[F01-PP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Let's Have some More Fun

Violet was so busy getting smacked around by the tiny boars at this point that she didn't had time to notice what was going on at the other side of the field with Yukiro and the other boars. She did her best to try and throw her dagger as the two boar pups passed by, attempting to strike at least one of them. However, she again missed horribly, her dagger digging into the ground about 10 feet in front of her, far away from either of the boar pups. She sighed and slowly walked over to pick up her dagger, taking a hit from each boar pup. She faintly noticed their attacks at this point. "I wish they would die easier," she said, her voice heavy with a depressed tone. She was about to turn to check on Yukiro when one of the boar pups hit her straight in the chest, knocking her backwards into the grassy field. At least her landing had been padded by the light, fluffy waves of green. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 1
Roll ID#: 128440
BD: 3
CD: 9 (+2 energy)
MD: 9 success

boar pup 3 attack
Roll ID#: 128442
MD: 8

Violet: 75 - 2 = 73/80 HP |  4 + 2 - 2 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup1: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 2: 0/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 3: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Violet Smith
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Boar: HP 10 Dmg: 3
ID# 128460 | BD: 5 MD: 5 (8-3)
ID# 128461 | BD: 6 MD: 10
Yukiro: HP 198/200 (-2) | EN 8/20 (-6)
Boar 1: HP 10/10 
Boar 2: HP 10/10 (-14)

Yukiro was struggling to stop these boars. Why? They were just boars! Just big hairy pigs with sharp teeth! These things weren't stronger than him! 
These feral pigs can't be stronger than me! They won't! I won't let them! Not for a second!
Yukiro had to fight the urge to cry out as he dug his heels into the grounds and forced the boars to a stop. 
 "I wish they would die easier," Violet's voice came clear but sad over the sound of the oar's  tusks on Yukiro's sword. 
"Yeah, I-- urgh-- They do tend to be a difficult bunch," he called back, masking the strain in his voice. One of the furry feral pigs skidded past his sword and charged around Yukiro. He spun around, releasing the other boar to crash directly into his back. His sword whirled around and ripped through the first boar's body, causing it to shatter into pieces. 
"Hey, if you want, I can try to make you a better knife later," he said, trying to take Violet's mind off of the depressing situation around her, "One that'll make it easier to hit things. Or one that does more damage might be nice!"

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet sighed and raised her blade once more. "Please hit," she whispered as she charged forward. This time, she aimed her attack in front of the boar in preparation for its speed. Slash! She sliced into its skull and killed it. "Yes!" she yelled, pumping her left fist in the air. "Look, Yukiro! I finally got one!" She did a short little celebratory dance and then looked back at the third boar. It attempted to charge her, but she just leaped over the attack. Her spirits were back up once more. 

"Hey, if you want, I can try to make you a better knife later," 

Violet smiled and said, "That would be awesome!" And then after a few more moments, she managed to squeeze out another thank you. It was getting a little bit easier for her to mutter the phrase. She still did not like to say it, but she was getting less hateful of it. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 1
Roll ID#: 128515
BD: 9 <- kill boar 1, so no MD
CD: 7 (+2 energy)

boar pup 3
Roll ID#: 128516
MD: 2 fail

loot of Boar pup 3
Roll ID#: 128518
LD: 8 fail

Violet: 73/80 HP |  4 - 1 + 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup1: 1 - 2 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 128527 | BD: 5 MD: 5
Yukiro: HP 200/200 (+5) | EN 7/20 (+1-2)
Regen turn 1

"Yes! Look, Yukiro! I finally got one!" Violet dried excitedly. Yukiro glanced back from his own quarry as she did a small dance. 
Yukiro gave her a big smile (even though she wasn't looking). "Wow! Good job! You're starting to get the hang of it!" 
It was truly gladdening to see her spirits back up once more. 
"That would be awesome!" Violet replied to Yukiro's offer. She only barely managed to say 'thank you' again, but that was clear growth. Her success was putting Yukiro in a better mood. 
Now then. I should finish up here so I can watch her finally get that last one. 
It was a little difficult though. His sword was in a lock against the horribly hairy feral pig's terrible tusks. He couldn't get a hit at it without announcing the battle to Violet.
Though maybe now that she was starting to slip out of her funk that would be okay...

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet smiled at Yukiro's praise. She was feeling a bit better -- a little less depressy spaghetti. Next, she began to follow the third boar pup, circling around it slowly. At the last second, she charged towards the boar pup, but it managed to evade her once more. "Stupid thing," she said, kicking the dirt in frustration. Finally, she turned around and realized that Yukiro had been fighting boars some time. 

"Wah?! How did I not notice you were fighting behind me?" she asked in disbelief and slight annoyance at herself. He must have either been really quiet or she must have been really out of it. Probably a mix of both. She decided that if she killed her boar before he killed his, she would help him out. Then she had an idea. 

"Hey, whoever finishes their boar last owes the other one an ice cream!" she called as she charged back towards her own boar. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 3
Roll ID#: 128530
BD: 4 fail
CD: 3 
MD: 5 fail

Violet: 73/80 HP | 5 + 1 - 2 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup1: 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 128546 | BD: 2 MD: 7
Yukiro: HP 200/200 (+5) | EN 7/20 (+1-2)
Regen turn 1

"Wah?! How did I not notice you were fighting behind me?" came a disbelieving voice. Ah, Violet must have noticed Yukiro's fight with the boar.
"Sorry, I didn't want to disturb your fight. Sorry for interru--"
"Hey, whoever finishes their boar last owes the other one an ice cream!" 
What?
Did she just... challenge him? 

Yukiro generally tried to be a generous person. But he did enjoy a good challenge. And... he was suddenly craving something sweet.
Yukiro gave a wild grin and turned back to his boar. "You're on!" 
He tried to throw the boar to the side using his sword, but his sword just skidded off the boar's tusks, allowing the boar to do what it does best.
Ram Yukiro's face with it's face. More specifically, knock Yukiro over by head butting him in the head, ensuring to step on his gut as it trotted past him.
"... Ow."

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet grinned, excited and hoping that she would win that sweet, sweet ice cream. First step to winning though, was that she had to kill the boar pup. And from how things went with the first boar pup, it seemed the odds were not in her favor. She took a deep breath and prepared herself for the boar to attack. She saw the beast huff and flare its nostrils. The next second, it was right in front of her. It had moved too quick for her to even see it. At the last second, she attempted to parry, but to no avail. She was thrown across the field and into the back of Yukiro. "Ow." It turned out that the little piggie had some strength behind its soft-looking exterior. 

She quickly got back up and prepared herself for another assault, rubbing her posterior as she did so. She had hit the ground quite hard after flying into Yukiro, and she knew she would be sore later. She smiled to herself. Maybe the winner would get a back massage or something as well. "Hey, Yukiro," she said, her back turned to him. "How about the winner gets a back massage, too?" she suggested mischievously. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

BD: 5 fail
CD: 10 (+2 energy)
MD: 10 (+2 crit)

Violet: 73 - 1 = 72/80 HP | 4 - 2 + 2 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith

Yukiro was just getting ready to attack the boar when he felt Violet crash into his back, knocking him over.
"Ow." 
"Are you alright?" 
Violet responded by quickly getting back up. Yukiro nodded and turned his back to hers. It looked like she'd taken quite the fall...
"Hey, Yukiro. How about the winner gets a back massage, too?" Violet suggested mischievously. 
Yukiro blinked. Was she was raising the bet? Interesting. 
"I didn't realize we were upping the anti. I'll take you on there. I'll even give you a free shot at winning," he said confidently. He thrust the tip of his sword into the ground, making a wall for his boar to ram into. "Better hurry though. I won't wait very long!" With that Yukiro jumped forward, using the grounded sword to propel himself into the boar, and kicked the beast away from him. 
"I'd offer something more, but I don't feel like rubbing your feet would be a nice way to spend my afternoon." 
Running out of things to say can have unintended consequences. Don't be like Yukiro. Don't run out of things to say.

@Violet Smith

"Better hurry though. I won't wait very long!"

To this, Violet smartly replied, "No, you won't have to wait long at all as I'm about to kill my beast in two shots." She laughed and dashed at astonishing speeds towards the boar pup, taking it by surprise. She was enjoying this now that she was starting to get some hits. Her blade cut twice into the hide of the boar pup, causing it to falter in its movements. It was so weakened, that it didn't even try to attack back. It just ran a few feet away, trying to escape its attacker. 

"I'd offer something more, but I don't feel like rubbing your feet would be a nice way to spend my afternoon." 

Violet huffed. "Like you'd even get the honor of rubbing my feet," she scoffed, half joking, half not. She then turned back to look at Yukiro, watching to see if he was going to hit his beast or not. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 128664
BD: 6 success
DMG dealt: 2 * 2 = 4
CD: 2 fail
MD: 1 super fail

Violet: 72/80 HP | 4 - 2 + 1 = 3/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 3: 5 - 4 = 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 128669 | BD: 3 MD: 4
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN 7/20 (+1-2)
Regen turn 3

"No, you won't have to wait long at all as I'm about to kill my beast in two shots." Violet laughed and darted off. Yukiro turned to watch what would happen. Her blade cut into the boar pup's flank. Violet then turned back to look at Yukiro. 
Oh, right. It was his turn to do something cool. 
Except, now that he actually looked at it, he was in a precarious position. His sword was the only thing preventing the boar from slamming into him, and his sword was also his only way to damage the boar. This was a real deadlock. He needed a plan. 
No, no time to think. Violet was waiting for something. 
It was about time he delivered. 
Drawing his blade Yukiro pushed up, off the ground, and flipped over the boar. 
Holy crap I can do flips here. 

Yukiro forgot to strike the boar while he could.

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet laughed as Yukiro forgot to strike down at the beast. "Ha, it seems like I'm going to win then," she said confidently as she charged towards the last boar pup, striking it head on and stabbing it through its skull. The beast burst into pixels around Violet, blowing her hair back from around her face. As she bent down to collect its loot, she realized that it hadn't dropped any. "Ugh, this is so frustrating!" she yelled as she walked over to Yukiro and watched him fight his beast. 

"Hurry up quickly so I can get that back massage," she said, the thought cheering her back up. She laid down in the grass on her stomach, relaxing. "Here, I'll lay down in preparation for you." She blushed as she realized how that had sounded. "I didn't mean it that way!" she said as she hid her face in her folded arms. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 3
Roll ID#: 128681
BD: 7 success
CD: 10 (+2 energy)
MD: negated due to death

loot of boar pup 3
Roll ID#: 128684
LD: 8 fail

Violet: 72/80 HP | 3 - 1 + 2 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 3: 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 128685 | BD: 1 MD: 1
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN 6/20 (+1-2)

"Ha, it seems like I'm going to win then." 
Ack! I forgot to kill it!
Yukiro whirled around, his sword whistling through the air as he tried to slice through the boar. Which he failed to do. The boar trotted forwards and Yukiro... well, Yukiro missed. 
"Hurry up quickly so I can get that back massage," Violet called, "Here, I'll lay down in preparation for you." 
"Are you sure you wanna do that?" Yukiro asked, thinking that he might be failing to kill this feral pig for longer than he'd like to admit. 
For some reason, Violet blushed.
 "I didn't mean it that way!" She hid her face in her folded arms. 
What else would you mean? Yukiro thought as he slipped and fell face first next to her. 
"Oww... Oh. Hey there. Comfy?"
Before waiting for a response Yukiro quickly pushed himself back up. The boar was looking at Yukiro over it's shoulder. 
Don't get so confident, you pre-bacon. I will eat you, don't try me. 
"I'll be with you in a second, I promise. Give or take."

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet sighed and got up. "Even as a higher level than me, it seems like you still need my help to take one animal down," she teased. She stepped in front of Yukiro and readied her blade, crouching down as she did so. She dashed forward and jumped over the beast, throwing her dagger down as she was above it. However, the boar managed to dodge out of the way of her blade in the nick of time. Violet landed and walked back to pick up her dagger. 

"Hm, we should make up a prize for whoever kills it," she said thoughtfully. After a few moments of thinking, she said, "I know! Whoever kills it owes the other person a piggy back ride back to town." She giggled, believing that she was definitely going to win this bet as well. She stepped back and allowed Yukiro to take his shot at the beast. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar 1
Roll ID#: 128689
BD: 5 (fail)
CD: 4 fail

Violet: 72/80 HP | 4 + 1 - 2 = 3/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
Yukiro: 
HP 200/200 | EN 6/20 (+1-2)

vs. 

Boar 1: HP 10/10 | DMG 3

Spoiler
  • x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 128693 | BD: 6 MD: 4
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN 6/20 (+1-2)
Boar 1: HP 3/10 (-7) {Hate: Yukiro 1 // Violet 0}

Yukiro heard Violet sigh and get up. "Even as a higher level than me, it seems like you still need my help to take one animal down," she teased as she stepped in front of Yukiro. 
"Oi, hang on--"
She dashed forward, jumped over the boar, and threw her dagger at it. Te boar dodged the flying blade. 
"Hm, we should make up a prize for whoever kills it," Violet said thoughtfully.
Yukiro blinked at her. "What? No, we don't need to do tha--" 
"I know! Whoever kills it owes the other person a piggy back ride back to town." She giggled at her suggestion.
Hey... Is she making fun of me? Is she so confident that she'll win that she'd suggest this? 
Yukiro smiled at the ground. No way he was going to make her carry him. Not even for a second. 
Yukiro stepped forward and slashed his sword though the beast's body. It's HP dropped to only a tiny bit of red being in the bar. 
"Oop. I missed my mark. Looks like you have a chance."

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Luckily for Violet, he hadn't hit a critical shot. She really did not want to try giving the 6 foot 7 man a ride on her tiny frame. She breathed in deeply and focused. Again, she charged at full speed towards the boar, not even giving it a chance to dodge. Her blade glowed red as her enchantment and sword art worked together. She plunged the blade into the side of the boar twice, the last one hitting deeper than the first. She was breathing heavily as the boar dropped to the floor, exploding into pixels. She turned around, a smug look on her face. "Seems like I win all of the awards." She then walked over to a tree and lay down on her stomach, her arms folded beneath her head. 

She looked over at Yukiro expectantly. "Well, come over here and give me that sweet, sweet back massage." 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar 1
Roll ID#: 128705
BD: 9 (+1 crit)
DMG dealt: (2 + 1) * 2 = 6 DMG + 12 BLEED = 18 DMG

[H: 0]Violet: 72/80 HP | 4 + 1 - 2 = 3/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED (1/2) | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[H: 1]Yukiro: 
HP 200/200 | EN 6/20 (+1-2)

vs. 

Boar 1: HP 3 - 18 = 0/10 | DMG 3

Edited by Violet Smith

Violet began to breath deeply. Looks like Yukiro was right; this would be the final attack. Violet charged at the boar, her blade glowing red as a sword art activated. Her dagger pierced the boar's side twice in rapid succession and the boar died shortly afterwards.
Violet turned around with a smug look on her face. "Seems like I win all of the awards," she said, walking over to a tree and laying down on her stomach. She rested her head on her folded arms. "Well, come over here and give me that sweet, sweet back massage.
Right, he actually had to do that. Yukiro sighed and kneeled down at Violet's side. 
Only one question remained. 
How do you actually give a back massage? 
After a long period of hesitation Yukiro slowly put his hands on Violet's back and began to massage (or, what he hoped was right). 
"Uhm, am I doing it right?"

@Violet Smith

Violet sighed and sat back up. "Lay down," she commanded him. After he laid down, she straddled his back, sitting on the lower portion. Next, she dug her fingers into the muscles in his back. Not too hard, but not too soft either. She worked her way down from his shoulders, down his sides, and down to the lower end of his back around his tailbone. Her hands were firm yet gentle, a surprising carefulness added to them that was unusual for the woman. Next, she made her hands into fists and rolled the fists down his back, digging in lightly into the tense muscles on his back. After a few minutes of massaging his back with her hands, she got off of him and said, "Okay. Now it's your turn. Let's see how you do." 

She laid down in front of him once more, preparing herself for what could be a less than mediocre massage. 

@Yukiro

Yukiro was in shock. Not only did Violet just give him (or force him to take, depending on how you look at it) a massage, but it had been incredible. 
Now she was laying on front of him again. All he had to do was replicate that exactly. 
No pressure.
Yukiro did his best to replicate Violet's exemplary technique: 
Dig my fingers into the muscles. Careful not to be too hard or too soft. Start at the shoulders, then go down the sides and to the lower portion. 
He was excruciatingly careful around her tailbone. 
Yukiro was trying very ard not to put too much strength into his touch. He didn't want to hurt Violet.
Now, roll my fists gently down her back to relieve tension. 
It was a long, excruciatingly tense project for Yukiro, and he was terrified he'd done something horribly wrong. Finally, he moved to Violet's side.
"S-so, um... How was it?"

@Violet Smith

"S-so, um... How was it?"

Violet looked over at him. "Get back on top of me, and do it harder this time. Don't worry, you won't hurt me." She laughed. "I've taken many a beating, and a hard massage is nothing compared to that." She put her head down on her arms, her face pointed towards the grass and waited for him to begin again. "Oh, and go ahead and go lower down. Don't worry about being too hard on my lower back. That's where most of the tension builds up." 

As a fighter in the real world, she had to learn how to massage out kinks in muscles and how to treat sore muscles and basic injuries. It turned out that constantly having to fight for your life taught you a thing or two besides how to hurt and kill. She smirked at the irony. She just hoped he could get it right this time. 

@Yukiro

Violet looked up at Yukiro. "Get back on top of me, and do it harder this time. Don't worry, you won't hurt me," she laughed. "I've taken many a beating, and a hard massage is nothing compared to that." 
She put her head back down. Yukiro was about to get back on when; 
"Oh, and go ahead and go lower down. Don't worry about being too hard on my lower back. That's where most of the tension builds up." 
Yukiro went a little red. That... was not why I was avoiding the area. 
But he couldn't back out now. Yukiro repeated the entire process, but with less restraint. He still tried very hard not to hurt Violet, but more pressure was added. And he did more of her lower back-- albeit very, very hesitantly. 
After, once again, finishing Violet's massage, Yukiro got off her. 
"How... how about now?"

@Violet Smith