[OP-F3] The Mansion on the Hill

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun stops at the top of the stairs saying "the only front liner i know who isn't a dick is keith all the others are so yeah don't tell me what i know from experiance is wrong." digun starts walking again down the hall not caring anymore what happend he starts running to get away from miaki he was tired of this guy.

Miaki kept on Dirgun's heels not allowing himself to lose sight of his party member. "Whether you like it or not we are a team and have to learn to get along." Miaki noticed the floor boards in front of Dirgun were about to collapse. "LOOK OUT!" He shouted as he grabbed Dirgun's collar just as the boards gave way.

dirgun was hanging by his collar saying "fine but if my girlfriend turns into one of you because shes in your guild i will train then hunt you personely because shes the only reason im still here i would have commit suicide had it not been for her." dirgun was still mad but decided not to say anything else knowing he could get away later.

"Fine, works for me. I'm just saying that the best way for you to help her is with us working together. Let's try this again. With proper introductions for now." He said while pulling Dirgun away from the hole in the floor before letting him go. "My name is Miaki." The Silver Swordsman introduced himself holding his hand out for a handshake.

dirgun shakes his hand saying "names dirgun i need to go find ruri now follow me or go look for another place to get up you don't know how it is to care about someone actually care you would do anything for them thats why im acting like this." dirgun jumps over the hole in the boards walking down the hole checking every room he passed.

Miaki gave himself some space and jumped the gap. "Hey! Don't think you can call me an emotion ales, uncaring, pig and walk away. I'm human too. I know what love and loss feel like? You think I don't? I have people on the outside who I care for deeply and would give my life for them. I've felt the pain of having someone I loved lost to me forever. You dishonor that person I knew by making such a comment and I'd like an apology for it. I'm helping you find Ruri, she's under the protection of the Azure Brigade and with the strongest player right now." Rounding a corner Miaki walked beside Dirgun and continued. "You'd be shocked at how we've already protected her from being targeted by someone, though I wouldn't tell her that and scare her."

Miaki looked at Dirgun with his blue-green eyes. "I don't have the answer to that. I learned that from our informations officer. My job is to handle things on the front lines and any missions we may have. What he told me was that our recently added brigade member was being targeted. Only myself, Keith, and the one with the information know this. You now know what I do." Miaki said with a stern look before checking a stairway leading down and taking it. "I'm no counselor but I've had my fair share of girls I have as friends crying over my shoulders about lame ass boyfriends. I suggest you work on that attitude that I'm glad you know to admit you have. It will do far more harm than good. Find a way to channel it out of your emotions."

"Whoa! Your tricks don't work here! I have high detection AND you're in my party which can only be abandoned by Keith." Miaki rushed after Dirgun. "You don't even know where you are going! What if you fall in another hole and get yourself killed? What good will that do Ruri? Slow down!" Miaki shouted holding his blade expecting the noise they were making to draw attention to them.

"How am I supposed to tell you something that we don't know blast it!" Miaki shouted angrily giving up on the fact that they were giving away their location. "Information isn't always black and white like you might think from those tv shows you may have watched. Half of it we have to put together ourselves. Whoever it is could clearly beat her so they are reasonably high in level. And need I remind you we have a killer I. His house who has slain over 200 players!? I think she could take you on if she tried!"

dirgun stops looking even more pissed screaming back "well guess what dick-wad information is black and white you either know something or you don't and i stopped caring when you said the girl i was marrying was targeted and as for the player killer i don't care anymore screw her and screw you im finding ruri." digun flips miaki off as he starts running again trying to find ruri.