[PP-F1] Clash of Blades [Tournament]

Daeron watched as the weapon came at Daeron. Luckily, by a lucky motion, he had managed to get away from the attack. Daeron then retaliated quickly and lunged forward with his weapon to impale the stomach one final time. The weapon thrusted through his stomach and had announced the end of the battle.

Battle Dice: 8 (2 Damage)

Daeron : [2/11]

Shanok : [0/10]

Daeron had shook hands with Shanok, stating the fight had ended. "The next fight will be set up between Grim and Swift. Step right up, to get the next fight on the road." Daeron said as he allowed the floor to be taken by the next two combatants.

Remember, you only get 1 Enhanced Item, and then the highest roll will get to do the first attack.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swift stepped up to the combat zone. Swift then equipped her new weapon crafted by Daeron and was ready to fight Grim, her chosen opponent. Before the fight had started, Swift shook hands with Grim, and they discussed on who would get the first strike. (Highest combat roll)

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure, dressed in black approaches, a dragon perched on his shoulder. The man signals the small dragon to leave his side, as now, the "Walking Reaper" has came, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. As he removes it, what would be his face was a mask, a bone mask, that gave his eyes a hellish orange effect, as he unequips his coat, he draws his blade a falchion from his sheathe he sees a young woman standing before him. Im his Reaper voice he says, "Greetings nephilim, you face me, for I Grim, shall not fall easy in battle, may your fight bring you honor mortal." Grim, with his sword drawn stands waiting for the young woman to speak.

Swift agreed with Grim that she would get the first strike of the fight. Swift remained calm and read the player's stance and his position. The weapon she had, had a shadow tracing the outside, that swarmed the blade's edge, sharp enough to blind an opponent. Her attack had managed to slash at Grim's shoulder, dealing a slight amount of damage to her opponent.

Dice: 6 (1 Damage)

Swift [10/10]

Grim [9/10]

(What does your weapon do?)

Grim took the hit, not even flintching, as he the shows that his sword is nothing more than a regular blade as he shines it in the air, then turns his attention to Swift, and dashes at her, activating his <> sword skill and gettin close enough he land a hit, causing one point of damage as the blade slices at Swifts leg, Grim slides around facing her, not saying a word.

<> successful

Dice: 6 (1 Damage)

Swift [9/10]

Grim [9/10]

Daeron steps in front Grim's attack. "I'm sorry but you have been disqualified from the tournament. If you had read the rules correctly, then you would know that you can not use sword skills. As a violation of the rules, you are hereby removed from the tournament, and the automatically proclaimed winner is Swift." Daeron said as Grim's weapon was clashing against Daeron's.

Daeron then ended the battle, and drew two new names. "Zelrius and Siren... step right up, you two shall battle next." Daeron said as the floor was now cleared again, ready for another fight.

Remember NO Sword Skills, only 1 Enhanced Item, and no healing crystals. Players may post to see who goes first. Player who gets highest combat dice. The higher dice, then gets to do the first attack.

Siren brushed her hair aside as her name was announced and sighed equipping the ring. She stepped out wearing her usual white hooded trench coat and held her Anneal Blade's hilt tightly. She took a deep breath and swung the sword over her shoulder. "I'm ready when you are love. Just gimme the go and we can get to it." She removed her hood and smiled with a slight giggle. Alright Anneal Blade don't let me down...

Zelrius nodded. Pulling out his Blade, Dragon's Blade

Don't fail me now, Bane... Zelrius thought to himself.

"If you so please, M'lady" He said jokingly, following her mood. This was meant to be a friendly duel, and so he would treat it. Zelrius charged forward just to start, Sword out in front of him.

(EDIT)

( 1 - Miss)

Zelrius 10/10

Siren 10/10

Siren quickly stepped to the side and dropped her arm down to her side. "Oh what a gentleman, I do hope you don't mind me doing this." She smiled brightly and swung her sword up in diagonal fashion aiming for Zelrius' chest. 'This isn't going to be easy....'

Dice Roll: 4 (Miss)

Zelrius HP: 10/10

Siren HP: 10/10

Zelrius spun around this time only swinging her direction. He wasn't going to lose without dignity, That's for sure. It wasn't that he minded whether he lost, It only mattered how bad he lost. Zelrius brought his sword down, hoping to land a strike. She was right, This was already proving to be difficult

(Miss - 3)

Zelrius 10/10

Siren 10/10

Siren jumped back the blade only managing to nip her coat and sighed in relief. "Not bad, I can see why you're rather known. Also why so much chatter my brother gets is about you..." She crouched into a low stance and dashed towards Zelrius holding her sword in front of her.

Zel's HP: 10/10

Siren's HP: 10/10

The boy smiled at her comment, he was known, but not in a good way, but nevertheless; He was known

Zelrius side stepped, jumped left and tried to get behind her. Zelrius swung his arm from behind him, Baseball bat style, hopefully he would land a hit otherwise this battle could take a little bit of time after all.

(Hit-7 = 1 Damage)

Zelrius 10/10

Siren 9/10

Siren watched the blade make contact and gritted her teeth jumping away. She sighed gripping her sword more tightly and dashed in a zig zag patter up to Zelrius. She swung her arm like a whip aiming for the guys face and grinned. "This fight is getting fun."

Dice Roll: 3 (Miss)

Zel's HP: 10/10

Siren's HP: 10/10

Zelrius leaped back. He was now exactly where he had started. Zelrius was panting a bit now, all this movement was getting to him since normally he strolled everywhere nowadays.

"That, you are correct on. This fight is getting fun, Let's see if we can take it up a notch." Zelrius said, Grinning as he charged sword out infront of him once again.

(8 - 1 Damage - Hit)

Zelrius 10/10

Siren 8/10

Siren watched the sword slash her side and smiled hopping back. She was used to this form of exaggerated movement and was only getting started. "That sounds like fun love, let's get at it then. I'll buy you a drink after this is if you want." She ran towards Zel and jumped in the air swinging her sword down on Zelrius with a grin.

Dice Roll: 7 (2 damage)

Zel's HP: 8/10

Siren's HP: 8/10

Siren rolled to the side and smiled. "Good try love." She turned to her and ran towards Zelrius dragging her blade. She swung it diagonally as she neared him. "This battles much more entertaining than the rest wouldn't you agree?" She looked at his eyes, her own filled with excitement and a noticeable rush.

Dice Roll: 8 (2 damage)

Zel's HP: 6/10

Zelrius rolled his shoulder around and slid back away from her. This was beginning to turn bad on him. He gritted his teeth and swung his sword in from the side, Waist height to get an attack in, with any luck, this would do him some good.

(4-Miss)

Zelrius 6/10

Siren 8/10

Siren swayed back and rolled under Zelrius' attacks. She wasn't going to get cocky or careless but was glad things seemed to be going in her favor. Thank you my Anneal Blade.... She gripped her sword and did a forward stab towards Zelrius.

Zel's HP: 6/10

Zelrius lost his giddy attitude it was time to get his bad back on the prize. A Top blade made by Daeron, That would be pretty sweet, Zelrius knew it for a damned fact. He narrowed his eyebrows in concentration and moved on to attacking her once again. Swing ing his sword from above his head downward he slashed Siren, Saping a Health point from her, Grinding her.

Zelrius turned the tables.

(10- Attack Sap.)

Zelrius 7/10

Siren 6/10