[PP-F2] Breaking the unbreakable

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She puffed her cheeks and picked up her pace furiously until they reached the very bottom of the hill. Haine took a deep breath before facing Ruri. "Our next objective! We're gonna find a city! There we'll collect our information okay?" she smiled as she sauntered her way through the area, managing not to complain about the cold and harsh weather.

"O-Okay.." She said as she got up from the drag and wiped the wet snow off her skirt... She then yawned and chased after the fast long haired bluenette. She smiled as she slowed down and she caught up.. She pointed forward.. "There is what looks like a nice village, how about you talk to some NPC's as I make you some cocoa...?" She offered Haine.

She gaped with wide eyes. "S-So your telling me we have to master karate or something? But..- OH THANKS FOR SHUTTING THE DOOR! Hmmph! How rude of you!" the bluenette hollered as she stomped her way to sit down on a bench. She kicked her feet up, crossing one leg onto the other carelessly as she waited for Ruri to spot her.

She was walking along the village as she spotted the bluenette and ran to her, the cocoa in her inventory. As she got to her she gave her one and she sipped the other. She smiled at her, then noticed her madish-sadish face. Ruri sighed, "What did the NPC's do to you?" She asked Haine as Ruri kept sipping her warm cocoa.

"M-My Aunt Virginia maybe had moved here.." She looked at Haine and said... "S-She isn't my real Aunt, I just call her that.. Anyway let me lead you there." She said as she spotted a white house and blue roof "Virginia..." She spoke in her head her Aunt's name as she knocked on the door..

*Knock Knock*

"Yeah, Aunt we would like for some help on martial skills..." She smiled at her Aunt.

(OOC: We won't both get it but it will help you when you're on your adventure later)

"Well, come on in girls!" Ruri's Aunt replied as Ruri walked into the obstacle course room remembering how Dirgun had once stepped in here. She sighed as she looked around the amazing gymnastic room. She then saw something-- a letter. "Aunt may I take that letter over there?" Ruri asked her Aunt politely as her aunt replied with, "Of course, it's from Dirgun sorry again that he died Hun." Ruri's Aunt replied as Ruri went over to the letter and dropped it into her inventory for later.

Her eyes softened when she had seen the sorrow that filled the bluenette's eyes. It was never easy.. to lose someone you truly loved. It was the same feelings as if your heart were to literally shatter into many fragments. So small that you could never put it back together. But grief was something one had to cope with.. And maybe some day, a rainbow would shine over your heads. And things would be merry just like the old times indeed. Haine patted Ruri's shoulder solemnly. "Do not worry. Let us focus on the soul purpose of this mission.. shall we?" she smiled, trying to push some motivation into her dear friends soul.

"O-Okay.." She teared up a bit as she sniffed and the tears and watery eyes were gone... She then looked over to her Aunt. "Do you know any martial arts?" She asked her Aunt as her Aunt replied with "Get me a wood piece, and two bricks and I'll show ya." She said as she laughed a bit... "Just kidding, no need to do that." She said smiling at the two. "I'm just a master at Martial arts, thats all..." She laughed as she karate chopped a guitar nearby in half... "So, you guys want to break the boulder. huh?" She asked as she breathed on her nails, making shards of the dust particles from the wood on the guitar come off of them. Ruri smiled at her immediately, "Yes, so i guess many people come here to see you about martial arts, for the quest huh? And that's how you knew about it. Correct?" She asks as she sit next to her Aunt on the bench. Her Aunt nodded at the comment...

Ruri did a flip, "Perhaps my acrobatics will be to use here..." She says in her mind as her Aunt nodded at the professional flip. "All you need are some boards and bricks." She says as she gets in a closet nearby, finding some. She then sits a brick down, putting them side-by-side. She smiled. "Ready when you are!" She Aunt said as she sat back and watched Ruri.

[1-5] Ruri put her hand into the wood, but failed, OUCH!

[6-10] Ruri successfully broke the piece of wood, CONGRATS!

(OOC: When I do this 1-5 of 6-10 thing, it is Battle c:)

She nodded and then couldn't refuse when she was dragged to the board. Her childish instincts got the best of her as she started to grin like a kid in a candy store. She popped her knuckles and moved her head from side to side as she got ready for some kung fu time! "Now, now! I'll show ya'll the power of karate! So step back!" she chirped before her eyes lit up with a competitive glow.

[1-5] epic goofball fail

[6-10] HT OF THE CENTURY

"ALRIGHT BABY I'M A SUPERSTAR!!" she hollered as she chopped the wooden board down swiftly. She looked at her hand in awe and gasped. "I.freaking.did.it!!"