[OP-F3] The Mansion on the Hill

Keith nodded and walked up the steps of the mansion. "Get your Teleport Crystals ready. I'm going to open the door." He said softly, as the door moaned as he and Miaki opened it. A small draft brushed by the group with an aura of dust as a large foyer came into view. Cobwebs riddled the place, with a musty red carpet and dusty suits of armor against the walls. Keith looked around slowly as a rusty chandelier swayed above. "Be one guard everyone. I'll take lead in case something jumps out at us."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki turned around and faced the two, "Make up your minds. Are you in or out. I'm not dealing with a bickering party if trouble goes down. That is poor team comp and we can't afford to have it. Decide now. And quick wasting time." Miaki turned back to the mansion and held a hand on the door.

Keith looked back at the two and pouted. "If you two are going to be like that, then I'll just have to force you two to get along. And since this foyer has two hallways leading in two ways, we'll split up. Dirigun and Miaki go left, and me and Ruri go right. Got it?"

Miaki scoffed. "I have teammates whose lives I have to send out to the front lines every day I'll have you know. Multiple people whose lives I am personally responsible for. If you are too concerned about your life or someone else then you should walk back out that door before it's too late. Don't try and talk to me about responsibility or caring. I have multiple lives to care for. Now focus on the situation at hand. We're dealing with a high profile target here." Miaki scanned the room for any immediate threats. "Keith, do you have a high detection to zero in on someone of this person's level?" He asked, watching corners and passageways for any possible attacks.

Keith tensed as he saw movement above, and drew his katana in an instant. After a brief second, a squeak sounded above and Keith put his sword back. "Heh... Just a mouse..." Keith looked around the room they had entered and he walked over to a bed. "Alright! Take five!" He said, as he face-planted onto the bed, sending dust everywhere. Keith got off and coughed while wiping dust off of him. "*Cough* That was a bad idea..."

She laughed at the dust particles as she moved her hand in front of her face, trying to get them not to get in her eyes. She then walked toward Keith, "That really wasn't a smart idea on your part.." She laughed, trying not to be so loud... She started to walk in the right (>) Direction, of the hallway. "Keith, you coming?" She asked as she moved forward a few more steps. Watching out for any large traps.

Miaki removed his scabbard, also called a <> and used it as a walking stick to lean on, still ready to draw his weapon on a moments notice. He placed himself with his back to a wall and able to see the entirety of the room they were in. He opened his GUI menu with a wave of his two forefingers and checked his parties' stats; thinking to himself. Seeing that Ruri was ready to move, Miaki closed the menu and held his saya in his left hand and moved forward.

Keith saw that everyone was ready to split into the groups, and he nodded. "Alright! Let's get moving!" Keith took a few steps and then the whole room shuddered, sending dust from the ceiling. A large wall came from the ground, splitting the foyer in to two sections. Keith ran against the wall and hit his fist against it. "Hey! Miaki! Dirigun! Are you alright?" It seemed as though the groups were now official, and they would have to find another way to get to each other.

She thought about how Dirgun was as she followed Keith as the floor rumbled. She fell to the floor, as she got back up to her feet she got against to the opposite wall, hoping nothing could crash in from any of the walls. She tried to step a big forward from the situation, trying to get ahead. "What do you think they are doing?" She asked Keith as she attempted to move a bit more forward...

dirgun sees the wall he starts smashing against it saying "oh come on don't leave me with this doche-bag." dirgun stops seeing he couldn't get it to budge he starts looking for something to get the wall back up seeing nothing he turns to miaki saying "well doche-bag guess im stuck with you lets find a way to get the wall up."

Miaki smashed his fist on the wall three time sin frustration. He cursed several times as he punched. He got into a fight stance and tired to smash the wall with a palm thrust and failed. "Better send Keith a message." Miaki wrote a message to Keith saying that he and Dirgun were fine and that they should try working from the lower levels, up and try to find a way back together. Miaki then opened his map and kept it to the left of his avatar. Let's move. You okay?" He asked Dirgun ignoring the insults he was given.

Keith saw Ruri struggling to keep up and he slowed his pace. "Are you alright?" He asked, as he walked beside her. His eyes became a glimmering green as he turned on the <> Skill to find Dailia. It was crucial that they get back to the others and stop Dailia.

Miaki kept himself right behind Dirgun. "Not gonna happen and Im not better than you. Levels are simply numbers, its all a matter of will in this world and it has to be taken serious at times. And you know, I think you have it all wrong with those on the frontlines. We're trying to clear this game. What's wrong with that? Some are arrogant picks but the same applies to everyone. Were all in this death game together, we should cooperate."