[F01-PP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Let's Have some More Fun

“Better,” Violet said as she got up and yawned. She laughed. “That actually kind of made me sleepy.” She stretched and then lay back down, this time on Yukiro’s lap. “Just don’t move.” She yawned and lay there, relaxing. 

Out of the blue, she asked, “So what did you do in the real world? I don’t believe you ever told me.” She had begun to wonder what his life was like in the real world. For her, she lived a life of danger in the real world. She spent her life as a murderer. She was paid to kill others, and it paid pretty well. Sure, it was dangerous and she could go to prison at any time, but she loved the risk. She loved living a life of danger. It made every day that much more interesting. 

She sighed, thinking back to life before the game. She missed her other gang members. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Better. That actually kind of made me sleepy,” Violet yawned.
Yukiro let out a sigh of relief. He'd finally done it right. 
Yukiro was trying to decide what they should do next when Violet suddenly laid down in his lap.
“Just don’t move,” she yawned as she relaxed on him. 
An internal panic whipped through Yukiro's mind. She's laying on me!? Why? What is she doing? 
Given what he had let Violet do in the past Yukiro didn't know why he would be embarrassed now. He really didn't. 
But amidst his panicking Violet asked, “So what did you do in the real world? I don’t believe you ever told me.” 
Yukiro paused. 
"The real world... " slipped out of his mouth while his mind began to wander. "... I lived with my family. My dad taught me and my brothers how to fight and live. I never really got to know anybody that didn't fight me. But it wasn't a bad life."
"Until my brother was killed."
"After that... I was just isolated. It was my own doing, but... Honestly, before coming here I just stayed alone for years."

He smiled down at her. "Sorry, that just slipped out. I didn't mean to make the mood heavier or anything."

@Violet Smith

Violet opened one eye and looked up at him. "Don't apologize. I mean, if you want a heavy mood, I can just talk about my past." She laughed, the laugh relaxing into a smile. "I murdered people for a living and helped run an up-and-coming gang. There are few illegal things that I have not done yet." She thought back to her life before. "Yeah, I miss that life. Most wouldn't, but it kept things interesting. There was never a dull moment. And oddly enough, it was like one tough, killer family. If you crossed one of the family, you'd be dead." She slid her finger across her throat, mimicking a knife going across it. "There were many a hit that I did for the family. Those ones were always my favorite as everyone celebrated after them. We'd have fun parties. Tons of drinking and uh..." she paused and smiled. "Well, tons of other things that I shouldn't speak of." 

Most would think of her life as a nightmare, but she loved living in chaos. It's how she grew up, and it was how she would always live. 

@Yukiro

"Don't apologize. I mean, if you want a heavy mood, I can just talk about my past," she laughed, the laugh relaxing into a smile. "I murdered people for a living and helped run an up-and-coming gang. There are few illegal things that I have not done yet. Yeah, I miss that life. Most wouldn't, but it kept things interesting. There was never a dull moment. And oddly enough, it was like one tough, killer family. If you crossed one of the family, you'd be dead. There were many a hit that I did for the family. Those ones were always my favorite as everyone celebrated after them. We'd have fun parties. Tons of drinking and uh..." she paused and smiled. "Well, tons of other things that I shouldn't speak of." 
Yukiro looked down at Violet. He wasn't sure how to react to this. She'd just admitted outright that she was a killer, and was clearly not sorry to be one. But at the same time... 
His hand moved down to her head and started stroking her hair. "I can't imagine doing such things. And it pains me to hear that you have done them. But," he looked up at the sky, past the shady branches of the tree, "I'm glad you're safe after all of that."

@Violet Smith

"I'm glad you're safe after all of that."

Violet looked up at him curiously. No one had said something like that to her in a long time. "Thank.. you," she managed to force out once more. Odd. He's acting quite nice, she thought to herself. A little too nice. She wondered if he was up to something. 

"And don't be pained thinking about what I've done. I truly enjoy it. And most of the time, the people I kill deserve it. Even the ones that don't deserve it are fun to kill most of the time." She sighed and smiled, her eyes looking up into the sky as she saw a scene play out in front of her. "I always loved when they begged me not to kill them," she said, her voice soft and happy -- almost lustful in a way. "That just made it even more fun. And torturing them... I didn't get to do it too often, but it was fun as well." She laughed to herself and looked up at Yukiro, watching for his reaction. "If that's too vulgar for you, just let me know and I may stop." 

@Yukiro

Violet looked up at him with a curious expression. "Thank.. you.
"And don't be pained thinking about what I've done. I truly enjoy it. And most of the time, the people I kill deserve it. Even the ones that don't deserve it are fun to kill most of the time. I always loved when they begged me not to kill them," she said. Her voice was soft and happy -- almost lustful in a way. It might have scared Yukiro more if he didn't know her to be the one who likes piggyback rides and ice cream. "That just made it even more fun. And torturing them... I didn't get to do it too often, but it was fun as well." Violet laughed and looked up at Yukiro, watching for his reaction. "If that's too vulgar for you, just let me know and I may stop." 
Yukiro looked down at her with a slightly cold expression. And booped her nose.
"I won't approve of that. But I won't condemn you for it," he said simply, "Even if I owe you ice cream." He gave her a soft smile. 
It was true that he was upset with her life choices. But her past wasn't going to make him abandon her. 

@Violet Smith

As Yukiro brought up ice cream once more, Violet's mood changed again. "Ah, yes! Ice cream!" She suddenly hoped out of his lap and stood up. "Right! I gotta complete this quest and then we can get ice cream. Come on. Let's hurry and get this done!" She offered her hand to help him up and then led the way towards another clearing. After a few minutes of walking, they approached an open grassy field where four boar pups were asleep. "Hm, if the pups are here, their mother must not be too far away. Would you mind looking for and taking out their mom while I take out the pups?" she asked Yukiro, looking up at him as she spoke. 

Without even waiting for an answer, she charged towards one of the boar pups, striking down with her blade. But the darn thing managed to wake up at the sounds of her footsteps approaching and moved out of the way at the last second. It then turned around and hit her in the side, knocking her on top of one of the other sleeping boar pups. The boar pup that she had landed on also rammed her off to the side, upset that it had been rudely awoken in such a manner. Now, all the boar pups were awake and calling for their mother. It wouldn't be long before she showed up. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 4 (put boar pup 1 by mistake)
Roll ID#: 128817
BD: 2 fail
CD: 3 fail
MD: 8 - 1 = 9 success

boar pup 5 attack (put boar pup 2 by accident)
Roll ID#: 128818
MD: 7 - 1 = 6 success

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 128819
MD: 6 - 1 = 5 fail

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 128820
MD: 4 fail

Violet: 80 - 2 = 78/80 HP | 8 - 2 = 6/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 5: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 6: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 7: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith

"Ah, yes! Ice cream!" Violet suddenly hopped out of Yukiro's lap and stood up. "Right! I gotta complete this quest and then we can get ice cream. Come on. Let's hurry and get this done!" 
She offered her hand to help him up, which Yukiro took (he mostly lifted himself though; the weight difference was too great). After a few minutes of walking, they approached an open grassy field where four more boar pups were asleep. "Hm, if the pups are here, their mother must not be too far away. Would you mind looking for and taking out their mom while I take out the pups?" 
Without waiting for an answer Violet charged towards the boar pups, but her running woke up her target so it could move out of the way at the last second. It then turned and hit her in the side, knocking her over and on top of one of the other sleeping boar pups. The boar pup that she had landed on also rammed her off to the side. 
Yukiro drew his sword. The mother boar wasn't here yet, so he could afford some relaxation. 
"Oi! Wanna make another bet?"

@Violet Smith

"Oi! Wanna make another bet?"

Violet looked over at Yukiro and grinned. "Sure. Name your terms," she said as her blade began to glow. Once again, she charged, aiming for the boar pup that she had attacked earlier. And once again, the quick animal dodged her attack. Violet cursed under her breath and looked back at Yukiro. "It seems like this may take a while, so make yourself comfy," she joked, a small smile on her lips. At least she still had a sense of humor during this long ordeal. 

A set of hooves could be heard charging at Violet from her left. The other three boar pups had created a little pack and were charging at her at full speed. She grinned and attempted to leap over all three, but the one at the end of the charge still managed to jab her in the butt with its small tusks. "Ouch!" Violet said as she landed, reaching back and rubbing her sore behind. I'll need to get someone to massage that out later, she thought to herself. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 4
Roll ID#: 128851
CD: 2 fail
MD: 3 fail

boar pup 5 attack
Roll ID#: 128852
MD: 2 fail

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 128854 (roll 128853 I forgot to input reason)

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 128855

Violet: 78 - 1 = 77/80 HP | 6+ 1 - 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 5: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 6: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 7: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith

"Sure. Name your terms," Violet said. Her blade began to glow a striking crimson as she charged the same boar pup that she had attacked earlier. The quick animal once again dodged her attack. "It seems like this may take a while, so make yourself comfy," she joked, a small smile on her lips. 
Yukiro watched quietly as one of the boar pups manged to spear Violet's rear end. Yeah, she was right, this might take quite a while. But if he laid down again she would just yell at him again, so Yukiro decided that he'd sit down with his sword drawn. He thrust the tip of his blade into the ground and sat down, resting his left arm on the sword's long cross guard. 
"Keep it up, you're doing great," he called sarcastically, "Though I recommend not trying to vault the things that are trying to stab you." 
Yukiro was, despite his position, listening very closely for the bigger boar to show up.

@Violet Smith

"Though I recommend not trying to vault the things that are trying to stab you." 

"Yeah, yeah," Violet replied sarcastically. "Also, you haven't named your terms still." 

She stepped forward while she waited for Yukiro to respond. Her blade began to glow once more, the red hue a nice compliment to the crimson hue of her eyes. She sprinted forward, her dagger held out in front of her. The boar pup that she was aiming for decided to charge as well. When they were about to clash, the boar pup dodged to the side quickly, avoiding Violet's blade and ramming her into the side. Two of the other boars decided to gang up on her, and both charged and hit her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She picked herself up, gasping for air, and said, "I-i'm alright." Her voice was shallow and lightly pained. It wasn't that the attack had done a lot of damage, it had just winded her severely. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 4
Roll ID#: 128916
CD: 9 (+2 energy)

boar pup 5 attack (hit button twice, so it rolled twice???)
Roll ID#: 128917

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 128919
MD: 8 - 1 = 7 success

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 128920
MD: 10 success

Violet: 77 - 3 = 74/80 HP | 5 + 2 - 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Violet activated another red sword art, charging the tiny boars. Unfortunately for her, the boar she was charging evaded her attack and rammed her in the side.
Yukiro snickered a bit. 
Two more boar pups crashed into Violet's stomach. She picked herself up, gasping for air, and said, "I-i'm alright." Her voice was shallow and lightly pained. 
Yukiro shot to her side, sword in hand. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked with a much more serious face than before. He glared down at the miniature boars with enough intensity to make them back off for the moment. "That last attack was pretty brutal. Do you need to take a break?" he offered his arm for support while he asked. It had been funny to watch Violet do this (she was making a fool of herself to be completely honest) until she looked like she'd been really hurt. 
He glared down at the boar pups with an icy gaze. "Should I take care of these for you?"

@Violet Smith

"Should I take care of these for you?"

Violet coughed into her arm, clearing her throat, and then stood up at her full height once more (though she still paled in comparison to Yukiro's height). She laughed a little at his response. "You're concerned." She smiled. It was a sad one though. "Don't go getting too attached to me now," she looked up at him, the soft smile still on her lips, a sadness in her eyes. "You never know what will happen in life or in this game." She turned back to the boars, rubbing her stomach lightly. "And don't worry. I'll beat them eventually. Just... I ask for your patience," she looked back up at him, a little embarrassed. 

She looked back at the boar pup she had been attacking. Her eyes focused on her target. Her body relaxed and then tensed, ready to go. With one push of her back foot against the ground, she launched herself into the air and came down on the boar pup. She dashed from one side to the next, stabbing into the beast's sides twice. As she leaped back, away from the boar pup's counterattack, she was hit in the back by one of the other boar pups. Man, these things just don't give up now, do they? she thought, rather annoyed. 

She looked back over to Yukiro and smiled. "See, I told you I'm alright." She chuckled a little bit. "And you still haven't given the terms of the bet." 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs boar pup 4
Roll ID#: 128927
BD: 6 SUCCESS!
CD: 3 fail

boar pup 5 attack
Roll ID#: 128928
MD: 9 hit

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 128929
MD: 5 fail

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 128930

Violet: 77 - 3 = 74/80 HP | 5 + 2 - 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 5 - (2 * 2) = 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Violet was smiling. But it was a sad smile. "You're concerned. Don't go getting too attached to me now," she said, looking up at him with the soft smile on her lips and a sadness in her eyes. "You never know what will happen in life or in this game." 
Yukiro blinked. Had she gone through something terrible? He was getting the sense she had. 
Violet turned away, rubbing her stomach. "And don't worry. I'll beat them eventually. Just... I ask for your patience," she looked back up at him, a little embarrassed. 

Yukiro stood in a bit of a daze while she darted forward and attacked the boars. His mind was still. 
"See, I told you I'm alright. And you still haven't given the terms of the bet." Violet called back, smiling. 
Yukiro snapped back to attention. "You never know what will happen! So you don't know that things won't turn out great!" he shouted.
Wait, what was he saying? He hadn't thought this through! "I'll get as attached as I want! And whoever finishes their thing last has to... um... do... something! For the other person!"

@Violet Smith

"You never know what will happen! So you don't know that things won't turn out great!"

Violet looked at him in surprise, her eyebrows raised. Another small smile came to her lips as she walked up to Yukiro and jumped up to pat his head. She kept doing short hops to keep adding pats. This went on for about 4 to 5 more pats. 

"I'll get as attached as I want! And whoever finishes their thing last has to... um... do... something! For the other person!"

She stopped the head pats as he said this and giggled. She got up close to him, practically touching him. "And what is that thing, hm?" she said, her voice quiet and gentle. Then as soon as the mood changed, it changed right back. She giggled some more and turned back to face the boar pups. "While I deal with them, think of what you want me to do to you." She had a small smirk on her face as she said it. 

Once again, she charged at the boar, her dagger gleaming in the sunlight. But -- again -- something had to interrupt her attack. This time, two of the boar pups charged her again and threw her up in the air with their two pairs of tusks combined. She went flying a few feet, but managed to tuck and roll when she landed, mitigating some of the damage. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 4
Roll ID#: 128936
BD: 5 fail
CD: 5 fail
MD: 5 fail

boar pup 5 attack
Roll ID#: 128937
MD: 2

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 128938

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 128939
MD: 9 success

Violet: 74 - 2 = 72/80 HP | 5 - 2 + 1 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Violet got close to Yukiro, practically touching him. The proximity made him blush a little. "And what is that thing, hm?" she said in a quiet, gentle voice.
Yukiro's mind went blank. "Uh... I, um..." 
Violet giggled turned back toward the boar pups. "While I deal with them, think of what you want me to do to you." She had a small smirk on her face as she said it. 
Yukiro was left dumbstruck. What just happened? Right, what was he asking her to do? I mean, what was the bet going to be?
Hmm... 
Meanwhile, Violet was sent flying by the force of two miniature boars. Right, I guess not everyone sees them as barely partway up their shin. Strange. 
Oh, right. The thing.
"The loser has to... um..." Yukiro though out loud. 
He wanted to say he just didn't have any ideas worth putting out there. No. He had no ideas. 
"Buy... no... has to... oh!"
"..."
"No, never mind..."

Maybe the loser should buy the the winner a... book? No, a... five course meal. No, neither of us have the funds for that. Maybe... No, I don't think I should risk anything that has to do with that...

@Violet Smith

Violet looked back over at Yukiro, hearing him fumble over his words about what to bet. She smiled, glad that she had caught him off guard. It was a bit fun. She decided to have a bit more fun. Slowly, she walked up to Yukiro as he muttered, "No, never mind...

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked, getting up on her tippy toes and pressing herself up against him, barely even reaching his chest. Man, why is he so tall? she thought to herself. 

Suddenly, she felt something hit her from behind and push her into Yukiro. She turned around just in time to lash out with her dagger and hit another boar pup straight in the face that was charging behind the first boar pup that had hit her. Bam! She heard the sound of her blade crack against the skull. Then the boar pup disentigrated into pixels. She quickly got down on one knee to check what the boar pup had dropped. "Dang it!" she cried out. "Still nothing." She hung her head and stood back up. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 4
Roll ID#: 128948
BD: 10 (+2 crit)
CD: 6 (+2 energy)

boar pup 5 attack
Roll ID#: 128949

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 128950

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 128951
MD: 4 - 1 = 3 fail

loot of boar pup 4
Roll ID#: 128952
LD: 4 fail

Violet: 72/80 HP | 4 - 1 + 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 1 - 4 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

0/3 tusks found

Edited by Violet Smith

Violet suddenly appeared in front of Yukiro, pressing her body up against his. Instantly going red Yukiro barely managed to not recoil away. "Cat got your tongue?" 
"Ah-- um-- I-- uh--" 
Violet was suddenly pressing even further into Yukiro, whose face turned a new shade of deep red. Violet turned and killed the boar pup that had caused her to fall into Yukiro. Yukiro failed to do more than stand in place and let his face burn with color. 
Violet quickly got down on one knee to check what the boar pup had dropped. "Dang it! Still nothing." She hung her head and stood back up. 
This time, when Violet stood up, Yukiro instinctively hopped away from her close proximity. "Oi oi oi oi oi," he said in rapid succession, "What was that just now!? What were you trying to do to me!?" His voice was a little more panicked than usual, and he was struggling to reign it in. And his face was still burning, possibly steaming red. 

@Violet Smith

"What was that just now!? What were you trying to do to me!?"

Violet giggled and said, "I was teasing you, silly. Are you sure you want to get so attached to me?" She turned back towards the fight, letting him think over her words. 

"Come here, you little pieces of bacon," she called to the boar pups, trying to get their attention. She succeeded in interesting two of them. Both began to charge her, one in front of the other. She decided to aim for the one in front. At the last second, she threw her dagger at the first one and leaped in the air out of the way of the charging mass. However, the other boar had already learned her tricks and was waiting for her to land. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she felt them lift off again as she was thrown into the air by the brute force of the animal. She managed to land on her butt a foot or so away. "Ouch! Jeez, at this rate, I might truly be flat if they keep dropping me down on it so hard." She rubbed her sore tush and walked back over to Yukiro for the moment that the boar pups had grown disinterested. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup5
Roll ID#: 128991
BD: 2
CD: 9 (+2 energy)
MD: 1 fail

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 128992
MD: 10 success

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 128993

Violet: 72 - 1 = 71/80 HP | 5 - 2 + 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 1 - 4 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Violet giggled. "I was teasing you, silly. Are you sure you want to get so attached to me?" 
Yukiro narrowed his eyes a bit. "... I think... so?"
But Violet was already going back into the fight. "Come here, you little pieces of bacon." eViolet charged the boars and seemed to nearly succeed in killing one. But she was inevitably thrown into the air by the small animals. "Ouch! Jeez, at this rate, I might truly be flat if they keep dropping me down on it so hard." She walked back over to Yukiro shortly afterwards. 
Meanwhile, Yukiro had been thinking. Should he really get close to someone? Should he keep his distance? This wasn't something he'd ever really considered. Generally he just let relationships take their course, but... Maybe this time... 
Yukiro looked up at Violet as she approached. 
"... Yes, I think I do," he said plainly, "And whoever loses has to tell the winner a secret. Of the winners choice."

@Violet Smith