[F01 - PP] Hello, You Are? <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

Obtained This Thread:
Tier 1 Crafting Material (5)

"Ah, it's over there. Here, I'll lead the way this time." She stopped in her tracks and buried her face into her palms. "Oops..." She turned around to see him walking the right way and she quickly jogged to catch up to him. Looking around them, she stayed quiet while walking. It seemed to be a bit challenge, but she didn't know if Yukiro was actually up for talking. So instead, there was just a mental conversation with herself, basically just trying to figure out what it was that she managed to do wrong. She didn't stop in time though and ran right into Yukiro when he stopped walking.

"Oof." She looked up at Yukiro then, "Sorry." She looked in the direction that he pointed though and soon saw his shop. "Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Um, thank you again Yukiro. I don't know if you want to come into watch me attempt this or not, so, thank you." She stepped around him then and opened the door to Zackariah's shop of sorts before she handed him the materials. "Ah good, now I need you to make me a potion." She sighed and nodded before sitting down.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

ID# 129890 | CD: 4
Crafted good quality T1 Healing Potion

When Yukiro had stopped Tala ran right into him.
"Oof," she looked up at Yukiro , "Sorry."
Yukiro did his best not to react emotionally. "No, I should have warned you. My apologies."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Um, thank you again Yukiro. I don't know if you want to come into watch me attempt this or not, so, thank you." Tala stepped around Yukiro, opening the door to Zackariah's shop. Yukiro followed her in. He might as well say hi to the NPC. Again.
"Ah good, now I need you to make me a potion." Tala sighed and nodded, clearly not excited.
Yukiro stepped into the shop. Zackariah saw him and sighed. "Hey. Back again?"
"Yup. Should I just go ahead?"
Zackariah stepped aside.
Yukiro wasted no time. He ground the herbs up, mixed them with a liquid, shook the solution up and transferred it to a bottle. It was clear he had done this many times before. 
He handed Zackariah the potion and turned to face Tala. "Your turn."

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

ID: ?
CD: ?

Obtained This Thread:
Tier 1 Crafting Material (5)

"No, I should have warned you. My apologies." She smiled, although it was a weak one. She didn't realize that Yukiro had followed her in until Zackariah said hello to Yukiro. She watched as Yukiro just started right away on getting the potion done. Soon enough, he even had the potion created. "Your turn." She nodded, "Right, I was supposed to be doing that wasn't I." She smiled lightly before she turned her focus to the craft at hand. She took her time, making sure that she had the right ingredients and the right, well, everything.

Her concentration was soon followed by her humming quietly to herself to help her focus. That old trick that she did while taking tests during school and all that fun stuff. After a few minutes she had a potion crafted and she handed it to Zackariah. "Well done." She was about to stand up, when Zackariah grabbed something from a table and handed it to her. "One more little favor, deliver this to Blacksmith Lyle Tealeaf please." She nodded with a smile and took the package before looking at Yukiro.

"I'll meet you outside if you want to say bye to your friend Yukiro." The smile didn't leave her face as she headed outside. Once out there, she opened her map to actually get a look at where she was going to have to go this time, instead of going the wrong way again.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala

"Right, I was supposed to be doing that wasn't I." Tala smiled, turning her focus to crafting a potion. She took a while, softly humming a tune that Yukiro couldn't help but enjoy. After a few minutes she finally handed a potion to Zackariah. The NPC did his whole routine; good job, thank you again, take this box to the guy for me. Tala took the package with a smile before looking at Yukiro.
"I'll meet you outside if you want to say bye to your friend Yukiro." She went outside. Yukiro looked at Zack. 
"See you again next week?"
"Probably."
"Take care."
"Will do."

Yukiro stepped outside of the building. He looked at Tala, who was already planning to go on the second quest. He kept a small distance between them, unsure of how close she'd want to be. 
"I, uh... Sorry. I probably made this whole thing... awkward. If you want my help on the second quest, or any other, you can probably find me on the bench by the fountain on the city center."

@Tala

"I, uh... Sorry. I probably made this whole thing... awkward. If you want my help on the second quest, or any other, you can probably find me on the bench by the fountain on the city center." She looked up at him and smiled, "It's only as awkward as one might make things Yukiro. It was all good to me." She was trying to comfort him, mainly because she didn't want him to feel horrible about anything that he hadn't actually done. She closed her map then and let out a small huff of air. "Right, so that bench. Well, now I know." She turned to start walking towards the blacksmith's shop when she stopped once more.

"Oh um, I'm sorry if I accidentally crossed any lines Yukiro. I can leave you be for a bit if you like." She didn't look at him as she said that, but instead started to head toward the blacksmith's shop. Once there, she walked in to be greeted by Lyle. She handed him the package that Zackariah gave her and she was thanked. That was the end of that quest. She watched as he had a new marker go above his head to signify a new quest then.

@Yukiro

THREAD SUMMARY

Spoiler

Tala:
4 SP
5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
400 Col

Yukiro:
2 SP
400 Col