[PP-F2] Breaking the unbreakable

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haine panted for breath as she ran up to Ruri. "I-I-I *pant* M-MADE *pant* IT!!!" she gasped. The bluenette had been on what seemed like a parkour. Never mess around with your howl skill.. that's one thing she learned. Because a whole pack of boars rampaged at her. Buuut... she made it out alive! That was what she was grateful for.

"Did you hear about the quest we are doing?" She asked Haine making sure she knew. "I wanted to get the martial arts skill, so I'm going to break that 'unbreakable' boulder." She giggled, "Lets try to find the cave entrance with the boulder, Haine!" She smiled to her as she looked around the outskirts of the main town.

She smiled and nodded. "I gotcha! Now lets see.. where to go.." she wondered as she walked around everywhere, dragging Ruri behind. But then she stopped. "I heard the location is somewhere in the mountains.. I suggest we bundle up ne? Its so freaking cold you'll lose your HP from freezing!" she gasped as she equipped her winter coat, gesturing Ruri to do the same as well.

She smiled. "Alrightie! I plan on getting the skill as well, but for now I'll stick with my trusty ol' coat," Haine said before taking out her digital map and moving it to a comfortable height. "Hmm.. it says that the mountains aren't that far away! Let us go now shall we? she politely asked before ascending up the floor which felt like it was elevating at every step.

"KANYA!" She shouted to her familiar as she got pushed by the wind end sent into the Snow behind her.. Ruri sadly looked at the ground... She then heard a howl and a small "Ruri!" As she pushed herself into the harsh winds she saw Kanya and Yue and Haine. "Don't worry guys." She said to them as she picked p the two wolves, one in her pocket. She then held haine's hand as they trudged up the steep hill.

They were walking up to go to another place in the mountains.. but there lied a rock, completely blocking the entrance. Haine sighed as she poked the rock. More like boulder. She puffed her cheeks as she kicked the boulder.. big mistake. She yelped in pain as she grabbed her foot.

(this boulder cant be broken by swords or melted by potions. You must use martial arts. Lets go to a city the opposite of this place to "practice the arts"?)

Haine sprinted up to the Ruri and practically hopped all over the stick. Unfortunately... it snapped. "Oooof! I've had enough with this stubborn boulder! What should we do then.. Karate?! Like we need to think of anything random!" she exclaimed as she began to brainstorm of more possible ways to take this boulder down.

Haine sweat dropped and shook her head. "Doesn't seem like it'd do.. let's ask for help somewhere! So we don't screw stuff up and get run over!" she exclaimed before thinking. "Let's visit a town! Maybe someone can teach ya' martial arts to kung fu this crap down!" she shouted with fiery eyes before grabbing Ruri's hand. "That's a plan!" she shouted before dragging Ruri down the hill.