DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Skills:
» Curved Sword [Rank 1]

Equipment:
» Okami [Rare Curved Sword [Damage // Accuracy]]

» Black shirt and pants [Vanity]
» Arrow Ring [Rare Ring [Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
» (5) Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
» (1) Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
» (1) Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

"Thank you for the package, now I need your help." Of course you do old man... She sighed as she took the quest and waited for the instructions from him. She just left Yukiro, but she was pretty sure that he went to that bench that he told her about. Did she want to bring him with though? She looked at Lyle and nodded when he told her that she needed to bring back three boar pup tusks. That shouldn't been too horrible. She turned around and silently left the blacksmith's shop. She headed to the fountain that Yukiro told her about, but as she neared it, she stopped.

She could see him there, but she didn't know if she should bring him with. It was probably too soon after whatever happened during the hours before now. So, instead of walking over to him, she quickly turned and started to walk towards the town exit. She knew that he had seen her, she could see him, so obviously he would have been able to see her. Plus, he was still in her party anyways, she hadn't dropped out of that yet. "Okay Akiara, you need to focus on this and stay alive for Masato." She murmured the words to herself, and honestly hoped that her brother wouldn't be mad at her for taking these quests alone now.

@Yukiro

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Yukiro

LEVEL 18
360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 3

Skill Mods:
Familiar Mastery Accurate Rk 3

Equipped:

• "Sterondight" - 2H Straight Sword (T1 Perfect) DMG x3
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Familiar: 

• Yumi - Familiar Mastery: Accurate rk 3 - ACC x3

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

Items:
"Cloak of Twisted Worlds" - Light Armor (T1 -  Rare) EVA x2 
"Leggings of Shattered Torment" - Light Armor (T1 - Rare) 18 MIT 
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread) x1
Antidote

Yukiro had not seen her. Why, you ask? Because he had been busy being in a daze. For a different reason than the last time he had been in one. This time he was just disappointed in himself. 
Idiot. Anyone would have known you were doing the wrong thing. Anyone except you. You cursed idiot. 
He hadn't turned when he heard someone approaching. He just kept his arm over his eyes. The steps stopped a short distance from him. They were light-footed, almost faint. Ah, they must be Tala's footsteps. Was she really going to do this next quest already? She must really want to catch up with her brother. 

...I want to help her... 

No. Get a hold of yourself. She doesn't want you around right now. You can't keep doing things people don't want you too. 

"... I with I could take back the past. I want to take back everything I've done."

Wow. He's taking this harder than I thought. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 6(8-2)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0(5-6)/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1(0+1) // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 129945
BD: 10 (7+3) >>HIT<<
DMG: 3 x2 = 6

ID: 129946
LD: 6 >>FAIL<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro 0

Boar Pup 3: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro 0

Boar Pup 4: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro 0

Well, he obviously wasn't coming with. Did he even see her? She sighed as she pulled open her messages and selected Yukiro's name.

Headed to do the second quest if you want to come with

She was still royally confused on what even happened to make things so...she guess it had been awkward. She just didn't want to think on it that way. She sighed then as she walked from the town after closing her messages. If he got it, he got it. If he came, then he came. Either way, she was going to start hunting these darned boar pups to get their tusks. She was going to catch up or even surpass Koga in level. But then, did she even want to do that? She sighed once more, the thoughts that were in her mind clouding where she was walking, at least, until she heard a snort.

That didn't came from her, and the moment she refocused, she saw four boar pups in front of her. Oh shoot... She quickly took Okami from its sheath and the blade quickly turned a green color as she used Rage Blow on the first boar pup. It turned into fragments and she sighed thankfully at that fact. But there were still three more on her enemy list, and if Yukiro was paying attention, he would see them too, right?

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala

To: Yukiro
Headed to do the second quest if you want to come with

...Does she want my help or is this just being polite? 
Well... I guess I should go. 

Yukiro slowly sat up and rubbed his hands over his face. He glanced at the HP bar that was, to his surprise, still just below his own. It hadn't gone down, so she was probably fine. Yukiro stood up and brushed of his dark coat, slowly starting to make his way out toward the field. He was honestly scared. He had to control himself. He had to. Or things would turn out the way they did with NIGHT. He couldn't bear a repeat of that. 
"...I'm sorry, Tala. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I ruined out relationship the way I seem to ruin anything that flusters me. Dang it," he said to himself. Yeah, he wouldn't have the guts to say that to anybody. Thank heaven nobody was listening. 
He was only about three minutes from the gates now. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 69(80-11)/80 // EN: 7(6+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 2 // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 129955
BD: 13 (10+3) >>CRITICAL +2<<
DMG: 3 +2 x2 = 10
MD: 6 >>HIT<<
DMG vs Tala: 3 +0 = 3

ID: 129958
LD: 11 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

Obtained:
Boar Pup Tusk (1)

ID: 129957
MD: 7 >>HIT<<
DMG vs Tala: 3 +0 = 3

ID: 129959
MD: 10 >>CRITICAL +2<<
DMG vs Tala: 3 +2 = 5

No response, she sighed as she focused on the thread at hand. Apparently the three remaining boar pups didn't like the fact that she just obliterated one of their own. The first one came at her, nailing her in the shin. She was fast to retaliate though, her sword glowing green as she channeled Rage Blow and slammed her sword right into it's chest. It was gone, in a cloud of fragments. In her inventory though, one shiny boar tusk. Nice. Not so nice was the second hit from one of the other boar pups. Now they seemed to be getting really mad at her. Well, they shouldn't have attacked her in the first place, let alone in a group of four. What kind of unfair stuff was this? It was the final boar pup that hurt though, as it ran right into her left leg. "Ow, what in the world are these darned pigs on?!" She watched her health bar drop a good amount and she glared at the remaining two boar pups. "You are both dead pigs, you get this."

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 
ID# 129960 | BD: 10
ID# 129961 | BD: 5 (3+2)
Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 32/36 (-4)
Boar Pup 3: HP 5/5 
Boar Pup 4: HP 5/5
ID# 129962 | LD: 8
0/3 Boar Pup Tusks

When Yukiro saw Tala's health bar drop his entire aura changed. He went from feeling empty to seeing red in a heartbeat. He didn't think. His body simply reacted. 
Yukiro shot forward like a bullet, one hand drawing his massive sword while the other flicked open the menu to check her position. Not too far from the gates. Good. Body tilted nearly parallel to the ground he raced out the gates and to Tala's position in less than a minute. Without stopping his sword ripped through one of the boar pups, shattering it instantly. 
Yukiro skidded to a stop, nearly leaving skid marks where he'd run. 
"Looks like I made it," he said calmly, "Tala. Are you alright?" 
He looked down at the final boar pup. "I rushed here the moment I saw your health drop." 
Yukiro stood up more fully but remained in a battle position, eyes and aura blazing. This wasn't something he was going to let go lightly. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 64(69-5)/80 // EN: 4(5 +1 -2)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 2 // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 3: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro 2 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 4: HP: 0(5-6)/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 129964
BD: 9 (6+3) >>HIT<<
DMG: 3 x2 = 6
MD: 10 >>CRITICAL +2<<
DMG vs Tala: 3 +2 = 5

ID: 129966
LD: 2 >>FAIL<<

For something that had such horrible damage, a hoard of them like this apparently could do some decent damage. She still kept her eyes on the boars though, only to see one turn to fragments. Wait..I didn't hit it.. That was when she noticed Yukiro come to a skidding halt and it made sense. "Looks like I made it, Tala. Are you alright? I rushed here the moment I saw your health drop." She couldn't say anything in the moment, she just stared at him. He hadn't even messaged her back, but he just made sure that she was going to be able to go back to Masato that night. She sighed lightly and nodded, "Yeah, a little beat up, but good." At least she was going to be able to go home to her brother.

Of course, looking at Yuki almost was a bad thing, well, it was, but she glanced at the boar pup fast enough to not be able to get hit in the chest. Instead, it hit her leg again, still managing to take a lot more health that it should. What was the critical rate on these things? She saw a flash of red in her eye for a moment before she channeled Rage Blow once more. This dumb boar pup was going to die, swiftly moving to the boar, she hit it square in the chest, her sword going right through it, making it turn to fragments. No tusk with this one, but, at least she was alive.

She turned back to Yuki then and she tried to smile lightly. "Thank you." She sheathed Okami then and made a motion to walk to him, but stopped, unsure on if it was wanted or not so she righted her stance to stand there.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala

When the  boar pup hit Tala's leg Yukiro nearly tried to slash it in half. Instead he managed to not do that and let Tala handle it on her own. She used a sword art to stab through the small boar's chest, shattering the thing. 
She turned back to Yukiro and smiled lightly. "Thank you."
Yukiro watched her sheath her sword and start to approach him, but she stopped, looking only slightly concerned. 
He supposed a few accommodations could be made in this kind of situation. 
Yukiro stepped forward and tapped Tala on the forehead. "Be more careful next time, okay? I don't want you getting hurt." 
Holy-- did I just touch her!? Am I okay!? ... I... I think I'm alright... Okay, so controlled situations are okay. 
Yukiro stepped back again. "And I'll try to control myself better, so don't restrict yourself. I'd rather see you smile," he said, finishing with a smile of his own. 
Trying to act outside of how he was feeling was hard, but he wasn't about to regret not doing it.

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 74(64+10)/80 // EN: 5(4 +1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

"Be more careful next time, okay? I don't want you getting hurt." He had closed the distance between them and even touched her forehead as he said this. She looked at him, pure shock and slight confusion on her face. Just mere hours before, he couldn't even handle her kissing his cheek, now he was touching her forehead? Talk about mixes signals going through Tala. Was it safe to be herself, or did she still need to hol...

"And I'll try to control myself better, so don't restrict yourself. I'd rather see you smile." Was that a smile? She bite her cheek for a moment before a small smile showed up on her face. "I'll still try to not overstep Yukiro." She didn't know what else to say, but the smile was still there. She looked at her inventory real fast and sighed. "Well, one out of the three that I need." She closed her inventory and looked back at Yukiro.

"Are..are you feeling better Yukiro?" She wanted to be sure that he wasn't still...whatever it was from earlier. Wait... "Why don't you need me getting hurt?" That was something that he said that just came flying back to the front of her mind.

@Yukiro

A small smile showed up on Tala's face.
"I'll still try to not overstep Yukiro." The smile was still there, which told Yukiro he was starting to bridge the gap he'd created. Thank the heavens.
Tala glanced at her inventory. "Well, one out of the three that I need," she said as she looked back at Yukiro. "Are..are you feeling better Yukiro?
Yukiro's smile faltered a bit. "I'm... still recovering. A k-k-k... that was a bit of a shock." 
"Why don't you need me getting hurt?
That was a little more difficult to answer. Yukiro couldn't help but blush a little bit. 
"Ah, well, that just, um... I care about you, so... So I don't want you getting hurt," he nearly stammered out. He was beginning to fluster himself, so he took a moment to compose himself. "But anyway, you still need some more of those boar pup tusks, right? Let me help you. If you don't mind, of course." Yukiro grinned at Tala. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80(74+10)/80 // EN: 6(5+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

His smile faltered when she asked her question, oops. Perhaps she shouldn't have asked that? To say that her own smile stayed intact, well that would be lying to everyone. No her own smile faltered as he tried to answer her obviously horrible question. "I am sorry Yukiro. I won't do it again, I promise." Okay, now that she had the first part settled, perhaps the last question that she threw at him might be easier? Nope, that wasn't the case at all.

In fact, it caused him to blush as he tried to answer her. But there was one thing that stood out to her. "You..care about me?" She stared at him, even as he quickly changed the subject to her item hunt. Even as he talked about helping her, her shocked look never faded. She nodded her head though, "Yeah...Yeah! I would love for you to help! Things will be better having someone here to talk to after all. Being lonely would suck after all. Beside, I got used to your company and I wouldn't want to change it for anyone!"

There she was, the real Tala, with the bright and happy smile. What made the change happen? She wouldn't tell.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 35/36 (+1)

"I am sorry Yukiro. I won't do it again, I promise.
This made Yukiro feel some relief. He wouldn't have to worry about... well, about what he would consider dangerous. 
And a little... disappointed? No, that can't be right. I must just be his imagination. 

"You..care about me?" Tala stared at Yukiro, who quickly changed the subject. "Yeah...Yeah! I would love for you to help! Things will be better having someone here to talk to after all. Being lonely would suck after all. Beside, I got used to your company and I wouldn't want to change it for anyone!" Tala gave Yukiro a bright, happy smile. Ah, there it was, the real Tala. 
Yukiro cleared his throat and stood up straighter. No, no blushing, not from her words. 
He blushed only a little bit. Which was better than before. 
"Now then, we should get you those tusks. I might as well gather some as well," he said, "I'll do my best to protect you while we do." 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 5(6+1-2)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0(5-6)/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1(0+1) // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 130005
BD: 9 (6+3) >>HIT<<

ID: 130006
LD: 2 >>FAIL<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro 0

Was he blushing again? Was she going to have to watch what she said as well? She didn't want to chance making things awkward once again, because let's face it, that was probably her fault. "Now then, we should get you those tusks. I might as well gather some as well. I'll do my best to protect you while we do." She had just been turning to look for some boars when he said this, only for her to turn and look back at him. She tilted her head to the side moments later and she righted it not too long afterwards.

"Okay!" She turned back to start walking again, pure confusion laced in her mind. Why was her interaction with Yukiro so confusing? Best to not think on it. Instead, she charged on ahead, well, not really charged, more just walked but you get the point. She only stopped when she saw the markers for four new boar pups. She was slightly frustrated with the situation, so what better way to get rid of that then to kill a boar pup? She took out Okami, the blade starting to turn green as she channeled Rage Blow, only to soon hit one of the boar pups in the chest. It was gone in a cloud of fragments and she got nothing out of it.

She was suddenly remembering why she and her brother did a lot fighting games, very, very therapeutic.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 
ID# 130009 | BD: 7 MD: 4
ID# 130007 | BD: 9 MD: 1
ID# 130008 | BD: 1 MD: 1
Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 30/36 (-6+1)
Boar Pup 2: HP 5/5 (-20)
Boar Pup 3: HP 5/5 (-22)

Boar Pup 4: HP 5/5
ID# 130010 | LD: 13 
ID# 130011 | LD: 15
2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

"Okay!" Tala turned back to start walking on ahead.
Why was Yukiro being so easily flustered? Was it because she ki... did that to him? Either way he was acting weird around her. 
Yukiro noticed a few more boar pups a little ways off, but Tala seemed to have noticed them first. She drew out her curved sword, the blade glowing green as she activated a sword art. Her blow to one of the pups was precise; it struck the thing squarely in the chest and shattered it immediately.
Ah, Yukiro should thin their numbers before anything happened. 
He drew his sword and cut down two at once, stopping the last one from charging with his foot. 
"That should help a bit. Have at the last one," he said as he moved away from the remaining small, hairy, feral pig. 
Oh, he had an idea to get her talking again. He could tell her about him and her brother. Avoiding the kidnapping. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 4(5+1-2)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0(/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro 1 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 3: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro 1 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 4: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 130013
BD: 6 (3+3) >>HIT<<

ID: 130014
LD: 17 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

Obtained:
Boar Pup Tusk (1)

She had stepped back just in time for Yukiro to hit two of the boar pups, killing them instantly. Thankfully, they were easy to kill. Watching him stop the final boar pup with his foot though was slightly entertaining. She figured that it wasn't his fault that she was frustrated with the situation that had started between them, so, yet again, she took it out on the boar pup. Using Rage Blow again, she hit the boar square in the chest once more, it disappearing and he gaining a tusk. Cool, two out of three. This was already going better than she thought it was going to go.

She stopped for a moment and let out a breath that she had been holding for reasons she didn't even know. But she sheathed Okami and looked at Yukiro, attempting her smile. "Well, I've got one left now, how about you?" She was trying to be normal. She was going to succeed at being normal. Right normal, think of a conversation. "Depending on how long this takes, I might have to do the next one tomorrow." She already knew that there was going to be another one, her brother was on it after all. She looked at Yukiro as she waited for him to respond.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 31/36 (+1) 
2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Tala used a sword art again, cleanly cutting the last boar pup and shattering the small thing. Once she did she a deep breath and sheathed her sword. Yukiro smiled at her success. She was shaping up to be better than him. 
He didn't like the idea of her being better than him but he let the happiness win out. 
Tala turned and smiled at him. But something was different this time.
"Well, I've got one left now, how about you?"
"Uh, I have two now, so I guess I need one more," Yukiro told her. 
"Depending on how long this takes, I might have to do the next one tomorrow.
Eh? Tomorrow? That long? Did she have things she had to do today? Well, he supposed he didn't know the feeling. As this was all he had to do today. And that he never had plans on any other days. 
"Alright. We can try to get this done today, but if you have to go do something I can wait." 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 5(4+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup Tusks (2)

"Uh, I have two now, so I guess I need one more." She smiled still and nodded lightly, "Well that's good! Perhaps this might just go by faster than I think I will." She has been noticing that the drop rate on things could be a bit...sketchy. So she didn't know when getting the last tusk would actually work for them. It was hard to say really. That kind of sucked too, because being able to just kill the boars and get the loot would make life easier. But then, it's a video game, things weren't meant to be easy.

"Alright. We can try to get this done today, but if you have to go do something I can wait." She felt her smile falter then as she shook her head, "Nope. I have nothing to do, just don't know how long it will take for us to get the last tusk and then whatever else that darned blacksmith wants to make me do. More just, trying to cover my bases I think. It probably isn't safe to move around at night out here." Was that all, probably not, in fact, definitely not. But that was all that she was going to say. So, she smiled and almost reached out to grab his arm to get them to start moving, but she caught herself in time.

"Come on! Let's see about getting the last tusk!" A smile was on her face as she said this, even as she turned to start walking to find something to stab. Because stabbing something was probably a good idea at the moment.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 32/36 (+1) 
2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Yukiro noticed her smile falter. Had he done that? Did he say something wrong? 
"Nope. I have nothing to do, just don't know how long it will take for us to get the last tusk and then whatever else that darned blacksmith wants to make me do. More just, trying to cover my bases I think. It probably isn't safe to move around at night out here." Tala smiled and reached toward Yukiro, but she stopped and her arm fell to her side. This time Yukiro didn't feel relieved. He felt... guilty? What did he... 
Oh. He must have done this when he reacted to her k-- that. 
Why did I do that? I'm such an idiot! I can't even provide decent help! 
"Come on! Let's see about getting the last tusk!" Tala smiled as she turned to keep walking. Yukiro used that moment she wasn't looking to put all his anguish on his face before erasing it and following behind her. 
"Yeah, let's do that." 
Come on, something to cheer her up!
"...Do... do you want to hear about what Koga and I did?" he asked, praying she would cheer up. He couldn't stand the guilt. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 6(5+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup Tusks (2)

"Yeah, let's do that." Well, that didn't sound so..promising of a fun adventure. Oh well, at this point, it was just adding more fuel for her to use against the boar pups when she finds them. Now the stupid things were taking forever to spawn. What, was the damned world against her on this?! She took in a deep breath in the moment, mainly to keep herself from muttering something under her breath, before releasing it. This calmed her down, slightly.

"...Do... do you want to hear about what Koga and I did?" She stopped in her tracks and looked at him. Was he..was he trying to make small talk now? "Sure. Can't be any worse than him making you punch a rock." Or feeling like I have a reason to be confused when I don't, or do I? DAMN IT! She turned back around and tried to keep herself from stomping. What in the world was going on in this girl's brain and why was it affecting her this way?

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 33/36 (+1) 
2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Tala stopped on a dime and turned to look at him. "Sure. Can't be any worse than him making you punch a rock." She turned back around, facing explicitly away from Yukiro. 
Was she mad? He felt like she was mad. Why was she angry? It was defiantly at him, he was the only thing here to make her upset. What did he do? How can he fix it? How can he fix it? 
Nothing came to mind. Should he just start telling her stories? About her brother? 
It was his only option at this point. 
"Um... Before I start with the stories, I, um... Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset," he said a little softly. 
Wait, hang on, that wasn't a story about Koga! That was not even close to being a story about Koga! It had nothing to do with Koga or stories! Why did he say that!? You're horrible at this, Yukiro, absolutely horrible. She's gonna hate you now. 

@Tala