[EV-F1] "Get Spooked!" (pt. 3)

An went and killed her target and once again, Arabelle felt that little glow of pride. The new girl had improved a lot since the start of the event, where she was a bit reckless and mayyybe a tad bit too sensitive and whiny about her failures. And now, she was efficiently cutting down the mobs Arabelle missed in her first round of attacks!

Oh, god, there was another one. 

Rising up from the ground, another foul-looking group of zombies went and joined the ones that just fell. Was there no end to these guys?! In a way, she thought this was a lot worse than the Rain Minion event - at least there, the mobs that went and attacked them were the ones that were already there, making it easier to gauge how much they had left to fight.

This, though?

Practically no end in sight. Maybe it would really even last until morning.

"Hm, only two of the five I think I can finish," Arabelle responded. Her scythe flared with energy and she directed it at the new group of mobs. Ding! sounded the notification bell she had set for herself earlier. "Make that three. An, you should be really close too! Even if we find Shiro-chan, let's keep pushing for your achievement, okay? Trust me, there's a bunch of nice stuff you can get."

Spoiler

ID: 127510 | BD: 10 | Trample Act: (14 + 2) * 6 = 96 - 10 = 86 DMG on Zombie 100
ID: 127511 | BD: 7 | LD: 9 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 101
ID:
 127512 | BD: 3 + 4 = 7 | LD: 18 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 102
ID:
 127513 | BD: 8 | LD: 3 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 103

6 + (2 * 4) = 14 EN

[H:1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 6/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0] Andromeda: 100/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 100: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 101: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Zombie 102: 1/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 103: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

• Deals 20 DMG on a 9 or 10
  • If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

AP: 3

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 102/100
Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 13/25 OR 1/15
HP Restored (Self): 140/150
Consumables Used: 12/13

Edited by Arabelle
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of the five?! How did someone like Arabelle have even less? An frowned, trying to recall what the rest of the achievements were. She had finished both for self-healing and total healing, then the consumables... courtesy of her good senpai, and that was it. But now that she thought about it, Arabelle didn't take as much hits earlier and she only drank the ciders... no, An couldn't recall that part. But judging from her performance in combat, she already had the achievement for last hits and just now... was the one for total kills.

"You think more of this fighting is really worth it?!" An called out with a slight hint of exasperation. Not at her teammate, but at the situation. She had gotten some rest earlier and her high energy levels were keeping her up on her feet and her armor keeping her safe, but a repeat of earlier was still something she absolutely did not want to happen. 

Turning to the last zombie left by Arabelle's attack, she strove to cut it down with a swift slash but it regenerated its fatal wound as soon as it stepped back.

"I mean, really?"

Spoiler

ID: 127515 | BD: 7 | LD: 15 | MD: 3 | 8 - 10 = 1 DMG on Zombie 102

[H:1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 6/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:1] Andromeda: 100/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

• If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 86/100
Last Hit on Zombies: 10/50
Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 6/25 OR 2/15

Edited by Andromeda

"Like my wonderful not-boyfriend once said!" -- The small purple-haired girl heaved up her large scythe with a puff of effort. -- "It's called the drops, Arabelle! Drops!"

Bringing it down like one would with an executioner's axe, she chopped another zombie in half. It went and spawned by itself in her range, it definitely had it coming! Why had it been alone anyway? Had they finally exhausted the earth's zombie supply? Or was it going in a regeneration period much like how she had to spend a time out of combat to regain her energy?

Wait.

Gasp.

This couldn't be a coincidence. Every time she regenerated her energy, disregarding the second thread, there were less zombies around to pester them.

Were those two events somehow linked--

She lost the train of thought before she could even go further into it.

"Anyways! Handle your mob," she said with a bit of a dismissive wave. "Event stuff, right? They're all event-limited. While that word might not sound appealing to you, let me add onto that and say all of the equipment being sold are Demonics! And with unique enhancements to boot! Surely, you know what those are, right?"

Spoiler

ID: 127518 | BD: 9 | Torque Wave: (14 + 1) * 5 = 75 - 10 = 65 DMG on Zombie 104

[H:1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 2/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:1] Andromeda: 100/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 104: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 13/25 OR 1/15

Edited by Arabelle

"Th-the drops!" An found herself instinctively repeating, at the sheer force and conviction of the way Arabelle said it. That, coupled with the smaller girl slashing her way through newly spawned zombie flesh, was so cool! For a moment, stars shone in her eyes. If she could be as good as her senpai and the drops would help her towards that, An was sold!

And that was how An strengthened her motivation to climb up Aincrad's level ladder. All in three fourths of a zombie-filled night with a person she barely knew. Sit down, all ye complicated character plots.

With the newly-spawned zombie down, all that was left now was the mob An was supposed to handle earlier. Well, time to fix that. Favoring efficiency and comfort over style for the moment, she went for another rather basic-looking slash that had the zombie falling apart at the tip of her blade. The silver-haired player stepped back with a small, proud smile. The zombie's regen had been a minor hitch earlier, but she knew she could do it!

"Oh, and yeah! I took a quest to become a merchant so I can identify all my stuff and have a chance at getting some uniques."

Wait, but then, if she got a good unique from this event...

Did that mean her half of her merchant venture was now pointless?

Spoiler

ID: 127522 | BD: 6 | LD: 2 | 8 - 10 = 1 DMG on Zombie 102

[H:] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 2/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:] Andromeda: 100/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 102: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 88/100
Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 6/25 OR 2/15

Edited by Andromeda

When An's mob fell, she waited. And waited a bit more.

Nothing.

Right when her energy was almost completely depleted. Arabelle swore some part of this event was all working in her favor--

Ahem. The small purple-haired girl sheathed her rapier and turned back to An. "There's one Demonic for each type of equipment. Obviously, you can't choose the enhancements yourself, but one constant I saw almost immediately is that all of them have the 'Cursed' enhancement. They tier up with you. The combinations of uniques and some normal enhancements are nothing to sneeze at either. Quite a good piece of equipment for a low-level like you, don't you think?" A pause. "No offense. But that's how it works. If you manage to get a hold of one right now, it'll give you a big boost."

Now that they were unbothered, it was time to check out the place An had mentioned. "Lead the way, An~. It's dangerous so we won't actually jump in ourselves but I just might if she's actually stuck in there."

Spoiler

[1/3 full energy regen]

Edited by Arabelle

"Oh." An's eyes sort of glazed over at that remark. Yeah, just let her roast you, Harriette. It's not like it's not true or anything. But she did get the point. Cursed equipment, meaning that she couldn't trade it off to anyone but it tiered up with her, so why would she? It was indeed the perfect equipment for a tier one: she needn't guilt herself at having bought it at such a low tier when she ranks up and it turns useless. "Y-yeah, I get it. You're getting one too, aren't you, Arabelle? Or is there something else you might be eyeing?"

At Arabelle's request, she nodded and her sheepish expression turned into one of urgency. It didn't take long to make their way to the stage without any distractions, but she did hesitate at coming so close to an event boss. Should be alright, though? Arabelle was right behind her. And she needed to see just where their teammate had ended up.

When you stare into the abyss, it stares back at you. 

Like she suspected, it was deeper than she thought. Had the zombies underneath been digging downward during the entirety of the period that they stayed down there? An was curious! She leaned for a closer look and barely recognized the blur of black from the edge of the broken stage near her and neither did she register Arabelle crying out to her to stay back -- not until there was a sickening crack and the fist of a gargantuan coming down on her from above.

The silver-haired player froze. To her side, a loud, shrill snapping sound - like a glass tower cracking and collapsing in on itself - and she barely registered the black ice that crackled into existence at the gargantuan's other side, shattered, and then remade itself, expanding to cover more of its oversized body with the same sound from earlier.

Another force grabbed her and roughly tackled her off the stage.

"Keep that thing under control!"

She knew that voice. And An was sweating.

Leah?

It's dangerous, so we're not going to jump in ourselves. That's what Arabelle said. And Arabelle thought that if you told someone that, they would be more cautious in approaching something like that. But nope! An went straight for the hole (:smirk:) with only a slight pause at the boss that was still alive. God, Arabelle was sure the frontliners had killed it earlier during the Rain Minion event. Maybe they weren't here. Maybe they were outside, completely unawares. But whatever the case, An was going right for the stage and Arabelle couldn't stop her.

"Hey! Hey, An! Stay back a bit!"

An only leaned in closer. A flash of black off to the side. Arabelle's eyes widened at the player who pulled herself up from the edge of the opening. Shiro-chan? She looked like a complete mess, but her silky black hair coupled with the iron gloves and boots were unmistakeable. The previously missing girl barely noticed them as she hopped off the stage and disappeared into the audience area, presumably heading for the concession stall where it was now the safest.

They went and found their missing teammate who barely even noticed them and didn't need any saving. It had all been pointless!!

Arabelle lamented, as the situation took a turn for the worse. The event boss roared and fell and for just a second, it looked like it was dead. But nope! It was a phase. It split into four smaller-sized but still large gargantuans and each went for a different direction. One went straight for An.

"An! Get back!"

She couldn't get any closer without getting hit herself. So she watched. Movement from the rafters. A familiar black ice exploding from a single point and expanding to cover almost half the mob, freezing it in place. And another... unfortunately familiar person moving her weaker teammate out of harm's way.

The woman dressed in black and red safely lowered An to the ground and turned to them, flames of rage practically burning in her red eyes.

Oh, woop dee do.

Spoiler

[2/3 full energy regen]

Edited by Arabelle

--An was unceremoniously dropped to the ground with an oof.

"What the hell are the both of you doing here?!" Leah's red hair swayed as she swiveled around to face them after giving orders, one hand on her hip and the other on her spear. And literally the scariest expression An had ever seen in her life. She quickly stood upright, as if she were facing an angry drill sergeant, but her curiosity became evident when the fiery guild leader's glare turned venomous upon landing on Arabelle. "You - I understand. This sort of event with its weak-ass tier one mobs is practically just a feeding ground to you. But what were you thinking, coming so close to the stage?! And in no armor no less!" ... Did those two know each other? ... "What? Is this some form of bragging to you? This situation is actually serious, last I checked. And did you seriously string a low-level like her into this? There could have been a death if we hadn't intervened, for all I know!"

We? An's crimson gaze strayed to the zombie currently being stunlocked by a group of players. Then snapped back when she felt the guild leader's fury turning onto her. "Leah, I can explain..."

"Explain what?" she asked lowly, and somehow it was scarier than her yelling. "You're a low level, you should have teleported away the first chance you got. But instead, you toddle off with this other girl whose level and pride is too high to understand your position and look where that got you." Then, softer. "Know your limits, kid."

An looked up, somewhat hopefully. Then her hopes dropped when Leah turned right back to Arabelle.

"Well? You were the one with more experience, you should have known this. Explain yourself."

While An was practically falling apart, Arabelle remained mostly unbothered. She had gotten so used to that woman's insufferable yelling at this point that everything just sort of glanced off of her. She'd heard and said worse. What got her curious though, was An's familiarity with Leah and vice versa. Were they friends? Any other person and this would have been instantly unacceptable, but since this was the girl who'd stuck with her for the most part of the event... 

It could pass.

Arabelle glared back at the female guild leader.

I don't think you're wrong but I hate you so I'm obviously not going to agree.

"First of all, don't go mouthing off without context," she sighed, expression turning almost completely bored. "An joined our team earlier and I've been keeping her protected. All she has to do is to kill off the zombies at one HP." And keep the mob's attention for a time, but we're not going to talk about that. "So if you guys are friends or something, maybe that deserves some thanks? She's actually getting something from this event because of that. Second of all, if you had been playing close attention to that boss fight earlier and not just [censored] [censored] Claude--"

A hooded player landed softly on the ground behind Leah. Speak of the devil. "Uh, I'm really sorry to bother you both, but let's save the argument for later!" He shook off his hood, revealing a mess of fluffy pink hair that one wouldn't really expect out of a guy and a tired but urgent expression. "We still have to kill that big guy over there, you know."

She was sure he had been hoping to wait this out until she started to talk.

He drew closer to Leah and his voice dropped lower - not to a degree she couldn't hear though. "I wasted my stealth and someone missed his stun. It's dealing almost as much damage as before and they want the tank back."

Arabelle tapped her foot impatiently.

Spoiler

[3/3 full energy regen]

Edited by Arabelle

Oh no. Oh geez, oh man. Her only two friends were starting to argue and An didn't know what to do or who to side with. On one hand, Leah did say some things that were totally valid. But on the other hand, the furious guild leader knew too little about this so far.

"...Crap." Leah pressed an armored hand to her forehead in exasperation. She turned around to acknowledge her guild member with a frown. "I did it again, didn't I? But you sure as hell came in at the worst of times, you know? You -- " She jabbed a finger at Claude. "-- Need to stop covering for her. And tell me who f*cked up, I'll have a quick word with them later." The guild leader hefted up her spear on one hand and adjusted the shield on her arm. She gave looked at each of the two players in turn. "We're going. Run back to the edges of the tent where it's safer. You can both farm for the drops there."

An inched forward. "Thanks for the save earlier, but hold on..." She glanced at the... fourth of the boss or something... then back at them. "Will you be okay?"

Leah smirked. "Oh, sure. We can take that one on just fine even if it were just the two of us. Right, dear scout?"

The silver-haired player watched the rest, impassively.

The small purple-haired girl was positively fuming. What was that woman thinking, flaunting her hand in front of her? Her anger was slightly pacified though, when it became evident the guild leader was about to leave. And directed them to go outwards in the process... as if they hadn't already learned that earlier. 

Claude looked over his shoulder and gave her a soft smile. "Stay safe, you two." And without another word, he pulled up his hood and disappeared, leaving his guild leader to charge back into the fray relatively alone.

This was fine.

"Don't go running toward something dangerous like that again, okay?" Oh, god, she didn't want to sound like Leah. Arabelle quickly backpedaled. "I'm sorry. I told you to lead me there but I didn't mean you should walk right up to it. But it's fine now. I'll be much clearer with you next time! And oh, about our objective? It's all good now too. I saw her leave."

Yeah, their entire venture had totally been pointless! But whatever, they had racked up a lot of kills because of that and were now a few more dead zombies away from finishing their objectives for some sweet achievement points! Arabelle patted An on the shoulder and pointed at another group of zombies. "...the usual?"

The usual entailed she did not wait for the answer before she charged right in with her scythe blazing.

Spoiler

ID: 127539 | BD: 1 [light momentum]
ID: 127540 | BD: 9 | Trample Act: (14 + 1) * 6 = 90 - 10 = 80 DMG on Zombie 106
ID:
 127541 | BD: 1 [light momentum]
ID: 127542 | BD: 4 + 5 = 9 | LD: 18 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 108

6 + (2 * 2) = 10 EN

[H:0/0/1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 36/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0/0/0] Andromeda: 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 105: 50/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 106: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 107: 50/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 108: 1/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 15/25 OR 1/15

Edited by Arabelle

An tucked her hands behind her back and watched as the pair left. Her crimson eyes never left them until one eventually melted into the shadows and disappeared. That was a funny cloak. All he had to do was to pull the hood up and he was considered stealthed. Did it have some sort of special property? An was curio--

Her red gaze dropped to the ground a bit and she kicked at a pebble.

Moving on.

"Yeah, that had been mostly my fault," the silver-haired player admitted with a sheepish laugh. She had skipped forward without any heed, almost got herself killed, and a pair of strong players had to flip their strategy around just to save her. ...An was sure stunlocking a boss was never part of the original plan when your party already had a competent tank. "I'm sorry, too! I'll be more careful around dangerous things next time, promise!"

In hindsight, that was not a thing she should be promising. It was already an instinct.

That An was lacking in. Probably.

She took in a deep breath and let it out in a puff of air. Stupid Harriette. Swiftly unsheathing her rapier, she followed closely after Arabelle, watching as she swung her weapon and -- three?! Three were still alive? Was Arabelle still on edge from all that? An gave her teammate a concerned glance before going straight for the mob at low HP and also missing her attack.

Spoiler

ID: 127543 | BD: 1 | MD: 10 | 20 DMG on Arabelle
ID:
 127544 | MD: 5
ID: 127545 | MD: 6 | 15 DMG on Arabelle

[H:0/0/1] Arabelle: 425/460 HP | 36/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0/0/0] Andromeda: 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 89/100
Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 7/25 OR 2/15

Edited by Andromeda

Well, crap. Three zombies left alive. There was one at 1 HP, but An quite naturally missed it. Makes sense, she should still be a bit shaken after all that. For Arabelle's part though, she deflected one zombie attack and let the others come forward - quickly sending them flying with a relatively harmless swing of her scythe once they were done. They were finishing up and that was all she needed from her achievements.

"One more chance to kill that one, An!''

The small purple-haired girl took out her last spider cider and drank. She didn't bother making an attack yet - after this, she was going to have her armor back on so no busybody guild leader would be there to judge her -- Ding! Ding! Arabelle tossed the plastic bottle to the side and smiled. There was nothing sweeter than the sound of finally being able to buy that Fallen weapon she had been eyeing~.

Oh, she hadn't answered An's question earlier, had she?

"There's a weapon in the list. Fallen, two slots of accuracy, and cursed. I'm going to train my incompetent familiar after this so my DMG stat wouldn't have to suffer."

Spoiler

Consumed 1 Spider Cider (+35 HP).

[H:0/0/1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 37/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0/0/0] Andromeda: 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

AP: 5

In Progress

HP Restored (Self): 175/150
Consumables Used: 13/13

Edited by Arabelle

Why wasn't Arabelle moving...? After all that talk about being reckless earlier - she watched as the girl drew out a cider and drank. Ooooh. Her last two achievements. She could have done it at a later time though... when she needed the regeneration more. Now she was without her armor and with one less cider than before. "You all done with that?" An called out, just to be sure. As the one who was actually wearing armor this time - even as a low level - she thought she was responsible for taking the hits! "Right, then! Come at me, all of you!"

She sunk her rapier into one zombie's chest and drew back. It was no Howl, but... suddenly, all three zombie heads snapped to look at her with hungry grins plastered on their faces. Oh hell no! But before she could run away, they were all over her.

Nothing but scratches. She pried her eyes open and slowly let the unnecessary tension go from her shoulders.

"A shield would be nice," she mumbled to herself absentmindedly.

Spoiler

ID: 127550 | BD: 8 | LD: 19 | MD: 7 | 15 - 18 = 1 DMG to An
ID:
 127551 | MD: 10 | 20 - 18 = 2 DMG to An
ID: 127552 | MD: 7 | 15 - 18 = 1 DMG to An

[H:0/0/1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 37/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0/0/1] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 89/100

Edited by Andromeda

"I'm all done with mine!" Arabelle responded. Aww, her event partner had thought to ask before she went and called the mobs to her. How polite! She was sure to give her kouhai some extra praises later. ...Not for having the most kills or anything. By another stroke of misfortune, An had landed her attack on the zombie... only for it to regenerate and get back up to bite her. Ouch.

"A shield...?" The small purple-haired girl tapped her lip thoughtfully. "Oh! Like I said earlier, there's one of each equipment type. If you reallyyyy wanna, you should go ahead and grab the shield. We're going to need to get you to one hundred kills, but that's easy compared to everything we've been through earlier!"

Yes. Compared to their now pointless rush earlier, this was a relatively more chill farming experience - with both probably still on edge with what happened earlier, but who cares. Shiro-chan better give them a large portion of the celebratory cake later.

With that thought motivating her, she swung her scythe at the group of zombies in front of her.

Spoiler

ID: 127554 | BD: 3 + 4 = 7 | LD: 7 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 105
ID: 127555 | BD: 3 + 4 = 7 | LD: 2 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 107
ID:
 127556 | BD: 5 + 4 = 9 | LD: 5 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 108
ID: 127557 | BD: 1 [light momentum]

6 + (2 * 3) = 12 EN

[H:0] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 26/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM [light momentum]
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 105: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 107: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 108: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Zombie 109: 50/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Edited by Arabelle

A shield... An had been thinking of getting a shield for herself after learning that it was the only thing one-handed weapons had over the superior DPS of two-handed weapons. Where she couldn't dish out loads of damage, she could make up for with survivability. A part-tank build like Leah's. But not a complete tank because she hated the feel of heavy armor. Maybe that meant she could have a good team dynamic with Arabelle in the future! Her eyes brightened at the thought.

"Mhm! If you don't mind, I'm going for an equipment piece. Please help me through the rest!" She didn't know how many more she still had to get through now, since she had joined after Arabelle and Mishiro formed the team. Speaking of the latter... An was glad she was alright after all. The amount of fighting and racing against time that they did had been worth it in some parts and it was the intention that counts. All she knew, was that they would have one long story to tell each other later.

Arabelle's attack killed three and... left one at full HP. Back to standing and waiting it is.

Spoiler

ID: 127564 | MD: 5

[H:0] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 26/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM [light momentum]
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 92/100

Edited by Andromeda

Was cake not that strong of a motivation?! Arabelle visibly wilted as she found one zombie still standing even after being subjected to her attack. No, she didn't even hit it at all. She didn't get it, she thought she felt much stronger than before! With a grumble of annoyance, she prepped her scythe for another attack. How many more did An have left to go? She should have asked the girl to check earlier when she was waiting around with only the zombie at full HP alive...

No, here was another opportunity. 

The small purple-haired girl swung her scythe and absolutely eradicated the three new zombies that came in. Problem was... there was another zombie left standing at full HP and it was the same one from before.

Zombie No. 43, we meet again.

"An, mind checking on your progress for me?" Arabelle gripped her scythe. If looks could kill - that persistent pest would be dead now. "I just want to know how much we have left to do before we can take a nice, long break."

Spoiler

ID: 127565 | BD: 1 
ID: 127566 | BD: 10 | Trample Act: (14 + 2) * 6 = 96 - 10 = 86 DMG on Zombie 110
ID:
 127567 | BD: 6 | LD: 11 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 111
ID: 127568 | BD: 10 | Trample Act: (14 + 2) * 6 = 96 - 10 = 86 DMG on Zombie 112

6 + (2 * 3) = 12 EN

[H:0] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 15/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 110: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 111: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 112: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 16/25 OR 1/15

Edited by Arabelle

Oh. Another round of standing and waiting. An hated to even think of this around the girl who was doing much more than she was and single-handedly lifting her to a level she normally couldn't reach, but she was starting to get impatient. She shook her rapier in its sheath and-- oh!

"Right, I should. I'm checking it out now!" As Arabelle kept the mob's attention, she opened her menus and navigated to her event tab. As she opened it, she briefly closed her eyes. Please don't be more than twenty. She tapped a button and pried a crimson eye open, almost as if she were afraid to see her progress. Including the kills from her event partner's latest attack, she now only had five more to go!

An grinned as she turned to her teammate. She reported exactly that. Then she noticed the lone zombie. And Arabelle's energy. And the fact that she could only wipe out four at a time.

Somehow, this just got a lot harder!

Spoiler

ID: 127571 | MD: 4

[H:0] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 15/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 95/100

Edited by Andromeda

Five?! "Lovely. This is a bit inconvenient, but it's better than seven!" By the other girl's expression, Arabelle could already tell what she was thinking. Even if she wiped out this current horde, she wouldn't have the energy to oneshot another zombie right after that. And hey, there was no way in hell they were going to sit and wait around for her energy to regenerate just for one mob. So Arabelle went and did what she did best.

She activated another AoE and focused on the pest that was Zombie No. 109 this time. She wasn't letting this one get away with lasting one round too long and making An's and her lives harder and she definitely wasn't having the second coming of Zombie No. 43! Arabelle channeled her full wrath into the attack and eliminated the rest as almost an afterthought. Three down. An could handle that one for herself. Arabelle was somehow going to find a zombie to have a one-on-one with.

Spoiler

ID: 127573 | BD: 9 | Trample Act: (14 + 1) * 6 = 90 - 10 = 80 DMG on Zombie 109
ID: 127574 | BD: 4 + 4 = 8 | LD: 12 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 113
ID:
 127575 | BD: 3 + 4 = 7 | LD: 17 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 114
ID: 127576 | BD: 7 | LD: 5 | Trample Act: 14 * 6 = 84 - 10 = 74 DMG on Zombie 115

6 + (2 * 4) = 14 EN

[H:1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 2/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 109: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 113: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Zombie 114: 1/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT
Zombie 115: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 16/25 OR 1/15

Edited by Arabelle

Three down. One left. And this one was at 1 HP! An had never thought she would be internally celebrating at her event partner's AoE leaving one alive like this, but now more than ever, she wanted to feel useful. "Don't worry about this one, Arabelle!" She dashed forward with her rapier unsheathed, cleanly slicing into the skin of its throat with a swift movement of her blade. It fell before her, and the girl practically had stars in her eyes. That felt so neat! She felt as if being thrust into many life and death situations and situations where she just really wanted to land a hit in general did loads for her rapier-wielding skills. Definitely, she wouldn't be switching weapons as she had gotten too attached to this more than anything. 

Stepping back from where she had killed the mob, she watched her event partner's movements with a smile. Whichever mob she chose to pick, An would be right behind her with her weapon at the ready.

Spoiler

ID: 127582 | BD: 8 | LD: 1 | 8 - 10 = 1 DMG on Zombie 114

[H:] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 2/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 114: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 99/100
Last Hit on Zombies: 11/50

Edited by Andromeda