[SP/F1] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Kityuisa need a small break from speaking. She nodded to Mitsuko, "Alright, sorry for bothering you so much about cats. But for now let's take a break from talking. I want to catch my breath." Kityuisa materialized a water bottle and began to drink as she walked throughout the courtyard. Her gaze glancing at all the material worthy items that scattered the courtyard. Kityuisa glanced at Mitsuko. She had plucked a flower and was currently twirling it around in her fingers. 

Kityuisa took a small breath, walking to the closest flower. She plucked it, along with another before storing it in her inventory. She glanced at her total materials. Sixteen.. Kityuisa then glanced at the sky. Barely any time has passed? Why isn't this taking longer? At this rate we will be done before the day is over! Maybe we could go monster hunting.. Rack up some more col for that party... Kityuisa bit her lip.

ID: 122540
LD: 16
+2 T2

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 46 T1 Materials | 16 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tell me about all the floors in Aincrad!" Mitsuko gleefully raised her hands. She had never been to all of them...

Kityuisa smirked, "Oh you want to know, don't you." She reached her hands out and began to tickle her loved and cherished daughter. Mitsuko's laugh rang through the clearing as she tickled her. "All seriousness..." Kityuisa began her spool of the floors. 

"Floor one. This was the floor we started on. It has lots of cities and towns. The big city being the Town of Beginnings. Then there is Horunka and Tolbana. The seasons being summer, spring, winter and autumn. The average temperature between negative five degrees and thirty degrees." Kityuisa took a breath before continuing, "My favorite area on this floor is the lake region. Its northeast to the Town of Beginnings and is filled with bodies of water, varying in size and shape. Lots of mountains, valleys and everything in between."

ID: 122711
LD: 6 + 6 = 12
+1 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 17 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

"Floor two.. This floor is made up of vast mountains and crevices. Lots of rivers too... It's close in size to the first floor and is similarly circular to floor one. While the bio mes tend to be different everywhere you go, they aren't as vast as the first floor. The main settlement is Urbus. Medieval Europe based. The seasons is Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. The temperature varies between negative ten and positive thirty two. The weather is typically partially sunny or mostly cloudy. With a lot of rain. Moderate wind, and moderate humidity. There is never any snow on this floor. This floor contains the high fields of crossing, the Marome village. Taran village is also pretty nice. The furthest settlement from Urbus. My favorite quest on this floor is the one where I met you. Let there be Light. If I hadn't met you, my entire world would be flipped around. I truly would have delved into psychoticness at this point."

ID: 122712
LD: 9 + 6 = 15
+2 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 19 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials

Kityuisa grinned at Mitsuko, "It is getting late though. Let's save this conversation for another time!" She ruffled her daughter's hair. 

Kityuisa grinned before turning around. Before she left she wanted to get at least a little bit more. I love outdoors! Oh my gosh it's so nice!

Kityuisa began to skip, happy that the day was over, but happy with the loot she had acquired. Kityuisa continued her way until at last she spotted what she had been looking for.

Kityuisa scooped up the flower and put it in her inventory. Then she turned to Mitsuko, "Let's go bb!" Kityuisa then brought Mitsuko and Willow back up to floor twenty-four to sit in her mansion.

Once in the mansion Kityuisa prepared a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for her daughtrer Mitsuko. Kityuisa smiled and got fishies for her cat too. Then she made a big phat tuna sanny for herself. She ate it.

ID: 122713
LD: 5 + 6 = 11
+1 T2

Total: 46 T1 Materials | 20 T2 Materials | 00 T3 Materials