[OP-F3] The Mansion on the Hill

Keith walked out of his shop on a rainy morning, well, rainy would be an understatement. Large pellets of water slapped the ground endlessly as a storm had started up last night, and gave no signs of quitting. Keith grumbled as the rain hit the ground ruthlessly and he turned the sign on his shop to say, "Closed". Keith then began to walk down the road, pulling his vest/jacket thing tighter around his wet body.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun saw the high level player wondering why he was on this low floor dirgun walks up saying "there an event or something happening why else would a front liner grace us with his presents i mean god forbid him being down here to help the newer players." dirgun was still pissed at the front liners for not helping the lower level players like himself.

Keith tilted his head with confusion as he was approached by the player. Did he do something to this guy? And what's this about not helping lower levels? Keith had definitely done his part to help the players of SAO, possibly even more than he needed to. "Um... Sorry..?" Keith said, as the player addressed him with spit and vigor.

dirgun then saw the player name was <> then says"hold up wait im sorry thought you were one of the front liners that was to good for everyone else names dirgun just couldn't see who you were all i noticed was the level." dirgun puts his hand out as an apology to the player knowing this guy was a member of the azure brigade and that was a group he didn't want to piss off.

Keith smiled and made a light-hearted chuckle. "Aw, don't worry about it! Honestly, being a high level isn't all that glamorous." He shakes the players and and looks up to his name. "Nice to meet you! Keith, Azure Brigade. You?" Everyone could see names and guilds, but it was always common for two players to introduce their names and what group they're with upon meeting.

I found a PM telling me to join Dirgun here, I ran towards the known figure I knew, seeing another person near him. It was a high leveler... I've never seen anyone higher level then level 8! I was surprised that Dirgun was talking to him... As I reached my boyfriend I saw a closer image of the higher level. "Sorry for no introduction and coming at you like this, My name is Ruri." She said as she put her hand out in friendship. She knew she would never find anyone higher level then this and it had been an honor to run into him!

Keith looked at the girl in surprise and then he smiled again. "Hello! It's very nice to meet you, Ruri! I'm Keith." Keith's face became serious as he slid down his menu. "If you've heard of me, then you would know what I do. High level player killers sometimes hunt lower levels for sport, and I'm a person who stops them. I became orange because of this job, but I've saved a lot of lives." He sent a character page to the two and then looked up. "The one I'm looking for is named Dailia. She's responsible for killing 12 male players, seducing them before she kills them in their sleep. She's hiding up in an old mansion on this floor, and I intend to stop her." The profile Keith sent showed a beautiful girl, looking about sixteen, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a small white fox on her shoulder, contrasting with her red-leather armor.

"Hmm... I've seen her running around in the darkness as I ran this way.." She said as she pointed to a hill, where way at the top was a small mansion, "I think she ran that way..." Ruri said as she looked in the darkness with her <> Skill finding the blonde haired figure running up the tall slope of the upbringing mountain.

Keith tensed and then stopped. "Wait... Something's up..." Keith was cautious, because Dailia knew he was coming. Keith was also known to be the fastest player in the game, so Dailia knew she couldn't outrun him. What was the angle of this? Keith sent party requests to the couple and then drew his Katana. "I'm going to go take a look, stay close behind me." Keith said, as took off at an intense speed towards the figure.

dirgun sees the pure speed of the player and thought if this guy was hunting this woman she was deadly he ran after keith trying to keep up but he just couldn't keep up with the player he knew that was what it was like to be a front liner he wanted that so bad he knew if he became a front liner he could protect ruri from anything.

She took her blueish green glowing sword from her inventory. She took her hood up as the group got closer to the hologramic image the image turned to a face she had remembered "was it that girl from the picture?" She asked herself

as she girl talked to Keith, "Well Keith it seems you have found my hologram!" She had laughed in his face about how he thought it was herself.

Miaki galloped in by horse after hearing word that his leader was on a mission. Racing across the third floor, Miaki the Silver Swordsman was racing with all the speed he could muster. 'Looks like Keith's formed himself a little party.' He thought as he rushed up. Once Miaki reached the group, he leapt from the horse and sent in on its way.

"Miaki Murakami, Founders' Council member and Operations Officer to the Azure Brigade reporting in Keith Yudai." He said in a informative tone. "Got myself updated on the mission, apparently you are hunting a woman named <>?" He asked looking for confirmation from his fellow brigade member. Looking at the house Miaki asked one final thing before assessing the rest of their situation. "Is she located in this house? Seems a bit cliche for her to hold up in here."

Keith saw Miaki come in and he made a sigh o relief. The extra back-up would definitely help. "Dailia, for murder, extortion, and crimes against players, I can't let you leave here alive." Dailia made a small giggle as she looked Keith up and down. "Oh? Don't think you can just take me down so easily. In all honesty, you're a joke. You couldn't even stop Vile." Keith cringed when she said that name. Vile. A player responsible for 250 deaths, and was able to escape Keith and Saix on floor 6. "We don't have to fight! Innocent people are at risk!" Keith said with grief. "How do you know? What if Kayaba is just leading us on? Enough talk. Catch me if you can, Little Boy Blue." She said, as she stepped into the mansion, doors shutting behind her.

Miaki stood there confused at what had just transpired. The sky above was getting darker, almost fitting considering things. Miaki looked at Kieth who seemed to be in a slight stage of shock from his conversation. "Keith..... You know there be some explaining to do after this." He said as he opened his cloak and held his scabbard with his left hand. "Let's not waste time people." Miaki said as he started walking up to the mansion.