[F01 - PP] Oh, Hi Again.. <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 6(5+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Whelp, he turned bright red again and she couldn't help but chuckle lightly as she continued to pluck the grass from his hair. She was so engrossed in the project, that him pulling her into a hug made her squeak in a way of surprise. But within moments she hugged him back and smiled before he pulled out of the hug. "Sorry, I should have asked first." She sighed lightly and shook her head, the smile still there. "At this point Yukiro, I figured you would have guessed that you don't need to ask silly."

Even when he sat up straight and tried to get the rest of the grass and dirt off of himself, he still failed, making her chuckle lightly. "I'll try not to fall like that anymore." She pretended to pout, it failing from the smile still on her face. "Aww, but if you don't fall then how else can I take care of you?" She found a dirt patch on his face still and she gently wiped it off.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Yukiro: HP 360/360  | EN 31/36 (+1)

"At this point Yukiro, I figured you would have guessed that you don't need to ask silly.
Eh? What? There was a point like that? Well, he supposed Noctua and Koga were like that, but they were..! 
What!?

Tala tried to pout, but she was smiling too much. "Aww, but if you don't fall then how else can I take care of you?"
She gently wiped it off what was probably some dirt that he missed. Yukiro wanted to look distraught or something along those lines, but he couldn't manage it. He hadn't felt this happy since... 
...ever, really. 
Yukiro got an idea and an uncharacteristic, mischievous smile came to his face. Though he also blushed. That was normal. 
He leaned forward and k... kissed her cheek. And then hid his face out of embarrassment, internally screaming at what he'd just done. 
I can't believe I just did that! Wha-- Is that okay!? What does it even mean? I did it without knowing what it means!?
"U-um, I should probably finish getting the boar tusks! Yeah!"

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 7(6+1)/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Still plucking grass form his hair, she thought she actually reached the end of it. She hadn't noticed the smile, but she did feel him kiss her cheek. That stopped her dead in her tracks of plucking for a minute or two. She looked at him, pure chock but...happiness showing. That was when he hid his face from her and she chuckled. "Don't hide from me Yukiro." She stood up soon though, more because her knees were starting to feel sore from sitting how she had been.

"U-um, I should probably finish getting the boar tusks! Yeah!" She chuckled again and nodded, "Well, let's go then. Hmm... maybe some food after this would be good too." She started to muse the thought aloud as she looked at him. She offered him a hand, more in hopes that he would just take it instead of try to hide behind his hands some more. "Well, are you coming? Or do I have to bring the boar pups to you? Because I'm pretty sure I can annoy them into following me by talking to them."

@Yukiro

Tala laughed. "Don't hide from me Yukiro," she said as she stood up. Yukiro peeked at her between his fingers. He'd never really thought it specifically... But Tala was actually quite beautiful. 

Tala giggled and nodded, "Well, let's go then. Hmm... maybe some food after this would be good too." She looked at Yukiro, who's redness was not going down.
Wait, did she mean... as in, going out to eat? Wha-- wasn't that what adults did!? Wait, he was an adult! He could do that now! 
Tala offered him a hand. "Well, are you coming? Or do I have to bring the boar pups to you? Because I'm pretty sure I can annoy them into following me by talking to them.
Yukiro smiled behind his hands. "You're not annoying. You're endearing."
DID I JUST SAY THAT!?
Yukiro's hands abandoned his face and took Tala's hand. Again, he more got up himself out of fear of pulling her over, but that was okay because they were... 
... 'Cause we're holding hands! he thought excitedly. He'd never felt such a rush, even from an exciting fight! What was this?

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 80/80 // EN: 8/8 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3

Boar Pup 1: Hp: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 vs Yukiro 0

Boar Pup 2: Hp: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 vs Yukiro 0

Boar Pup 3: Hp: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 vs Yukiro 0

Boar Pup 4: Hp: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Tala: 0 vs Yukiro 0

Not action taken this turn

"You're not annoying. You're endearing." She looked at him and smiled softly. "For that, I say thank you, but I think my brother might disagree." She chuckled as she 'helped' him up once more. She noticed that he didn't let go of her hand, so she happily held it as she started to drag him to look for some new boar pups for kill. She figured that it shouldn't take long since these things seemed to move in groups of four. So, it was just the factor of finding them. At some point, she stopped dragging him to actually walk beside him.

"Okay, you said that you had stories for me of you and my brother? I wanna hear!" She might have sounded like she was whining a bit, and that might be because she was trying to get him to talk more than anything. But that was probably going to have to wait, because just up ahead was a group of boars. "Go and get your tusk!" She stepped back, letting go of his hand, so that he would be able to kill the boar pups.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro | 360 HP | 36 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 
ID# 130080 | BD: 9 MD: 4 (7-3)
ID# 130081 | BD: 8 MD: 4
ID# 130082 | BD: 7 (4+3) MD: 4 (7-3)
ID# 130083 | BD: 8 MD: 10
Yukiro: HP 359/360 (-1) | EN 24/36 (-8)
Boar Pup 1: HP 5/5 (-22)
Boar Pup 2: HP 5/5 (-20)
Boar Pup 3: HP 5/5 (-20)
Boar Pup 4: HP 5/5 (-20)

ID# 130084 | LD: 4
ID# 130085 | LD: 11
3/3 Boar Pup Tusks

"For that, I say thank you, but I think my brother might disagree." Tala laughed as Yukiro got up. She seemed happy as she led the way, holding Yukiro's hand.
Eventually Tala stopped pulling him along and started to walk alongside Yukiro, which made Yukiro's mood escalate even further. 

"Okay, you said that you had stories for me of you and my brother? I wanna hear!" Tala whined.
Yukiro grinned as he spotted a group of Boar Pups. "I promise I'll tell you after I take care of this." 
"Go and get your tusk!" Tala let go of Yukiro's hand, which was a little saddening for Yukiro, but he drew his sword and stepped forward. 
Glancing over his shoulder Yukiro gave Tala a very confident grin. "This won't take a minute." 
He used the same technique as when he attacked the big boar earlier; a short, blurring movement to appear in the midst of the group. Two of the boars were cut down in that motion. And in a quick spinning slash, so were the last two.
"That's that then." 
Yukiro turned back to Tala, sheathing his sword. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Boar Pup Tusk (3)

"I promise I'll tell you after I take care of this." Oh, a promise. That was promising. She smiled as she sat down and watched him. He was trying that move from before again, and well, she was prepare to go and help take grass out of his hair again. She didn't mind it the first time after all. That confident grin though, well, that was nice to see. It wasn't a scowl, a frown, or anything sad looking, it seemed to be happy. That was good. He seemed to make quick work of the boar pups, and she even saw the loot window pop up. Great.

She rose back to her feet as he turned to look back over at her and she smiled. "Looks like we can head back to town now to finish this quest." She quickly closed the distance between them as she looked up at him. "So, I think you promised me some stories as we walk back?" She chuckled when she looked at him, waiting to see which story he was going to start off with.

@Yukiro

Tala stood up when Yukiro turned back toward her. She was smiling. "Looks like we can head back to town now to finish this quest." Yukiro waited for her as she swiftly approached him and looked up at him. 
"So, I think you promised me some stories as we walk back?" Yukiro smiled sheathed his sword. 
"Hm... Let's see. Why don't I start with when your brother and I first met," he started, offering her his hand, "It was a while ago now. I was out in he fields fighting, as usual. And I saw this other player about to try and take on some boars. But he didn't notice that there were actually twice as many as he expected," Yukiro's free hand started to unconsciously gesture as he told the story, "So I rushed in to join him and took out about three-quarters of the enemy forces." 
No need to mention there were only four. 
"After that we started talking and I ended up teaching him a couple tricks for his swordsmanship, like a draw technique and that... uh..." Oh, wow, he didn't ever name his 'five-step sprint'. He needed a name for it so it sounded cooler. Uh, um... "That... Flash Step I used earlier!" That was from something, he could feel it. But hopefully it made him sound cooler. 

@Tala

Spoiler

She happily took Yukiro's hand when he offered it, smiling brightly. She listened to him tell the story on how he and Masato had first met. It was...interesting. Hearing the her brother was having a hard time with some monsters was kind of amusing though, she will have to remember that for later use of teasing. "That sounds kind of funny really. Just imagining him having a hard time with monsters." She couldn't help but laugh as she said it aloud.

The walk seemed to go by faster than she might have wanted it to, but she wasn't going to complain either. They walked to Lyle's shop once more and soon enough handed in the materials. In return, he gave her a package and asked for it to be delivered to some artisan in a tree grove or something like that. Joy. But that was the end of the quest for now. She turned and looked at Yuki for a moment and smiled. "So, my brother and I are supposed to go to do Nature's Treasure, do you want to come with?"

@Yukiro

THREAD SUMMARY

Spoiler

Tala:
4 SP
400 Col
Safeguard Potion (1)
T1 Light Armor (+1 MIT)

Yukiro:
2 SP
400 Col