users, but i am after all a light armor user." Kityuisa drew her finger to her chin. "The next profession?" Kityuisa hesitated a bit trying to remember the other professions, "Blacksmiths are pretty nice though, not going to lie... Though I believe that Mac is backed up at the moment..."

ID: 122516
LD: 19
+2 T1

Total: 30 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"The next profession is the cook. Hikoru is going to be a cook soon. I'm super excited. AS I said cooks are very valuable. They can make food, meals, deserts, feasts. They all give boosts. People that aren't a cook can still cook vanity food, but just not as well as those that are cooks. Hikoru is the best cook i've ever met. His food tastes so good!" Kityuisa paused for a moment, "OH right! Let's see here... A cook can boost food with accuracy, evasion, mitigation, luck, prosperity, ambition, over health, protein; which is giving damage at the cost of mit.. perfect for dps users that have a tank on their side. They can boost you with antioxidants which negates the next status condition inflicted. There's probiotics which prevents damage from damage over time to effect you. Then last is vitality. Which regains energy each time you eat it." Kityuisa grinned.

ID: 122517
LD: 8 + 6 = 14
+1 T1

Total: 31 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"The next profession is taken up by one of my best friends, Bahr. He is super talented!" Kityuisa gave Mitsuko a super big grin before continuing, "A tailor crafts light armor, weapons like martial art wraps, plushies and that sort of thing! Bahr makes all of my clothing, swimsuits included!" Kityuisa smiled sweetly before continuing, "Let's see. They can boost your damage on the weapons, accuracy on the weapons, paralyze on the weapons, bleed on the weapons, savvy on the light armor. Which if I remember correctly means you get one accuracy when an enemy misses an attack until your next successful attack. Then they can add mitigation to your armor, evasion to your armor, light momentum to your armor. Which means that after you make an unsuccessful attack your hit rate increases. They can add keen to your weapon, taunt to your weapon, regen to your armor. They can add recovery to your armor and last loot die to your armor, clothing or plushies. He as I stated before made me my gloves!" 

ID: 122518
LD: 15
+2 T1

Total: 33 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa paused for a moment, "Let's see... The next are performers. Unless they make a masterpiece it's singular and takes time to use. Other wise they can make a masterpiece which means it takes away the time and plays instantly or it takes time and affects more than one object, monster or person. They have buffs and debuffs. Including hp recovery, monster's fortune which means one extra luck when you kill the monster, meaning you can get more col or materials. or even items. There is also monster's favor which does the same thing as monster's fortune. There is familiar sight which helps find a familiar. I didn't use one when I found Willow, believe it or not. They also have incarceration which makes an enemy suffer double on a debuff. There is perpetuate which doubles the length of bleed/ poison. When you use incarceration and perpetuate together, its the most effective. There's misperception which reduced the final damage of a single enemy by a specific amount. Hypnosis makes an enemy's accuracy fall. Then there is lullaby which makes a monster easier to hit."

ID: 122519
LD: 5 + 6 = 11
+1 T1

Total: 34 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"The last profession is merchant. They are a bit confusing. They sell materials, items, and the likes. They buy items off of you for a small amount of col. But their main purpose is to identify items that you obtain from monsters. They have a chance to identify a unique skill along with normal skills. Let's see... If I remember correctly." She opened the information page just in case she forgot something, "They can identify on weapons... Taunt, Keen, Bleed, Paralyze, Damage or Accuracy. On Heavy Armor: Regen, Recovery, Savvy, Heavy Momentum, Mitigation or Thorns... On Light Armor: Regen, Recovery, Savvy, Light Momentum, Mitigation, Evasion or Loot Die... On shields: Regen, Recovery, Tauny, Paralyze, Mitigation or Thorns. On trinkets, Keen, Taunt, Recovery, Loot Die, Prosperity, Accuracy or Evasion. On consumables they can identify.... Antidote, Probiotics, Loot Die, Prosperity, Damage, Mitigation, Accuracy, Evasion, HP Recovery, Vitality, Over health, or Protein." Kityuisa took a moment to take a breath before continuing.

ID: 122520
LD: 12 + 6 = 18
+2 T1

Total: 36 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Let's see here... Unique enhancements... On Weapons they can identify.....
Paralytic Venom which is offensive and you have a chance to remove the enemy's next turn by paralyzing the target.. I think if I read it correctly.." Kityuisa checked to just to make sure, "Ahh yes! I got it right!" She pounded her fist into the air, "They can also identify on weapons Blight, which enables you a chance to deal some unmitigated damage. They can also identify, my personal favorites Holy and Fallen. Holy means that on critical rolls you two extra damage per slot! Fallen means that on non-critical hits you can deal two extra damage points per slot! I love these both, but I like fallen the most, because my critical rate is pretty low." Kityuisa rubbed the back of her neck as she chuckled awkwardly. "Anyways... Another weapon enhance they can identify is...." Kityuisa paused, having to make use of her UI.

ID: 122521
LD: 18
+2 T1

Total: 38 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Freeze and Burn! Burn is obviously burn damage when you land a hit on occasion, and freeze is the same as burn except it freezes the opponent, making them an easier target while also dealing frost damage! Another one is the vampiric offensive and envenom offensive. Vampiric is pretty cool. It heals you if you land a critical hit! Envenom lets you deal unmitigational poison damage against the target." Kityuisa paused before continuing, "The last two that you can get identified for weapons is absolute accuracy and phase. Absolute accuracy means you can never critically fail an attack. You will always get one accuracy on your attacks. Phase means that when you land a critical attack you ignore half of the mitigation that an enemy has. Though the block skill is the only weakness that phase has..." Kityuisa thought for another moment. "The next identification stuff would be for heavy armor..."

ID: 122522
LD: 20
+2 T1

Total: 40 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa grinned at Mitsuko, "Heavy armor has antifreeze, fireproof, bloodclot, paralytic immunity, vampiric defensive, envenom defensive, holy blessing, life mending, flame thorns, frost thorns, flame aura and frost aura.... In order... I can explain them.. Antifreeze makes you immune to the effects of freeze. Fireproof in retrospect makes you immune to the effects of fire or burn. Bloodclot... Let's see.." Kityuisa pulled up her UI again, having forgotten about this one, "Bloodclot grants immunity to all bleed effects... Paralytic immunity grants immunity to paralyze. Vampiric defensive means that when you land a critical you also get health back to yourself. Envenom Defensive means that when you get hit by a monster with a critical attack, it deals damage to them for a few minutes. Holy Blessing means that after taking damage, you heal a certain amount of damage. Life mending means that it increases your healing done to other targets, this is imperative for support and healing builds."

ID: 122523
LD: 10 + 6 = 16
+2 T1

Total: 42 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"The remaining ones I have to explain is Flame thorns, frost thorns, flame aura and frost aura.. I think..." Kityuisa paused for a moment to catch her breath yet again before continuing, "Flame thorns means that you can deal thorn damage and burn damage when an enemy attacks you. Frost thorns is the same, just thorn damage and freeze damage. Flame aura means you get more mitigation and you can deal burn damage at the same time. Frost aura is the same just instead of burn damage it is frost damage... And I believe that is all the uniques for heavy armor.. though there is one called cursed. It means you can never get rid of the item. It will forever be in your inventory." Kityuisa chuckled to herself. a cursed items was surely  something that should never be messed with. "Let's see the next is light armor..." Kityuisa thought for another moment.

ID: 122524
LD: 13 + 6 = 19
+2 T1

Total: 44 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"There's antifreeze, fireproof, bloodclot, paralytic immunity, vampiric defensive, envenom defensive, holy blessing, light mending, flame aura and frost aura. I already explain all of that to you, so let's move onto shields. Shields can have antifreeze, fireproof, bloodclot, paralytic immunity, flame thorns, frost thorns, holy blessing, paralytic venom defensive, flame aura and frost aura... Moving onto consumables. You can have antifreeze, fireproof, bloodclot, paralytic immunity or life mending.. All in all, a merchant is very useful. But you only need one to make all of this possible. Dagger is the best merchant in town!" Kityuisa stuck out her tongue, "But really, if you want a different profession I would suggest all the ones except for merchant. You could even study under me to be an alchemist.. But, if you want to study a different profession. I know quite a lot of people. You could study under me for alchemy, Kirbs for artisan, Mac for blacksmith, Hikoru for cook, Bahr for tailor, Jomei for performer... It's all possible."

ID: 122525
LD: 2 + 6 = 8

Total: 44 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Failed to find treasure chest.

Kityuisa glanced at Mitsuko, "Alright so that was a lot of information about professions! Let's see how much I was able to gather while explaining all of that." Kityuisa glanced at her inventory. Forty five tier one materials.. That's all good actually.. My goal for today was fifty of each material.. Kityuisa looked up at Mitsuko. "How about this. Since we won't need much more of tier one materials. We make one more search attempt before we go to floor eleven to the courtyard. Then we can keep playing this game?" Mitsuko simply nodded her head, "Okay! Let's take a look!" Kityuisa looked around picking up two more beautiful and stunning crystals. She stored them in her inventory, "Alright let's head to floor eleven! We now have fifty tier one materials." Mitsuko simply nodded again and the trio went to the teleporter. "Teleport! Floor Eleven!" the pixels around them flashed blue before they found themselves on floor eleven. She made her way instantly towards the courtyard.

ID: 122526
LD: 9 + 6 = 15
+2 T1

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 00 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Omiwa

The courtyard was what had brought Kityuisa in. It was just as she remembered it from exploring and gathering with Jomei. Kityuisa grinned lightly before beginning to take another look around. She could never get over how beautiful it was. Kityuisa glanced back at Mitsuko who was wandering around it, having seen it for the very first time. Kityuisa simply couldn't get a grasp of how beautiful it was. She glanced up towards the tree, almost half expecting Jomei's owl to be perched up there. Kityuisa shuddered as she realized the elegant bird was no where to be seen. I wonder how Jomei is doing.. I really ought to meet back up with him, huh? Never the less, Kityuisa began to search for materials. She saw something shiny and went to go pick it up. It was a simple piece of metal. Kityuisa placed it in her inventory, there was nothing wrong with finding things right away, was there? 

ID: 122528
LD: 6 + 6 = 12
+1 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 01 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Alright! MITSUKOOOO!" Kityuisa called for her adopted daughter, and Mitsuko appeared almost instantly by her side, "Yes mama?" Kityuisa ruffled her hair, "Give me another topic. I'm bored." Mitsuko let out a soft chuckle, "Tell me about.... Depression." Kityuisa felt shock run through her, "Are you depressed?" Mitsuko simply shook her head no.

Kityuisa shrugged, "Let's see. Depression... No one really wishes to have the dark days, sleepless nights.. The grumpy mornings.. Depression is like an endless dark tunnel with no signs that it ends, no light at the end of the trail. It's like.. You're constantly tired, yet always lazy.. Depression never goes away, it hangs over you like a noose..." Kityuisa felt sadness fill through her, she had her own experiences with depression, "It's like saying you're happy, when inside your dying." Kityuisa shuddered, "Depression is like the moist cold.. You keep up a front around others, but when you're alone you are an entirely different person..."

ID: 122529
+2 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 03 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Tell me Mitsuko, what is the next topic?" Mitsuko glanced at Kityuisa, shock of what she had said filling through her. Kityuisa had obviously experienced depression before.. "Sorry about that last one...  The next one is something happier... sexual orientation." Kityuisa let out a small gasp, "I love sexual orientation. It really enables one to be who they are."

Kityuisa clasped her hands together, "Personally I am pansexual. Meaning I don't care about biological sex, gender or gender identity. I go for what I go for, whatever attracts me. There's also homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality. And a lot in between. I find sexual orientation to be a beautiful and happy thing. Love has no gender, race... No one should be discriminated because of their sexual orientation. Keep that in mind."

Kityuisa paused for a moment, "It's about who you are on the inside. It's like loving a person for no matter how they live their lives. Sexuality is a beautiful thing." 

ID: 122530
LD: 14 + 6 = 20
+2 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 05 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Mitsuko nodded her head as if understanding everything, "Tell me about the real world then. Name one thing that infuriated you." Kityuisa knew exactly what to say about this topic.

"OVER PRICED ART SUPPLIES! It really discourages a person to be artistic. Just imagine if copics markers were cheaper, we would have wayyyy more artists. Digital drawing tablets? Hundreds of dollars! Paper? A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE QUALITY PAPER!!! Pencils? Yeah they  are okay, but what about graphite shading pencils? OVER PRICED!!! AND DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE FREAKING OIL PAINTS. THOSE THINGS ARE SO MUCH!" Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "At least here in Sword Art Online, doing art is cheap! You can also get a good income on fighting monsters, so you can constantly make art whenever you want. The real world. The amount of money that I spent on art? It's crazy! So freaking expensive! In infuriates me the most! I swear to god!"

ID: 122531
LD: 7 + 6 = 13
+1 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 06 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Okay, okay... I am done talking about overpriced art supplies. What else?" Kityuisa inquired Mitsuko who thought for a moment before continuing, "How about.... Dragons! Dragons are pretty cool, aren't they?" Kityuisa nodded her head slowly, "Yeah I suppose.." She seemed rather uninterested in the topic, "I prefer cats to be honest..." Mitsuko's eyes twinkled, "Then how about you tell me about cats after you tell me about dragons?" Kityuisa brightened up instantly, "Okay! So about dragons.." Kityuisa drew her hand to her chin, "Dragons have wings, they can fly. They can breath stuff.. They have scales, and claws." Kityuisa clapped her hands together, "Now-- About cats!" Mitsuko just let out a laugh at how short Kityuisa's speech about Dragons had been. Apparently, they weren't Kityuisa's favorite animal, fantasy or not in the world. Kityuisa preferred the real cats over the fantasy dragons. In a world where dragons existed, the mom of cats still chose cats over dragons...

ID: 122532
LD: 15 + 6 = 21
+2 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 08 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa clasped her hands together, excited to talk about cats. "Let's see.. There's short haired, long haired, haired in between the two. Tanine Willowflame is a short haired cat." Kityuisa drew her hand up into the air with excitement, "Cats are my favorite animal!" Kityuisa grinned, "Let me give you some cool cat facts!"

Kityuisa drew her hand back down, but rested it to the side of her head with her finger pointed up, her voice sounding more matter of fact than anything else.

"Twenty five percent of cat owners use a blow drier on their cats after they bathe them. Poinsettias are poisonous to cats. The Ocicat does not have a single ounce of wild blood, despite appearing like one. Kittens yawn about two hundred million times per hour. Cat's black claws are not as sharp as their claws on their front paws. The two outer layer's of a cat's hair are called the guard hair and the awn hair. Some cats can survive falls as high as sixty five feet or more."

ID: 122533
+2 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 10 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"In North America, cats are more popular than dogs. Each side of a cats face have about twelve whiskers. Cats have over one hundred sounds in their vocal repertoire. Dogs only have ten. That just proves cats are better than dogs. Cats have five toes on their front paw and four on their back paws. A cat can reach up to five times its own height per jump. Cat's only meow at humans, they hiss, purr and spit at other cats to communicate. Eating grass rids a cats' system of any fur and helps with digestion. Cats' brains are more similar to a humans' than a dog's brain. Most cat litters contain four to six kittens. Cats can sense human feelings and moods. Cats are the mammals with the widest eyes. Most kittens are born with blue eyes, that transform into another color with age. Cats greet one another by rubbing their noses together. Cats sleep sixteen hours of any given day! Cats can learn how to use the toilet! Black cats aren't actually an omen of ill fortune in all cultures. In Britain it is considered good luck."

ID: 122534
+2 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 12 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Erm... I'll stop with the cat facts... Instead i'll tell you about the many different breeds of cats..."
Kityuisa let out a gentle and awkward chuckle, "Sorry to bore you..."

"Let's see Abyssinian American Bobtail American Curl American Shorthair American Wirehair Balinese Bengal Birman Bombay British Shorthair Burmese Burmilla Chartreux Colorpoint Shorthair Cornish Rex Devon Rex Egyptian Mau European Burmese Exotic Havana Brown Japanese Bobtail Khao Manee Korat LaPerm Lykoi Maine Coon Cat Manx Norwegian Forest Cat Ocicat Oriental Persian Ragamuffin Ragdoll Russian Blue Scottish Fold Selkirk Rex Siamese Siberian Singapura Somali Sphynx Tonkinese Toybob Turkish Angora Turkish Van all of those are a different breed of cat. Then there is hairless, shorthair, longhair. All the likes of cats! I love cats a lot. I memories it when I was younger..." Kityuisa chuckled again nervously. 

"Nevertheless. I find cats to be the most royal animal out of all of them." Willow let out a meow, before rubbing up against Kityuisa as she ranted about how much she loved cats, to the point that she had memorized utterly useless information about them.

ID: 122535
LD: 20
+2 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 14 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials