[F01-PP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Let's Have some More Fun

"And whoever loses has to tell the winner a secret. Of the winners choice."

Violet's eyes lit up when she heard this. "Ooo, secrets! I love them." She turned back to the fight, saying, "Well, I hope you're thinking of a secret to tell me while I kick these little boars' butts." She quickly dashed back over to the little pigs. "Come to mama," she said, her dagger glowing once more. 

She set her targets on the smallest one of the group. Quickly, she dashed from left to right, circling around it in seemingly random patterns. She stabbed the boar pup in its side twice, and leaped back to avoid its attack. At the last moment, she saw one of the other boar pups charge at her legs. She tried to use her dagger to block the tusks of the beast, but it dodged under her blade and hit Violet in the shin. "Ow." She kicked it away, sending it rolling but doing no damage to it. 

To Yukiro, she asked, "Did you figure out what you're going to tell me yet?" She had a smug grin on her face. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Round accel vs. boar pup 5
Roll ID#: 129008
BD: 7 success
CD: 2 fail
MD: 6 - 1 = 5 fail

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 129009
MD: 3 fail

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 129010
MD: 7 - 1 = 6 success

Violet: 71 - 1 = 70/80 HP | 5 - 2 + 1 =4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 1 - 4 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 5: 5 - (2 * 2) = 1/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 6: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 7: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Boar: HP 14 Dmg 5
ID# 129013 | BD: 1 MD: 5
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 18/20 (-2)
Boar: HP 14/14

Violet's eyes lit up when she heard this. "Ooo, secrets! I love them. Well, I hope you're thinking of a secret to tell me while I kick these little boars' butts." She didn't wait for a response before dashing off. 
Yukiro heard a louder snort behind him. Ah, this was his part. The big boar. He turned to see a boar that was even larger than he'd anticipated. 
Hah. No matter. This would be nothing. 
Violet called him from the group of smaller boars. "Did you figure out what you're going to tell me yet?" 
Yukiro looked over his shoulder at her. "What makes you think I'll be telling you anything?" he replied, a smile on his face. The boar in front of him rammed into his gut. 
Yukiro looked down at it and blinked. "Eh? Was that all?" His voice was clearly disappointed. "Please, put up more of a fight if you're going to face me." 
Yukiro redrew his sword, a suddenly hot aura surrounding him. 

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet watched as the mother boar finally made her appearance, crashing into the field and charging straight towards Yukiro. 

"What makes you think I'll be telling you anything?"

Immediately, after he said this, the mother boar hit him. Violet pointed at the beast. "That's what makes me think so." She quickly turned and dashed away from the larger boar, not wanting to get it aggroed on her. 

She frowned as she turned towards her enemies. She didn't want to lose this bet as she didn't like telling her secrets. She had many to keep, and some of them could be used against her if someone wanted to. She shook her head clear of these thoughts and focused on her enemies. She targeted the smaller boar pup once more. She dashed and charged towards it, making sure it couldn't tell what direction she was going next. As she plunged her blade into it, the blade began to glow a deep red, and the wound was opened once more after she pulled her blade out. The boar pup dropped to the ground, bursting into pixels. She grinned and bent down, picking up the boar pup tusk it had dropped. "Finally," she said to herself. 

Then she turned around and checked how Yukiro was doing, saying, "You better hurry up. I only have two more to go." 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 5
Roll ID#: 129014
BD: 10 (+2 crit)
CD: 9 (+2 energy)
MD: none. beast is dead. 

boar pup 6 attack
Roll ID#: 129015
MD: 9 - 1 = 8 success

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 129016
MD: 10 - 1 = 9 success

loot of boar pup 5
Roll ID#: 129017
LD: 18 success!

Violet: 70 - 2 = 68/80 HP | 4 - 1 + 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 5: 1 - 4 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

1/3 boar pup tusks found!

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

Boar: HP 14 Dmg 5
ID# 129018 | BD: 7 MD: 2
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 18/20 
Boar: HP 0/14 (-14 (7*2))

Yukiro looked down at the boar, which was backing away. Apparently even bestial mobs felt fear when confronted by something that was truly above their level. 
Smiling a bit, he rested his sword on his shoulder. Violet said something behind him, he didn't quite hear it. 
No matter. 
This was over anyway. 
In one swift stroke Yukiro cleaved the boar in two, shattering it instantly. 
That was underwhelming. 
Yukiro turned and walked back down towards Violet, once again resting his blade on his shoulder. Oh. It seemed that she'd managed to slay one of the boar pups. 
"Sorry, I missed what you said. Would you mind repeating it?" he called out casually. He lifted his sword off his shoulder and let it cleave into the ground so he could lean on it. "Oh, I'm done by the way."
He waved a bit, a lazy smile on his face. 
Oh, right, he had to kill some boar pups for the quest. He'd have to do that pretty soon. 

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

"Oh, I'm done by the way."

Violet growned. "Oh, come on. That's so unfair. It was so underleveled compared to you." She sighed and said, "Okay, shoot your question while I deal with these annoying fuzzballs." Turning back to the two boar pups that were left, she activated her sword art for the millionth time in this battle. Hopefully this time it would hit. 

Once again she charged... and then missed. The quick nibblet had managed to evade her sharp blade once more. And then, of course, its little sibling had to come and ram her in the back of the leg when she was least expecting it.That hit had managed to make one of her legs give way, causing her to fall. She grunted as she fell onto one knee. The creator of this game just made these things to spite new playersshe thought to herself as she picked herself back up. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 6
Roll ID#: 129021
BD: 4 fail
CD: 2 fail 
MD: 2 fail

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 129022
MD: 7 - 1 = 6

Violet: 68/80 HP | 5 - 2 + 1 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

Boar Pup: HP 5 Dmg 3
ID# 129023 | BD: 1 MD: 2
ID# 129024 | BD: 9 MD: 4
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 13/20 (+1-6)
Boar Pup 1: HP 5/5
Boar Pup 2: HP 0/5 (6*2= 12 dmg)
ID# 129025 | LD: 17
1/3 Boar pup tusks

"Oh, come on. That's so unfair. It was so under leveled compared to you." Violet complained, "Okay, shoot your question while I deal with these annoying fuzzballs." 
Yukiro thought a moment before replying. 

"I think I'm going to save my question for later," he declared, looking around for more boar pups, "No need to have a lengthy discussion while you're in the middle of combat. Besides, something may come up that makes me change my question."
As he finished speaking he noticed two more boar pups a little ways off. He could take care of those while Violet was fighting these ones. 
He walked over to the new group of small enemies and made a quick swipe at one of the tiny boars. It shattered and dropped a small tusk. Good, only two to go now. 
"Hey, what are you doing after this?" Yukiro called back to Violet. 
Oh, wait a second. I'm buying her ice cream. 
"Never mind!"
The second little boar started to toddle away. Yukiro took a lazy swing at it, but missed. 
Hm. Better fix that.

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Besides, something may come up that makes me change my question."

She groaned. "Awe come on, that's not fair!" But she let him have his way. 

"Hey, what are you doing after this?"

Violet was about to respond with asking if he forgot about the ice cream when he corrected himself. She smiled and shook her head. Man, he really has some stunning memory, she joked to herself. 

"I can't believe you forgot about the ice cream," she said casually as she raced towards the boar pup in front of her, dashing around it and stabbing it in its sides. "It's my favorite food ever!" she called before she got hit in the side by another running boar. She got up and dusted herself off, continuing to speak. "I mean one of my favorites. I have many." She smiled, in a better move now that she was landing more hits. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 6
Roll ID#: 129026
BD: 7 success!
CD: 4 fail
MD: 5 - 1 = 4 fail

boar pup 7 attack
roll ID#: 129027
MD: 9 - 1 = 8 success

Violet: 68 - 1 = 67/80 HP | 4 - 2 + 1 = 3/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 6: 5 - (2*2) = 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

Boar Pup: HP 5 Dmg 3
ID# 129029 | BD 2 MD: 2
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 12/20 (+1-2)
Boar Pup 1: HP 5/5

"I can't believe you forgot about the ice cream, It's my favorite food ever!" Violet called out. Something briefly interrupted her before she continued. "I mean one of my favorites. I have many." 
Yukiro nodded, not looking in her direction. "I believe it. I have many favorites myself," he commented, watching the boar pup toddle further away. "And cut me some slack, I remembered. I just remembered after I forgot." 
Yukiro turned around to look at Violet's progress. It looked like she'd wounded one of the pups she was facing. Good for her. Yukiro glanced back at his own boar pup. It could wait, he supposed. It wasn't getting very far anyway.
Yukiro walked back to where Violet was. She looked like she was in a better mood, and her HP bar hadn't gotten very low. Looked like there was nothing to worry about. 
And so he walked back to where his boar pup was still waddling off. He could take his time... Maybe.

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

"I just remembered after I forgot." 

Violet joked around some more, saying, "That seems a little counter-intuitive, doesn't it?" She laughed and ran at the boar she had just attacked. However, this time the beast decided to stand up for itself. It met Violet's blade with its tusks. "Oh, so you think you're all tough now?" She pushed it back with brute strength only to have it come back and clash against her dagger once more. Man, this thing is really dead set on getting me, she thought to herself. The slippery tusks of the beast managed to slide off her blade and strike her in the sensitive part of her inner thigh. She went down, clutching the area. Luckily, it only stung a little bit. She checked to see if the boar pup had even broken skin. When she saw that it hadn't, she let out a sigh of relief and stood back up, stretching out the leg that had been hit. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 6
Roll ID#: 129030
BD: 3 fail
CD: 12 (+2 energy)
MD: 8 - 1= 7 success

boar pup 7 attack
Roll ID#: 129031

Violet: 67/80 HP | 3/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 6: 5 - (2*2) = 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 129032 | BD: 8 MD: 5
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 12/20 (+1-1)
Boar Pup 1: HP 0/5 (-7)
ID# 129033 | LD: 6
1/3 Boar pup tusks

Yukiro glanced around. No more boar pups in sight. He supposed that the only thing to do for now was kill this one. 
Yukiro casually sliced at the small boar's body, shattering it. He waited for a drop window. Nothing. Guess he wasn't as lucky this time. Turning back to where Violet was Yukiro strolled closer and took a seat nearby, watching the show of Violet facing the boar pups. She had her dagger locked with one of the boar's tusks. The boar managed to slide it's tusks under Violet's dagger and ram her leg. When Violet collapsed Yukiro shot to his feet.
"Hey! Are you alright? Need some help?" he offered, hand ready to draw his sword. His blade crept out of it's sheath, only barely, seeming to suck in the light around it. His leg was ready to send him flying towards the scene. 
As Violet got up, Yukiro's mind relaxed. But his stance didn't relax even a tiny bit.

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

"Hey! Are you alright? Need some help?"

Violet smiled and looked over at Yukiro. "I'm fine. Don't worry. The pain is quite nice," she said as she turned back towards the boars. "It just pisses me off more and gives me more energy." The boars backed away. Something about the look on the woman's face told them to run. And run they did, Violet following close behind. "Hi, little piggy," Violet said, grinning as she plunged her blade into the spine of the boar. It burst into pieces around her, the blue glow of the pixels contrasting with the crimson of her eyes. 

She looked down. No. Loot. This only enraged her further. She glared over at the last boar pup, which began to back away slowly. Then it turned tail and ran at full speed. "Not so fast!" she yelled as she chased after it. She wanted to get those darn materials as quick as she could. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 6
Roll ID#: 129038
BD: 10 (+2 crit)
CD: 10 (+2 energy)

basic attack vs. boar pup 7
Roll ID#: 129039
MD: 1 fail

loot of boar pup 6 
Roll ID#: 129040
LD: 2 fail

Violet: 67/80 HP | 3 - 1 + 2 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 6: 1 - 4 - 12 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 129045 | BD: 6 MD: 4 (7-3)
ID# 129046 | BD: 3 MD: 4 (7-3)
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 6/20 (-6)
Boar Pup 3: HP 5/5 (-14)
Boar Pup 4: HP 5/5
ID# 129047 | LD: 17 

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks found

Violet smiled and looked over at Yukiro. "I'm fine. Don't worry. The pain is quite nice. It just pisses me off more and gives me more energy." 
... That's not what pain is supposed to do... 
For some reason the boar's started to run away from Violet. And Violet caught up fast. Violet stabbed one of the boars. It died. 
I guess she doesn't need my help. Yukiro decided, standing up. Guess it was time to go finish getting those materials. 
Yukiro wandered a ways off before finding another pair of boar pups. 
No need for any fancy theatrics. Yukiro simply raised his sword and slew one of them. The other began to run. Yukiro didn't bother chasing it yet, he could catch up any time he wanted. Instead he glanced back to see if Violet was still doing okay. 
... She seemed to be alright. Murderously stabbing at things, but alright. 
Now, back to this little feral pig for now. He didn't want Violet to climb him for being slow.

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet charged towards the boar pup, stabbing it right in its rear end, which only pissed the beast off. Instead of continuing to run, it turned around and speared Violet in the gut. Luckily, her armor was thick enough to stop the blow. In anger, she kicked the boar into a tree, though it did no damage. Now, her eyes were full of rage. "That hurt," she growled under her breath. A malevolent grin spread across her lips, causing the boar to flee out of fear once more. "Come here, little piggy," she growled, dashing off quickly after it. She had murder in her eyes. It appeared as though that was the final straw for today. She had gotten hit in the gut more than once, which was one too many starting out. As she chased after the boar, she played with it. It would dash one way. She would dash in front of it, blocking it from going further, so it would run the other way. She kept repeating the process, having quite a bit of fun. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 7
Roll ID#: 129050
BD: 6 success
CD: 8 success
MD: 10 success

Violet: 67 - 1 = 66/80 HP | 4 - 2 + 2 = 4/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 129051 | BD: 1 MD: 1
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 6/20 
Boar Pup 4: HP 5/5

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks found

Yukiro walked at a casual pace, catching up to the boar pup. 
And then he turned around and left it. Because he felt like it. 
Instead he walked halfway to watch what Violet was doing. 
Violet was... being stabbed in the gut by a pig.
You turn your back for one minute and... this! 

She got up and kicked the boar, which flew into a tree. Nice. And then she started chasing the little pig. And got in it's way... And again... and again... 
Was she playing a game!? All that talk of 'finishing faster' and ice cream and she was playing games!? Well why couldn't Yukiro play games!?
... Cause Yukiro didn't play games. What a depressing child. 

Instead Yukiro turned back to the boar pup he'd left earlier and started to walk towards it. He'd overtake it soon enough; it was a stumbling wreck. 
Yukiro let his sword's blade drag on the ground as he approached the tiny feral pig.

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet glanced over, watching Yukiro slowly walk towards his prey. Awe, no fun, she thought as she continued to chase her boar around. At this rate, she had a higher chance of giving it a heart attack than at actually hitting it with her blade. As she stopped and made it dodge again, she attempted to throw her dagger at it, but the quick beast managed to duck under right where she had thrown it. The blade took a few hair off of the pig's hide, but that was about it. She cursed as she picked up the dagger, standing back up and watching her prey run around in circles -- even though she wasn't chasing it still. After a couple more seconds of running around, the boar pup realized that it was no longer in eminent danger and decided to stop running. It turned towards Violet and decided to give a last ditch effort of bravery, running straight at her shin. Violet didn't even have to move out of the way. She just lifted her leg and let it run under her. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 129062
BD: 2 fail
CD: 3 fail
MD: 5 - 1 = 4 fail

Violet: 66/80 HP | 4 - 2 + 1 = 3/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 129063 | BD: 7 MD: 1
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 6/20 (+1-1)
Boar Pup 4: HP 0/5 (-7)
ID# 129064 | LD: 2 
2/3 Boar Pup Tusks found

Skr skr skr skr skr... 
The sound of Yukiro's dragging sword echoed through the entirety of the plains. The grinding might have concerned Yukiro in any other situation, but this time he was so bored that he did it just to entertain himself. He caught up to the tiny, hairy, feral pig quickly and without any struggle. Once again, there were no theatrics in his attack. Yukiro simply raised his sword and thrust the tip into the tiny boar's body. It writhed for a moment before dying and exploding into a thousand pixels. Give or take some pixels. 
It didn't drop anything, much to Yukiro's annoyance. Deciding that there was no point in continuing to stay here (there were no more boar pups to fight) he turned and walked slowly back to where Violet was fighting. He dragged his sword the whole way, this time just because he didn't want to re sheath it. 
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet turned towards a strange noise she had heard coming from Yukiro's direction. Was that scraping that she had heard? Finally her eyes focused in on Yukiro dragged his sword very depressed-like through the dirt. Ah, I see this quest is tiring him out as much as it is for meShe decided she would try to kill off this last boar pup as soon as she could so that they could relax for a little while. However, as she turned to look back at the boar pup, it was suddenly in her face. It had managed to use all of its energy to jump and hit her straight in the face. She stumbled and clutched at her nose. "I think it broke my nose!" she yelled, her voice nasally and blocked by her hand. Out of pure fury, she used her sword art and cut one of the boar's legs off. It hobbled away on its now stump leg. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 129071
BD: 8 success
CD: 5 fail
MD: 9 success

Violet: 66 - 1 = 65/80 HP | 3 - 2 + 1 = 2/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 7: 5 - (2*2) = 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Yukiro had been watching Violet's clash with the boar pup from afar. Nothing seemed terribly out of place until he saw the tiny boar jump and ram Violet in the face. Yukiro instinctively lifted his sword and sped up a bit. Violet stumbled holding her face. 
"I think it broke my nose!" she yelled, her voice nasally and blocked by her hand.
Yukiro took off. He was next to Violet in a flash, steadying her and holding one hand under her chin in case of blood. 
"Are you alright? Here, lay down and let me look at it," he offered. He tried to keep his words calm and gentle, but a hint of worry had crept into them, "I'll take care of this last one. Then, we are going to stop and rest until you are recovered." His final sentence had a powerful and commanding air to them. Yukiro, without moving from his position next to Violet, prepared to slash at the tiny boar the moment it came close. 

@Violet Smith

"Are you alright? Here, lay down and let me look at it,"

"I'm okay, I promise," she said, her voice still sounding weird. 

"I'll take care of this last one. Then, we are going to stop and rest until you are recovered."

She quickly (and foolishly) leaped in front of his sword before he could strike. Still covering her nose with one hand, she said, "Hey! Stop! I still need to get two more boar pup tusks! This guy might drop some loot." She looked down at the little beast, glaring at it. "It better have some loot for what it did to me." She turned back to Yukiro and held up her free hand. "Trust me. I'm okay. I've had several a broken nose before. Just uh, turn around while I fix this." She turned around quickly. A cracking and popping noise could be heard as she popped her nose back into place. "[censored]!!!" she screamed as she did so, yelling so loud that the birds nearby flew away from up in the trees. Then she turned back to Yukiro, her nose just a little red and swollen, a smile on her lips. "See, I told you I was fine! And luckily, the game mitigates most of the pain for me, so it wasn't as bad as usual." 

She turned back towards the little piglet. "And now it's time for payback." She aimed straight for its nose. However, the boar pup moved before her dagger could reach it, scurrying off towards the other side of the field. She walked over and picked up the dagger from where it had buried itself in the ground. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 7
Roll ID#: 129081
BD: 2 fail
CD: 3 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 2 - 2 + 1 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 7: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 129114 | BD: 1 MD: 4 
ID# 129115 | MD: 4 (7-3)
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 7/20 
Boar Pup 5: HP 5/5
Boar Pup 6: HP 5/5

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks found

Violet moved between Yukiro's sword and the tiny boar. 
"Hey! Stop! I still need to get two more boar pup tusks! This guy might drop some loot. It better have some loot for what it did to me." 

Yukiro looked down at her worriedly. "But... Violet, you're hurt. Bad."
"Trust me. I'm okay. I've had several a broken nose before. Just uh, turn around while I fix this." 
Yukiro whipped around when when she said to turn away. 
CRACK! 

The sound of Violet 'fixing' her nose resonated for a while. 
"See, I told you I was fine! And luckily, the game mitigates most of the pain for me, so it wasn't as bad as usual." 

Yukiro just smiled down at her, clearly worried. 
As she ran off Yukiro noticed a couple more boar pups. 
Well, not like I'm doing much else. 

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro