[EV-F1] "Get Spooked!" (pt. 3)

Now she was facing off against just one, starting off with her energy at an all-time low. This was going to be tedious, but she might as well get it done without complaining; she had brought it onto herself when she told An she was going to help her after all. Arabelle's scythe ignited with a green flame. She aimed an uppercut at the unfortunate zombie's head and knocked it upwards. Then another. When it was midair, she twirled her scythe in her hands gracefully before taking off after it and finishing off her Sword Art with her signature slam!

"I used to have a scythe with two slots of Paralyze on it. Picked up the technique when I fought a dragon with my guild and I wasn't dealing enough damage, so I instead chose to focus on stunning it," Arabelle related with a smile. "It doesn't stun now, but it still looks like the one thing that will make your opponents go twirly-eyed, don't you think?"

Spoiler

ID: 127583 | BD: 6 | Ultimate Breaker: 14 * 3 = 42 - 10 = 32 DMG on Zombie 116

[H:1] Arabelle: 460/460 HP | 0/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 9/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 116: 18/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

• Deals 20 DMG on a 9 or 10
  • If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

AP: 5

In Progress

Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 16/25 OR 1/15

Edited by Arabelle
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arabelle was already fighting a new zombie. It was plainly evident that they both wanted to get this done as soon as possible. So, An did something she hadn't done in a good few battles... she charged up a Sword Art and aimed a thrust at the last zombie, letting herself go to be guided by the system assist. One hit missed a good few inches, and she readjusted her position to salvage the Sword Art to go for another... but the zombie had already run off to wail on Arabelle. Not that there was much concern, one zombie wouldn't do anything against either of them at this point.

An dropped back, disappointed. "Looks very effective!" she said with a giggle. "Though... to be honest, it probably looked as strong as it did back when you had Paralyze. Maybe it's because of how different it looks from your other moves? ... But it looks close to what a killing move might look like in video games! Or special attacks."

Spoiler

ID: 127585 | BD: 2 + 1 = 3 | MD: 7 | 15 DMG on Arabelle

[H:1] Arabelle: 445/460 HP | 0/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

• If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

AP: 3

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 99/100
Last Hit on Zombies: 11/50
Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 7/25 OR 2/15

Edited by Andromeda

"Killing moves... fighting games, you say?" Arabelle tucked her hands behind her back. Her scythe rested at her side and she only picked it back up to send the attacking zombie away - but not too good of a reaction time, it had managed to get a little scratch in. Then she resumed her more relaxed position. Amidst the other battles raging in the audience area. She was regenerating. "I can't say I've ever played one myself. I mean, maybe. I think I did try it out with some of the girls I hung out with at an arcade, but I never took a liking to it."

Right. Before SAO, she was mostly just acquainted with MMORPGs. Mostly for the multiplayer aspect for her lonely real life self, but she began to like the mechanics and features of every MMO she came across eventually. "Did you? You sound like you've had experience in it~. But... most of the more effeminate types in my class never liked it. So I suppose you're a bit of a tomboy, weren't you?"

Spoiler

[H:1] Arabelle: 445/460 HP | 1/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:0] Andromeda: 96/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Special:

Edited by Arabelle

"Ehh? Is that how girls who like fighting games are seen as?!" Genuine surprise. An tilted her head. It wasn't her that was concerned though. "One of my friends used to like playing fighting games a lot. Of course, since I was her friend, she always tried to drag me into everything and I sort of ended up playing it too... but never when she wasn't around. As a genre itself... I'm not too into it."

An wasn't going to let this fight past her without dealing some damage herself! Swiftly cutting in as the zombie made its way back to Arabelle, she aimed a thrust at its heart. Her glowing rapier sunk into skin and the silver-haired player gave a delighted smile of satisfaction. Pulling her weapon up, she used the last of her Sword Art to aim two more slashes at the zombie before she finally stepped back and allowing room for herself to breathe. And to make way for the much stronger Arabelle.

Spoiler

ID: 127587 | BD: 9 | MD: 10 | (8 + 1) * 2 = 18 - 10 = 8 DMG on Zombie 116 | 20 - 18 = 2 DMG on An

[H:1] Arabelle: 445/460 HP | 1/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:2] Andromeda: 94/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 116: 10/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

AP: 3

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 99/100

Edited by Andromeda

"Oh, the sort of thing you only do because your friends are doing it?" Arabelle summed up pleasantly. "I suppose that's unavoidable. We all want to fit in at some point. I've had... a few things I did because of my friends. Can't remember exactly which though, but they were all trivial matters~."

Energy refilled. She lifted her scythe with a smile. Zombie that took much longer to kill than others because of factors that it didn't even directly influence... prepare to die either way. She had no pity for a pile of 0s and 1s, moreso a pile of 0s and 1s that looked like every other zombie that gave them a hard time so far. Charging up another Sword Art, she advanced and sent a sweeping slash the zombie's direction. A shockwave that now manifested in the form of a line of green flames followed shortly after from her scythe and she stood back, admiring her work.

Back where she started. That had been her weakest Sword Art and to see it look so cool...

Was not as awesome as it turned out to be as the zombie slowly got up from the ground after taking the brunt of her attack. Damn those things and their regeneration destroying her moment!

Spoiler

ID: 127589 | BD: 6 | LD: 16 | Whirlwind: 14 * 2 = 28 - 10 = 18 DMG on Zombie 116

[H:2] Arabelle: 445/460 HP | 0/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:2] Andromeda: 94/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 116: 1/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

~~BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

AP: 5

In Progress

Critical Failures OR Critical Evasions: 16/25 OR 1/15

Edited by Arabelle

Fitting in...? Well, maybe. But it hadn't been a very big concern of hers. Before SAO, all she ever cared about were the things she wanted. She wanted to explore the world! And then she took it a step further and decided she wanted to explore space! Maybe it was still the same. Maybe not. An was gradually growing more conscious of how people reacted to her clumsy actions.

And once again, it was all up to her. An's last kill before she finally received that achievement and it was one whose final blow she was landing herself. How appropriate! "This is my kill now!" the silver-haired player cheered. It wasn't false bravado either. Sprinting forward, right after Arabelle's shockwave shredded through the last zombie and tore its skin only for it to rise up once again, she circled around the zombie until she was right in front of it. She didn't even give it time to move.

The last thing the unfortunate creature saw were the stars shining in her crimson eyes as she smiled and thrust her rapier into its throat.

"Get spooked!"

Andromeda

• 2 SP
  • 800 Col

@Arabelle

• 2 SP

Zombies Killed: 36

Spoiler

ID: 127591 | BD: 9 | 8 + 1 = 9 - 10 = 1 DMG on Zombie 116

[H:] Arabelle: 445/460 HP | 0/46 EN | 14 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 LM
[H:] Andromeda: 94/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 LD

Zombie 116: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG | 10 MIT

Special:

***BINGO BOOK

Spoiler

AP: 4

In Progress

Zombies Killed: 100/100

Edited by Andromeda