[F01 - PP] Hello, You Are? <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

ID: 129826
LD: 2 >>FAIL<<

Obtained This Thread:
Tier 1 Crafting Material (3)

"You didn't say anything wrong." She let out a small breath of air when he said that and she relaxed in her spot on the ground. That was good. But then, what seemed to make his demeanor change like that? She looked Yumi as he made himself comfortable on Yuki's head, and that made her giggle a little. It was adorable. "Yeah, I know Koga. We met out here, in the field. He was fighting boars." That caught her attention and she looked at him. He wasn't looking at her or even touching Yumi. Okay, something else happened, she was sure of it. So, taking one more glance for any materials, she saw nothing.

Moments later, she moved so that she was sitting in front of him and she just stared at him. "What did he do to you? Do I need to beat him up, because I will." She smiled lightly as she said this, "Besides, he's harmless, for the most part, there is no need to be...I don't want to say scared because you obviously aren't scared or you would have run off the moment I said his name. What is it word I'm think of...." She trailed off for a moment, her fingers lightly tapping her chin as she thought, "Cautious! That's the word!" Shaking her head she smiled once more, "Nope, no need to be cautious. He is harmless once he likes you, before hand, well, that's different, but most of my family is like that. I'm the odd ball."

She laughed as she threw shade on herself then as she looked at Yukiro, waiting to see what his reaction was going to be.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

ID# 129827 | LD: 9

Tala moved so she was sitting in front of him, staring into his eyes. It wasn't a very comfortable situation for Yukiro, so he glanced away.
"What did he do to you? Do I need to beat him up, because I will," she said with a light smile, "Besides, he's harmless, for the most part, there is no need to be...I don't want to say scared because you obviously aren't scared or you would have run off the moment I said his name. What is it word I'm think of...."
Armed? 
"Cautious! That's the word!" Shaking her head Tara smiled once more. "Nope, no need to be cautious. He is harmless once he likes you, before hand, well, that's different, but most of my family is like that. I'm the odd ball."
She laughed brightly as she finished. Yukiro considered what he should say. He should be very cautious about mentioning the kidnapping... 
"I can't think of anything he might have done... At the moment... But I did teach him the katana skill. And help him punch a rock," he added that second part with a bit of bitterness. "But he's, um, fine." 
Yukiro did his best to avoid direct eye contact; despite how many times it happened he was still very bad with girls. It was kinda sad really. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129828
LD: 13 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

Obtained This Thread:
Tier 1 Crafting Material (4)

She noticed him glance away when she looked at him so she backed up a little bit. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable, which is something that she thinks that she has already done. So, making sure that there was plenty of room now between herself and Yukiro, she glanced around and found a material finally. She smiled as she placed it in her inventory. She glanced back at Yukiro before she counted how many she had. She just needed one more piece of material, which was a good thing.

"I can't think of anything he might have done... At the moment... But I did teach him the katana skill. And help him punch a rock." She did note the amount of bitterness with the part about punching a rock. She didn't blame him, she would be bitter to. Why in the heck was Masato even wanting to do a quest like that anyways? She shook her head and sighed. "I'm sorry if he's done anything wrong." She crossed her legs to sit up straighter as she looked around them.

"So, I just need one more material. I don't know if you want to head back to town, or if perhaps you want to stay here? I mean, I can always walk back by myself, I'm certain nothing will attack me." A soft smile as she gave him the option to just sit here and relax while she went back to town, hunting that last material along the way.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

ID# 129829 | LD: 11
4/5

She shook her head and sighed. "I'm sorry if he's done anything wrong.
Yukiro smiled slightly and shook his head. "No, he's a good guy. Often a pain. Generally inconsiderate. But a good guy."
"So, I just need one more material. I don't know if you want to head back to town, or if perhaps you want to stay here? I mean, I can always walk back by myself, I'm certain nothing will attack me." She smiled softly at Yukiro, who again had avert his eyes. 
"No, I'll come with you. If you want me to, of course. I don't want to intrude," he offered cautiously. No way he wouldn't want to help her, but he wasn't sure if that was supposed to be her way of telling him to back off. 
Yukiro noticed a flower next to her, so he went ahead and picked it. Then moved quickly away from her. "Besides, I only need one more, so we're in the same position, I guess." 
Yukiro still made sure not to make eye contact. No way he would make any... emotional mistakes... with his friend's sister.

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129831
LD: 12 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

Obtained This Thread:
Tier 1 Crafting Material (5)

"No, he's a good guy. Often a pain. Generally inconsiderate. But a good guy." She nodded lightly for a moment, "Yeah, he has that about him. But he really is harmless." Her words trailed off for a moment. Yeah probably not a good idea to mention what Masato had a habit of doing when she hung out with a guy. The third degree was always real there. Her normal all bark no bite brother had a tendency to have a bit more bite during that time. Just the thought nearly made her shudder. But then, she always repaid the favor.

She had started to rise to her feet when she noticed one last thing that she could take with her. "No, I'll come with you. If you want me to, of course. I don't want to intrude." She smiled and looked back at Yukiro, "Of course I do silly! Wouldn't be nice of me to drag you all the way out here and then make you stay behind. Not at all. But I think I just finished my one part of the equation at least." She held up her item and smiled again.

But, there was still something that was bugging her. He didn't seem to have an issue looking at her before, but now... Well now he didn't want to look at her. She thought about bringing it up, but thought better on it. She wasn't going to pry, if he wanted to say something, she would let him. But, either way, she was on her feet and extending her hand down to him to help him up. Still with that happy smile on her face.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

ID# 129832 | LD: 19
5/5 T1 Materials found

Tala looked back at Yukiro, smiling. "Of course I do silly! Wouldn't be nice of me to drag you all the way out here and then make you stay behind. Not at all. But I think I just finished my one part of the equation at least," she finished, holding up an item with a grin. 
Yukiro was not about to make her wait. He reached out and picked up a final, small plant. Not a flower, but... something that was a vegetable. "Then I guess we're done." 
Still with that happy smile on her face Tala offered a hand to help Yukiro up. 
Why did people keep doing that? He clearly weighed twice as much as her. Still he tried to smile and took her hand, making it look like she was lifting him when really he was getting up. 
"So, um... I'll follow you, I guess." 
Yukiro was trying to seem perfectly fine. He was not perfectly fine though. Not at the moment, anyway. He tried to return her smile though. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:

She watched as he seemed to grab another material as well. It seemed like they were both done with that first part. She nodded lightly when he mentioned being done. Soon enough though, he just stopped looking bewildered that she was offering him her hand, and she 'helped' him up. The moment he was standing she smiled and looked toward the town. It didn't look to far away, but then, anything could be far or close, it really all just depended on the speed that one would walk. She started to move forward when she realized that she was still holding his hand and she quickly let go.

"Oops, sorry about that. I thought I had let go after you were standing." She dropped her hand to her side and she smiled before she turned back to the town and started to walk. With him not being able to see her face yet, her smile faltered a bit as she thought on what she might have done. Or was it just the mention of Masato's name? Either way, something made the guy change, and she didn't understand what it was or why it happened. But within moments, the smile was back where it always was as she tossed the thoughts to the side. She would just have to talk to Masato about it.

She soon turned slightly to be able to look at Yukiro, "So, this is what you do all of the time? Help others? Has someone ever returned the favor and helped you in return?" Hopefully, he wasn't noticing that she was talking less. Okay, that might be simple to see, but hopefully he wasn't reading into it.

@Yukiro

Tala was just starting forward when Yukiro felt a tug on his hand. He looked down and saw Tala hand still holding his own. He instantly felt his face get hot and Tala's hand left his.
"Oops, sorry about that. I thought I had let go after you were standing." She smiled  at Yukiro before turning away and starting to walk toward town. 
Yukiro stood there in shock for a moment, just staring at the place where Tala had been holding his... Nope, he couldn't even think the words. It was a little while before he realized that she was a ways ahead of him and had to jog to catch up. 
Yes, he was still deep red. 
"So, this is what you do all of the time? Help others? Has someone ever returned the favor and helped you in return?
From the blankness of his mind Yukiro drew a brilliant response. 
"Eh? Um, er... Well, uh... You see, I... Ah..." 
This went on for a while, his arms flailing to try and help form a cohesive response. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he managed to answer the question. 
"I, uh, yes, it's wha-what I do. I don't... uh... I don't think so." He cut of his words entirely after that as he did not want to make any more of a fool of himself than he already had. 
Yukiro looked at the ground with great interest, trying to hide the redness of his face. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:

She realized that he wasn't following her and almost thought that he might have changed his mind, until she heard him jogging to catch up. What was that about? She glanced at him, and yes, she noticed the deep red coloration to him. What in the... She was confused, she didn't know what happened, but still, it was oddly...she didn't even know what word to put there. Instead, she just kept walking, the town coming upon them quickly. "Eh? Um, er... Well, uh... You see, I... Ah..." She turned her head to look at him this time, was he..flustered? He seemed to be having an awfully hard time forming his sentence.

She looked away with a small smile on her face as she tried not to laugh. Now this was just getting to be plain adorable in some strange way. Once they walked into the town, she heard him finally formulate the sentence he seemed to be going after. "Well then, let me be the first to repay that favor. I am not your level, but I am sure that I can still help you kills things. Can't be too hard." She spied a bench that was coming close to them and she stepped up on it within a flash and leaned over, kissing his cheek lightly.

"Thank you for the company and making sure I don't die out there." She smiled brightly as she stepped off the bench and looked at him, waiting for him to start following once more.

@Yukiro

"Well then, let me be the first to repay that favor. I am not your level, but I am sure that I can still help you kill things. Can't be too hard."
What happened next Yukiro could never have seen coming. 
Tala swiftly stepped up onto a bench, leaned over, and kissed him on the cheek. 
The wold would never again see a face as red as Yukiro's in that moment, nor would any mind be so blank. 
Tala stepped off the bench with a bright smile. "Thank you for the company and making sure I don't die out there.
Yukiro couldn't even think enough to form a response. He just stood there, jaw slightly agape, eyes wide and staring off into space, and body trembling a bit. His mind seemed to be trying to form thoughts, but failed to form them every time it tried. 
It was around a minute before Yukiro recovered enough to unsteadily say, "What..?" 

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:

She watched what happened to Yukiro the moments following her kissing his cheek. She didn't think that she would ever see someone turn so red, ever. But he also wasn't moving, and seemed to have a majorly blank stare on his face. She walked back over to him and waved a hand in front of his face, "Yukiro?" Did..she just kill him? Oh no, what was this going to mean for her? She started to panic a little, when she heard a single word that seemed to calm her back down. "What..?"

What did he mean what? She looked at him, full confusion on her face then? "What? I don't know what you are saying what to? That I kissed your cheek? That was just me thanking you. I couldn't think of a different way to say it and show that I meant it so yeah..." She probably could have rambled more, but she couldn't think of what to say. Instead, she just watched him, confused and hoping that he wasn't about to just turn around and bail. That would be bad.

@Yukiro

"What? I don't know what you are saying what to? That I kissed your cheek? That was just me thanking you. I couldn't think of a different way to say it and show that I meant it so yeah..." 
Yukiro's mind was just barely catching up to the situation. 

Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-she kissed me! What!? Why!? Huh!? 
Very slowly him mind started to be able to form more coherent thoughts. 
D-d-does this mean she likes me? But this is Koga's sister, it's wrong! No, wait, I'm not even supposed to be doing that anyway! But-- Huh!? 
"You-- uh... I, you--" Yukiro stammered out, finally pausing long enough to form just one sentence. 
"You k-k-ki... Um, thanking me, right... Thank you." Yukiro was still processing the kiss so it was that he could barely manage to get out what he did. 
Yukiro started to look more like he was in the present, though he was clearly still in a daze. No attack had ever dealt nearly as much damage as Tala had just managed to. Yukiro might never fully recover. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:

"You-- uh... I, you--" She just stared at him as he tried to formulate some kind of words again. Had her simple kiss on the cheek really done this? She walked over to him, and looked up at him. "You k-k-ki... Um, thanking me, right... Thank you." She tilted her head to the side for a moment before she smiled a big smile. "You know, that is kind of adorable Yukiro. I've never seen someone get so flustered." She giggled lightly as she sat on the bench beside him. She was going to wait for him to be able to recover.

"If you need a few moments Yukiro, I can wait. But I also am curious on why you are acting like this. Like I said, I find it adorable, but it's strange to me. I've actually never seen someone act like this." She stopped talking to let him think and possibly attempt to formulate an actual sentence and not bread crumbs of one. "But, yes, I kissed your cheek, and if I would have known it would do this to you, I wouldn't have done that. I do apologize for that." She hid the feeling of hurt that she sort of felt, she didn't mean to over step anything or to make him feel this flustered.

@Yukiro

Tala looked up at Yukiro with a big a big smile. "You know, that is kind of adorable Yukiro. I've never seen someone get so flustered."
You know, that is kind of adorable Yukiro. 
Yukiro got a little redder. Gosh, was this ever going to stop. 
Tala giggled and sat on the bench beside him. 
"If you need a few moments Yukiro, I can wait. But I also am curious on why you are acting like this. Like I said, I find it adorable, but it's strange to me. I've actually never seen someone act like this.
Once again, it took a while to formulate an answer. But he was getting steadily better with his words. "U-uhm, it's just... I just-- er, I was, um, just surprised, and... yeah."
"But, yes, I kissed your cheek, and if I would have known it would do this to you, I wouldn't have done that. I do apologize for that.
Yukiro paused at this. He sat down on the ground near the bench. "You have no reason to be sorry. I was just... very flustered," he said in what was the first complete sentence he'd spoken since... well, since she'd held his...

Yukiro started blushing again. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:

"U-uhm, it's just... I just-- er, I was, um, just surprised, and... yeah." Well, at least now he seemed to be able to form words a little better. Not much, but they were just a bit more coherent. She watched though as he sat on the ground by the bench and she scooted over a bit to give him room. "I don't bite Yukiro, you can come up here you know." She offered a soft smile to him before she listened to him once more.

"You have no reason to be sorry. I was just... very flustered." She nodded though and bite the inside of her cheek. After a moment she took a deep breath before she exhaled slowly. "Okay, I..I won't do that again, I do apologize. I'll find a different way to express my gratitude. Perhaps honey for Yumi or something like that. I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard to find. I mean, I can even go and hunt some if I have to.. I just don't want to accidentally fluster you once more and make things harder on you than they need to be and..." She took a breath then as if she was going to start talking again.

@Yukiro

"Okay, I..I won't do that again, I do apologize. I'll find a different way to express my gratitude. Perhaps honey for Yumi or something like that. I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard to find. I mean, I can even go and hunt some if I have to.. I just don't want to accidentally fluster you once more and make things harder on you than they need to be and...
"No. You can keep doing it." 
Oi. Oi what was that you just said? 
"It... it was nice. That's why I was flustered, I think," Yukiro started. 
Hey. Stop saying things like that. It's not good, don't do that. 
"So, um... Thanks," he said, with the first real, genuine smile he'd had all day. 
Hey, what are you talking about!? Stop saying things that can be easily misinterpreted! You're gonna make her mad and ruin-- Oi. Ruin what? Oi. What exactly is it we're trying not to ruin? 

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:

"No. You can keep doing it." She looked down at him, any thought process that she had in her mind gone for the moment. "I..can?" She paused for a moment to carefully think on her words before she shook her head. "No, I'm sure that there is someone out there who you want to save that for, so, I won't do it again because it wouldn't be fair or nice." She stopped talking again, a smile on her face as she nodded lightly, as if she was affirming that that is what she was going to do.

"It... it was nice. That's why I was flustered, I think. So, um... Thanks." He thinks it was nice? This was something that confused her a little more but she ignored it and instead just nodded once more with a small laugh. "Of course." She had officially gone from the person who thinks she might have done something bad by expressing gratitude, to now the girl who nearly ran into him. "I should probably go and finish this quest though, did you still want to come along? I think the next part if crafting and well.. I don't know how well I'll do at that."

She got off the bench and looked down at him. She didn't offer her hand this time, mainly so she didn't have the chance of accidentally flustering him once more. Instead, she just smiled and waited to see if he wanted to come along still or not.

@Yukiro

"Of course. I should probably go and finish this quest though, did you still want to come along? I think the next part if crafting and well.. I don't know how well I'll do at that." Tala got off the bench as she spoke. She didn't offer her hand this time. She just smiled. 
For the most part Yukiro was glad. Looking back, he wanted to take back his previous words. She probably took them the complete wrong way, and he didn't want to be doing anything... undesirable with Koga's sister. It felt wrong to do that to his friend. Besides, he wasn't supposed to be getting emotionally involved with anyone, period. His focus was protecting, not enjoying. 
So why was a part of him disappointed?
Standing up he tried to return her smile. "I'm sure you'll be good at crafting. It's not terribly hard. But I'd be happy to accompany you." 
No, Yukiro. Not happy to. You will accompany her, not feel for her. Focus. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:

Nothing was said for a few moments, he seemed to skip right over her saying that she wasn't going to kiss him on the cheek again. That might end up being a good thing. But she smiled when he rose back to his feet, but she could tell that this wasn't a true smile again. He had one earlier, but it had disappeared. But, there was nothing that she was going to be able to do on that, so there was no point in her dwelling upon it to try and figure it out.

"I'm sure you'll be good at crafting. It's not terribly hard. But I'd be happy to accompany you." She nodded again, her smile growing a bit. "Yay okay! I think he said that his workshop was this way." She hoped that she was going the right way, because she was ignoring her map completely. In all honesty, it wouldn't surprise her if she had started to go the wrong direction, mainly because she was still trying to figure out what was going on during this quest of hers.

And she didn't mean the actual quest, she understood that, it was a basic slave quest basically. You go get this then do this, then I might give you a reward sort of quest. But she was more trying to figure out her company. Why he seemed to have been so...angry...at first only to now be so flustered. That might be a question for a different day. Wait, was she going the right way?

@Yukiro

"Yay okay! I think he said that his workshop was this way," Tala said with a nod and a smile. Yukiro watched her turn and start walking it what was exactly the wrong direction. 
"Ah," he started, "It's over there. Here, I'll lead the way this time." He sighed and turned in the right direction, walking slowly until she caught up then speeding up to a normal pace. 
While they walked Yukiro couldn't help but ponder what he'd done. 
It was exactly the same as with NIGHT. He got to emotionally involved, way to fast. If he wanted to salvage something of an image with Tala he needed to cut off those thoughts and emotions before they caused him to do something he would regret. This... this would be his test of strength. For now that meant focusing on the quest itself. 
Soon they reached the small 'shop' where Zackariah worked. "This is the place. And that," he pointed to an alleyway next to the shop, "Down there is my shop. If you don't find me there I'm probably out fighting or on a quest. In case you ever want my help again."

@Tala