Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 4(7+1 -4)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar: HP: 47(50-3)/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro: 0
[Stunned 1/1]

ID: 130020
BD: 11 (8+3) >>HIT<<
DMG: 3 x1 = 3

MD: 4 >>MISS<<
DMG vs Tala: >>STUNNED<<

Was she mad, yes. At him, no. More at herself for getting herself confused and as she thought on this it just confused her even more. Gah, what can't things just be simple? She was deep in her mind trying to figure out what was even happening in her mind. Her movements probably spoke the amount of anger that was showing, though she didn't know where that anger came from. No, she was just mad, which confused her more, which made her even madder.

"Um... Before I start with the stories, I, um... Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset." Once more, she just stopped to stare at him. He..he thought he made her upset? Oh god, what has she done now? She opened her mouth the say something, but actually couldn't form a word. Instead, she heard something behind them and didn't bother to check stats or anything on it before she grabbed Okami, the blade already turning green as she channeled Fell Crescent.

She charged the boar and within moments, swung her sword up, uppercutting the boar in the chest. As she backed away she saw that the boar was stunned and she just stared at the boar, waiting a few moments to catch her breath, and possibly wipe away a frustrated tear.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

ID# 130024 | BD: 9
Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 29/36 (-5+1) 
Boar: HP 0/50 (-52)
2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Tala stopped again, staring back at Yukiro. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but didn't. 
The pain that caused was beyond what Yukiro could describe. He didn't know what she had wanted to say, but the feeling that she couldn't say it cut down to his very core. 
Why, he wondered. 
Something made a noise behind them. Yukiro looked up to see the most massive boar he'd ever imagined; it stool six feet tall and was built like a tank. Tala reacted faster than Yukiro, drawing her sword and slamming a sword art against the boar. 
Yukiro watched Tala step away from the boar, short of breath. But when he saw her wipe her eyes his aura changed again. 
Anyone standing nearby would have described the feeling as being like 'a terrifying monster'. And Yukiro's eyes were blazing at the boar. He only took one step forward before disappearing entirely. He appeared behind the boar, sword drawn and arm pointing directly parallel to the ground. A thin red line crossed the entire length of the boar's body, looping around as though his sword had cut completely through.
The boar shattered almost immediately. Yukiro lowered his sword arm slowly and turned to look over his shoulder at Tala. 
"Are you okay?"

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 5(4+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup Tusks (2)

Slightly therapeutic. But not as therapeutic as she would have liked. Of course, she managed to stun the boar, so she didn't need to worry about it hitting her. But something in Yukiro had to have changed because the way that he killed the boar...she didn't know. But he was turning to face her and she quickly wiped any other stray frustrated tears from her face then.

"Are you okay?"

"..." Is she okay? "Yeah, super okay. So okay in fact that I think I should go and open a shop that has shirts that say 'Tala is okay. No need to worry'."

She stared him down for a moment before she sighed and shook her head, slowly sinking to the floor to sit down, Okami laying beside her. "No, I'm not. I'm confused, and frustrated. Frustrated that I'm confused which confuses me more which frustrates me more..." She just stared at the ground for a moment, not wanting to look at him or even look up from her hands. Were they shaking? Yeah, yeah they were, huh. She sighed once more, only this time, it sounded shaky. What in the heck was wrong with her. "I'm just confused mainly, I think. I feel like I have and haven't offended you, both at the same time. I don't want to feel like that. I promised to not touch you, but even that's hard..." She soon just trailed off, looking at her hands.

@Yukiro

"...Yeah, super okay. So okay in fact that I think I should go and open a shop that has shirts that say 'Tala is okay. No need to worry'."
What?
That was sarcasm, right? I really hope that was sarcasm.

Tala stared Yukiro down for a moment. Yukiro turned so he was closer to facing her, prepared for her to yell. 
But she didn't.

Tala shook her head, slowly sinking to the ground to and sitting down. He sword laid on the ground beside her. Yukiro didn't know what to do, that wasn't what he'd expected at all. 
"No, I'm not. I'm confused, and frustrated. Frustrated that I'm confused which confuses me more which frustrates me more..." As she spoke she stared at the ground. Her hands were shaking, Yukiro noticed. She let out a shaky sighed before continuing. "I'm just confused mainly, I think. I feel like I have and haven't offended you, both at the same time. I don't want to feel like that. I promised to not touch you, but even that's hard..." she trailed off, not looking up. 
Yukiro didn't move for a moment. But then he dropped his sword and walked over to crouch in front of Tala, a worried, slightly sad look on his face. 
"Tala. I understand. I'm confused too." 
As he spoke Yukiro shifted to sit next to her.
"I don't really talk to people much, so I don't really know how to say things like this, but... You haven't offended me. I promise, you really haven't. I'm just nervous. Because I'm really bad at talking to girls." Yukiro looked up at the sky. "So it's not you. Not even a tiny little bit."
As he finished he stood back up and offered his hand to Tala, smiling warmly. "Okay?" 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 6(5+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup Tusks (2)

She hadn't moved, at least, not until Yuki was crouched in front of her. There was a tear rolling down her cheek as she looked at him. "Tala. I understand. I'm confused too." Why was he confused? The single question rolled around in her mind as she watched him sit next to her. She just wanted to lean on him, but didn't. She didn't know why she wanted to lean on him, but she just wanted the comfort. Was that too much to ask for?

"I don't really talk to people much, so I don't really know how to say things like this, but... You haven't offended me. I promise, you really haven't. I'm just nervous. Because I'm really bad at talking to girls." No really... Wow even the sarcasm in her mind had a bit of a bite to it. She felt something on her cheek again and ignored it, probably just another darned tear that she didn't want to shed. Why was she even crying? That was a whole new mystery really.

"So it's not you. Not even a tiny little bit. Okay?" He had gotten back to his feet and was extending a hand down to her. Wait, was it safe for her to touch him now? She was hesitant, and it could be seen as she slowly put her hand into his. A small nod was finally issued, "O-okay." Great, she was stuttering, perfect. But the warm smile on his face, made her smile in return. Such a nice smile...

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 31/36 (+1)

Tala must have been very hesitant as she slowly put her hand into his, Yukiro could tell. Finally, she nodded slightly. "O-okay," she stuttered. Yukiro almost paused when she smiled back. He did blush a little, but he did his best to keep going as if he wasn't. 
As he pulled Tala to her feet Yukiro couldn't help but keep smiling. "U-um, I'm fine. Really," he confirmed, just in case. 
Wait, what should he do now? He hadn't thought this far ahead. He should ask her, right? Yeah, he should ask her. 
"S-so, um, what now?" he asked, "I assume you want to do something other than just stand here, next to me..." 
As he said that he started to become more self-conscious and realized that it was now him who had forgotten that he was holding her hand. He paused for a second before gently releasing her hand. 
"Sorry, I didn't mean too..." he couldn't quite finish. He was NOT going to get flustered again, not after all of that! He only just managed to not step away from her from pure instinct. 
This may be his toughest battle yet...

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 8(6+2)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup Tusks (2)

He helped her to her feet and she did everything in her power to stop from noticing that he was blushing again. He really was bad with women wasn't her. She smiled though and even managed a tiny giggle. "If you say so Yukiro." She bet over and picked up Okami then. She checked over the sword before she quietly sheathed it.

"S-so, um, what now? I assume you want to do something other than just stand here, next to me..." This next part was odd, even for her. "Well, standing next to you isn't horrible. I mean, there are worse things to stare at." Okay, that instant, she blushed herself before she cleared her throat and shook her head a little bit. That was when he let go of her hand, barely realizing that he was still holding it. Well, seems like those tables were changed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too..." She looked at him before she smiled and grabbed him hand back. "Come on! We have some boar pups to hunt down again. That way, we can get this quest done and over with and start the next one!" She laughed lightly, starting to feel like her normal self. There was still a rogue tear that went down her cheek, but she didn't even notice it in the moment as she turned to start walking, still holding onto Yukiro's hand.

@Yukiro

"Well, standing next to you isn't horrible. I mean, there are worse things to stare at."
Yuki started turning red almost immediately after she said this.
But when he saw her blush he suddenly felt warm. 
Why was that happening so much? 

Tala looked at him after he'd released her hand. Yukiro looked at her nervously.
Then she suddenly smiled and grabbed his hand.
"Come on! We have some boar pups to hunt down again. That way, we can get this quest done and over with and start the next one!" she laughed, tugging a very surprised Yukiro along. 
"Wha-- Huh? Uh, right!" 
It was then he noticed a tiny shining spot on her face. He gently stopped her for a moment. 
"Um, here," he brushed the tear off of her face, "Th-there, now we can go!" Yukiro said with a slight smile, unsure if that was welcome of not. 
He prayed it was though. 
Please, please don't get upset, it was only a reflex, I swear. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 8/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup Tusks (2)

Okay, at least she wasn't the only one turning red with her apparent flirting remark. She didn't know where it came from, but it was said and she was going to act like it didn't happen if that was what he wanted. Besides, they still had boar pups to kill before the end of the day. Her hand tightly holding his, she started to go, but she stopped when Yuki stopped her. She looked at him and felt him brush a tear off of her cheek. Shock washed over her face for a moment before she smiled again. "Thank you Yukiro."

She chuckled lightly before she started to pull him along once more. Did she let go of his hand, nope. Was she holding it tightly so he wouldn't pull his hand away from her? Maybe. Was she happy? Definitely. Now, she just had to figure out how to get Yukiro to open up a bit. But that can be something to do another day. Right now, she stopped for a moment before turning around and hugging Yukiro. "Because I think you need one of these." She held the hug for a few seconds before she started to break it to step away, an oddly shy smile on her face.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro: HP 360/360 | EN 33/36 (+1)

Tala chuckled lightly and started to pull Yukiro along once more. She was still holding his hand tightly enough that even if he wanted to pull his hand away Yukiro wasn't sure he'd be able to. 
That's right. For some reason he didn't want to pull his hand away. In fact, instead of letting go, he tried holding it just a little bit tighter. 
Only moments after he did Tala stopped, turned around, and wrapped her arms around Yukiro. The same Yukiro who was now stuck between hugging her back and... wait what else was he wanting to do?
"Because I think you need one of these," she said, holding the hug for what seemed like an eternity. It was (what seemed like) a while before Yukiro managed to hug Tala back. Yukiro felt a strange sense of... disappointment when she let go of him and stepped away with a shy smile that only made Yukiro want to hug her again. He had a stunned look for a moment before managing to return to reality. 
"Th... Thank you," he said timidly, "I, uh-- Yeah, um..." 
Oh no not again. 
Cutting himself off there Yukiro just grinned and offered Tala his hand again.

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 6(8-2)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro: 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 130040
BD: 10 (7+3) >>HIT<<
DMG: 3x2=6

ID: 130041
LD: 10 >>FAIL<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 0

Boar Pup 3: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 0

Boar Pup 4: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 0

She felt his hand start to wrap tighter around her own and it made her smile more. But it was the hug that had her really smiling. She honestly didn't expect him to hug her back, only because she did now understand his trouble with talking with women. But when he did hug her back, she had squeezed him lightly before she pulled away. Of course, she didn't want to, but that was a problem for later.

"Th... Thank you. I, uh-- Yeah, um..." Oops, she made him stutter again. She giggled lightly as she took his now offered hand. That was new, but welcomed. She held onto his hand lightly now, figuring that he wasn't going to [censored] it away from her at this point. "It's okay Yukiro! Everyone needs a hug, all you have to do is ask for another one if you want one." She chuckled lightly before she turned to start looking for boar pups once more.

After a few minutes, she spotted four of them and she, reluctantly, let go of Yukiro's hand to take Okami from it's sheath. She turned to Yukiro and smiled before she charged the first boar pup, her blade turning green, before she hit the boar square in the chest, it turning to fragments right away.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 
ID# 130045 | BD: 1 MD: 8
ID# 130046 | MD: 4
ID# 130047 | MD: 3
Yukiro: HP 359/360 (-1) | EN 32/36 (-2+1)
Boar Pup 2: HP 5/5
Boar Pup 3: HP 5/5 
Boar Pup 4: HP 5/5

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Tala giggled as she took Yukiro's hand. She held it more gently than before. Yukiro had to wonder why she changed from tightly to lightly. Huh. 
"It's okay Yukiro! Everyone needs a hug, all you have to do is ask for another one if you want one," she told him, turning to, presumably, find more boar pups. Yukiro smiled slightly and walked happily by her side. 

After a while of walking together, Tala seemed to notice a group of boar pups. She let go of Yukiro's hand (Tch!) and drew her sword. The pair smiled at each other. Then Tala rushed one of the boar pups, activating a sword art and shattering it. 
Yukiro smiled at the blow. She was a natural at this. Drawing his own sword, Yukiro approached the group. 
But rather than attack, when he noticed one of the boar pups rushing him, Yukiro stopped, reached down, caught the tiny boar in his hands, and tossed it back toward the group. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 5(6+1-2)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro: 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro: 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 130048
BD: 10 (7+3) >>HIT<<
DMG: 3x2=6

ID: 130049
LD: 17 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

Obtained:
Boar Pup Tusk (1)

Boar Pup 3: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 0

Boar Pup 4: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 0

She kind of expected to see Yukiro come up from behind again and take out two at once. But no, instead, she saw a boar pup get tossed back over to the other two. That was odd, but okay. The other two boar pups missed their attacks and she smiled as she channeled Rage Blow once more. Targeting the nearest boar pup, she used the attack, smacking it once more and she watched it turn to fragments. But that wasn't all, she also got the last boar pup tusk that she needed. Awesome! She backed away from the pups and looked at Yukiro. "They are all yours! I got my last tusk!" She made sure that she was giving Yuki the room that he might need for the boar pups. They were tiny and easy to beat, obviously. She partially sheathed Okami, mainly just so that she was sure that she was going to be able to defend herself if needed.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

ID# 130051 | BD: 6 MD: 10
ID# 130052 | BD: 2 MD: 3
Yukiro: HP 360/360 (-1+5) | EN 29/36 (-4+1)
Boar Pup 3: HP 5/5 
Regen
ID# 130053 | LD: 5
2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Tala used a sword art to cut down one of the boar pups. A small window for loot appeared in front of her. Ah, she must have gotten the last tusk. Perfect. 
She backed away from the group of tiny boars and called out to Yukiro. "They are all yours! I got my last tusk!"
Yukiro nodded. "Thank you. Good job." And then he decided, for some inexplicable reason, that he needed to show off.
What? Where did that come from? Not that he wasn't going to do it, but why did he want to?
Yukiro raised his sword and twisted his body around a bit. It was far from an efficient method, but he hoped Tala would find it cool. 
And with that Yukiro spun his torso and whipped his arm forward, throwing the sword into one of the boar pups. It had whistled as it spun toward it's target. 
Yukiro walked over and drew the sword out of the ground. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Boar Pup 2: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro: 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 3: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 1 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 4: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 0

No Action taken

Boar Pup Tusks (3)

"Thank you. Good job." She smiled, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to mess him up or anything with his attacks. Instead, she stood where she was, the perfect distance from the boars to not attract attention but to still be able to hit them. She watched as he twisted his body a bit before throwing his sword at the boars. She watched as it went right through one of them, obliterating the thing. She chuckled though and kept her eyes torn between him and the last boar. There was going to be some kind of attack from it right? No, no apparently not, the last boar seemed to be too freaked to want to attack. Poor thing. She shook her head at the boar before she looked back at Yukiro. There was something about him that was peaking her interest more and more, and she couldn't place her finger on what it was.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

ID# 130054 | BD: 2 MD: 3 (6-3)
Yukiro: HP 360/360  | EN 28/36 (-2+1)
Regen turn 2

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Yukiro grinned at Tala. Hopefully he had seemed at least a little bit cool. He really wanted her to... What? What did he want her to do? Why was he doing this? Why was he acting like he was? It defiantly had something to do with Tala. There was just... something. But what..? 
As he turned back he realized it was too late. The last boar pup had charged him and was about to hit the leg he was standing on. 
I... just lost any image I just had. 
The boar pup slammed into his leg causing his entire lower body to fly out from under him. His head went down and, of course, his face slammed into the ground. But he wasn't done yet. His body started to slide down the slight incline, quickly traveling on Yukiro's face. Grass and dirt built up around his head, eventually slowing him enough that his legs overtook his head and his body came crashing down, leaving him lying in a heap on the ground. Dirt smudged across his face and tufts of grass sticking out of his hair. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Boar Pup 2: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro: 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 3: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 // vs Yukiro: 1 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 4: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 1 // vs Yukiro: 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 130060
BD: 6 (3+3) >>HIT<<
DMG: 3 x2 = 6

Boar Pup Tusks (3)

He had grinned at her, that was something that was going to back fire on him wasn't it? She hoped not really, it would suck to see him get hurt. Wait, it would? Where did that thought come from? She shook her head in the moment and watched Yukiro. He hadn't been paying attention and the boar hit him. He face planted. Ouch. Now he was sliding down the slight slope?? No hesitation in her system she drew Okami from it's sheath and charged the boar pup channeling Rage Blow. One simple hit to the chest and it was gone. Spinning on her heel, she changed her direction to Yukiro and ran to him. He was on his back now, but looked worse for wear. She stopped next to him and lowered herself to her knees. "Yukiro?! Are you okay?" Without even thinking on it, she started to pick the tufts of grass from his hair then as she waited for answer from him. Panic and worry seemed to cloud her face.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Yukiro: HP 360/360  | EN 29/36 (+1)

Yukiro heard Tala dash over to his side and kneel next to him. Why did that have to happen now? Of all the times in his entire life in this game, why did it have to be right then? He just wanted to disappear. 
"
Yukiro?! Are you okay?"
Tala's hands started to pick
 the tufts of grass from his hair. Yukiro looked up at her. She looked worried, very worried. It was nice to see that she cared that much, though he'd rather not have to. 
"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." He sat up and wiped the dirt off his face, missing more than a little of it. Any chance of seeming cool now was ruined. He glanced around and saw the boar pup was gone. "Thanks for taking care of that. And of me," he tried to smile, clearly embarrassed, still with dirt on his face and grass in his hair. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 5(4+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Here she was, kneeling next to him still taking grass from his hair when he looked at her. She didn't get to continue taking the grass from his hair for now, for he sat up quick enough. She watched him carefully, not even wanting to chuckle at the missed dirt. Instead, once he was settled, she went back to trying to take the last of the grass in his hair. She gave up on that after a few more tufts and instead moved to take the rest of the dirt off of his face.

All of this being done without her really thinking on it, just acting. "Thanks for taking care of that. And of me." She stopped her movements and looked at him and smiled softly before she found a clean spot on his forehead and kissed it, once again, without thinking on it. "Anytime Yukiro." She went back to trying to get as much dirt and grass off of him then, not fully comprehending what she has done or is doing.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Yukiro: HP 360/360  | EN 30/36 (+1)

Tala continued picking grass the grass out of his hair. Yukiro kept his eyes averted, which became much harder when she decided to start cleaning dirt off his face instead.

After Yukiro thanked her Tala stopped trying to clean his face and looked at him, smiling softly. 
Then, without any warning, she leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Anytime Yukiro."
Yukiro went bright red again as Tala went back to plucking grass and dirt from his head. Something he couldn't explain started to well up inside him. 
aaaaAAAAHH! What can I do!? 
Yukiro hesitated for a few moments before quickly reaching out and pulling Tala in for a hug. He didn't know what possessed him to do it. He let go after a few moments. 
"Sorry," he said quietly, "I should have asked first." 
Yukiro sat up straight and ran a hand through his hair, try to get the rest of the grass. He almost succeeded. He rubbed his face, trying to get the dirt off. He got almost all of it. When he thought he was done he smiled at Tala. "I'll try not to fall like that anymore."

@Tala